Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The rise of the Roserka (RPG-Girl and an angel)

Shalheira moaned softly as she felt Rose slide down on her cock. The large organ seemed even larger now than it had been earlier. She loved to feel her mistress move up and down on her while twitching her nipples.

"What... ohhh.. what I desire from you Mistress?" Shalheira licked her lips, "I desire revenge. I want you to become a queen of the abyss so you can exert your divine vengeance on the accursed Ta'nari." She continued, "And I want power to destroy the royal family of the fey. Those that overthrew the rightful rulers of the fey realms."

She hummed, thinking over the desire that her most capable minion had. Really, her minion desired that Rose would gain in power, to rule, to exact bloody revenge on her enemies? Oh, for that? For that she would smile, and laugh, voice a wild wind blowing it's way through a forest of crystal, shattering into melodies, twisting and turning back into itself, as she looked down with amusement, up and down, nipples being used at handlebars.

"You desire that your mistress becomes strong, and wrecks bloody revenge on her enemies." Leaning forward, Rose would lick the tip of Shalheira's nose. "You shall have a collar of jade and silver, the forest and stars woven into it, to follow at my heels, your lap my seat." She smiled. "Once I achieve dominion of course."

The promises from her mistress was like sweet words in her ears. "And for that my Mistress I will pledge myself to you for as long as you want me and as long as you bring the revenge i so desire."

Shalheira was amazed at how much more stamina she had this time compared to the first time her mistress took her. She could feel her cock sliding in and out of the hot and wet pussy and while the feeling was amazing it never threatened to send her over the edge. At least not with this casual fucking, she was pretty sure that if Rose wanted it she could bring the fey to ecstasy within minutes.

She smiled, as she looked down. Really, she had no issue with the objectives, and indeed, fulfilling those desires would hardly be against her interests, so her agreement of them? Not much in the way of compromise really.

Still, as she moved, slowly, lazily, not bothering to ride the fey beneath her to the point of glorious release, moving only enough to keep her hard, as fingers twist and pinch at nipples from time to time, in a lazy, no real thought pattern. Rose was merely enjoying the sensation, though she craved more. She would indeed try and gather more pets and servants to herself, but that would be in time.

But, she would merely enjoy herself in carnal desire, waiting for her potential priest, or druid, to return, so that his instruction could begin in truth.

It would be a few more hours before Treval returned. He had thought about who he'd offer to his new mistress as a sacrifice to gain power. He had always been an outcast in the village. But even so his humanity almost got the better of him. He almost broke the enchantment of Rose's words until he met one of the young men from the next farmhouse. The man had always been belittling Treval because of the later's questionable heritage. He commended on Treval's lack of skills and laughed at him. And it was then that he finally knew that he'd serve Rose to the bitter end.

At long last Treval arrived. The young man he dragged behind him was almost as large as himself. He was bound on hands and feet and gagged with a rag and he had a bleeding wound on his head. He stopped before his mistress that was slowly riding the fey. "My gift to you my Mistress." He said as he knelt down.

Rising from her seat, the comfortable seat, Rose smiled at her human hound, having brought back the first little morsel, the first of what would be many to come, to begin his slide down into her eternal clutches. Still, she smiled, moving close, breath on his ears, lips moving over them. "Good my pet. Now, you shall offer him up, and claim your reward."

She had taught him the words and the rite, as she stood close, eager for the soul to slip, to come to her, dedicated to her. It would be swift, sadly enough, but she had a promise that would yield benefits to keep.

Treval looked with marvel as the large cock slid out of Rose as she stood up. The fey woman... or rather hermaphrodite stood up behind Rose and flexed her arms and legs. Then he stepped a little back and began to recite the words that Rose had taught him, offering his victim's soul to the demoness.

He looked at the man with disgust and realized he had awoken. His eyes was filled with fear and terror and he could see the startling beautiful and terrifying demon next to him. He tried to scream but the gag prevented it and he began to struggle. And then Treval said the final words of the incantation and he thrust his knife into his victim's heart ending his miserable life and giving the soul to Rose for consummation.

She smiled, leaning forward, her lips claiming the bound mortals, her eyes half lidded, blood red lips eager and soft. Still, as hands moved over the sacrifices hair, caressing, as lips locked in time to the chanting, to the words of dedication. For this kiss, as he breathed his last, as she drank it in, taking it into herself, was exquisite. The jumbling rush, the frozen flames flickering and crying, as she takes all that he was inside of herself.

