Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

A soft moan left her lips as she tilted her head backwards while he caressed her flesh of her breasts though with him encouraging her movements to the point she had to straddle him. A soft hiss left her lips as he teased her little bud of nerves with his finger dipping to probe her little star fish area. Shuddering as his other fingers moved along her slit to tease her more. With one hand she brought him in close to kiss him deeply and passionately while her free hand moved down to stroke his emerging cock.

The hot steaming bath with the salts seemed to do more than what was expected for her. The aura of this place seem to recharge her internal core with her rising up against him, pressing her ample breasts against him. In a way she took on an Female Asuran's trait when aroused by asserting herself or presenting herself to an male.

"You make me want you so easily my love." Okoru admitted, and as Aiko's slender fingers slipped over his bright red cock, she coaxed more of his length of of his sheath, soon that long thick member full for her. Her fingers couldn't even wrap completely around it, but Okoru reveled in the feel of her adoration, her breasts pressed into him.

As her nipples seemed to harden against his chest, Okoru slipped a finger into her wet pussy to feel just how wet she might be, and another finger probed at her little asshole, the lion wanting her full of him in one way or another. "I love you Aiko." he breathed to her and kissed her, showing her just how much he wanted her, his cock starting to now leak precum from the tip, which ran hotly down over her grasping fingers.

The more of his fingers slipped into her she moaned up into his ear until she felt his finger slip into the other spot making her jump. "Okoru!" Laughing softly as she felt him running his fingers inside her but her fingers could barely wrap around his cock. He was up out of the water and she could feel his precum dripping over her hand.

"I love you, Okoru. You're the best life partner and lover I could have asked for." Confessing to him just as he kissed her while she felt his need and want of her. Aiko moved her hands up over his shoulders just as she returned his kiss just as she got use to his fingers inside both holes. Slowly she rocked her hips while her juices flowed over his finger. With water beading over her torso she managed to get out of his lap and moved to sit on the edge of the tub. Silently she spread her legs open with her fingers spreading her soft full folds. "I don't want you to stop tonight. I want you face to face and..." There was one position she found rather arousing. "Taking me from behind, biting me."

Okoru felt her hole tighten, clasping his fingers in her cunt and ass both as her body adjusted to the intrusions, her pussy now sopping wet and dripping her juices along his hand, soaking it throughly and making it easier for him to drive his finger into her ass over and over. She pulled away though, putting herself on display for him as she spread her cuntlips wide so he could see how aroused she was and being more forceful she told him how she wanted him.

"I think I can accommodate." he said simply and moved to her, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit, wetting it before he slipped just the head into her, the ridged flesh popping past the tight ring of muscle as he penetrated his lover and felt her stretch around that thickness. "I do not think I will ever tire of making love to you." he told her and kissed her deeply as several more inches of that thick meat slid into her body, stretching her even more.

When he slipped between her knees she laid further back on the slick platform. She could feel the head of his cock slipping back and forth making her moan softly. The feeling of that large head popping inside her made her groan under him just as he leaned over her. "I hope you won't ever tire of me." With his large form over her she felt him driving more of himself deep into her. Moaning in the kiss as she moved her fingers through his fur over his shoulders to dig her nails right into his flesh. The more he pushed into her the more she stretched to take him in. Aiko's left hand drifted down and raked her nails over his right buttock showing she was wanting more of him. For some reason, he made her horny as hell today. Perhaps it was decades of unexplored tension but whatever she was she had hold they both can keep up with their wild libidos.

Despite her small size Aiko was quite strong, and her nails dug into Okoru's hide, enough to draw blood, and the Asuran smiled. His hips moved, sliding that girthy cock ina dn out of his lover, her tight little pussy stretching with each inward thrust, though he did not try to force the entire length into her. Instead he fucked her with about half of all he had to give, letting her get a good taste of hat was to come when he'd take her from behind like the animal he was. "You're my one and only." he told her heatedly, and her tits jiggled with each forceful thrust, nipples peaked and flesh bouncing and swaying. Unable to keep his hands off of her one massive paw came up to squeeze and grope on breast, the nipple tugged roughly as his pace picked up, his heavy balls slapping her ass while that glistening red rod pistoned into her swollen pink cunt.

