Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Lovers (Skeith & The Deviant)

Marley's heart skipped several beats when Sybil took her hand, quickly looking around before pulling the shorter girl in for a soft, chaste kiss. "I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything you're not comfortable with," she said softly as she started leading Sybil towards her car, a black 1976 Mustang with tinted windows. She walked around to open the passenger side door for Sybil, letting her slide in and shutting the door for her before getting in the driver's seat.

"So," she started as she pulled out of her parking spot, "thanks for not, you know... freaking out, or anything." She turned onto a country road and started driving one hand, relaxing a little with the open road ahead of her as her right hand rested on the console between them. "Miranda freaked out about it at first, but not near as bad as... some. She got used to the idea after a while, and of course we'd already been friends for years, so she wasn't gonna let my extra appendage change that. Some people though... They don't take well to mutants."

She grew quiet after that, focusing on the drive.

Sybil was surprised by the kiss, no matter how brief or innocent it may have been. She blushed brightly but smiled softly. She wanted so much to be able to enjoy and open and public relationship with Marley, but she was terrified of the fallout of everyone, her parents included, finding out. She climbed into the car, listening carefully as Marley spoke. Her brow furrowed with concern when she spoke. Clearly there had been a negative reaction to sharing her secret with someone else. She was glad to hear that she had a confidant in Miranda though. She looked down at her lap before biting her lip in thought for a long moment. She slowly placed her hand over Marley's curling her fingers around it gently.

"H-hey... Don't talk about yourself like that." She said after a long pause. "It was a surprise, but I don't think it's anything worth freaking out about. It makes you special." She blushed softly, turning her own attention forward to the road. "I know a thing or two about being rejected. It's... It's not your fault. If people are too small-minded to see how wonderfully unique you are, that's their loss, and as far as I'm concerned, my gain." She looked back to her again, blushing softly. "You're not some mutant or freak. You're beautiful. All of you is beautiful."

"No, I'm actually scientifically classified as a mutant of sorts," Marley said, laughing as she intertwined her fingers with Sybil's and brought her hand up to kiss it. "See, when I was born with both parts, my parents flipped the fuck out. They decided to give me a unisex name and see how the rest of me developed, then let me decide if I wanted to lose my less prominent gender when I turn eighteen. Obviously I turned out being mostly female, but I don't know, I kind of like my extra bits. Like you said, makes me unique." She smiled softly and squeezed Sybil's hand. "It was difficult for a really long time. They never knew when to get my haircut, and I didn't really get toys until I was old enough to tell them which ones I wanted. But they dealt with it, did their research, and learned to accept it. I learned to accept it. That is, until I started wanting to date."

Marley sighed and rubbed her thumb across Sybil's knuckles. "I experimented dating boys and girls, and sometimes people in between and off the spectrum, but I really like girls. There was this one, named Hannah. Everything was going fine until four months into our relationship when she asked why I hadn't made a pass at her, sexually. Before I could stop her, she was on top of me, undoing my jeans. When she saw it..."

She got quiet again, clenching her jaw at the memory. "She wasn't as fascinated by it as you were," she said, forcing a chuckle as she turned onto a dirt road.

Sybil couldn't presume to understand Marley's struggles. Struggling with one's gender identity was never a problem she faced. She imagined it was worse when one's body couldn't even make up its mind like Marley's. "It was brave of you to try, at least." She finally said. "I was too scared to date anyone." She admitted, looking down at her lap. "I always knew I was a lesbian but... I only ever tried to approach one person. Her name was Sarah. We had been friends for a long time. When I told her how I felt, she let me down gently. She was straight and wasn't interested. She didn't sell me out, or tell everyone, but knowing that I was attracted to her, drove her away and we eventually stopped talking." She closed her eyes as she thought about it. "I never tried to date again... Well, not til recently I suppose." She said with a small laugh, thinking about her awkward flirting with Marley. "I've always been afraid of losing my friends and family. I know my parents wouldn't approve either. I'm sure they would throw me out if they found out how I felt about girls."

She looked back to Marley again, smiling softly. "I... I wish I had been as brave as you. Even with everything that makes you different you were brave enough to try. If you hadn't caught me in the shower, I would have probably gone on not talking about it or trying to get close to anyone." Comparatively, Sybil felt like a coward. She was shot down once and she gave up completely. Marley had been bold enough to keep trying, dating all over to see what stuck and who stuck. It was remarkably brave and admirable. Neither of which were things Sybil considered herself to be.

Marley shook her head. "If what she'd done hadn't wrecked me so bad, you and I would've been dating long enough for me to be picking out a ring right now," she teased, laughing and pulling Sybil closer to kiss her forehead. She pulled into a long driveway. "Do you think your parents would feel better about you dating me if they knew I wasn't just female?" she asked, winking down at the redhead with a broad grin. "I could whip it out right there on your coffee table, let them see what they think of you being a lesbian then. Which brings me to a bit of a paradox; are you still a lesbian if your girlfriend has a penis?"

She parked her car and stepped out, running to the other side to open the door for Sybil again. Marley beamed as she led Marley up to the front door. "It's not much, but it's home. My parents are gone till eight tonight."

Sybil felt her blush return full force at the joke about a ring, even more so when Marley used the word girlfriend. Was that what this was? Were they dating now? Sybil couldn't help but grin like an idiot at the thought. The idea of Marley being her girlfriend made her want to be more open about them in public. It felt like a personal triumph and she wanted to be able to parade Marley around with pride. Still, her fear would keep her silent and reclusive for sometime she was sure. When she asked about whether or not Sybil was technically a lesbian, she suddenly became quite confused. "W-well... I guess I am. I mean you are mostly female after all. And I would still never date a guy..."

She followed her up to the door after being let out. Honestly, the fact that Marley had opened the car door for her when they left, and again when they arrived was beyond adorable. It made her heart flutter a bit. She came to stop beside her at the front door. "I think it's a nice house. It's better than my apartment for sure..." She said as she looked over the house's exterior briefly. "It must be nice being out here away from all the craziness." She imagined it made making friend and spending time with them difficult, but she loved the idea of being able to retreat to the country and hide away from society. Hearing her say that her parents were going to be gone so late made her wonder why she brought it up at all. Would Marley's parents be bothered that she brought a girl home? Was it a warning that she should leave before eight? She didn't bother questioning it for now, wanting instead to focus on spending time with Marley.

Once they were inside, Marley started leading her back towards her bedroom. "Do you want anything to drink, or eat?" she asked, her nervousness returning as she realized she was alone with Sybil, heading towards a big comfy bed. "Anything I can get you?"

Once inside, Sybil removed her shoes by the door to be respectful, hanging up her jacket at the same time. Sybil was nervous as well, but mostly excited. She'd been thinking about being alone with Marley again since the locker room showers. When she asked about getting something to drink or eat, a smile came to her face again. "Well, lunch wasn't that long ago, so I'm not very hungry. I wouldn't mind a soda or something though." She followed behind her towards her bedroom, taking in the house as she walked through it. She hoped that this wouldn't be her last visit. In fact, she had to make sure that it wouldn't be.

When she was finally in her room, she set her bag down by the bed room door. She walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it as she looked around Marley's room. "So, your parents don't mind you bringing someone home?" She asked softly. She crossed her legs as she sat patiently, not wanting to seem to eager or like a horndog. She would honestly be happy to just spend time with Marley even if she was eager to explore her unique body again.

"Oh no, they don't mind," Marley said as she walked across her room to a mini fridge and took out a bottle of water for her and a soda for Sybil. She passed the can to her guest and sat down next to her, trying to calm down her heart rate as she sipped at her water.

Truthfully, Marley hadn't brought anyone home in a romantic way since the incident with Hannah. Miranda would come over often, and now that she was used to Marley and her male parts, the shorter girl often thought it hilarious to grope her or make inappropriate jokes, but the furthest it had ever gotten was when she sat in Marley's lap and fell off laughing when she felt it twitch. Marley looked over at Sybil and blushed, fidgeting a little to disguise her scooting closer to the redhead.

"Can I kiss you again?" Marley asked softly, unable to quite meet Sybil's eyes.

Sybil was in the middle of sipping her soda when she heard Marley's question. When she did look over from her drink, she found that Marley had in fact moved closer to her. She smiled a little when the question finally registered. Her blush surfaced again, but she nodded regardless. "I... I would love that." It was strange that she was asking permission. They had kissed briefly outside the school. Marley had kissed her hand, and held it romantically the entire way back to her house. Not to mention the brief experimentation between them, both naked in the shower. A kiss seemed like so small a thing. Perhaps it was the fact that it wasn't happening as quickly or spontaneously as it had in the shower.

She bit her lip for a moment when she noticed that Marley wasn't really looking straight at her. Was she so nervous that she couldn't really look at her? Despite Sybil's own reservations and nervousness, she decided to take a bit of control. She reached up to gently cup Marley's cheek before she leaned in to kiss her. The contact was gentle and innocent, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she was content to maintain the simple contact. Her other hand still holding the soda off to the side.

The moment their lips touched, with Sybil's hand cupping Marley's face, she felt her worries slip away. She leaned into the kiss, reaching over and taking the soda from Sybil, carefully setting it down without breaking contact. Her hand moved up to rest on top of Sybil's, her lips parting slightly to let her tongue dart across the redhead's lower lip as though asking permission to explore a bit.

Sybil enjoyed that simple contact. So gentle and caring. She wasn't sure how far Marley wanted to take it until she felt the can of soda lifted from her hand and set aside. Marley's hand coming to rest on her own. She smiled into the kiss. She felt Marley's lips part against her own, followed by her tongue sliding across her lip. It was the strangest contact. The kind she had fantasized about but never experienced. Shivering slightly as she realized what was really happening. In response, her own lips parted, nervously her own tongue slipped forward to meet Marley's. When the met, Sybil immediately leaned back into the kiss again, moaning gently as she did so. Her hand, now freed of the soda, moved to rest in Marley's lap, running over her pants to stroke her thigh.

Marley shuddered slightly as their tongues met, a low purr escaping her throat when Sybil started stroking her thigh. She slid her tongue further into the smaller girl's mouth, moving her hands down to Sybil's waist and pulling her closer. The brunette was quickly losing her patience, and it showed in the bulge that was starting to grow and twitch mere inches above Sybil's hand. She struggled to keep her mind clear, slowly breaking their kiss to try and force herself to concentrate on forming words.

"You... You told your mom we're studying. How about an anatomy lesson?"

Sybil was eagerly returning the kiss, squeaking softly when she was suddenly pulled even closer to her. She could detect an urgency in the aggressive way that Marley kissed her. When the kiss parted, she gasped for air. Flushed and heart pounding, panting softly as she heard Marley's question. She looked up at her with eyes wide as saucers for a moment. Sybil was still a virgin and she had seen exactly how large Marley was at school. She was extremely nervous about her first time, but being so sexually frustrated, she was also eager to be rid of her virginity. She needed to experience sex, even better if it were with Marley.

She swallowed back her nervousness some before smiling again. "S-sure... I'd love to." She wasn't nervous about the idea of being naked around Marley, they had crossed that bridge already. Sybil's hand fell back to Marley's lap, this time knowingly moving towards the bulge that was forming, stroking the concealed shaft gently. "I've been thinking about it all day." She admitted with an embarrassed smile.

Sybil's squeak brought a wide grin to Marley's face, her hands sliding up and down the smaller girl's back. Her confession made the athlete blush brightly, her cock twitching and throbbing at the thought. "R-Really?" she stammered, licking her lips. Her blue eyes darkened with lust as she pulled Sybil closer, cautiously moving her hand down to rest on the redhead's backside.

"You can stop me whenever you want," Marley reminded her as she leaned down to leave a trail of soft kisses up and down her neck. "I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

Despite still being clothed, Sybil loved feeling Marley's hands sliding up and down her back. She could feel her shaft twitching and throbbing through her pants, which was as arousing as it was intimidating. She could see a change in Marley's expression. It was more than want now. She needed it. Feeling her hand glide down to rest on her rear made her blush softly. It was such a possessive way to hold her. She'd never felt anyone's exploring hands before, certainly not ones so adventurous or wanting. She leaned into her, pressing herself against Marley as her hand continued to stroke the throbbing member through the fabric of her pants.

"I'm scared. Obviously." She said, her eyes quickly dipping to look at her bulge before looking back at Marley. Then came those kisses at her neck causing her to shiver with want. "But... But I want to..." She said softly. "If I don't do it now and with you, I might never work up the courage to do it again." She sighed gently as she crooked her head to make her neck more accessible. "I... I want you to take me and make me yours..."

The tone of her voice told Marley it was pointless to suggest waiting any longer. She moved back up to capture Sybil's lips in a passionate kiss again, gently pushing the redhead onto her back. "You have to promise you'll stop me if it hurts," she murmured as she started pulling at Sybil's clothes, going slow despite her need in case Sybil changed her mind now.

Once Sybil was only in her underwear, Marley was on her, her mouth attacking the smaller girl's neck as she fondled and groped through her bra.

Sybil wasn't sure if Marley was going to still go through with it. The delay was enough to make her think that she wouldn't. Then came that kiss, one even more passionate than before. She moaned into the contact as she was gently moved onto her back. As the kiss broke and Marley spoke she looked up at her blushing brightly. She looked off to the side with concern. "I... I will." She was lying through her teeth. Of course it would hurt. She had no idea what it actually felt like to lose her virginity but she had read about it. Surely she was at least semi prepared.

There was something exciting about Marley beginning to strip away her clothing. She moved to cooperate as best as she could as her shirt and pants were pulled away. Even if she had been naked in front of her, she almost wanted to cover herself when she was exposed in her underwear. Perhaps it was the circumstances and fear of what was coming. Then came Marley's mouth upon her neck again, this time more aggressive. Followed by an eager hand finding her breast. She writhed under the other girl in anticipation. Her panties were already moist with arousal as she raised her own leg up between Marley's legs, applying pressure to her bulge, grinding against her in need.

When Sybil's thigh started grinding against Marley's bulge, she almost came in her pants right there. She bit down hard on her lip, stifling a moan as she fumbled with the clasp of her bra and removed it. "Gotta get you nice and wet first. Just relax and let me make you feel good baby," she whispered huskily, moving her hands up to rest on Sybil's breasts, palming her nipples teasingly. "Don't be afraid to tell me what feels good, okay?"

She leaned down, biting and sucking at the redhead's neck, leaving little love bites that would last at least a day or two. Marley smiled softly against the soft flesh as she started gently pinching and tugging at Sybil's nipples, flicking her tongue over the marks she left.

Sybil blushed brightly when Marley spoke to her. Her words were so lewd, which was unexpected, but strangely arousing. When she called her baby, she couldn't help but smile to herself. It made her feel wanted and she loved it. Knowing that she wanted to focus on making Sybil feel good first was incredibly flattering and it made her feel truly cared for. As her bra was pulled away and her breasts were once again exposed, she took in a deep breath as she they were taken in her hands. Her hands fell to the sheets of the bed, gripping them tightly as she squirmed under her attentions. She loved the feeling of Marley toying with her nipples, a sharp gasp escaping her lips as she began to bite at her neck. Suckling on her neck. "Oh god!" She groaned, one of her hands moving to hold her head their for a few seconds longer. It stung a bit but it was very clearly one of her weak points.

