Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing -:-Haru|Deviant-:-

Grau pistoned into her harder as his sister informed him she'd not last much longer and he thrust her down onto the bed as she squirted and her ass clenched as he railed into her ass. The warm gush of her fluids over his balls and thighs brought a groan and Grau stayed buried in his baby sister as he came, his cock pulsing out his spunk and filling her ass with liquid warmth. With a moan he flexed his pelvis as his cock twitched out his last drops and he basically collapsed on his sister, staying buried in her ass while he caught his breath.

"That was wonderful little sister." he whispered to her as he kissed the side of her neck and felt her body beneath his, how soft her skin was and how good she smelled. "I suppose we should get cleaned up a little and then head out my love." he told her and would pull up off her gently, his cock sliding out of her abused bottom. Grau would use a wet cloth to wipe himself clean of his own cum and her fluids, but he did not truly wash, wanting her smell to be on him, and he slowly got dressed, putting on his gear and gathering his things.

Amalia shuddered as her brother filled her with his seed, letting out a soft moan of contentment as he collapsed on top of her. She giggled as he spoke, but the very mention of moving made her wince. Still, she allowed him to pull out of her well-fucked anus and watched in silent despair as he prepared to hit the road while her sphincter throbbed from the delightful abuse it had endured. It took her a moment to muster up the courage, but she managed to very slowly and carefully squirm out of the bed on her belly and shakily stand on her feet. She staggered to the basin to dab at her swollen pucker with a warm wet cloth, cleaning off what of his cum had leaked out as well as soothing herself. Although it hurt now, she had loved everything he did to her, and she knew of ways to make it more comfortable.

Sufficiently cleansed and eased, Amalia dressed herself slowly and carefully. She was afraid to move a leg too fast or, gods forbid, sit down. She was able to gather her things and prepare to leave in a timely enough fashion, her hangover cured by the damn good fuck. As they descended back down into the pub, the little sorceress caught the bar wench's eye and suddenly realized that she had been very loud, especially this morning. She must have been, or else the barmaid and several other patrons wouldn't be looking at the siblings in such a way.

At first, Amalia was mortified, but then she remembered that no one here knew they were siblings--unless they'd heard Grau call her "sister" or "little sister", but she was certain everyone had been too drunk and the pub too noisy the night before for that to be a possibility. She moved her scarce belongings to one shoulder and sidled up to her brother, nuzzling into his side and pulling his arm around her as they left as though they were lovers. Once they reached the path they'd come in on, she pulled back so he could fish out the scroll. "I'm so damn bad at directions," she muttered to herself as she looked around, trying to shield her eyes from the morning sun.

Grau smiled when he saw his sister, Malia, as he called her, such a beautiful sight in the morning. Without pause he kissed her mouth as she approached, and patted her bottom.

"How do you feel, sister mine?" he asked with a grin. "Able to sit?" he teased. As she groused about the map he chuckled and gently took it from her. "Let me take a look. See if I can make head or tails of it all. We'll stop in a few hours to grab a bite, but we really should get going." he said, and gestured with one hand. "This way." he said, and would start to lead them away from the tower.

----------​

Several hours passed, and during that time the two were able to catch up on what they had both been through in the passing years. Both had trained hard in their lines of work, and now they were reunited.

The map that they had showed them where they were, just to the east of the Eldeen Reaches. Their objective deep in that forest. The Guardian Trees. It was almost due west, but several days travel by foot. Horses would cut down the time, perhaps, but would be hard to ride through the forest without clear-cut trails. So, walking it was.

The inn had provided them with a huge basket of food, and as the sun headed towards it's zenith, Grau indicated a spot just inside the treeline of the forest. "Maybe we can stop there and eat in the shade." he said, and they'd approach the forest. It was rather heavy even here at the treeline and Grau sniffed the air.

"I don't sense anything amiss, dear sister, so let us eat before we venture further, yes?" he said, and gave her a smile as he sat and started to produce things from the basket.

After waiting for her brother to deem the area safe, Amalia dropped her rucksack with a sigh of relief and let herself fall to sit on the ground with her back against a tree. She put her lavender locks up in a loose ponytail and stretched her legs out, giving Grau a grateful smile as he started to take food out of the basket.