Then, suddenly, Okoru pulled out of her, her little hole gaped open from the stretching, and he flipped her bodily, not asking permission as he bent her over the side of the huge tub. Her pink puffy pussylips begged for him, and Okoru obliged as he slid into her from behind, just as she asked, though this time he pressed further into her, the angle penetrating her deeper. None of her was too sacred to be explored and one thick finger pressed gently into her ass also, making her pussy all the more tight as both penetrations vied for space in her tiny body. He could feel his shaft in her pussy through that thin membrane, and he moved cock and finger in alternating rhythm, fucking cunt and ass alike as he bent over her and whispered, "I'm going to mark you as my very own, lover..."

Aiko was laying before him as he fucked her roughly with just bout half of his cock. The force of him fucking her made her moan loudly as she didn't care if the others heard what was happening. To her this time was the right time not to be silent. Panting with passion under him as she moved her hands up to his chest to see the massive beast towering over her just ravish her lithe form. Her breasts jiggled from the force of his controlled thrusts which made her close to cumming but before she could say anything, he pulled out.

"You son of a bitch!!!" Snapping at him as she was pissed at him for denying her an orgasm that was approaching. He was quick to be rough with her as he grabbed hold of her form then flipped her over. Her full breasts squashed into the platform with one hand on her hips then sudden he drove himself deep inside her only to have one of his large fingers entering her ass. "Oh God!" Crying out without restraints which scared off one of the servants who rushed down the hall blushing. Aiko laid there as she felt him moving inside her even tighter void just as he leaned over her she tilted her head to hear him correctly. "H-how?" She could heal without scars but yet she knew the basics of Asurans but if they fell for one outside their race then perhaps they had a gift to specially mark their mate or lover.

Her cry as he denied her orgasm made Okoru grin and her pussy clenched tight as her cunt was left empty and void for a moment before he plunged back in, balls deep and sac pressed hard to her swollen clit, his finger delving into her ass. The question of how he would mark her was a simple one. "I bite you to mark you." he said. It might not be something she wanted, and he hadn't seen any regenerative powers from her, but his love bite could be given over and over if need be.

Pressing into her Okoru pounded into her hard from behind, her ass rippling with each forceful impact of his hips into her, and his finger movng in and out of her ass in tandem with his cock in her pussy. "Cum for me lover." he growled, pounding into her hard and grasping her hair with his free hand to ride her, that thick finger still diving into her bottom as well.

Groaning as he slammed into her to have water splashing around her but with him grabbing her hair which had her pull her head back. She felt that strong thick finger stretching her small pucker open like he was training that part of her flesh to take him in the future. The thought of him taking her there with his already massive cock did scare her. Yet, the pleasure he was giving her from his thrusts drove that fear from her mind as she held her hands out on the platform.

"Oh god yes!" Gritting her teeth as she was enjoying the feeling of his heavy cum filled balls slapping her, his hips smacking against her ass, him playing with her ass. Suddenly without warning her heels came up locking against his ass to hold him deep in her pussy just as he muscles clenched around his cock and finger. Her muscles clutched down on him hard with her squirting hard over his already wet balls and her juices ran over his cock. "Give it all to me!!!" Ordering him as she was like a crazed female in heat wanting his cum to put out the fire in her womb.

The way she bucked back against him made Okoru smile, teeth bared as he pulled her hair back to gain more leverage, railing into her pussy hard and fast now, loud wet sounds from her sex as her juices ran down her inner thighs, and as she cried out his own words answered her. "Take it! Take that cock Princess...." he hissed and as she came, her ass and cunt clenching tight, her pussy squirting to coat his balls and drip off his skin, Okoru pushed and pulled the finger in and out of her ass, though as it contracted in her orgasm it was pushed out of her almost and he withdrew it, leaving her ass empty as he grabbed her hips to fuck her deep from behind, letting go of her hair as he gripped her flesh, fingers digging into her and likely to leave bruises as he shuddered and she would feel him throbbing wildly, her tight core more slick after her orgasm, lubed thoroughly, and Okoru pressed deep and trembled as he spilled himself. Rope after rope of thick hot seed filled her body and he pulsed strongly against her inner walls, a low rumbling sound spilling from his throat as the pleasure took him.

To make love to him was addicting for her as she laid there feeling his thick cock throbbing inside her to unleash rope after rope of cum deep inside her. The feeling of his fingers digging deep into her hips didn't register on his deep his large cock was until she looked behind to see how hard he was pressing against her. That low rumbling pleased her as to her she was able to please her lover. Silently reaching up she moved her hair away from here shoulders and the back of her neck. With one hand she held herself up so he didn't have to be doubled over.

Clearing her throat to grab his attention. "I remember a certain Asuran mentioning on marking his mate." Even after the rough assessment and him pounding away at full force didn't exhaust her but made her sore still. Though she rocked her hips on his ridged cock that was made to remove any other male's cum from a female pussy. To remove inferior spunk to breed a female. Its been about 4 or 6 weeks since they left Kyonin's lands and she was acting like a wild woman only a beastily humanoid can handle. Good thing her lover was an Asuran.

Aiko looked back at him, her beautiful face flushed, her eyes bright as he'd just filled her with his hot cum. "I did say that, didn't I?" he said, acting a bit coy, still partially nestled in her pussy, the both of them dripping. As she leaned back she left only the wide head penetrating her, that tight ring of muscle still spasming around the meat inside of her. Okoru growled in approval, and those large hands moved from her hips to glide up her skin to her breasts, pulling her back more and opening his mouth, pearly white teeth bared as he opened his mouth and bit her.

Teeth sank into flesh, crimson blood welling a little, the coppery tang of his lover's essence making him push his hips forward to penetrate her deeper as his teeth penetrated the crook of her neck. His maw left puncture wounds down to her shoulder blade and almost to the top of her breast, the mark uniue to him and only him. His tongue laved over the wounds, closing them almost instantly, though leaving bright pink scars in a particular pattern. Tugging her nipples gently Okoru then kissed the nape of her neck and finally slipped out of her pussy down below, his warm spunk oozing from her abused cunt to slide down her inner thighs a little, though much of it remains inside of her.

"I love you." he told her softly, and nuzzled her cheek and ear.

The feeling of his hands moving from her hips then along her waist making goosebumps appear just as he reached her breasts. Aiko felt him lifting her up then there was a slight cry of pain as she felt him sinking his teeth into her flesh. It was rather painful, worse than him taking her virginity. Trembling but her hips bucked when he pushed himself deeper into her to basically lock her in with him. Her lips parted wide as time seemed to freeze for her while she felt his tongue moving over the wounds he produced.

The kiss was comforting just as he withdrawn himself from her folds to allow his spunk to drip down her inner thighs. With his large hands over her breasts she smiled at him with her feeling him just forming over her back. She loved the feeling of his chest on her back as it reminded her that he was there, watching over her. Her hand reached up cupping his cheek as he whispered his love to her. "I love you, Okoru." Her voice was soft just as she closed her eyes just getting lost in the feeling of being with him. Her fingers moved through his fur along his strong arms then up over his shoulder. After a few moments she got the water to drain and slipped up out of his arms to pull on a satin kimono robe that slipped off her shoulders abit to show off his mark.

Her words and actions reflected his own feelings and Okoru could not keep the deep rumbling purr from his throat as the bath drained and he used the fleeing water to wash himself a bit, looking at Aiko in her sexy kimono. "You look beautiful my love." he said, and would step from the tub to dry and slip into a loincloth as he was used to doing. Over that he had his own robe, a deep royal blue.

Walking through their quarters he turned to regard his beloved. "After that little bout of lovemaking I think we should grab some food. I'm famished. You need food to help you heal up and keep your strength too my love." he reminded her. "Would you like me to have something brought or do we dare to walk to the kitchens and eat something there?" he asked, wondering if she wanted to show off her mark.

She wore a pale pink kimono robe but as she walked to the door she saw towels on the floor in the hall. "Um I think we left an ever lasting impression." Gathering up the towels she returned to their room to put them on the water that was outside the tub. "Though me to keep up my strength...Plan on ravishing me again?" Winking at him with her debating on having anything brought to them or not.

"You know we should join them it'd be rather rude if we didn't. We also have been isolated from others and don't you think it'd be nice to talk to others?" Aiko walked over to him with her running her hands over his strong chest that would make any female weak in the knees. After awhile she made up her mind and made sure she was covered before walking out of their room having Okoru or ordered him to follow her.

Out in the dinning room the group was sitting as they laughed and joked around. They didn't seem to notice the pair until the creaking of a chair. One woman joked about Aiko shouldn't keep Okoru all to herself or atleast invite them to join. Aiko blushed and shook her head. "Didn't realize we were disturbing you bunch but no. I'm not sharing my Lover. If I caught him with another woman...Be sure he won't be able to get any sort of satisfaction." The women knew it was denying sex as punishment but the men thought it was a joke and commented Okoru could easily find another female to plow into. Though it was Algon who seemed more mature than the group like Okoru. The old man mentioned that this sort of bedroom boasting wasn't meant for the dinning table. If they intend to keep going then they were welcomed to camp outside in the woods and hunt for their own meals. Algon looked to Aiko and spoke to her softly... "What happens between you and whoever you claim as your lover stays between you two."

At those words Aiko leaned over kissing his cheekbone, clearly showing Okoru this kiss was an innocent sign of affection. "Thank you, I wish I met you sooner."

"Good things happen in their own time, Princess." Algon patted her hand and returned to the more cleaner version of dinner talk.

"Ravishing you? Every chance I get my love." Okoru admitted with a telling smile. There was only a moment's pause before Okoru nodded. "As much as I might lime to sequester us away, it would be rude of us to skip dinner, and interaction with others is needed. We require all the allies we can get." Okoru said, and made sure his robe was secured, and followed his lover to the dinign hall. There, the conversation seemed to flow around himself and Aiko in some ways, and he had to chuckle as Aiko established her claim on him.

"I would never think of taking another to my bed. Aiko satisfies me in all ways that a woman can satisfy her man." he said, letting the others make of that what they would, and yet he was happy for Aglon's interference, and bowed his head in deference to the elderly human. Speaking softly he did get the attention of the man and asked, "Any word from Kyonin?"

It was worrying to Okoru that they had heard nothing just yet, but perhaps that was for the best.

Algon looked to Okoru and spoke lowly to him so only the trio could hear him. "After dinner. The news isn't suited for a crowd given their immature mentality." Aiko giggled with her fingers moving over her lips but as she looked up at Okoru happy that he said he satisfies her in every way. Aiko stood up kissing his cheek happy to have him part of her life as he made her life stable.

Dinner was a banquet or a feast with varies of foods from all around the lands. Aiko test tasted many dishes that the four arms creature prepared for them. When dinner was over Algon beckon Aiko and Okoru to follow him to his study which was filled with books, scrolls and such. When the heavy door was closed so no one else could hear was about to be said. Algon looked to the pair with him pulling out a scroll which he opened up showing the bold print. "Princess of Kyonin DEAD!" In the image it was Councilor Gandariel addressing the Kingdom that on the Princess's travel rumor was her and the Asuran ran into Bandits which both were killed. No bodies were found just the Princess's brooch that was in the river and one of Asuran's blades in the tree.

Aiko stood there shocked as in the background of the photo she could see her mother in tears. She could literally feel her mother's pain even with miles between them. "No...Mother... I have to go back." Aiko whipped around but Algon waved his hand with more creatures stepping out of the shadows to grab Aiko.

"This is the only beginning, Princess. Okoru, I think you know what it means when the sole heir to a throne is gone." The old man seen his fair share of wars where it just began with an heir was killed. "Your mother is far beyond the age of giving birth. You're not an elf so the throne by law and tradition is open to any greedy fool." He looked at Aiko who was in tears with her struggling against the sets of strong hands. "Your only hope is to be trained by the best then prove the Princess of Kyonin is alive and powerful to stop any war."

The parchment showed that Aiko was dead, and her mother was grieving. Even as Aiko became more animated and Aglon's servants held her back, Okoru moved to her to cocoon her in his arms. Holding her close the big lion kissed the top of her head. "You need to train. Get strong. Then we can go back and have you take the throne, do as Aglon says and avert the war that will likely erupt over this."

