Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don'tCage my Heart (Dream Guide/FoxWriter)

FoxWriter

Cluster
It was a cool, bright morning on the first day of the Summer Moon festival of the country of Eden. For nearly a month, people from all over the world had been gathering to sell exotic fares and wares at one of the biggest celebrations in the world. Only the Wintersong festival in Ceroa and the Lake of the Flowers festival in Lomarota could compare to this. All three festivals where during different times of the year, so those who could afford it, usually went to all of them. Merchants traveled to and from, constantly selling and restocking and dabbling in both legal, and illegal trade. One of those illegal trades was the slaver trades, where people where kidnapped and sold as slave stock. Not just any slaves, but sexual slaves. In the country of Eden, the sex slave trade was legal, so long as your slaves where born as slaves, bread to be slaves. That didn't stop a lot of people from... faking, certain paperwork. It certainly didn't stop the royal bloodline from purchasing certain 'exotic' fares. Normal people didn't have to worry, they weren't the sort of beings that would be kidnapped and broken and labeled as 'born and bred' to get around rules. The guards would look the other way so long as you have convincing paperwork. It hadn't stopped the vile Crown Prince from buying a very special sale either.

No one knew exactly what she was. She had been 'found' according to the rumor mongers. She had also, according to those same rumors, killed all but two of the men who had captured her. Not much 'found' about that but they had the paperwork and no one was going to say a damn word because the Crown Price himself had purchased her. No one would dare. He had proudly walked her him, strutting like the smug, pompous little dip-shit he was, leading her by a fine olden chain that looped around her neck. It was so frail a human woman could have snapped it with a twitch of her neck. It wasn't designed for human women however and there was nothing the new slave to the Crown Prince could do but follow. She had followed, walking in a quiet, very refined manner that was far more stately than the strutting the prince was doing. Compared to her elegant, proud stride he looked like a five year old imitating the soldiers. Her soft pale hair was cropped very short in the back, almost a man's cut while the front was longer, framing her soft cheeks and highlighting the blind that covered her eyes. It was made from red silk and etched with real golden thread, drops of gold hung from it, making it a mockery. It was fixed in place with both magic and the lines looping around the thick horns that jutted from the side of her head, tipped with a natural cold color. Her ears where long and pointed, the edges jagged and she had several piercings, though the Prince would probably have the tasteful touch of metal changed out for something gaudy and hideously expensive.

Her hands had been held behind her back using that same golden chain that could not be broken, and a golden 'Halo', settled behind her head and just over her shoulders. Hovering in the air it prevented her from using magic to free herself or defend herself against her new 'owner'. The Prince had been highly advised not to remove the blindfold, the chains or the Halo as the being' had, in their words, been left 'untamed'. What that meant was that they where too scared to try and beat or rape her into submission. And she would likely slaughter the crown prince and half the castle if he gave her half a chance. It had been a week since then and it appeared the Crown Prince had taken their warnings to heart, as he was sometimes seen traveling the stalls, strutting while she walked, tripping over nothing though she couldn't see while the prince looked for 'finer things' to dress her in. though he said this, she was always seen in the outfit he had taken her home in. despite the way she walked and the proud tilt of her head, she was clearly in ill health. Thinner even after a mere week, and there was a pallor, a grayness t her that said she was being kept very poorly. The prince was not well known for taking care of his 'toys' after all. Still, word had spread that for the night of the opening festival, the prince and his 'toy' would be staying outside of the palace. It was the young woman's chance, likely the only one she would ever have.

Bastele was always one of those people you would overlook, especially in the prince's castle where servants were neither seen, nor heard. They were essentially there to carry out tasks around the castle, and then scurry off into the shadows when someone important came along. As such, he didn't wear a uniform, but a course, old robe which scratched against his pale skin, his head almost covered by the hood. He was a thin young man, the age of seventeen, thin and exceedingly pale,vwith long white hair which fell messily just past his shoulders.

The rumors of the festival night were indeed true, with the prince staying outside of the palace, in a small manor he normally kept for more personal affairs. While this would seclude him from most people, he would still need servants, which was why Bastele was one of the 'spooks' (a term used for lower caste servants) attending the manor. That was also why, now, he was approaching the room where the prince's 'pet' was kept. He had seen her around, watching the prince show her off like a toy, but had also noticed her health. He had seen many people drop dead from I'll treatment to recognize it. In his hands was a bowel of grool, normally his meal, but he decided to share it with her, hoping it would make her feel better.