Somehow, despite all they'd done, it felt like nothing had changed. If anything, she felt even more safe with him now that they were...lovers? She wondered what he thought of their relationship now, if he felt any different. He didn't show any signs of regret though, and that made her happier than anything. She retrieved a loaf of bread from the food he'd spread out and broke it up, divvying it between them. She began to do the same with several other foods, rationing their portions carefully and putting everything that wouldn't be eaten immediately back into the basket.

"Give me a bit to rest, and then I can search the forest for herbs and anything else we might need that it may offer," she told her brother as she ate, rubbing the soreness from her calves. Unfortunately, she'd never been taught very much about the physical strain of her test. Grau had an advantage since his fighting style was purely physical and relied greatly on his endurance. Amalia relied on the strength of mind and heart for her spells, but was also quite strategic and knowledgeable about plants and wildlife and their ties with the magic she learned.

She moved to her hands and knees to grab up an herb she spotted, pulling her rucksack close and rummaging through it until she pulled out a mortar and pestle made entirely of jade. She took out a small vial filled with a viscous black substance and poured it into the mortar with the herb, mashing and grinding it into a paste.

"This should help. Brother dear, could you massage this into my back?" she asked sweetly, removing her top and holding it in front of her breasts as she offered him the mortar.

Grau would eat what he could, his body requiring a good caloric intake to run efficiently, and he would periodically sniff the air to try and ferret out anything amiss. Nothing crossed his senses as out of place and he would watch with interest as Malia retrieved her mortar and pestle, grinding up some herb into a paste. Then as she removed her shirt, holding it in front of her breasts, she asked him to rub it into her back and shoulders.

"I can do that, for a little peek at what you're hiding." he teased, looking pointedly at her chest. It had not been an intention for very long to take his own sister as a lover or mate, but if this was meant to be, then he was going to tease and cajole her just like he would any other woman.

Malia blushed at his reply, giggling as she set the garment aside and completely bared her breasts to him. The boys at the magic academy were never very flirty, even when they did give her a second look, and she'd by lying if she said she didn't like the attention and the teasing at least a little bit, especially since it came from Grau. The cool air made her little berry-colored nipples grow hard, and she lifted her arms to adjust her ponytail so that her hair wouldn't get in the way. She took the opportunity to stretch, arching her back and cracking her neck.

"Ohh, that's better. If it behooves you to work in a massage while you're applying this, please, don't hesitate," she told him with a teasing smirk and a wink.

Grau stood, his arousal evident by the bulge in his britches, and his hands were warm on her skin, his eyes on her lovely soft breasts. "Those look wonderful little sister." he said, and bent to kiss her shoulder as he started to rub in the mixture. He was gentle but firm, and his hands did come around to fondle and caress her tits as his teeth scraped over skin.

"It is so hard to resist you, sister mine." he breathed, his lips moving to her ear, and his tongue slipping into it before he sucked the lobe. "I think I am rather in the mood to tonguefuck you, Malia." he growled, not hiding at all what he wanted to do to her.

She blushed as his warm hands made contact with her soft skin, biting her lip as his hands came around to fondle her sensitive young breasts and letting out a little whimper as his teeth grazed her flesh. His breath in her ear made her breathing quick and shaky, and his growled declaration made her shudder as it sent chills down her spine.

"I-I think I'm rather in the mood to let you," she whispered back, trying to sound coy but imagining that her nerves were a bit more prevalent in her sobriety. She was flushed with arousal already, her nipples hard even before Grau touched them, and her whole body ached with need for him to do anything and everything he wanted to her.

Grau smirked and his hands gave her perky tits a squeeze, tugging at her hardening nipples as he tested the air, his senses picking up the musky scent of her moistening snatch. "So I can see, little sister." he teased her and his hands moved down to move aside her clothing, shedding the rest of them from her nubile young body as he guided her to the ground, head down and ass up.

"Spread yourself for me Malia. Ass and cunt both please." he told her, and would help guide her hands i she needed it to spread the lips of her sex to reveal that deeper pink, her tight pucker already revealed, but insisting that she pull her cheeks more taut anyway.

Kneeling behind her, the tip of his tongue traced the ring of her anus before prodding that hole and then slipping a little lower to probe into the entrance of her body. He then set into a rhythm, licking her pussy from her soft clit to her asshole, swirling his tongue around that softly pulsing bundle of nerves and then upward to rim her ass before repeating the action.

Her face reddened as he sniffed the air, knowing the smell of her excitement must be overwhelming to him at this proximity and hoping it wasn't covering anything they should be alerted to. She allowed him to undress her and position her as he pleased, obediently reaching back to spread herself for him. Malia loved her big brother--she'd always loved him as a sister, but now that she'd felt his touch in such an intimate way, exposed more of herself to him than any man had ever seen, lost herself in throes of ecstasy caused by his silver tongue, and had her previously neglected depths impaled by his manhood, there was a new dimension to her love for him.

As he started to run his tongue over her most sensitive places, Malia whimpered and squirmed but diligently held herself open for Grau. "Ohhh yes," she moaned as her clit throbbed against his tongue, her juices flowing constantly under his attention. Every time the warm wet muscle found her tight little pucker, Malia cried out softly in her pleasure and involuntarily bucked her hips, her back arching as she approached the brink of her climax.

"More," she whimpered, pushing her hips back into his face and moving her knees apart to better open herself up to him. "I need more, brother, please!"

Grau could tell when his sister was truly enjoying it, and he pulled back to give her round little ass a slap, watching how her flesh jiggled a little from the impact. "So, my little sister likes a tongue in her ass I see. Dirty girl. But I understand. What goes around comes around though, and you better be willing to give as well as receive." he told her and then licked her from her throbbing clit to her tight rosebud, and let his tongue linger there, swirling round and round that tiny hole as he reached up to slide two fingers into her warm dripping cunt.

She was tight, her muscles almost pushing his fingers out of her, but he slowly slid them in and out, just working her tight little hole as he drove his tongue at her starred pucker again and again, easing it open as he rimmed her and then began to do just as he had promised and tonguefuck her, her pussy literally seeming to drip into his palm and down her thighs.

The slap elicited a little squeak from Malia's throat, making her blush as she mulled over the implications of what Grau said. She didn't have much time to think on it though, as she found herself very distracted by his tongue...and now his fingers! She shuddered in pleasure, whimpering and moaning as his digits slid in and out of her tight slick passage. Her eyes rolled back a bit when his tongue pushed its way into her rear entrance again.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed, bucking her hips involuntarily. Soon she was riding her brother's fingers and tongue with abandon, moaning wantonly into the trees as she clawed at the earth beneath her. Her climax was fast approaching, the sheer ecstasy written all over her face and sung with every cry of pleasure she let fall from her lips. "Oh gods Grau, it's so good, I-I'm so close!" she announced in praise and warning.

Grau could only smile against her ass, his tongue buried as far as he could get it into her as he rimmed her greedily, his fingers now plunging in and out of her sopping cunt with sloppy wet noises. Her cries echoed hollowly around the little clearing, and Grau curled his fingers inside of her, his sister who was a virgin not so long ago, and he stretched her tight little fuckhole with those two fingers, preparing her to take his cock soon enough. Those fingertips brushed along her inner walls, and he twisted his hand, curling them down to massage that spongey mass just behind her clit, hitting her g-spot again and again, and his tongue lashed over her pucker as her anus spasmed and winked at him as he pulled back, a string of saliva connected to her pucker, which by now was a nice bright pink.

With his free hand Grau reached up along her belly to her perky tits, roughly tugging one nipple and pinching it hard before he found her hair and fisted his hand, pulling her head back sharply as he once more buried his tongue in her ass. He wanted her to cum before he fucked her.

When he found her g-spot, Amalia started to shake violently with the sheer will power it took to hold back her orgasm. His tug at her nipple made her whimper, biting back a moan but unable to contain herself anymore when he yanked on her soft lavender locks and caused her to cry out in ecstasy. Her scream seemed to break the dam, and she came hard, trembling uncontrollably as gush after gush of her sweet juices sprayed from between her thighs and completely covered his hand, dripping down his arm and her inner thighs.

As she went limp, Malia's legs splayed further, her thighs quivering in their effort to keep her from falling flat onto the cool earth below. She knew Grau wasn't done though--the scent of his arousal was nearly as strong as hers, even with her weaker senses, and it made her little virgin pussy throb with excitement even though his size and power intimidated her. She knew her brother would never ever do anything to hurt her though; he was her protector, and truly, all that she had in the world. She wondered if she could say no to him if she even wanted to, but she was comforted with the knowledge that he would respect her wishes regardless. And right now, her wish was for Grau to deflower her.

She rolled onto her back, looking up at him with adoration and just a bit of nervousness. "Sh-should we keep going?" she asked, flushed with arousal and embarrassment, sorely aware of how inexperienced she was compared to her brother.

Back
Top Bottom