Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A chance encounter, becomes a whirlwind romance (Tori and Innocent_Angel)

The waves crashed in the distance. The short dark haired woman watched the cold sea rush in and out. Hilton Head, South Carolina was always a wonderful place to be in the spring. The warm rays and lack of tourism except for golfers was what had drawn Victoria there in the first place. She had come here years earlier on a business trip and had fallen in love with the small South Carolinian community. Being in real estate, she had easily found a wonderful sprawling beach house in the old Antebellum style and had snapped it up. Turning it into her wonderful home away from home when she wasn't back in Los Angeles. When the firsts buds of spring had come, she packed up and stopped all of her meetings for two weeks. Flying off to the east and soon finding herself back at the lovely beach front community that she loved. having arrived the day before, she had found herself invited to a high society type gathering.

That evening she found herself dressed in a lovely yellow dress and mingling at the home of a local resident. A one time Senator who had moved there after retiring from Washington. The party was a veritable who's who of local and non local society. The mayor was there. As well as the congressman who currently represented this district. Victoria mingled with everyone. Eager to make connections and find herself new partners for future real estate and other business endeavors. After a while, she decided to go out for some air and grabbed a glass of champagne before making her way to the back deck. Leaning over the wooden railing and gazing out into the abyss of the dark ocean and sky, she sighed and sipped her glass. With a sigh, she walked back into the party and was soon swarmed by some local upperclass citizens.

"I was just looking for you!" the party's hostess said as she slid up to the shorter Victoria. "There's someone I want you to meet. I'm sure you'll hit it off." Victoria nodded and found herself being led through the party and to a corner where a short blonde was located. "I want you to meet this lovely young woman." the hostess said, turning to Victoria. "She's a writer at a fashion and lifestyle magazine, and was asking me who had the nicest house on the island. I wish I could say that I do, but we all know yours is really the jewel of Hilton Head."

Victoria smiled and blushed a bit. "That's very kind of you to say." she said with a smile. "I spent quite a bit restoring it to the original charm. Give or take a few upgrades." Looking at the blonde, she smiled and extended a hand. "Victoria Roberts." she said. "I have pictures of my home in my phone if you'd like to see."

This trip was going to be the biggest fail of the year. Rachel had expected to get out of the city and get material for several articles here in South Carolina. But what she had found was mediocre homes and people with fashion sense of a dead mule. The mayor's wife had been so boring when she had entertained her yesterday that Rachel actually had debated with herself she she should fake a stroke or something. Or perhaps just spill the coffee in that ugly fake leather couch. God what a boring place.

She had only gone to this social event because then she might get something to take home to her editor about the food and drinks out here. And she had never expected to actually fall into conversation with the former senator's wife. The senator's wife was far more cosmopolitan than everyone she had yet met here and the elder lady was very kind to show Rachel around in her house. Unlike the other places she had visited up until now this place actually had it's charms. And the rose garden that the senator and his wife kept was really a beauty beyond anything Rachel had yet seen. She was sure she could write at least a four page article about it. And when the hostess said she had someone she wanted Rachel to meet, the young journalist's interest was awaken. Was there really more here in this god forsaken place that had style?

Rachel was a bit more formal dressed than most of the other guests. Her white shirt under the black vest and with the black skirt made didn't help her mingle in with the crowd. She straightened her skirt and sipped her glass as she waited for the hostess to return.

When she did return to Rachel she was walking with another woman. A good looking black haired beauty. She really seemed a little out of place here, with her sophisticated looks and the tats on her arms. And Rachel had a hard time putting her into one category or another. But then she of all people knew how wrong it was to judge people from how they looked. She smiled at the woman, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Rachel Harrington from LA Fashion." She said, "I'd very much like to see it. And if it's as perfect as I hear I hope that you will show it to me in the near future."

Victoria smiled to the blonde. Admiring her as one of the few other cultured guests. It was clear the two of them were some of the only party goers who had fashion sense outside of the local culture. So she could already appreciate the cute way that the writer was dressed. Nodding to Rachel as they were introduced, she smiled in return and noted the name of the publication. "LA Fashion?" she said in a bit of surprise. "I definitely didn't expect that. It's kind of rare to meet a fellow Angelino all the way out here. What brings you out?" Grabbing another glass of champagne from a nearby waiter, she sipped and and continue to admire the writer.

