Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed Story & Smut | Plots, Pics & GIFs | Long-term Partners & Friends Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
I am looking for friends and long term partners to write story and smut with. I find that writing is much more enjoyable when you're invested in the person you're playing with, and not just the game. Of course, friendships should happen naturally and should never be forced, but I would really love to make some great friends and find some long term partners to write stories with. Anyway, on to the rules.

Here we go!

RULES

1. RP through email or PM only, but Discord is also an option.

2. You must be descriptive and literate, as well as creative and fair. I don't play with one liners -- I myself tend to post three paragraphs at a time. If that's too much for you, then there's no sense in playing with me. A sample of my writing can be found here.

3. If you're interested, please PM me detailing what you'd like to do. I promise to reply as long as you make a clear effort at wanting to do something. No "hey, would you like to play?", I ignore almost all of those, but if you let me know what you're thinking I can promise an immediate reply.

4. Include your favorite color in the title of your PM when you message me so I know that you have read and understand the rules.

5. Have fun! If you're ever not having fun, or want to change something about the RP, just let me know and we will work something out together so that we are both enjoying it.

Now, let's get to the thread. I'll be updating this periodically, and, as of the moment, this thread is under construction. Please do not post here, but feel free to PM me if anything catches your eye.

CURRENT CRAVING

Craving something inspired by / based off of this image. Seeking a detailed writer who can play a believable, submissive slut. That doesn't mean non-con, nor does it mean she will be weak and quiver at the sight of him and call him master. I'd like for her to be intelligent, independent, etc.; but that doesn't mean she can't love to get fucked like a slut.

The inspiration

This'll be smut-focused but we can develop a more interesting plot if we'd like to make this something more permanent and long term. Please, message me if you're interested.'

PLOTS

| under construction |

PICS

Modern

Passion - M x F
Lace - F

| under construction |

GIFS

M x F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

F x F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

M x F x F

(1) (2) (3)

F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

M

| none, at the moment |

PAIRINGS

M x F

Boss x Secretary
Teen x Babysitter