Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Lover?(Raiz & Tori)

Nicollete felt so confused. She had really grown to feel a growing love for her online lover. But finding out it was actually Michael had caused that love to sour just a bit. Part of her heart still felt for him. The other however, wanted to tell him to go away and leave her alone. Her two sides warred against each other as his message came in. Looking at it, she sighed. "I'm going to try and make this work." she thought to herself. More scared of being alone than anything else.

"I'm alright." she typed back. "I have a minor headache. I....found out something interesting today. it made me think a bit. Anyways, how are you? What do you want to talk about tonight?"

He smiled a bit when she replied, assuring him she was alright, simply having something on her mind. But when she asked what he wanted to talk about he decided to pry a bit into her problem."What was it you found out about? Would love to hear things going on with you, rather than rambling on about nothing." Michael waited, playing music as he stared at the screen, waiting for a reply. Michael was still oblivious to the fact of just how close his lover really was. He never expected his hot sexy teacher was the lover he talked with for so long, teasing one another with naughty fun and spent hours chatting over nothing.

"Unless you'd prefer not to talk about it?"

"I can't tell him now." The red head thought as she reclined. "That would be too much of a shock. besides, I think I'd rather rest this out and see about where his heart lies first."

"I don't want to go into details. But let's just say it was shocking and unexpected." she typed back.

her brain felt overwhelmed. But Nicolette resolved to keep this relationship going.

"So stud, would you like to come over and finally meet in person?" she suggested. "I can give you my address and you can come over on Saturday."

Michael nodded a bit to himself when she replied, deciding not to press the matter, figuring she would tell him when she was ready. Before he could respond to her however, her next message left him shocked, swallowing hard at the idea that she not only wanted to mee, but seemed to think they were closer to each other than he thought. Then again he was sure they had already figured that uch out some time ago. Still Michael sat at his desk, swallowing a bit, thinking over the idea before letting out a deep breath and typing his reply.

"I would love to...My lovely succubus.."He smiled, finding it hard to contain his excitement as he typed, unsure himself just how things would work out." Anything I would need to bring or what not? or do we intend to go out somewhere after I get there?"

Sighing, Nicollete wondered how he was going to react. Especially since the who she was wasn't the only bombshell. She had yet to tell him she was a t-girl either. "Actually, would you mind bringing a movie or something." she asked. Trying to seem like it was going to be a nice quiet date. "I have food and drink here." "Anyways, I'm tired. Talk to you later."

Going to bed, the transgirl was tired and worn out. Not to mention unsure. But hopefully Saturday would be alright.

When the big day came, the red head scrubbed her small home clean. Making sure everything was perfect. She'd given Michael her address, and now was just waiting. Finishing making some cookies, she had wine, soda and water all ready for when he arrived. Wearing her favorite curve hugging white dress and matching heels, she waited on the couch. Very near hyperventilating as she waited.

"Sounds good, I'll bring a few movies and we'll just make it a calm and simple date night together, nothing too big for now :)"As she logged out, he closed his laptop and went to bed himself, all smiles until he passed out, nervousness settling in, but his joy and excitement taking over, shedding away such things.

--

When the day cam and she gave hi her address, Michael was a bit skeptical at first, unable to believe she had been so close this whole time and not figure it out before, then again neither of the mentioned anything about where they lived or even what they did. So once he got to her house he knocked on the door, backpack on him as he waited. Given she had her own house he had a feeling she was older, and didn't mind at all, as long as she was ok with him being younger, if he was right. So with a soft hum he waited for her to answer, his eyes wandering around as his nerves finally began to catch up with him.

Hearing the knock made the redhead's neck snap in the direction of the noise. She was so nervous, her heart fluttered in her chest. Threatening to beat right past her ribs and spill out. Taking a long, deep breath, the tgirl stood up and walked over to the door. Another prolonged deep breath, and she opened it up.

Forcing herself to smile, she nodded to Michael. "Hello there." she replied in a soft voice. "Why don't you come inside."

Gesturing for him to enter her home, she closed the door behind her and sat on the couch. Patting the seat next to her, she waited for him.

"I'm sure you have questions." she said with a sigh. "But let me say I found out it was you recently. I saw your screen name, and that you were writing me. So I decided to just have you over. Now, talk."

When she answered the door he turned and looked at her, eyes wide as he noticed it was his teacher. He stared at her for a moment or two, shocked to find out his lover, the naughty woman he had been in love with was his teacher. As she gestured for him to enter and join her, he slowly and hesitantly did just that. As he at there his mind was riddled with thoughts, unsure what to think or say, only to sit there and take in the fact that not only was his teacher gorgeous in her dress, but the fact that he had been chatting and sexting his sexy teacher.

Bt when she assured him she had only just found out recently, and hadn't known and played games with him, Michael relaxed a bit, some of the nervousness left him, especially when he noticed her own nervousness and confusion settle in. But when she said to talk he looked at her, exploring her figur before his eyes met her own."About what exactly...I mean I never expected the person have been chatting with..and love turn out to be my beautiful 1st period teacher..."

Nicolette sighed. "Michael..." she started talking and stopped. It was so hard to really come to terms with the fact that she had strong feelings for her student. "Look Michael," she continued. "if you weren't so close to graduating, I wouldn't even be having this conversation. We could both get in incredibly serious trouble for this. But....I like you. At least, the you I've gotten to know. And I'm willing to give this a short in real life. If you are at least."

Blushing a bit at his compliment, the red head decided to be absolutely honest with him. "Michael, there's something you should know about me." Taking a deep breath, she grabbed his hand and guided it to her crouch. Even with her tight lace panties, his hand would be able to feel the flaccid bulge she carried.

He listened as she spoke, assuring hi the only reason she decided to give it a shot was because he was so close to graduating. Part of him was let down a bit, but understood where she was coming from. After all things like this weren't exactly agreed upon by most. But even still he wanted it to work, refusing to really find anyone else like her. So when she assured him she was willing to give it a try, he was as well, part of him even excited by the fact hos hot teacher was into him."No one would have to know...but I understand."

He looked at her when she seemed to tell him there was something else he didn't know about her, raising his brow a bit when she took his hand and led it to her crotch."At first he swallowed hard, unsure about moving in that direction so fast. But when he flt the bulge in her pants, he pulled it back, his breathing picking up a bit as his eyes looked to her, shocked once more to find the woman he fell for was a tgirl. And yet he still sat there, relaxed, shocked for the most part.

"You're still yo though..the woman I've come to know and love..It doesn't change anything.."Michael told her, blushing and biting his lip for a moment before planting a kiss on her cheek."I'm still willing to try and work this out, this isn't what I expected for our meeting but I'm ok with this..."The man leaned into her a bit, resting his hand on her thigh.

"It's not a question of it we keep it a secret, I'm worried about my job." the pale woman replied with a bit of a glare. While he himself would mostly avoid any punishment if their conversations were discovered, she ran the risk of getting fired and potentially sent to jail if that news came out. It was something he really needed to understand. Nicollete liked the Michael she knew enough to risk her whole career. It wasn't a decision she made lightly.

His words made her heart flutter. She had hoped it wouldn't matter, but there was uncertainty in her heart up until he replied. She blushed red at his kiss. her cheeks matching the color of her hair. Reaching for his hand, she sighed. "I'm will to make this work too." she replied with a sigh. "Anyways, did you bring those movies? Why don't I make us some snacks? We can just relax and get to know each other better. You know me from our chats, but if we're going to actually date, I want to really know you."

Getting up from the couch, the tgirl went to her kitchen and pulled some snacks out from her fridge. She had cookies, ice cream, and some sandwiches if he was feeling more hungry. Pouring herself a glass of water, she grabbed a some cookies and ice cream and went to sit back down. Waiting on him to select a movie and put it into her dvd player.

He nodded a bit when she pointed out the risk to her more than himself, though he still didn't care, deciding they could have figured a way around it, and if not then he was fine with that fact as well. But given how things were at the moment he wasn't worried, knowing he was almost done with school and old enough to do what he wanted.

"Of course.."He assured her with a smile, watching as she went to get some snacks, eager to get to know him, which made him smile more. Despite the nervousness that still settled in, he relaxed a bit more as he looked through the handful of movies he brought with him. After taking a bit to search he picked out a movie, a comedy they could watch together, though he was more interested in talking with her more, to find out ore about his hot teacher, now that the secret was out.

Sitting on the couch, Nicolette felt nervous and a bit uncomfortable. It was so weird knowing that the person she had begun to fall for was her young student. Sitting next to him felt awkward. Unsure of what to really say, the freckled woman sighed and hoped he broached the conversation. She wasn't going to be the one to do so.

The movie he picked out was a good choice. The movie made her laugh a bit. It helped break the tension in the room. Especially all the concern she was feeling.

After letting the movie play through, Michael finished the bowl of ice cream he had, setting it down on the table as he looked over at her, smiling a bit before moving a bit closer to her."Not really sure what to talk abou really....Unless there is things about you I don't know about..." He pointed out, letting out a bit of a sigh"Aside from your shows is there anything else you do at home?"

Back
Top Bottom