"Well, I'll leave you two to talk." the hostess promptly said. Slipping away to go chat up some local big wig. Victoria waited until she was out of ear shot, and then laughed a bit. Her large chest heaving as she giggled.

"Sorry about being roped in." she said apologetically to Rachel. "She likes thinking that she runs the town. I'd fight her, but i'm probably only out here around two or three months of the year. I spend most of my time in LA doing real estate development. And I'm running the work for the Soon to be Los Angeles Rams football team. They're moving out from St. Louis, and my company is handling work for their new stadium and training ground. It's a huge project for us. I've been so busy that I had to get out and relax."

Pulling her phone out from the white Gucci purse she carried, pulling up her gallery, she turned her phone to Rachel and revealed a large sprawling white antebellum house on a bluff overlooking the beach. A porch wrapped around and magnolias and willow trees were planted around the yard. "If you want to see it," the tattooed woman said with a smile. "I can show it to you whenever. I don't have any real plans. This is a vacation to me. So I'd be happy to give you a tour."

As the hostess left them Rachel smiled at Victoria. "No problem at all. It's nice to get to know people around here." She listened to what the woman was saying as she sipped her champagne then it dawned on her. "Oh.... I totally missed it. You are Victoria Roberts. I've heard about you, or rather your company. I didn't know you had a house out here." She felt a little stupid for bursting out like that and for not realizing who Victoria was before. In reality she had been entrance by this sophisticated woman in this dull environment that she had forgotten all her training and skills. And now she felt like a schoolgirl blushing and not knowing how to behave.

But she gather herself and looked at the phone, "Oh my god...." she sighed almost breathless. "That looks so marvelous." She looked at Victoria with almost begging eyes, "Please. I just have to see it. I'll do anything if you take me to see it." To see that beauty of a house AND get away from this awful party would be wonderful.. to do it with someone as interesting and hot as Victoria would be beyond wonderful.

"oh? You know my company?" Victoria said, a bit surprised. "I'm glad to hear it. I try to get plenty of good pr, but it's hard sometimes when you're the CEO of a real estate development company and deal with god knows who. But it's very nice to meet someone who has a life outside of here." Sipping her glass, she smiled at her new friend and was very happy to show her home. "let me tell you what," she said with a wide smile to the cute blonde. "Why don't you come by tomorrow around lunch? My housekeeper makes some wonderful shrimp risotto. So why don't I have her make some, and then we can have a nice lunch on my patio and I'll give you a tour?" Rachel was quite cute, and Victoria wanted to see her again. 

"But..." She suddenly continued. "I do have a price. I'd like you to get your editor to let you do a story about me and my home. It would be some great publicity, and I can use all of that what with this new project surely about to create some bad pr for me. So is that a deal? I'm sure that I can help out in return. I have plenty of connections in LA. And some of my friends would be happy to do me some favors if I ask."

Though she was treating this new relationship like a business transaction, Victoria was glad to see Rachel and was excited for what the next day would bring. "Well, I think it's best that I go." she said with a smile. Grabbing a business card from her purse, she wrote her address on it and handed it to Rachel with a wide smile. "See you tomorrow."

The next day, Victoria was at home and eagerly awaiting her guest. Her housekeeper was almost done with lunch and Victoria was excited to see Rachel once again.

Rachel was more than happy to get the invite to Victoria's place. She was after all out here to see if she could dig up a nice story or two. And with what she had thus far, Victoria was the greatest catch. And on top of that the woman was hot and beautiful. She gave Victoria a smile and raised her glass, "That's a deal. I'm sure my editor would love a piece about you and your home out here." And to be let into some of the more powerful circles on LA would make all the difference for her as a journalist. She would be able to land some major articles and her pay would most certainly rise. But in reality Rachel couldn't decide what was the icing and what was the cake. Because the thing she looked most forward to was seeing Victoria again in a more private setting.

She took Victoria's card with a smile, "I'll see you tomorrow then Victoria." And soon after she left as well.

The next day Rachel arrived by cab. She held the business card in her hand as she got out of the car. And then she went to the door. She could feel her heart racing. She looked at the card and smelled Victoria's perfume off it one last time before putting it in her purse and walking towards the door. She rang the doorbell and waited.

*Ding dong ding dum* 

The doorbell called out in the house. Margarita, Victoria's housekeeper was about to go answer but the dark haired woman of the house called out. "No, I've got it." she said loudly. The latin housekeeper just shrugged and went to set the food out on the patio for her employers lunch date. Victoria walked across the dark mahogany wood floors and to the large white door to her home. Opening it up, she smiled at her new friend, taking in the silver dress she was wearing. "Welcome!" she said with a smile, opening the door wide and gesturing for Rachel to come inside. "I'm glad you could make it. Margarita, my housekeeper, has been making us some lovely lunch. It really help to have someone who is a great cook. But then she should be, I do pay her quit a bit and sent both of her son's to college."

Victoria was by no means a mean boss. She paid her employees well. The thinking being that not only could she afford it, but also that by paying well they would work well. Besides, Margarita did work four days a week for eight hours. So she earned the ample salary that Victoria gave. 

Leading the fashion writer out across the house and to the covered patio where Margarita had set out their lunch and some homemade sangria as well. "Is there anything else you need Ms. Victoria?" the latin woman said with a warm smile. 

"No, thank you Margarita." the busty woman said with a smile. Her housekeeper nodded and went back into the house to work on some more cleaning and prepping dinner. 

Looking at the shrimp risotto and her sangria, Victoria raised her glass and smiled. "To new friends!" she toasted, happy to have met Rachel.

Rachel was almost in awe of the hot woman that greeted her. Those magnificent breasts that almost seemed like they were about to jump out of the dress made the blonde smile. She stepped inside, "Thank you. And thank you for the invite. You look great Victoria." She said. "I really like that dress."

She walked whit her hostess through the house to the patio. "I must say that from what I've seen so far this house look just as beautiful as it's owner. I can't wait to see the rest." And of cause she meant of the house, but she realized that it could be understood otherwise and blushed a little. She tried to hide it with a smile and by raising her glass to meet Victoria's. "Yes to new friends."

Rachel sipped her drink. "Hmmm.. This is good." She looked at the risotto, "And the smell of the food is great. It's almost like being in an Italian restaurant. I just can't wait to taste it."

Victoria couldn't help but blush a bit at Rachel's compliments. She hadn't even considered the possibility that the cute blonde might find her attractive. Until now at least. But now....she took in the woman's appearance, and couldn't help but admire her attractiveness. There was something about Rachel that was very...pure. "Well thank you Rachel." the tattooed brunette said with a smile as they toasted. "It's nice to have such lovely and enchanting company. I don't really have any friends out here. usually whenever I come to South Carolina, I spend my time alone. But I'ts nice to have someone to entertain for a change."

As they ate, Victoria smiled and crossed her legs. "So you said you work for LA Fashion?" she casually asked, trying to learn more about her new friend. "I take it you live in the City of Angels as well? I normally live in a nice loft downtown, but I also have a house a bit south in Newport Beach in Orange county. If you think this house is nice, you should see my house there. And the surfing! Ugh, maybe I'll have you come out and we can do some surfing there."

"So how did you become a fashion writer?" Victoria asked curiously.

Rachel had been a little nervous about going to meet Victoria. The other woman seemed so powerful and it was as if just being near her made Rachel feel safe. She smiled back over her glass as Victoria commended her looks and fought a loosing battle at holding back a blush, "I can only thank you Victoria. You have made this trip more than worthwhile." Though she had a hard time understanding why someone as beautiful and lovely as Victoria would spend her time alone.

She was happy that the subject changed a little. "Yes I do live in LA." She smiled, "Or at least most would say that Santa Monica is LA. But I do commute to work about 15 miles every way." She sipped her drink. "I have a small flat...." she blushed, "... sorry apartment not far from the Pier." The slip up was annoying her. She had her accent under control most of the time but there was still the occasional word that slipped. "I love surfing, or at least looking at surfers. I couldn't keep myself upright on a board for long even if my life was at stake." She looked happy at the invitation, "You should beware of that kind of invitations. I'm not one to turn such one down." She looked Victoria in the eyes and thought, And especially not from someone as hot as you.

At the last question she put down her glass. "How I became a fashion writer? Well that's a long story. One could say that it was a series of fortunate events that suddenly had me where I am today. It really wasn't planned. But I'd be much more interested in you... I mean your house." She held her fork up, "And then I'd kill to get the recipe for this one." She took the fork and the risotto into her mouth and tasted it. Her eyes closed and there was a look of pure pleasure on her face. "Hmmmm.. it's just marvelous." She said with a smile.

"But honestly how did you find this place? And tell me something about what you've done with it." Rachel said, trying not to forget the reason she was there.

Victoria smiled. She liked Rachel already. She was nice and polite, and the flirting was definitely a welcome action. Admiring the blush on her guest's cheeks, Victoria smiled wider, her left lip twisting upward. "Santa Monica is a wonderful place." she responded with a grin and a slight laugh. "I use to live in that area a while back. Sometimes I miss it. The pier especially. The action down town just isn't a real and vibrant. I use to go all the time and buy art from local street vendors. Most of what I have in my loft downtown was made by the artists in Santa Monica." Rachel's use of the word flat was interesting. A word used almost exclusively in Europe or Canada from her experience. Curious, she decided to ask later.

"Haha. I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing to surf with you." she replied with a smirk, sipping her sangria. "Oh? I'm sure it's an interesting story. I'd love to hear some more about you really. My life is an open book. The curse of wealth. I've had people upload my tax returns and voting records when they're trying to smear one of my projects. So I doubt that there's anything that I haven't been though. Trust me, I'm a very empathetic ear." Victoria couldn't help but feel herself attracted to Rachel. As such, she was interested in getting to know the fashion writer better. No matter whatever secrets and skeletons there might be within that cute blonde closet.

"This house...." she thought for a second, pondering the story. "Well, it's not a very long story to be honest. I come here on business. I was doing development on a new golf course, and couldn't find anywhere to stay that I liked. I settled for a resort, but I hate staying places I don't have control over. The curse of being a real estate developer. Well one day, I'm out walking the beach and I see this house. I hiked up the trail and found the place in disrepair. The owner had died and her grandchildren were fighting over it. Though none of them planned to live here. Just sell it. So I swooped in and bought it for a decent price. From there, I found a contractor in Mobile who specialized in restoring old Antebellum house. He was not cheap. but I had already fallen in love with this place. It reminded me of this miniseries, North and South. So I spent a fortune making it modern, but preserving the old charm."

Finishing her lunch, Victoria put down her silverware and sipped the last of her sangria. "I can get Margarita to give you the recipe if you'd like?" the brunette suggested. "Assuming you don't sell it. She might hunt you down." Pushing her chair back and standing up, the short woman flashed her teeth in a warm smile. "How about a tour? I'll tell you about the house, you tell me about yourself. Like why you used the word flat."

Walking back into the house, she waited for Rachel.

"I'm honestly not sure that I could live such a public life. It must be quite taxing." She said while she studied Victoria, "I'm quite a private person. So I can only admire someone like you that are able to stand up to it and still keep your integrity." And she did admire Victoria in more ways than one. She was hot and had a personality that far outshone her gorgeous body.

The blonde sipped her sangria and realized she had emptied her glass. She put it down and smiled, "Alright. I'll tell you a little about myself if you give me a tour." She had really come here to get that tour but now she realized that she desperately wanted to talk to Victoria. Not just about houses and fashion but about everything - even herself. She had not really had anyone close for years and perhaps that was what she was yearning for.

She followed Victoria into the house. "The reason I did that is because I'm not born here in the US. I'm originally from the UK or more specifically from Oxford." She sighed, "Not many people know that and I'd rather keep it at that. I don't really have much contact with my family with the exception of my older sister. Lets just say that most of them don't approve of the choices I've made in my life and the fact that I live here is almost the most shameful thing I could ever have done. " She sighed, "So I've been living in LA for eight years and I don't really feel British. So I try to hide it most of the time." And then with an exaggerated intonation she switched to her British, "But I can speak perfect Oxford English. My father is a literature professor after all." And then she gave a small laugh.

