Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking f x f or f x futa Fandoms / Originals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Welcome to my search thread! I'm now looking for both originals and fandoms, so feel free to take a look around. I’ll go over a few rules first, and then list the fandoms and original pairings that I am interesting in exploring.

This is my female thread, so I’m looking to play a female or futa character, though I do have a male thread as well if you're interested in that.
I am looking to do either a FxF or FxFuta role-play.
I generally post at least 2 paragraphs a response and I have a decent understanding of grammar, so I would appreciate it if my partner is comfortable with posting around the same, and also understands grammar and punctuation.
I’m generally open when it comes to kinks, however, I will not do anything involving scat, piss, vore, or furries. If you have any specific questions about kinks, just ask me!
I prefer PMs as the medium through which I roleplay, but I am also okay with roleplaying through email.
I prefer to only play OCs but if you are interested in playing a canon character, I’m okay with that.

Now on to the fandoms!

Star Wars

Star Trek

Monstress

Nailbiter

Metro 2033

Katawa Shoujo

And here are some original pairings I am interested in trying:

Anything involving Mechs, I am really craving this one right now!

Cyberpunk

A dark fantasy setting, similar to Game of Thrones.

Anything with a sci-fi theme.

If you didn't see anything that you liked, just send me a PM and I will be open to hearing your ideas!

RE: Seeking f x f or f x futa!

CoolGuy, no one will take you seriously without some sort of avatar.

RE: Seeking f x f or f x futa!

Really? I guess I should probably remedy that then haha. Thanks for letting me know.

RE: Seeking f x f or f x futa fandoms!

CoolGuy said:
Hello everyone! Welcome to my search thread, specifically tailored to fandoms that I’m currently interested in roleplaying. I’ll go over a few rules first, and then list the fandoms that I am interesting in exploring.

This is my female thread, so I’m looking to play a female or futa character, though I do have a male thread located here:
I am looking to do either a FxF or FxFuta role-play.
I generally post at the least 2 paragraphs a response and I have a decent understanding of grammar, so I would appreciate it if my partner is comfortable with posting around the same, and does not have horrendous grammar.
I’m generally open when it comes to kinks, however, I will not do anything involving scat, piss, vore, or furries. If you have any specific questions about kinks, just ask me!
I prefer PMs as the medium through which I role-play, but I am also okay with roleplaying through email.
I prefer to only play OCs but if you are interested in playing a canon character, I’m willing to try it.

Now on to the fandoms!

Deadly Class

Nailbiters

Homeworld

Bioshock

Valkyria Chronicles

Dangan Ronpa

Katawa Shoujo

Mad Max

Another

Star Wars

Fate/Stay Night

Psycho-Pass

The Walking Dead

Firefly

Star Trek

Rumble Roses

If you don’t see anything that interests you, just PM me and I’m always open to suggestions!

I have a huge wrestling fetish, and I'd be interested in playing out something with you in a world like that of Rumble Roses.

I'm fine with futa, and playing as an original character or characters in that realm. I like the idea of females competing in a league, and have a lot of rp ideas for it.

I particularly like the idea of playing a straight, possibly somewhat naive rookie who ends up being seduced in an extremely forceful way, maybe even during a public match. Common themes are domination, humiliation and so on, but I don't like any sort of permanent injury.

Let me know if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom