Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Lovers (Skeith & The Deviant)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
High school had been proving to be a lonely time for the young red headed Sybil. It wasn't that she didn't have any friends. In truth, she had plenty. It wasn't like there weren't guys chasing her, because, again, there were plenty. Sybil's loneliness came from being a closeted lesbian and lacking the courage to approach the other girls at school. As a result of her sexual frustration and lack of romantic involvement, while being surrounded by people her age doing just that, she had developed low self-esteem and a sense of self loathing. She thought of herself as cowardly, and was beginning to think of herself as unattractive. All of that began to change when she began to suspect that another girl at school had been observing her. She knew her name, and knew that they at least shared a couple classes, one of which being gym. They got along well enough, but hadn't really hung out. So she couldn't really call her a friend.

Ever since she became suspicious of the girl, she had begun trying to approach her. Conversations had been awkward flirtatious exchanges, but every invitation to hang out outside of school had been declined. It was getting tiresome trying to guess the girl's interest level, especially not being brave enough to simply come out to her as a lesbian. She could have never been prepared for what kind of girl this other student really was, nor could she have predicted just how crazy about her she would become. That morning, she was standing at her locker. She hung up her coat and her bag, taking out the books she would need for class. She gave a sigh as she turned to face her friends. The group of them stood chatting about their plans for the weekend, while Sybil kept a passive eye out for the girl she had been chatting up. Surely she would be able to find her that morning. Assuming that she wouldn't find her first.

Marley had lived a life of loneliness for so long, she hardly noticed it anymore. It's not that she didn't have great parents; they'd been amazing through all of her trials and tribulations. It's not that she didn't have friends; she had a select close few that she was very happy with. It's not that she didn't date... well, actually, she didn't date. But she didn't particularly want to either. At least, not until a certain redhead sauntered into her life out of the blue. Sure, there'd been plenty of attractive people who'd caught Marley's eye, but never had any of them reduced her to the indecisive, babbling, blushing mess that Sybil always seemed to.

She couldn't ignore the redhead. She couldn't look away, couldn't tune her out when she talked, couldn't even stop herself from carrying on a more-than-friendly conversation, but when the girl offered up any opportunity for alone time between the two of them, Marley couldn't bring herself to take that chance either. It was one thing to be attracted to someone, one thing to have a ridiculous schoolgirl crush, but to let a stranger in and expose her biggest secret was an entirely different thing altogether! So when she entered the school that morning, arms linked with her best friend Miranda, the last thing she needed was to lock eyes with the redhead from the other end of the hallway.

The tall brunette cursed under her breath, briefly debating trying to hide behind her much shorter friend, who giggled at Marley's predicament.

"Oh for fuck's sake Marley, it wouldn't hurt to spend time with her! No one's expecting you to whip your dick out on the first date."

Marley shot a cold glare at her friend, eliciting a hearty laugh at her expense. "You know it's not like that. It's just... hard to hide sometimes." She blushed a little and took a deep breath, letting Miranda drag her down the hallway. One thing she was not prepared for, however, was a sharp shove in her crush's direction. To avoid a head-on collision, the taller girl threw her hands up to catch herself on the lockers behind Sybil, their bodies mere inches apart as she caught her breath from the fall only to have it taken away as their eyes met again.

She quickly composed herself, flashing a crooked grin. "Hey there."

In truth, Sybil wished she had a confidant, someone who knew she was interested in girls. It would help her find her confidence again. With her parents staunchly disapproving of homosexuality, and a lack of knowledge on where her friends stood on the issue, she was terrified to tell anyone. Her friends would occasionally badger her about actually accepting one of the guys that kept asking her out. To not reveal herself, she kept coming up with lame excuses as to why she wasn't available.

Sybil was getting ready to leave for class when she saw Marley come into view. She raised her hand to offer a friendly wave when she saw her. She turned to face her friends again. They had resumed talking about the weekend before she was suddenly stuck between Marley and the locker. She let out a surprised gasp, staring at the girl with wide eyes for a long silent moment. She held her books tight against her chest as she swallowed back her surprise. She would be lying if she said she didn't want to be this close to her. If she leaned forward only an inch or two she could have been kissing her. "G-good morning. It's wonderful to see you." She responded, returning her grin with an uneasy smile of her own. "You look awfully nice today." She complimented, lowering her gaze after a moment, berating herself silently for not having the courage to really say what she wanted to say. "Got a date tonight or something?" She asked inquisitively, trying to follow up her previous compliment with a sensible assumption. She lowered her books when she straightened herself, releasing a deep sigh of her own. "The girls and I were just talking about the weekend..." As she said that, she noticed that her friends had walked away. Her heart sank as she was left standing there on her own. "Did you have any special plans this weekend?" She asked with a faint nervous smile.

Marley's confident facade quickly started to crack as Sybil spoke, a blush rising to her cheeks. She looked down at her black track pants and rock band t-shirt, noticing their proximity and quickly pushing herself back from the redhead. "I-I, well, uh, no, no dates. Just-Just really like the band, and I have track later, so..." She was babbling again. Stop that, you fucking idiot. She was just being nice. She took another deep breath and brought her eyes back up to Sybil's face, then decided to look a little above her head instead to ease her nerves. "I- er, I don't really know, weekends are usually when I... Work out, and stuff. I think there might be a LAN party in the tech lab this weekend, so I'm trying to kinda keep my schedule clear for that, but uh..."

Please don't hate me for this. You'd hate me so much more if you knew what I was.

"Hey, I-I gotta get going, Miranda needs me to finish up her homework before homeroom, but I'll see you in gym right?" She flashed another quick smile before running off with all the speed of a varsity track star, clutching her chest as she caught up with Miranda.

The shorter girl gave Marley a disapproving look, to which she responded by looking away quickly. "You've got to stop blowing her off you know, it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass."

Sybil felt her smile fade when Marley insisted that she had other things going on this weekend. It was even clear to her in the way that she kept stumbling over her words that none of it was true. She just didn't want to shoot Sybil down outright. She lowered her gaze, nodding sadly before putting on a fake smile. "That's alright. I understand. I'll see you in gym." She offered a small wave as the girl walked away. "Hope you have a good day!" She shouted after her. She slumped back against her locker, looking down at her feet as she tried not to show how hurt she really was. She tried to shake it off, proceeding towards her homeroom.

Her classes that morning went on in a long boring stretch. She spent the entire time wondering whether or not she should just give up trying to approach Marley. She couldn't even begin to understand what was going on between them. The flirting had been mutual right? It wasn't just Sybil imagining a mutual attraction that wasn't there? If that were true though, why would she keep avoiding spending time together. It was like she wasn't even interested in really being friends. When Gym finally rolled around, Sybil had worked herself into a truly miserable state. Despite a few friends trying to figure out what was wrong, Sybil was completely unresponsive. She slowly dressed into her gym attire before heading out to the gym floor to prepare for the actual class.

The morning seemed to go by even slower than usual, guilt weighing heavily on Marley's shoulders and she went through the motions. Finally gym came, and her mood was only worsened when she caught sight of Sybil sulking into the locker room. The athletic brunette slunk past to avoid being seen by the redhead or questioned by anyone else, quickly moving to her usual stall to change into her gym clothes.

When the last footsteps left the locker room, Marley slid down the wall to sit on the floor, her head in her hands. For weeks she'd pined after Sybil, flirted with her, even considered letting her into her ridiculously small circle, but something was just holding her back. Sybil didn't seem like the judgmental type, but of course, Marley's first girlfriend hadn't either, and that had ended so badly that it almost destroyed her. She couldn't let that happen ever again, and because of that, the senior track star was still a virgin.

Of course, being a virgin and thus sexually frustrated didn't exactly make her situation much better. She had to keep her secret from Sybil while simultaneously forcing herself to play it cool around the girl she'd been fantasizing about in her alone time for several weeks, and the two things combined were taking a real toll on her. Even now, as she thought of the object of her affections and remembered the feeling of being so close to her earlier that morning, Marley felt a stir in her shorts.

"This is all your fault," she growled as she pulled her member free, desperate to send the bulge back down before she had to go out and join the class.

