Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuzzballs Unite?

MunchCat

Moon
Heyo folks. So I came to this site after Googling "Furry RP Forums". I took a moment to see how the boards were set up and how active they are, and became quite interested in joining. It was only after I had set up my intro thread that I realized this site doesn't seem specifically for furs (correct me if I'm wrong, please). So before I fuzz complete out with my rp ideas, I was curious just how many here are actually a part of the furry community. Maybe share a bit of your history in it? I'll share mine if you share yours! Blame it on a very felonian nature.

I'd bet my left ass cheek that furries are the minority here. You can feel free to role-play it, but this is in no way a furry community. It's just a community that will accept you anyway.

Mitsu said:
I'd bet my left ass cheek that furries are the minority here. You can feel free to role-play it, but this is in no way a furry community. It's just a community that will accept you anyway.

Y'know, that in itself is better than other sites I've frequented. I do have characters that are very much not furry-related, should the need arise, but it's good to know that I can simply let creativity flow if it goes in the furrier direction. Thank you.

No problem. Just follow the rules, and you'll be golden. If anyone gives you shit for what you like, then just inform the moderation staff, and that person will be dealt with accordingly. Harassment is not tolerated here.

There isn't a huge furry community here but I assure you that if you're looking there is no lack.

I have a thread specifically for my fur-based requests and I get more hits on it than my non-fur thread.

I like furry creatures as much as I like other beings who don't have any fur as long as they are either a sexy futanari or a cute, girly femboy/trap. Just try your luck with this wonderful blue moon and you'll find other furries sooner or later.

No not really but it's always fun when you can find someone who is.

I feel like there isn't much selection to choose from these days regardless of what your kink is. The "BDSM" scene is probably the biggest.

It's just what everyone seems to want at the moment.

I orginally thought there were more on here when i first joined but hey ho im not going to leave, still fun here an people seem pretty open minded. Regarding myself i 'offically' joined the fandom 6 and a half years ago, been roleplaying for same amount of time an have some long term rp friends from sites like this :) Theres a local fur community near me and i even live with a few of them. Drama aplenty but the ride is worth it!

I did the same thing and Googled "Furry RP Forums" by the way. I neglected to answer the second half of the question. I probably became fond of it about 12 years ago when I started playing around on IMVU. The normal skins were too boring and I enjoyed the culture of the online furry community.

Back
Top Bottom