Okoru's tone was serious as he spoke, for he knew that if Aiko did not push herself, that this might not happen in a timely manner. "Unlike yesterday we no longer are welcome to stay as long as we like. We need to get this training of yours done as quickly as possible. You need to push yourself my love." He said and then turned to Aglon.

"There needs to be some way to expedite her healing, so that she is not laid up to do so. She heals fast on her own, but surely there is a way to speed it along." he asked, knowing that would help immensely.

Algon saw even Aiko was fighting Okoru and despite her tiny stature, she was giving him a hell of a time to hold on to her. The old man looked at the tiny woman who soon gave up and just collapsed in Okoru's arms.

"In all honesty I don't know as I don't know what she can do or has done." He turned away from the pair then pulled down a book of creatures and what they could do. "Hmm Feys has a power over nature mostly from flora to fauna. Though Elves have a connection to fauna as well... No fey can heal themselves." He flipped through pages and pages but froze. "Unless she has ancient fey blood running through her veins which..." He stopped his thought process and looked at Okoru pressing his lips with his brows furrowing. "I'll know more when she's with William and in the process summon beings who can also push her limits."

Aiko was in tears as she held on to Okoru's arm. She wanted to run back home to comfort her mother to show she was alive and well but she had no way of communicating as her paper to Katie was damaged. If she could use that then Katie could relay a message to her mother that she was alive but yet if Gandariel got the message he can put more strain on the relationship between humans and elves only to claim it was humans who killed Aiko. Aiko could hear both Okoru and Algon talking but Algon instructed a lone figure that stood in the background.

"Take Miss Aiko to her room to sleep. Ensure she doesn't run off as I remember she has a habit of doing that." Algon instructed as the creaking of armor moved and it was about the size of Okoru with demonic horns, dragon claws and scales. The armor scooped Aiko up with one arm then walked out without a word. "Enchanted Armor, useful when I'm alone from time to time." Algon waved his hand. "So tell me what of Aiko's powers you have observed so far..."

The armor walked down the large halls while other homunculi looked upon it. Aiko looked up as the armor seemed to growl at the creatures who looked upon them only for her to be taken into her room. There it basically dropped her to the floor. "Ow!" Glaring at the armor thinking there was someone in there but yet when it moved the light flashed into the holes showing her there was no one there. Once she was alone she walked to the bed where she removed the robe to only crawl under the blanket, curled up to a large pillow. Silently she cried herself to sleep knowing her mother was in pain and yet she felt so useless and powerless.

There was little Okoru could do as the animated armor took Aiko away, and though he knew he should go, Aglon needed information on what he knew of Aiko's powers. Okoru told him what he had seen, from how, before she had even sprouted wings she had formed a shield and a bow, as well as swords, from plants and grasses. That temperatures seemed to be affected by her moods, and how he'd seen her control ice and snow and water. "Before it is all done she will probably be able to control another element, maybe two, though control of all four is unprecedented." he said, and then asked, "How son do you think you'll be able to assess her abilities. I know William fought her earlier and did not seem impressed with what he saw, but she's a quick and agile learner." Okoru promised.

Once he'd finished speaking with Aglon he would retreat to the room where Aiko had already fallen asleep. Without a word he slipped from his robe and then into bed with her, cradling her small body against his own, arms holding her close in the embrace of both a lover and in comfort. "It will be alright." he whispered to her and kissed her face, knowing in his heart that things would work out.... but how?

When morning came she and Okoru got a rude awakening by one of the strange creatures. It had perched right beside Aiko and stared at her with folded clothes in its hands. In its hands was a ninja outfit complete with arm guards. The homunculi stretched which scared Aiko with her jumping up crying out in fear as the creature was tiny yet so loud. The creature dropped the clothes on the bed then ran out before it was killed.

Aiko sat there with her head pounding from last night but she thought it was a nightmare. Naked she got up and began to dress in revealing clothing yet as she looked in the mirror reading the note.

I know its revealing but practical. Less clothing means less likely for your enemy to grab you. From here on out you will train with various of weapons since those blades weren't clearly yours but, Okoru's. Order him not to jump in as your day to day train between myself and my Father will take you close to death's door but we will never allow you to cross over. We won't release you from your training until we are satisfied.