Sybil was curious as to what was taking Marley so long in the locker room. The girl always seemed to take a few minutes longer than the rest of the class. It was also suspicious that she insisted on changing in a stall instead of in the lockers with the rest of the class. As tempted as she was to go in and check on her, she had already decided that she was going to give up on trying to establish any kind of relationship with her. She couldn't keep laying this back and forth game. It was emotionally draining and it was going to make her miserable.

She would go through the class in complete silence, unwilling to interact with any of her friends, and generally trying to avoid being around Marley at all. She couldn't shut off her attraction to her, so she simply had to teach herself to pretend that she wasn't there instead.

When class finally ended, Sybil waited til most of the class had left before stripping free of her gym clothes and heading to the showers. She stood under the hot water, letting it sooth her tired muscles after all that exercise. She wasn't out of shape, but she certainly wasn't an athlete. Her frame was remarkably lithe, and it reflected in her fitness. She wiped her wet hair back over her shoulders as she began to soap up. Gym being her last class, she always liked to take her time in the shower. It beat going home and laying around by herself.

While trying to enjoy her shower, she couldn't help but find her mind wandering back to Marley. Her behavior had been so strange that she couldn't shake it from her mind. What was really keeping her from spending time with Sybil? The more she thought about the other girl, the more aroused the frustrated young lesbian became. "Damn it... Why can't I forget her?" She whispered softly. "Maybe if I just... Only a little..." Confident that she was finally alone, she brought one of her hands up to fondle one of her breasts, while her other drifted down between her legs, bringing a sharp gasp from her lips.

As always, Marley had helped the coach put away equipment and handle some other miscellaneous details before trudging to the locker room to change. The shower was running, something that caused the athlete to pause for a moment and wonder if it was safe to change in here with someone else already in a stall. She shook the thought from her mind and stepped into the next door stall to change, managing to get down to her sports bra and boy cut panties before a familiar voice drifted to her ears.

"Damn it... Why can't I forget her?"

Sybil. Sybil was in the stall next to her, a mere two feet away, naked and wet, and apparently interested in women. But you're not all woman, are you Marley? she reminded herself as her length twitched, begging to be let out of its soft cotton confines.

"Maybe if I just... Only a little..." There was a soft gasp and Marley felt her shaft harden almost instantly as she realized what was happening. She hurriedly released her impressive erection, a low groan escaping her throat as she started to stroke it, imagining what Sybil must look like right now and what she was doing to herself, even allowing herself to imagine that it was her the redhead was thinking about. It didn't occur to her to keep herself silent, nor did she remember in her lustful haze that she was in the stall with the broken lock.

Sybil had allowed herself to become so lost in thought that she hadn't even registered someone had entered the stall beside her own. She closed her eyes as her fingers slowly slid inside of her, causing a sharp moan to escape her lips. Almost immediately afterward, she heard a faint groan from the stall beside her. She gasped loudly as she moved away from that side of the stall. "Who... Who's there!?" She said quickly. She swallowed back her fear and embarrassment as she pushed her stall open. She covered herself in a towel quickly. She was worried at first that maybe one of the boys had slipped inside the girl's locker room to spy on her.

She looked down at the handle on the other stall, seeing that the lock was busted. She frowned angrily as she put her hand against the stall door. "I swear, you're going to regret..." She pushed the stall door open, quickly recoiling in surprise. "Marley!?" In stepping back away, she slipped on the wet tile and fell backwards onto the floor, the towel coming undone and fall on the ground beneath her. She stared at the woman in shock, before her eyes drifted downwards to see what was, without question, a very impressive dick. Sure, she hadn't seen on in person before, but she knew what they looked like, and she certainly knew they weren't normally as large as Marley's. "You... Were you listening to me?" She said with a bright blush, her eyes not budging from the surprise her crush carried.

Everything happened too fast for Marley to really react. The door swung open, Sybil's towel fell away as she slipped, and suddenly the two were staring at each other's naked bodies. Marley's hand was still wrapped around her cock, which throbbed and twitched at the sight of Sybil nude and spread out before her.

"I-I... Well, I just... Maybe?" she finally answered sheepishly, her face a bright red. It finally occurred to her to cover herself, grabbing her track pants off the ground as she tried in vain to stuff her massive length back into her panties. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..." she stammered, trailing off as she tried to get dressed. Her icy blue eyes kept darting over to Sybil and back, trying not to stare.

Sybil was incapable of looking away from Marley's dick, until she heard her apologize. "N-no... Fair is fair... I was sort of doing that too." She admitted, blushing brightly. "If anything I'm sorry. I was sort of thinking about you." She licked her lips subconsciously before looking back up at Marley.

Sybil slowly swallowed back her confusion and shock as Marley tried to cover herself. She supposed it was only fair that Marley had started to masturbate when Sybil herself was trying to masturbate while thinking of Marley. She slowly pushed herself up from the ground, electing not to cover herself. As embarrassing as it was to be naked in front of her crush, it was the closest she had come to actually holding her attention. "S-so... Is that why you won't hang out with me?" She asked as she stepped closer, looking down at the massive member that simply refused to be completely concealed.

Marley paused at the question, looking up at Sybil again. "Well... Yeah," she answered, shifting to try and hide it as she pulled her pants up. "I figured... I knew you'd hate me for not hanging out with you, but... I thought you'd hate me a lot more if you found out about this." She sighed and pulled her shirt on, bracing herself for whatever may come when Sybil's shock completely wore off.

"So, think what you want, say what you want, but keep this between us. I can't switch schools to save my own life again, you know?" She gathered her things and looked at the redhead expectantly, her bulge still prominently displayed in the thin material of her track pants.

Sybil's gaze softened as a great sadness came over her. Of course she would think that way. Based on what she said, she assumed that others had found out and it hadn't ended well. "I... I could never hate you." She said when the woman finished. Sybil still made no movement to cover herself, staring at the woman in sincere sadness. She bit her lip for a long moment before she stepped in close. Her hands loosely holding Marley's sides as she leaned in and kissed her quickly. The momentary contact made Sybil shiver in delight. It was the bravest thing she had ever done in her life. She pulled away just as fast, blushing brightly before looking away. "L-look it's a surprise. But I don't hate you for it. I think you're beautiful. It's a part of you. Which makes it beautiful too." She held her breath as she stood there in silence. She hadn't told anyone that she was a lesbian before. Here, she not only confessed that she had been masturbating to thoughts of Marley, but she kissed and confessed an attraction to her.

She looked down at the bulge in the girl's pants again, biting her lip as she could clearly see the outline against the thin pants. Her curiosity was something she couldn't hide. She looked back up at Marley. "Would you like to take a shower with me?" She asked finally. She assumed the attraction was mutual if Marley had just been masturbating to thought of Sybil masturbating. "I... I want to watch you finish." She said bashfully, looking away again.

The kiss had been surprising, to say the least, but it was nothing compared to the shock of hearing Sybil ask to watch her finish in the shower. Marley opened and closed her mouth several times before nodding silently and stripping back down with unabashed eagerness. Once naked, she grinned down at Sybil and pulled her in for another kiss.

"I guess this means my weekend's freed up," she murmured as she turned the water on, resting her hands tentatively on Sybil's hips. She briefly considered telling the redhead that she'd often fantasized about this exact situation, but thought better of it, instead silently savoring the moment. She closed her eyes and let her hand fall back to her throbbing shaft, now starting to swell up with need after all the teasing it had endured. "Talk to me... please," she whispered as she started stroking, blushing brightly in spite of herself. "Y-Your voice helps."

Sybil nearly drooled as she watched her strip completely. She stared longingly at the woman of her affections, her eyes once more finding home on her massive dick. Sybil let out a sharp yelp as she was pulled in to another kiss. Her eyes flew open wide for a long moment before her hands came to rest on her shoulders. Her eyes fluttered closed before the kiss suddenly ended. Feeling her hands on her bare hips made her shiver slightly. She had wanted to feel her touch since she met her.

She smiled nervously as she looked down to where her hands began stroking her shaft again. She licked her lips before kneeling down to observe for a few moments. "T-talk?" She gave a small nod when she realized what she meant. "A-alright. I understand." Her own hand slid between her legs again, causing her to moan softly as she began stroking the entrance to her moist pussy. "It looks like it feels good." She looked up at her again, smiling softly. "I bet you have to do this a lot, huh?" She asked softly.