"I envy you in that way." Victoria said with a half smile as they moved to the living room. "I'd love to keep a private life. But it just doesn't work for what I do for a living. Though, I toy with the idea of being less hands on and more of a shadowy figure. I'm just not sure I could." unless I had someone in my life to keep me entertained. She thought to herself. The living room was large. With a large white leather couch and various black leather seating scattered around the room. But no TV. "I don't really watch anything." she explained as they moved along. "I'm more of a reader. And I have TV's back in LA. I prefer keeping this place as more of a sanctuary for when I want to get away."

After touring the kitchen, large dining room, and the parlor down stairs, Victoria led Rachel up the stairs to tour some of the bedrooms. The house had five in all, including the master. They started with one bedroom that served as her office. "This is where I sadly find myself more often than not." she revealed. "Even when I try and get out of La for vacation, I still find myself having to work and make calls. It's incredibly frustrating and annoying to be honest." After touring the office and the other three bedrooms, Victoria led Rachel into the master. A large room with a huge California King sized bed. The mattress was held aloft by a huge four post canopy frame. A large dresser was on one wall, and a walk in closet on the other.

"Oh wow, that's impressive." Victoria commented as Rachel switched back and forth between accents. Walking over to the bed, she sat down and motioned for Rachel to join her. "Well, you've seen my house. So tell me more about yourself. I'd like to hear the story. Haha, if I'm being honest, I have a secret or two of my own."

Rachel had seen her share of upper class homes. But she had to admit that Victoria had given this place a lot of soul. But she had to keep reminding herself to stay in the role of the journalist. She really liked Victoria and kept slipping back in a not so professional role of admiring her and her house. "I must say that you've got an amazing home here. I'm sure I can make a blast of an article about this place." She said with a smile as she sat down next to Victoria.

She sighed, "Well. A deal's a deal." She was reluctant to tell her whole story. But then again her story wasn't a secret to her editor so she gave Victoria a wry smile, "But you have to understand that I'm usually very private. I haven't told most of this to very many people." She looked down and put her hands in her lap. "Well here it goes. I was born twenty seven years ago in Oxford England. My parents were very happy and they named me Michael." She looked at Victoria, her cheeks was blushing heavily and her voice was a little shaky, "Yes I was born a boy......"

She had said it. Rachel almost felt like she couldn't breathe. Her face felt like it was on fire and her eyes was stinging as if the tears threatened to burst forth. But she felt very happy that she had managed to say just that to Victoria. The rest of her story wouldn't be that hard once this part was out.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it!" the woman beamed to her guest. "I'd really appreciate that. Be sure to send me an advance copy when it's finalized. I'd really love to see all the things your write. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it quite a bit."

Victoria nodded and tried to give Rachel a friendly and warm smile. No telling, the secret that the blonde was carrying must be interesting. She kept a soft smile as Rachel explained. "oh wow!" she said in response. A bit surprised, but my no means upset that she was just now finding out the truth. The tears in Rachel's eyes caused a soft expression of empathy to fill Victoria's face. She wrapped an arm around her new friend and rubbed the writer's shoulder softly. "Please don't cry." she whispered softly, not wanting to cause Rachel any undue stress. "It doesn't bother me in the least who you were. I know that you aren't that person now, and I wouldn't think any different of you."

Leaning over, she gave Rachel a soft kiss on the cheek. The soft skin was so feminine and warm. It was actually a bit surprising that the blonde had once been a man. She looked and sounded nothing like a man. In the brunette's mind, Rachel was every bit the soft feminine woman she looked. No matter what.

"Can I let you in on a little secret of my own?" Victoria said softly. "Well, two secrets actually." Kissing Rachel's cheek had make her realize something, and she planned to share that something very shortly. "I'm a bit unique." she said with a soft chuckle. "I'm not....all woman. I'm a hermaphrodite." Letting that bit of information sink in, Victoria watched Rachel's expression and sighed.