The letter was from William by its context but she looked in the mirror repeating one phrase. "Close to Death's Door...." Shivering as she remembered that last night wasn't a nightmare that by rumor she was dead. "Might as well get use to staring death in the face." Whispering softly as if coming to terms her day to day life may be coming face to face with Death and fighting to live the next day. With her hair braided back from her face she imagined Okoru was up but in her haste of waking up from the creature and getting dressed that she forgot to look back on him.

Having been awakened by Aiko's fast heartbeat and the startled screech of the creature, Okoru cracked open an eye as Aiko read her letter and looked at the clothing. It was revealing, but Okoru understood the purpose behind it. Aiko would come to rely on her speed and magic as a defense, not what she wore. Besides, she was a beautiful young woman and that could be a distraction and an advantage depending on her opponent.

Sliding from the bed Okoru bent and kissed her forehead and said, "You be careful out there today my love." The warning was more to remind her that he would never be far but that he would not interfere on her behalf. "I'm going to grab a quick bath before breakfast, but you can go on ahead." he told her. He knew that if she stuck around for his bathing they'd fall into another bout of lovemaking, which would be fine by him but would not further her training and that was paramount at this time. Giving her ass a parting playful slap Okoru ducked into the room with the bath.

He took his time, soaking it all up. Okoru wasn't the one training and though he would keep his skills honed, his days were somewhat free. Once he was done there he emerged, dressed, and went to seek something to eat.

The homunculi who delivered the clothes opened the door and looked in on the pair to see Okoru slipping away. It whimpered to get Aiko's attention who turned to follow the hobbling creature out. The walk was long and eerie as it lead her to the training yard which was large with trees, bit of fields, boulders, rivers. Though William approached with a large creature hauling a weapons racks.

"As per my letter we need to find you a worthy weapon for your...figure." William's brown hair was brushed back while he passed off weapon after weapon to her but all were to heavy for her. "Well you're useless." William sighed as Algon coughed in the background.

"Attack." Algon commanded William with the two looking at the old man like he was crazy. When William didn't obey Algon snapped his fingers to send his homunculus out after Aiko who flew back in the air to dodge their attacks.

The weapons she was testing were useless as one creature swung its mace like hand into her that sent her to the ground. When she rolled over the rock under her moved to form a shield absorbing the shock from the hit. William stood there in surprise just as Aiko seemed to be using the elements without trying. It wasn't long as William joined in to make things harder with him swinging his blades slicing Aiko once in awhile to witness her healing quickly.

"What else do you have?" William taunted to see her dodging a dog like monster with the wind wiping around to stir up the soil into a sand storm. William was blinded just as the grass blades moved into her hands to form into the bow once more but a fire ball hit her. She screamed out in pain with her engulfed in flames only to hit the ground hard. The flames reached her lungs but Algon stood there watching his creatures moving to pour water over her then one forced her to inhale a powerful fume that healed her lungs. Aiko coughed hard but the creature with a mace kicked her hard that sent her flying but the direction she was flying, her own creatures erupted into a small army from mixture of elements. Algon stood there showing a shocked look on his face. "Water, earth, wind and Fire all at once...." Algon stood there watching the burnt clothing transform into grass scaled armor with the energy of the earth was whisking around Aiko but it was invisible to those who don't know what to look for.

Eating a large breakfast, and taking his time about it, Okoru had come to stand beside Aglon as they observed Aiko, the two men assessing her ailities. As she slowly brought to bear all four elements of nature, controlling them more by instinct than through any training, yet anyway, Okoru turned to Aglon. "What does that mean?" he asked, knowing that it was quite unusual, and very powerful. If she could complete her training, and learn to harness those elements, then she'd be one of the most powerful people around. he knew that William and Aglon would both push her, to death's door as he'd heard it, and yet each time she would heal and come back she'd be stronger for it.

"No fey can do this which I imagine her elf blood is helping out or the ancient fey bloodline she has as Feys can heal themselves but not others." He pointed to the faint scars on his side from the first fight. "The point of this is if she goes down all that she controls doesn't disappear. Its meant to have left an imprint on the creations to fight for her unless if she's dead or knocked out then everything disappears. So that means..." Algon looked to Okoru. "She's still weak if she has to rely on others to keep her safe."

Back
Top Bottom