Thankfully, nobody was in the room, as he was able to silently slip inside. Such was the skills of a spook.

The Young Woman turned to look when she heard the sound of someone entering the chambers. the blindfold should have prevented her from tracking his movement across the room but it did not. her eyes, blind as they where at the moment, tracked his every movement. she was sitting on a stool, half shielded from the door but when Bastele moved closer he could see that she was nude. completely nude from head to toe. this time her hands where chained in front of her, the little golden loops could be disconnected at the middle, allowing her arms to be positioned without breaking the spell laid into the golden chain. her body was smooth and soft, the same pale color as her face. she made no move to cover herself, though she did not move to defend herself as she almost always did when the prince approached. sightless or not, she knew that he was not the crown prince.

"Please. come closer." she said after a silent moment. "ou need not worry reprisals. He is gone for the night, slacking his thirst with something that does not fight him wth every strength in her body." she sounded quite pleased by that. knwing she had driven him from his own bed by shear stubbornness. she would never give in. the prince did not know this, but she had a feeling the lowly servant did. she had heard the whispers when the Prince could not hear. the tales they told under their breaths to each other. the fear in which they spoke of 'her kind' though they never spoke her name aloud, if they knew it at all anyway. the young prince had no idea the danger he was flirting with. the other slaves and servants, the oldest ones, all knew the 'old tales' whispers of horned beings who could turn men into stone. whispers of hidden claws and fangs that could suck a man clean of his blood. tales of shapshifting, and god like magical powers. no one could agree. one thing they did agree on, always, was that nay who sought to contain or control, whatever she was, died a horrible death. all of the servants and slaves where waiting for the young prince to die. little did they know, he was already dead. he just didn't know it yet.

"Come closer. tell me your name." she ordered softly. "do ot touch my blindfold." she ordered. "but you may feel my horns, to see if they are truly real. that is why you are here, is it not?" he asked, sounding amused. as if he was some small infant that had stayed up all night to catch a glimpse of the Frost Sprites that apparently laid patterns of frost into the windows at night.

It seemed his attempt to remain quiet was not successful, as even with the blindfold, this exotic beauty could tell where exactly he was. He blushed lightly, seeing her beautiful frame, and hearing her voice beckoning him closer. He had heard the tales of her kind, but right now did not fear her. At the moment, they were the same, slaves to the crown prince. He slowly approached her, holding the bowel out to her. "I thought..." he spoke softly, his voice almost like a chime, "That you could use something to eat. After the way the can prince treats you...you need some form of nourishment."

she tilted her head, as if surprised by him and his reasons for being there. "i have not had food for some time." she greed softly, sounding quite touched. "He believes that starvation will be the key to my compliance and servitude. he would be wrong, but he does not care to understand that nothing will bend me, nor break me but death itself and his... untimely demise will be met with soon." she admitted simply. "he cannot avoid his fate for long, already he has been growing lax in my containment." she admitted. "soon he will forget to lock me in place properly, and i shall have my way with him." she admitted with a sharp smile before focusing on him, reaching up with a slender hand, stroking his cheek. "you are a sweet young man." she admitted. "i will be sure to repay you for your kindness. taking such a ris, you who had no idea the prince was gone, risked your life to bring me what is, most likely, your very own dinner." here she smiled. "lean forward." she ordered. "i will mark you, you will carry my blessing and i will remember my debt to you." she breathed, pressing her lips to his, heat surging through him. searing through him to settle, warm, hot in his chest before it faded to a lingering warm, light sensation in his chest. there was no physical manifestation but he could feel it, protecting him even as she ifted the bowl from his hands, devoured half of it in quick but careful bites and then handed the other half to him. "thank you. that will sustain me until my freedom at the very least."

He couldn't help but smile when she thanked him for the food, and didn't even seem to mind when she spoke of the prince's demise. The prince wasn't exactly a nice person, so seeing him pay for the suffering of others was something everyone in the castle looked forward to, the only thing they feared would be his father's reaction. When she ordered him close though, he blushed but complied, not expecting even for a second that it was a kiss. His eyes spiked as the warmth rushed through him, before finally settling in his chest, over his now rapidly beating heart. It took all he could to keep his breathing level when she pulled away, eating her meal before handing the rest to him.

"I-I'll try to bring more for you in the future," he spoke softly, trying to keep his voice level. He couldn't linger here for long. If any of the guards saw him...he quietly slipped out of the room and back into the shadows, a hand reaching up to his chest to feel the warmth inside of him.

Back
Top Bottom