"And...." she leaned over towards her new friend, their faces inches apart. "I think you're amazingly beautiful." Closing the gap, she pressed her soft lips to Rachel's, giving the transgender woman a soft kiss.

Rachel strengthened herself and sighed at the comfort of the arm around her. "I'm not really crying." She said with a faint smile, "It's just that there's a part of me that is me and then there's the past that's not really me in so many ways. And whenever I connect those it feels..... strange."

The blonde was taken a little aback by the kiss on her cheek but she didn't protest the least. Those lovely lips on her cheek... She was more attracted to Victoria than she had ever been to a woman and she had thought that she wasn't really into women like that. But she had always kept an open mind...

But Victoria dropped the bomb. Rachel looked at her with disbelief, "A hermaphrodite? I.... didn't know." She thought for a few seconds and then she smiled, "Damn I'm stupid. I had always thought hermaphrodites would be more androgynous..... you are so beautiful too........" and then she was cut off by Victoria's lips touching hers.

Rachel hadn't kissed a girl before. Those soft lips against her own and the smell of the beautiful woman.... hermaphrodite... next to her was just so amazing that she had hard time just staying conscious. She closed her eyes and reveled in the kiss and she put her hand on Victoria's thigh and gently caressed her.

Victoria shrugged as they softly caressed each other's feminine bodies."I've only ever met one other herm." she said as she kissed Rachel's cheek softly and drifted down to kiss the woman's neck. "He actually was more masculine looking and decided he wanted to live as a man. Though, he did have a mastectomy to get rid of the small breasts. But otherwise, I've never really known anyone like me. But....I should really warn you, my little 'something extra' is well, you'll figure it out." Rachel's caresses were turning her on. Victoria felt herself become wet, as well as grow. Under her silver dress, her flaccid penis began to grow in her tight lace panties. Slowly stretching and expanding until there was a definite bulge down one side of her leg. 

Pushing Rachel onto her back, the tattooed brunette rolled on top of her. Pressing her body onto the blonde, Rachel would be able to feel the massive cock that had grown in Victoria's panties. "Thank you dear." she whispered softly. "But I think you're breathtaking, and I would very much like to make love to you. So why don't we get you out of these clothes? Hmm?" Moving to a straddle, Victoria lifted her dress over her head. Revealing herself to be wearing a blue bra and panties. Reaching behind her back, she took off her bra and let her large breasts fee. 

Her thirteen inch member was almost fully hard. Poking up, the head of her large penis was visible and dripping precum. The bottom of her panties were soaking wet and showed how eager she was to make love with Rachel. Grabbing her breasts, she jiggled them a bit and winked at Rachel. "Now it's your turn." she said to the blonde with a smile.

Rachel was surprised as she felt the growing member under Victoria's dress. And she was almost speechless as Victoria removed her dress. She could feel her own penis rise to the attention as she was straddled by the beautiful woman. Those magnificent breast hanging free, almost defying gravity and that cock.... Rachel was scared at it's size but also her mouth began to water from the looks of it. She smiled at Victoria and licked her lips. "I'd be happy to."

She began to wriggle herself free from underneath Victoria. She did manage to gently stroke the hard bulge in the panties as she got free. Rachel turned and slowly and seductively she began to remove her dress. Her black bra and panties were hugging her body but the panties failed to conceal her cock. It was nowhere as huge as Victoria but her decent 7 inches plenty for her and had from time to time threatened to betray her.

Rachel let her bra fall and grabbed her breasts to seductively show them to Victoria. Then she stepped forward and got onto the bed. "My god you are beautiful Victoria. And so sexy. But I have to warn you. I've never been with a woman. And I've never been with anyone as big as you. So please be patient with me." She kissed Victoria on the mouth.

Victoria's eyes were glued to Rachel's body as the cute girl stripped. It wasn't the first time she had ever made love before, but something about this felt more intimate and sensual. Almost like she and Rachel had a kind of compatibility that was hard to describe and rationalize. But there was one thing she knew, she wanted to make love with the beautiful blonde. No matter who was on top or penetrating whom. Licking her lips at the sight of the woman's mostly naked body, she took in the sight of the smaller but still decent sized cock and her smile grew wider.

"You're breathtaking beautiful." Victoria mused softly, reaching out to caress her soon to be lover. "I want you so much!" Their lips touched, and Victoria lost her grasp on the world around her. Only the feeling of Rachel's soft lips mattered, and brunette was happy to spend forever kissing away. She rolled up close to Rachel, pressing their bodies softly together. Large breasts against large breasts, big cock against smaller cock. Finally breaking the kiss after a long time, Victoria sighed and bent down to take one of Rachel's nipples in her mouth. "Don't worry, I promise to be very gentle with you." the tattooed woman said with a soft moan as she began to tease the blonde's left nipple with her tongue.

"I was actually thinking...." Victoria said thoughtfully. "Maybe we could take this slow? Sensual? I'd like to explore every single inch of your body. These huge breasts. That nice cock. Your round ass. And then....I want you to be the one to take me. I'd love to feel you inside of me. And if you're up for it, I'll take you afterward." Switching to Rachel's other breast, the brunette continued to lap away, sucking on the beautiful breasts.

When Rachel felt Victoria's lips on her breast she threw her head back and let out a moan. "Oh my god..." The tickling and sensual feeling of her nipples being stimulated like that was turning her even more on. The blonde put her hands on the other woman's head and stroked her hair.

There was no way she would ever be able to resist any suggestions made while her body was being teased like this. "Yes.... I want all of it. Everything you are. Your breasts, your mouth, your lips, your cock, your ass.... I even want your pussy." For someone that had always considered herself a straight woman it was a surprising revelation to Rachel. She put her hands on Victoria's cheeks and pulled her face back to her own and kissed her again. And then she looked the brunette into her eyes, "I will fuck you. I want to feel myself inside of you."

One hand moved slowly over Victoria's body as she kept kissing those lovely lips. Right until it reached those blue panties. She moved her hand inside the panties and caressed Victoria's hips without any fabric between their skin. She pressed their panties clad cock against each other. The feeling of that huge cock pressing against both her cock and stomach was amazing.

"Mmmm. Do you like that baby?" Victoria teased as her tongue flicked across Rachel's nipples. "You'll have to repay the favor. I can't wait to let you at my big titties." Grabbing the blonde t-girl's tits, Victoria massaged them firmly. Her small hands grasping at the huge balls of flesh. Hearing Rachel proclaim her desires, Victoria felt herself harden just a bit more. Her pussy began to drip with desire, eager to feeling Rachel's beautiful cock inside of it. "I can't wait to have you inside of me." the brunette replied with a moan as they bodies ground together.

As they kissed, the host slid her hands down Rachel's soft and silky body. Caressing the blonde's skin and drifting down to her ass which she gave a firm squeeze to. With her eyes full of lust, she began to slip the woman's panties off. Only her's stood in the way between their cocks touching. A soft shudder shook her as she caressed Rachel. "I want to suck your cock." she said with wide eyes. Sitting up a bit, she peeled her lover's panties off, revealing a beautiful penis that didn't look out of place. It was very feminine, and yet rock solid. Slipping off her own panties, Victoria bent down with a smile.

Extending her tongue, she grasped Rachel's cock and slowly licked the swollen head. Her tongue gently caressing and teasing the purplish tip. Licking any precum that was excreted, Victoria lowered her mouth and enveloped Rachel's member. Taking it into her mouth with ease, she began to bob her head up and down. Determined to give Rachel an amazing blow job. "Don't cum until you're inside of me." Victoria removed the penis to day, before pushing it back into her mouth once more. Sucking at it and moaning. Her free hand seeking out her wet pussy and beginning to finger herself in arousal.

Rachel almost purred as she felt the dark haired beauty caress her body. The hand squeezing her ass was only serving to press her closer to the woman with the huge cock. She could barely speak when Victoria proclaimed her wish. "...Yy.... yes... suck... suck my cock ..... please...." Rachel's cock was almost jumping out of her panties as they were pulled off. She let out a sigh as her hardness and her tight balls were let out of their confinement.

She laid back and bucked her hips as her wonderful host licked her bulging head and teased her length. The feeling of those full and wonderful lips on her cock was almost driving the blonde crazy. She could feel how her cock filled Victoria's mouth and how saliva was running down the length to her small tight balls.

It seemed like her new lover was going on her cock forever but Rachel had to stop her. "Please... Vic.... Victoria.. please stop. Give me a few moments or I'll just cum." She had never felt her cock please like that and was not prepared for the pleasure that Victoria was able to give her.

Victoria watched Rachel's eager eyes with lust as she sucked on the blonde's penis. One hand went to one of her lover's beautiful round breasts. While the other hand cupped at her balls as massaged them softly. Victoria's pussy was dripping with arousal, eager to feel Rachel inside of her. No one had made her this aroused before. Not ever. There was something so beautiful about the intimacy and love they were about to share. As she slurped at Rachel's penis, Victoria knew that she didn't want this to be the only time they made love. But rather the first of many.

At the blonde's insistence, the busty brunette removed her mouth and stopped sucking. Climbing back up Rachel's body, she kissed all along the soft tummy flesh. Giving each of the busty writer's nipples a lick and a bite, before kissing up and planting a very long and passionate kiss on the woman's mouth. Her tongue slipped between Rachel's lips and played inside, licking at the tongue inside. After a long drawn out tongue tease, Victoria ended the kiss and rolled over onto her back. Eyeing Rachel's member, she smirked.

"Do you want to eat my pussy first?" she asked, her small hands softly giving soft caresses on Rachel's warm skin. "You don't have to if you don't want. I don't blame you if you just want to be inside of me. I literally know the feeling." Victoria's own penis was still rock hard, and would likely stay so until after Rachel made her cum from that organ.

Panting and recovering Rachel laid back for a few seconds. She had never been so aroused by a partner before. She really couldn't do anything but accept the tongue invading her mouth. But soon she began kissing back and their tongues began their sensual battle in their mouths. She could taste her own precum in Victoria's mouth.

When her new lover rolled onto her back she grinned and kissed Victoria's neck. "Oh baby. I'm going to taste your pussy before I fuck you." She said with a purr and kissed each of the brunette's breasts. "But you have to tell me...." she continued as she kissed her way to the bellybutton, ".... if I do it right." She kissed further down and kissed the head of Victoria's mighty cock and kissed all the way down the length until she came to the pussy.

Rachel had never been this close to a woman's pussy. And only knew in theory what she was heading into. But the scent of woman and arousal was so intoxicating that she could barely contain herself. She began kissing the outer lips and then she used her fingers to slowly spread the moist lips. She gave Victoria's sex a few testing licks with the tip of her tongue. The taste and smell made her own cock throb and she gave a moan.

"Make love to me." Victoria corrected. She wasn't yet ready to admit it, but she really liked Rachel. Enough so that she wanted to keep the beautiful blonde around. She planned to ask Rachel to spend the night later, but wanted to wait until after they had sex. Even so, the tattooed brunette didn't want a fuck. She had experienced enough of that. While she did want to be fucked, she wanted a sensual and erotic fucking. "Don't worry dear, just lick me like you want." she moaned softly as Rachel kissed down her body, past the two star tattoos on her tummy and down to her pussy.

"Oh wow!" she moaned out. "You've never done this before?" Victoria was shocked. There was a kind of raw and untrained focus in the way that Rachel was licking. But that didn't make it feel any less amazing. Her hands grabbed her large breasts and began to play with them. Teasing her nipples, she gazed over the round fleshy mounds and bit her lip. "So good baby!!!" she moaned softly. "You're doing so good. Don't stop eating me. Hmmmm, if you really want to get me going, lick my clit every now and then. You'll have me cumming in no time."

Victoria had been with her fair share of lovers. Men and women. During that time, she had fucked with some of the best. But no one had made her this aroused before. Her warm pussy was dripping wet cum down on Rachel's face, so eager for any touch or lick the blonde provided. Her nipples were rock hard and her desire burned in her eyes. She couldn't wait to see where this day took them.

Back
Top Bottom