Some would say that it was erotic, and from the outside, it could very well be, the beauty moving back, a cry of release wrenching free from her lips, back arced, breasts pressing outwards, a sheen of sweat, honey and lilac, coating her. On the inside? the soul would be shredded and torn, lashed and speared with vines and roots, drained and taken, as it was devoured, reaped for that precious power locked away inside mortal creatures, that ghostly spark of divine essence.

Rising from her rapture and meal, eyes glowing faintly, Rose would stride, stalk, move towards Treval, the demonesses body glowing faintly with the afterglow, of a souls consumption. Like a great spider, she would smile, dark and final, as her head darted down, aiming to kiss his lips, tongue to spear down his throat, as power would surge in to the mortal flesh.

to one such as he? Poison and acid would tear through him, even as moss grew and constricted organs, as the sounds of beasts and plants became thrown into sharp focus. Oh, for she would grant him a connection to nature, expanded and enhanced. But, by her very nature, it would not be as clean, as pure, as these little children, of a sundered reality.

Treval eagerly accepted Rose's kiss. Had he known the pain and agony it brought he might not have been so eager. As the realization hit him that this was far more than a simple kiss his eyes opened in terror. But it was a testament to his willpower that he didn't pull away. He endured as he felt his entire body becoming corrupted by the demonic power that Rose invested in him as his reward for his sacrifice.

Once she let him go however he fell to the ground. He could feel his own body contort in agony as the ancient powers destroyed his mind and body and rebuild him. Had he been a lesser mortal he would have perished right there.

Several minutes went by and then he was completely still. Slowly he regained the control of his body. And then he looked up at Rose. His eyes seemed more intense and determined than ever before. He smiled at the demon that had just put him through hell. "Thank you my Mistress, my Queen. What is thine bidding to your new disciple?"

The boon, the connection was a temporary one, though as she watched the thrashing male, she smiled. He would have to earn the power, to make it permanent, to integrate it inside of himself. After all, nothing was free, and the price must always be paid. Power was hardly any exception.

Smiling at her disciple, the Roserka seemed to be pleased, looking over his form, licking her lips, though she would not indulge, not yet exactly. "My bidding is simple enough my pet. In the days of yore, the Roserka were the spirits of the wilds, as were the fey. when the Tanar'ri rose up in rebellion, they cast us down, even as usurpers took the thrones of the faerie realms. We shall drag them down screaming." She giggles, her voice light and amused.

"But! There is a... complication." She sounds annoyed, even as a hand strokes his hair, like a noble woman and her hunting hound. "When they rose, they consumed our lands, took it for their own, and have barred the return. Thus, a source of power, the sacrifices, require that I remain close. This is.... annoying." And really, it was. Worse even however, was that if she was banished or slain, she would be forced to return to the abyss, right into the hands of her kinds foes. Not to mention, that unless she was close by to harvest the offerings personally, well, they would land somewhere in the abyss, where in times gone by her people harvested them, her mark on the souls.

"So my pet, my hunting hound, I require two things of you at the moment. Firstly, you must grow strong enough that when my blessing fades, you shall remain strong, and have the power of the wilds continue to howl in your veins. Secondly, you must seek out the outsiders, the oppressed and those that are looked down on. For I intend to create a haven, but for that, I need more, to chant, to devote themselves." And of course, to do the grunt work. Most of the cult she intended to gather would be anything more than fodder, and a means of gaining strength, something to be able to create that which would keep her power secure for the moment.

And in time, allow her to build it to much, much greater heights.

Treval slowly arose. His body aching with pain. But it was a good pain, a pain that brought him power and abilities, a pain that would make him able to do what he had always wanted. He bowed his head in acknowledgement of her superior being, "Yes my mistress. I will grow strong for you and gather a herd for you." He smiled at her, "But first I want to bring you another gift. This was but one of two that I have captured. I could not carry both. But the other one is not far from here."

He pointed back toward the village from where he had come. "I hid her in the outskirts of the forest. There's no way she's getting away even if she has awoken."

Rose smiled, looking down at her hunting hound, pleasure on her face, as she nods, stroking his hair, before stepping back, and nodding. "Fetch your mistress her other prize my pet, and let us see her worth." She smiled, for why would she not? He was a considerate little mortal, brining her another gift such as this! Or at the very least, if the gift has not managed to somehow escape.

Still, as long as the other prize did not escape, she would be fine with it in the meanwhile. She would not be able to do much, but at the same time, she was eager to see just what she could gain from this one. And of course, over the coming days, to see how useful her hound was.

Back
Top Bottom