Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love on the Wild Earth (MysteriousD & MsGoody2Shoez94))

Diego did not say anything, but kept holding onto Joy as he looked down here. "You decide on what you want to do, whether that means following your mission as you need to or give up your old life and be here with me," Diego told her in a comforting manner before he kissed her forehead before he stood up and went to another window. He picked out some ripe fruit from a bunch of branches.

He went back to the bed, stting up before he gave her some of the fruit. "Here's something to snack on," he told her with a smile.

Joy felt even more d to stay because he was letting her be the one to decide. He wasn't forcing her to stay, Diego was even trying to talk her of leaving. She would let him teach her all there was to know about the area and then she would make her decision.

Joy sat up next to Diego and didn't bother to cover herself with a fur, she was becoming more comfortable with him, she didn't feel insecure with him. Diego made her feel pretty.

"How are you feeling though?" Diego asked her with a smile as he couldn't helpt but cuddle up to ehr with a bit while he was enjoying the fruit himself. He looked out and saw the hail. That meant there wasn't much they could do ouside right now.

"What would you like to do now?" I believe the storm will not pass under the morning," Diego tells her as he checks up on her.

Joy ate her fruit, while she leaned up against Diego. " I feel okay, because this something I never done I was scared of having a reaction. Does that happen normally? Is it common for people to get all hot and bothered like I did? Did uou know that was going to happen when you gave it to me," she looked at him her eyebrows were furrowed in mock anger. She wasn't mad at him,but she wondered if he had known that all of that would happen.

"Some actually do. The purpose of the drug is to help one cope with exploring your inner personality and problems. For some, it is to gain or regain theri confidence. For others, it is realizing what horrible perople they have been acting. And in a couple of cases, it is the realization of repressed feelings or emotions while also exploring your options. It's not uncommon for people to be advised by other selves to explore a new path or discover a new purpose in life," Diego explains to he safely as he savored her leaning on him.

"I first took it as an extra-concentrated dose to help cope with the loss of my friends and more or less rebuild myself after finding myself in a new world," Diego adds before he puts an arm around her.

"I didn't know what it would be with you," he said to her. "Maybe you have been repressing your desires or something," he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I wouldn't have regretted it if you had known. I'm sure at least one of your concoctions is capable if doing that. Not that it would want you to purposely do that, "she quickly said, but still smiled at Diego. She wanted to learn all that he knew, it seemed like he knew so much.

"I never thought it, but I guess you could say I've been living a pretty sexually repressed life. Before leaving base I hadn't been on a date I'm forever and obviously the options aren't that good in base. After being hurt you tend to be careful about who you give yourself to."

Diego smiled back at her before he embraced her, savoring the feel of her in his arms. It was so long since he had human company or someone he could talk to like this, it felt really nice to say the least.

"Yeah, and I haven't been able to feel like that for years," Diego responded back to her. "But it's more than that. From what it sounds like, you weren't really living life to the fullest up on your base," he said to her. "Like, how is your job like and such?" he asked her. She did look like that beyond the sex, that maybe she as frustrated with stuff in general.

"However, you are to walk the journey and see what lies ahead of you. I am just happy I was able to help," he said, smiling at her. It kept raining down and he looked. "I can start teaching you some stuff," he said looking outside. It just went down to the rain, with no hail or thunder. They could go out in the nude and do all right. It would also help her out in feeling the environment. "Or would you prefer waiting and doing something else," he said, having a knowing smile at what he said.

"On base we lived a lifestyle that was probably a little unstable. A lit of testosterone in a small space. We would spend all day doing simulators, training, and going over the sientific methods we would be using here. Of course my bubble is broken, maybe some of it can be recovered. They're probably freaking out because I'm not wearing the suit, too bad," sge smiled mischeviously. Command probably thought she had got eaten, they hadn't wanted to send a woman out there to begin with.

As much as she wanted to learn about the area around her, him putting the idea if them messing around in her head, turned her body on. Her mind was racing with images of t he last round. She would live to feel like that again.

"Well, it does sound like you are a lt more comfortable without the suit," Deigo said, returning her mischevious smile before he adjusted her so she was lying down on him, his arms around her. He savord her warm body and such. "You also sound like it was alot of stress and you didn't have much to do what you wanted to," he added as he caressed her a bit.

"So, what would you like to do?" he said with the same smile, feeling her bare body on his, not to mention that he was beginning to become aroused once more of being with her.

"Nope, we didn't really have much say at all. So I would say that we do something in which I get to be in charge," she sat up pulling away from him slightly. She could feel his hot hardening length on her belly. It made her smile to see the way she affected him.

She stroked Diego until he was fully hard then she went up on her knees allowing herself to sink back down on his cock.

Diego smiled before he felt Joy stroking him, feeling himself get harder and harder. WHen he was fully erect, she went on her knees and he felt hismelf going back inside of her. He sat up and put his arms around her. He kissed her passionately as he was beginning to move his hips, savoring being back inside the beautoful astronaut.

"Are you enjoying this so far?" he asked her in her ear as he looked at her with growing adoration.