Marley licked her lips and nodded in response. "A lot more often since meeting you," she admitted, her voice already hoarse with arousal. Her free hand cupped the back of Sybil's head, stroking her hair affectionately, the smaller girl's presence alone bringing her closer and closer as she started jerking her cock in earnest.

"D-Do you wanna feel it?" she asked breathlessly, looking down at Sybil and forcing herself to slow her hand down.

Despite how fast they may have been moving, or how bizarre the situation may have been, Sybil found herself both excited and flattered. The knowledge that her appearance in Marley's life had led to an uptick in pleasuring herself, was extremely flattering. It spoke volumes about how attractive she found her. Considering Sybil didn't think much of herself to begin with, it did wonders for her low self-esteem. "I um... Thank you..." She replied after a long moment. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say in response, but was at least grateful for what seemed to be a compliment.

Feeling her hand in her hair, was a surprisingly intimate contact for so spontaneous and lustful a situation. Even more inappropriate in a school locker room rather than a private bedroom. But she liked it, a lot. She looked up at her when she spoke again. She blinked a few times as her blush, somehow, grew even brighter. Her eyes, wide as saucers returned to the massive rod in front of her swallowing back a little. Her hand tentatively reached forward. Her fingers slowly sliding over the head before curling around its girth. "It's so warm..." She observed quietly. Slowly she began to stroke her length, smiling up a her nervously. "Like that?" She asked, wanting to make sure that she wasn't disappointing her.

When Sybil's hand made contact with Marley's length, the brunette's hips jerked forward as she gasped at the unfamiliar sensation of having someone else touch her. She let her hand fall, the other instinctively gripping at Sybil's hair as she bit her lip. "J-Just like that... Shit, I'm not gonna last long," she confessed as her cock throbbed in the redhead's soft hand.

"Are you... okay with all this?" Marley asked softly, looking down at Sybil. "You really don't have to do this for me."

Sybil couldn't help but smile a little as she heard Marley speak. It was relieving to her to know that she was doing well. Feeling the dick in her hand throbbing as she continued to stroke it was a bizarre experience. It was almost like it had a heartbeat of its own. She looked up at Marley again when she spoke again. Sybil shook her head softly, her smile fading some.

"I know I don't have to. But I want to. I think you're beautiful and I mean all of you. I get the feeling not enough people tell you that." She looked back down at the throbbing cock, stroking it more vigorously. "Don't hold back. I want you to feel good." She said softly, licking her lips subconsciously.

Marley shuddered and shut her eyes again, letting her head fall back. She stroked Sybil's hair as she let the sensations take over, soon panting and gripping at her crush's hair desperately as her cock started to twitch and spasm. The brunette barely had time to aim her massive length away from Sybil before it started shooting thick ropes of her seed, accompanied by a low guttural moan.

"Holy fuck," she murmured breathlessly, giving Sybil a dopey grin. "I've never... It's never been that good. Thank you." She blushed a little, running a hand through her soaked black hair. "Do you have plans after school?"

In truth, a part of Sybil had been prepared to be sprayed with Marley's seed. Perhaps marking Sybil in such a way would make her even more desirable to the unique girl who had held her interest for so long. Sybil let out a startled yelp when Marley finally came. She watched in wide eyed amazement as she spurted her seed onto the shower floor. She released Marley's cock before looking up at her with a bright blush when she thanked her. "Of course. I'm glad I could make you feel good." She blinked a few times when she was asked if she was doing anything after school.

She looked down at the shower floor again, biting her lip gently. "N-no... I don't really go out and do things very often." She admitted softly. Not that she could really risk bringing a girl home with her either. Her parents would lose their minds if they knew. "Did... Did you have something in mind?" She asked with a nervous, but flirtatious smile. She honestly hoped that whatever she had in mind would provide her with more opportunities to explore Marley's unique body, but she would settle for anything if it meant finally spending time with her crush.

"Well, I was thinking we could go back to my place," Marley said sheepishly as she helped Sybil up off the floor and turned off the water, grabbing up a towel and gingerly drying off the smaller girl first. "We could talk and stuff, if that's okay. I really owe you for blowing you off so much, I was just so afraid..." Her voice trailed off as she wrapped the towel around Sybil and grabbed another for herself. "Anyway, that just means our biggest obstacle's out of the way, right?" She chuckled a little, almost nervously. With my luck, this is just the beginning.

Once she was dry, Marley dressed quickly, hoping no one had noticed how long she and Sybil had been gone. She leaned down to peck the girl's cheek, smiling brightly. "Meet me out front after the last bell. We'll take my car."

Sybil blushed brightly as Marley dried her off for her and then wrapped the towel around her. Somehow being doted on like that was more embarrassing than standing in front of her crush in the nude after giving her a handjob. She was relieved to know that it wasn't her place. "I'd love to." She would be terrified of her parents becoming suspicious of her orientation. She left the stall to collect her clothing, dressing bashfully as she looked around the locker room. No one seemed to be around which meant that neither of them would have to worry about being exposed.

She stood up straight when Marley kissed her cheek. Her cheeks burned bright again when she insisted that she meet her out front after school. "Uh... S-sure. I'll be there." She said with a bright smile. She collected her things before heading off to her locker to get her things for her next class.

The rest of the day wore on, Sybil sat dreamily remembering the intimate scene in the shower. She wished that there hadn't been such a rush to get to class. She wanted so badly to continue exploring Marley's body. Now that it wasn't as spontaneous and she had time to think about it, made it worse. Now she was nervous. Could she be good enough for Marley? When classes finally ended, she stood out front, with her bag slung over her shoulder. She sat down on a bench, pulling out her phone to call home. "M-mom? It's me. I'm not going to be home right away. I'm going over to a friend's to study. I'll text if I end up staying the night, okay?" She waited a few moments before sighing quietly. "No mom. There aren't going to be any guys there. It's just the two of us. Okay Mom. I love you." She hung up the phone before tucking it in her bag. She placed her hands in her lap while she waited for Marley to come out, drumming her fingers nervously as her heart pounded wildly.

To say Marley was excited was an understatement. A greater one, however, would be to say she was nervous. She didn't even realize how nervous she was until she ran into Miranda, who immediately pulled her aside to ask why her face was so red. Marley considered playing nonchalant, but Miranda was her best friend, and one of a very select few people outside her immediate family to know about her condition, so she pulled the shorter girl into the nearest bathroom and told her everything.

"Marley's got a da-ate," the petite blonde sang as they stepped out of the bathroom, causing the athlete in question to hide her face in embarrassment. "It's not a date!" she yelped in response, much to her own chagrin. Miranda giggled - an almost evil sound, as Marley had come to realize over the years - and the two headed off to class.

When the last bell sounded, Marley was up and out of the classroom in a flash, her geometry teacher sighing in defeat when she was gone before he could open his mouth. She raced down the halls and out the door, skidding to a halt in front of the bench where Sybil was seated, looking almost as nervous as Marley felt. The brunette quickly composed herself, smiling down at the redhead and holding out a slightly shaking hand.

"Ready to go?"

Sybil's heart nearly jumped into her throat in surprise when she heard Marley's voice. Clearly she had been lost in thought. She looked down at the hand she was being offered before hesitantly accepting it. It was a strange but welcome feeling. She hadn't held hands with anyone since her childhood with her parents. Despite the fact that rumors might begin to circle with her holding hands with another woman, in that moment she didn't care. It was adorably romantic and she needed to feel wanted in that sense. She stood up with a warm, if nervous, smile. "Yeah, I'm ready when you are." She took a hold of her bag strap with her free hand to keep it from sliding free. She began walking towards the parking lot, but letting Marley lead the way.

"I told my parents that I was going to be out studying tonight." She said after a moment. "So, I'm okay to stay out as late as I want, even if it means not going home tonight." She added. She kept her eyes on the ground as they walked, a bright blush was plastered across her face, but a faint smile as well. She was nervous, but very very happy.

Back
Top Bottom