She knew what a hickey was, and knew that she was going to have to where a turtleneck for a couple days. Still, she loved the slightly rough and possessive act of marking her in such a way. She lowered her leg, recognizing that she was pushing her a little too fast. She trusted that she would release her length from her pants when it was truly time for Sybil to play with it again.

The sounds of Sybil's pleasure only spurred Marley on, her cock twitching as she moved down to take a nipple in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, flicking at the nub with the tip of her tongue, gently nipping at it as her now free hand slid down to trace her fingertips up and down Sybil's slit through her panties. She could feel the wetness there and grinned around the redhead's breast, looking up at her as she started tugging her panties down.

"God you're so beautiful," Marley almost growled, her voice rough with need as she slid further down. She yanked Sybil's panties down to her knees, using what little control she had left not to rip them as she dove in between her lover's thighs to trace her tongue up and down her outer lips before spreading them open and licking over and around the little bundle of nerves at the top. "You taste so good," she almost moaned, gently sliding a finger inside Sybil's entrance as she licked and sucked at her clit.

Every single action Marley took brought Sybil to places of pleasure she could never imagine. Obviously she had toyed around by herself a lot, but it was so much more amazing when someone else was doing it. She winced lightly when she felt her tongue on her nipple, followed by it being nipped. She arched her back sharply when she suddenly felt Marley's fingers through her panties. She let out a startled moan at the contact. When it stopped she looked down at her whimpering softly, almost wanting to beg her not to stop.

Seeing her grin, followed by her panties starting to be pulled away she blushed again. This time she was going to be truly on display, with the intent of being observed. Hearing Marley's compliment made her look away bashfully, embarrassed that she was truly being looked over by someone. "Y-you're just saying that..." Suddenly she let out a loud and honest moan as her lover quickly dove for her core, her tongue eagerly exploring her fold before her most sensitive place became the center of attention. "Oh dear god!" She cried out loudly, both of her hands quickly moving down to lace themselves in Marley's hair. Feeling her finger slide inside of her nearly made her eyes loll back. "Don't stop!" She nearly screamed.

Every little noise of pleasure made Marley's cock jerk in anticipation for what was to come. The feeling of Sybil's fingers in her hair as she screamed for more made her eyes roll back, and she had to squeeze down on her bulge to calm herself. She started moving her finger slowly in and out of the redhead's now soaking entrance, looking up to watch her face as she searched for her G-spot.

There was a spongy little patch covering a little nub that made Sybil react particularly favorably, so Marley slid in another finger to rub around it teasingly, pressing against it every now and then as she licked and sucked at the little bundle of nerves. "Enjoying yourself so far?" she teased, grinning up at Sybil and pinning her hips to the mattress with her free hand.

The second Marley found her most sensitive place, she threw back her head as a legitimate scream of pleasure escaped her lips. She whimpered as her hips were kept pressed down on the mattress. She could hardly contain her pleasure. She'd masturbated plenty, but never with any degree of skill or know-how. Much less being taken care of by her crush.

"Oooh God! Oh God!" She cried out loudly, her hands exploring her hair and holding her head in place gently. "If you keep this up... I... I think I'm gonna cum!" One of her hands moved up to toy with her own breast while she writhed under Marley's continued attentions. "It's... It's... So good!" She shrieked loudly, rocking her hips back against her.

Marley couldn't help but beam with pride against Sybil's lower lips, continuously rubbing her fingertip back and forth over that wonderful little spot inside her as she licked and sucked at the redhead's clit. "Do it baby, come for me," she urged her, keeping her pinned in place as she doubled her efforts to bring Sybil over the edge.

"My God you taste good," Marley moaned into Sybil's womanhood, lapping up her juices as much as she could; she wanted to savor every last drop.

Back
Top Bottom