Her hand was planted on his chest and her head thrown back with eyes closed. Joy was completely absorbed by everything that she was feeling. It hadn't registered what Diego was saying to her. She could just hear his voice hot and heavy in her ear. She moaned," yes," as she started to ride him harder. .

Diego merely embraced her while he was moving his hips in the same rhythm she was riding him, all while he kept kissing her, but he moved from her lips to her neck. He was leaving her gentle love bites on her neck while he was going faster and harder with Joy.

"You want more?" he asked her.

"God yes, I want more," she didn't attempt to curb her enthusiasm. She really wanted more, she wasn't sure if it was possible, she felt like he was already giving her so much. "More, more, more please," her gripped tightened on him.

Diego leaned forward to kiss Joy more intensely, holding her tighter while his hips were slamming against hers faster and harder, his tongue dancing with hers. "Of course, my sexy jungle queen," Diego told Joy lovingly while he was going harder wit her.

He also began to squeeze her breasts befre pinching her nipples. He craved this, the intimacy, the passion, the desire, just the joy of being with someone like this.

She bounced on his dick calling out his name as she was pushed closer to climax. "Please don'y stop baby, I never want it to end," she had clenched on his cock for as long. She was close to coming and her legs were going to give out, so she road him with all she had left.

Diego was squeezing her breasts tighly as she was bouncing on his cock. "Then be with me, always and forever, my jungle queen," Diego said lovingly in her ear before he felt her pussy began squeezing his cock lovingly,

He pinched her nipples and her butt as he made out with her. When she finall came, so would he. As he felt her love jucies go down on him, he would fill her up with his hot seed. He embraced her so she could rest on him, stroking her as he kissed her.

"Feel better?" Diego asked her as he would storke her hair.

Again her orgasm was amazing. She had felt her body shake slightly as it gave into the feelings of pleasure. It ended with her body relaxed up against Diego. She loved the feeling of relaxation that seemed to flow through l her limbs.

.I feel so much better," she giggled. This was heaven and she didn't plan on leaving. She could picture them many nights laid up together.

Diego wrapped his arms around Joy, letting her rest on him and how he filled her up with his seed. He smiled at her giggling before he kissed her forehead. He saw the rain was calming down and such.

"The rain is calming down. I can prepare to take you out to explore the jungle so perhaps you should put on your spacesuit so you can get ready to report to your superiors," Diego said, though he wondered if she still wanted to do her job or if she just wanted to be with him.

They had been laying in bed for what felt like days, or at least she had thought it had been, her perception of time was rapidly fading. For all she had known she had already missed her check in with home base. When she put on her suit she would probably have a few messages asking her about her landing and all she had observed thus far.

"I guess," she rolled out of Diego's grasp and she could feel the aching feeling just seeping into her joints. She was used to working out. What they had done together was completely different and she loved it. She hoped over time her body would adjust.

Just as predicted she had several messages on her scanner. Joy paged command to let them know what all had gone down. It was very quick that she was able to get in contact with them. She told them about her landing, the few animals and plants, and meeting a native. While avoiding the question of why they weren't able to get a signal from her body suit for such a long time. With no constant vitals coming in they had thought something had happened.

Diego watched her get out of bed haggardly and half-heartedly when she went to put on her suit and check up. From what he notice, she didn't look as comfortable with it on as she did before they actually met.

He awaited for her to finish her business in communicating and sending information to her co-workers. The rain was falling, but it was still at a somewhat light pace. It felt like a shower.

After al while, he got up himself. "We have only have a bit of time before the rain may get heavy again and I don't know well the suit will do. I figure it'll do well, but you won't get a feel for the jungle with it on. Besides you don't look comfortble with it on anymore," Diego noted before he got out and let the rain fall on his own nude body. It was about the only time besides sleeping he did not wear his glasses and he savored a primal feeling. There was something oddly honest and reassuring about the animal instincts of just eating, sleeping and mating.

At first Joy opened her mouth to protest, but everything he had said was true. She had no ambitions like she did before. The short time she had spent with Diego was more than enough to block out all the feelings of inadequency that she would have typically had being in the nude around someone with a body like his.

Screw command, they didn't own her and just has she had done before she could send them her vitals and all the information after.

Standing at the ledge she reached her hand out and the warm rain poured down over her exposed skin. She had always wondered what rain would end up feeling like. She was starting to love it. Without hesitation she stepped on to a near by thick branch anf just let the rain run down over her body. "What do you have to show me that could feel more amazing than this?"

Diego patiently awaited her choice on what she wanted to do. He saw her strip the suit down and go back into her beautiful bare body, admiring how she looked. Diego watch her step into the branch and saw the rain go down on her. He went over and embraced her, feeling the rain fall on both of them.

He then held her tight with one arm before swinging on a vine with the other, savoring the augmented strength of his arms and of the vines. The next hour in the rain was spent swinging while he explained to her the basics about the various trees and the little wildlife they saw that was out in the rain. He was filled wih an optimism he hasn't felt in a long time, excitedly getting to show her everything while later on teaching her how to swing a vine. Her first attempt was quite good, but he had to catch her on landing.

He didn't mind though, savoring her nude body on his. Eventually, he brought her back to the treehouse.

"What do you think? I know we didn't get to see everything, but I figure an intro to some of the basics would be fun," he told her with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom