Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The rise of the Roserka (RPG-Girl and an angel)

She looks at the fey, eyes narrowed slightly. "You are more valuable alive then as a corpse." And indeed, it was true. She did not seem like a throwaway minion, cheap and expendable, but rather a servant that she should keep around.... probably.

And that was a good consideration, which annoyed her. Really, she was supposed to come up with the ideas, and her minion was supposed to be in awe of her superior intelligence and leadership skills, going down to her knees to kiss her feet. Still, she would punish the fey for her lack of proper behavior later. There were more important things to do at the moment.

"Well then, we shall simply go to this village, acquire a target, ask a few questions, before taking her clothes. We shall have to blend in for the moment, until we can openly rule and take what we wish, when we wish." And really, she was being generous, including her in the rewards to be gained over time.

With that, she would head out the door, blood still on her lips. There were things to do, people to kidnap, interrogate, items to steal, and power to acquire.

As the two women walked naked out of the house and into the forest that surrounded the house, the blonde fey couldn't avoid thinking of the world before the age of civilization. The forest was, even as wild as it was, nothing like the forests of old. It was lacking a certain sense of freedom. Something that had been robbed from it by a thousand years of foresting and hunting. This was actually bringing a single tear forth and it slowly ran down her cheek.

The path through the forest to the village was quiet and happened without any incident. And soon the two of them could see the smoke rising from behind the trees. There seemed to be some sort of settlement not far away. Shalheira looked at Rose, "I think we should proceed with caution. Perhaps we should lay in wait to one of the villagers are going into the forest alone or wait for nightfall." She gave Rose a wicked smile, "Or we could just go in and kill everyone."

For Rose, the world was flat and dull, static and a touch to.... fresh. The plants were not towering ziggurats, shaped and warped by the whims of lords of the cosmos, no venomous spike or rapist tentacle growths. There was a decided lack of beasts, nothing laughing and screaming and sobbing in the distance, even as birds did not impale infants on thorns, before feasting on the screaming creatures.

But of course, she showed nothing, as she walked along the tamed path, her face schooled into indifference.

As the smoke rose, and Shalheira spoke, three urges rose in her. First was to force the fey to the ground, grind a heel in her throat before having the minion eat her out. Second was the urge to run forward, to slay and kill to have blood flowing down her hands, laughing as she fashions a gown of skin and blood. Still, the third one, the third one would probably do for now.

Rising an eyebrow, and not quite sneering, she spoke, tone not cool, not warm. "While I loathe it, patience would seem to be our greatest ally at the moment. So we shall wait for one of the creatures to enter the woods, and then I shall.... speak with them." Her lips curl in amusement, a faint gleam in her eye.

The life in the small hamlet of Vissange was hard but simple. And for a young man like Treval work was most of what he did in his waking hours. He lived at the Yngvar farm and worked from dawn till dusk, helping both with the animals and in the fields and with everything else that was deemed necessary. Like today where he were send into the forest to fell a tree so they could restock their supplies of firewood.

Like most young folk he had heard tales of adventures and dragons and wars in lands far beyond the valley and while they sounded interesting he was content with staying in the village. He would rather work hard in the field than dying on some unknown battlefield for a cause he didn't understand.

Treval carried his woodsman axe as he walked into the forest. He knew what tree he would need to fell. It was an old birch that had been damaged in the last storm. And soon he was there. He looked at the tree, several of the branches were broken and it almost looked like an old person that could hardly stand upright. He put a hand on the trunk of the tree, "I'm sorry old friend. But you will warm our home during the winter." And then he picked up his axe.

Little did he know that fate awaited not far away.

She looked at the mortal creature, walking into the woods, as she considered her options. While there was the opportunity to kill, to rend and tear and taste blood, her most deadly weapon that she retained was not mystical nor physical. No, rather, as she considered it, she smiled at Shalheira, and made a gesture for her to stay were she was for the moment.

And then, walking, grass under her feet, eyes almost predatory, she would hum something soft and sweet, words rolling off her tongue, singing of soft rains, of grass underfoot, of the old wild days, and almost absurdly, of foolish mortal creatures being lured to their dooms, drawn in by honey, their guile and arms useless, having laid them down in the name of lust and desire, the creatures able only to think with their loins.

Still, as she smiles, moving towards the man, she would look him over, clearly stripping him with her eyes, her body language inviting, and not predatory, though there would be something in her eyes, wild and almost feral, but clearly alien. Still, she would speak, red lips not really pouting, eyes as her eyes watched him, seemingly curious.

"Greetings mortal. Is it a custom to take an axe to your friends amongst thine kin?" Did she normally speak like that? Hardly. However, mortals do have expectations, if the fool that summoned her was any indication.

Preform (Sing); RPGGirl:1D20+5 → 17(12 + 5)
Bluff (She is pretty much trying to keep him off balance); RPGGirl:1D20+15 → 22(7 + 15)

Treval stared at Rose with open mouth and it took several seconds before he had composed himself enough to answer her. Her naked body and her voluptuous form was having the intended effect on him. There was clearly something in his pants that seemed very delighted to see her. "I.... you...what...??" he stuttered.

He looked around as the ax fell to the ground. "What....... who are you?"

She laughed, moving closer to him, a playful smirk about her lips, as her eyes gazed and lingered, quite on purpose, letting him see that her gaze lingered, as she moved closer, her bare feet dancing on the grass. "I am delight. I am passion." Moving so that her breasts were nearly touching him, as she leans forward, breath tickling his ear, tongue so close as to almost touch, her scent, morning dew and berries, lilac and moist earth, with the underlying scent of blood, faint and threaded through it all.

Her voice whispering into his ears, she spoke, voice low and earthy, to him alone. "And if you do as I say, then perhaps, I shall share with you."

Diplomacy; RPGGirl:1D20+15 → 23(8 + 15)
If raised to Helpful, will use Silver Tongue to inspire feelings of love/lust in him for Rose

Even though this was a strange situation and even though the young man had been warned about the dangerous creatures of the wood - tales were told of nymphs that would seduce men and take them into the woods forever - even though all the dangers that should have warned him. Treval cast caution aside and reacted only out of desire. "What do you want from me?" He asked.

She smiled, as she almost, but not quite, leaned on him, her flesh pressing against his, even as she hummed. "A dangerous man took my vassal and myself from where we dwelled," which was true, even if those dwelling places had been prisons, "and we are lacking in all things, unable to return to our home for the moment."

Her face effecting a pout, her voice should be loud enough for the fey to overhear. "Could you be a dear and fetch us some clothes? There may be a reward for you later...."

And she was still deciding that really. Though either the priest of the local cult, if they managed to establish one, or a quick painless death.

Treval's erection was evident but he didn't dare make a move on Rose. He almost gave a small moan as she touched him and promised him a reward. "Yes.. ma'am. I'll get you some clothes. I can't believe that anyone would do such a thing to you ma'am." He looked around as if to look for the mentioned vassal, but he didn't say anything. "I'll be back shortly my lady."

The young man left running back to his small village. He even forgot his ax. About half an hour later he returned with a bundle of clothing. "I hope these will suffice my lady. We are not a wealthy village but I managed to get two dresses. I hope they will fit your style but I fear that they won't do your beauty justice." he said in adoration as he held the dresses out to Rose.

Looking over to where Shalheira was, she spoke in Sylvan, her words soft and seemingly delighted, or at the very least, pleased and amused. "It would seem that the local creatures can make at least somewhat decent pets, or at the very least, can be trained." She was still up in the air though, for what the mortals fate would be. Still, there would be a very good way to test that.

Switching back to the common tongue, she smiled at him. "Thank you my pet." Reaching out, she would take them, a smile on her face. "Tell me about yourself." After all, she needed more information, to see just what his reward would be.

Treval smiled a little at being called a pet. "My lady. I'm just a simple farmhand. I help the farmer in the field and with his animals. I do have a certain affinity for handling the animals and...", he blushed a little, ".. it might sound strange but at times it's like the trees want to tell me things." He looked at the old birch he originally wanted to fell, "Like that old one there. It tells me that it's old and want to end it's life in a decent way to give room for younger saplings."

He continued, "I live in the village not far from here. But I was born in the city of Rahbaud. But the big city seemed too unnatural to me and I wanted to get out in the countryside. It's like the nerve of the world is more natural here, more vibrant." He almost smiled then realized that he was drifting off, "I'm sorry my lady. It must be boring to hear about one such as me. Is there anything else I can do to assist you my lady?"

Not far from them, hidden by the undergrowth Shalheira was observing the conversation. She was ready to strike the human down should he pose a threat to her mistress. She kept her chuckle down as Rose commented on the humans of this region but she stayed quiet.

OOC: He can be trained to become a druid or perhaps even a cleric with druid like domains. However he might need to be corrupted a bit to become a true servant of Rose.

This was an interesting development, and there was a possibility that the mortal creature could be of use. After all, a mortal in tune with nature, and one that could be turned to be loyal, well, that was a useful thing indeed. At the very least, it would give her an agent in the local community, something.... useful to have. And his fate was decided there. Really, he was more useful alive, though it would take some effort on her part. Still, with the potential for souls in the future, it would be a prudent investment.

Speaking in Sylvan, but not turning from the human, she spoke again, a smile on her face. "Shalheira. Come over here and introduce yourself to the creature." Really, as she was a Fey, it may fall to her for at least part of the instruction.

Switching back to common, and having a hand move closer to him, stroking his chest, she smiles. "I think I know the perfect little boon for such a helpful little pet." There was a smirk on her face. "We'll just have to enhance that connection to nature a touch, cultivate it. Would you like that pet?"

When Shalheira stepped forth, naked and with her large cock swinging unhindered between her legs, the man looked a little .... worried? Interested? .... there was mixed feelings in his eyes.

She spoke in common, "Greetings mortal. I am Shalheira." She cared little for this human. And she was quite envious of the attention that it got from her mistress. Surely she was much better than a puny mortal...

Treval was in a state of very conflicting feelings. He knew that there was something dark and sinister about these two creatures before him. But the woman was so beautiful and enticing that he was almost out of himself with lust and desire. He smiled at her offer and said, "Yes my lady. For you I would do anything."

She spoke in sylvan, anticipating the feelings. "Mortals are short lived, fleeting mayflies. Soon enough, he will pass and die, becoming naught but dust in the wind. Or, he may fall out of favor, and you may devour his beating heart yourself. But, so long as he remains useful, and illusion of desire and favor is required."

Because, in the end, if she had to choose, tis was her that se would keep. The mortal was a asset, a tool that she would make loyal, but little more then a pawn in the grand scheme of things. Room for promotion later, if she was so inclined. Not likely, but she would dangle the hope in front of him, if only to see his reactions and struggles.

Still, as she smiled, looking at him, she considered the ways to do it, before she smiled. "She may help you, and while I am more tolerant of mortals," really, she did see them as tools, pawns and pets, but tolerated in an amused manner, "she will assist you." Really though, she would consider some of the ways she could try, but the first that pops up in her mind? She would not try that yet... not likely.

A hand stroking his chest, as she smiles, she speaks. "And how far would you go for me, and your gift?"

Diplomacy and Silver Tongue (Improve his disposition to Shalheria); RPGGirl:1D20+15 → 32(17 + 15)
Plan is to get a soul sacrifice, and use the essence to temporarily grant him first level druid casting, sort of brute force it. Possibly giving his Druidic powers a more... abyssal lean?

Shalheira smiled at the promise from Rose and relaxed at her mistress' voice. She would tolerate the hairless monkey for now and perhaps even help it but she would never accept it as a peer. However she smiled at Treval, "Of cause I will assist you as our mistress commands. Just mention what you need and I'll see what I can do."

Treval nodded and smiled at Shalheira, not understanding the veiled danger of the fey, "Thank you lady Shalheira." And then he looked quizzical at Rose at her question, "My lady. If you can truly give me a better connection to nature and improve the bond I have then I will put myself in your service, whatever that entrails."

Of cause he had no idea what extreme measures Rose had in mind but at this point he was beyond caring. He would gladly kill for her, even the villagers he had lived with for many years. After all none of them had really accepted him among themselves and here was this beautiful and dangerous couple that was offering him the greatest gifts of his life.

I love your idea of making a soul sacrifice to do that!

She hummed in appreciation, as he spoke. Anything? Such foolish, dangerous words really. Still, as her finger trailed, she smiled, amusement clear and playing. "You shall be our priest then, bound unto our service. I shall grant you power, and in return, you shall owe service, but my pet, we are not creatures of the tamed lands." She chuckles, a feral, dangerous hint in her eyes.

"We are spirits of a bloodier, more savage nature. For what is life without death? Life requires it, needs it to continue. For there must be a price for things." Smiling, eyes faintly glowing, gold and green, her hair smelling faintly of old blood, she leaned forward, lips nearly on his forehead.

"You shall bring, subdued, at least one person you do not care for, but stands above the others in some way. The more you bring, the greater the boon you shall receive shall be." It was a test, as well as a gauge. If he brought but one sacrifice, his gift would be minor, but still, potentially useful, at least in the means that she hoped it might. And if he brought several? She could gift him with several powers, willing to part with the essence to create a source that would send her more.

Yes, she would have to teach him the ritual, the words if not the meaning, as he would offer the victims, as she was not in the abyss, and thus had to be close, to snatch the departing souls.

Thought you might ;) Still, 1 Demonic Essence to give him that investiture? If he brings back more CR 2+ sacrificial victims, she will upgrade both of her minions. And use some to empower herself of course.

Shalheira nodded. It was true. Neither of them were accustomed to this nature that had been tamed by centuries of civilization.

Treval almost looked like he got second thoughts about Rose's offer, but in the end he didn't falter. He stood and observed Rose as she told him what to do. He thought for a few moments, "So you want a sacrifice my lady. I have already told Eyou that I will do what it takes to serve you. And there are several in my village that I care less for than the trees I fell."

"I will bring you as many as I'm able to now. But there will be others in the village that I'm ready to offer you my mistress." Treval knelt before her, "Is there anything else you wish of me my beautiful lady?" He asked.

She smiles, as she leans down, kissing his forehead. "My faithful servant, as long as you bring me the sacrifices of those who do not respect natures power, I shall be content." There is an almost indulgent smile on her face, as she leans back, pleased. "And bring as many as possible, but bring the strongest of them last."

Less chance of them escaping that way really. It could also be interpreted as a challenge, to hunt and cull the weak first, before brining the strong. Though she would like at least a few victims that she could extract some energy from, even as ideas and plots turned in her mind. But, as he kneeled, and before he left, she would spend at least five minutes teaching him the phrases, all in abyssal, he would have to chant while making the offerings, and correcting his speech after he repeats them.

After he manages to learn to her satisfaction, she smiles, waving a hand. "Go forth my hunter, my wolf in mans clothing, and hunt."

Treval smiled as he stood up again. As if the chanting of the demonic words had given him new confidence and purpose. "Yes my lady. I will do thy bidding."

He picked up his ax and left the demon and the fey.

As he left Shalheira bowed before Rose. "My mistress. I must admit that your soft voice and superior wit does have a way of swaying the weaker minds." Little did she realize that she herself had also been influenced by the same sweet voice.

She smiled at her fey minion, her smile knowing and serene, as she looked over her, exulting in the fact that the lesser creatures were paying homage to her. They were her toys and tools after all, so tis was only proper. Still, as Shalheira spoke, a good part of that smile came in that in the end? The only real difference between her and the human she was so jealous of, she was the more useful tool.

And, aesthetically pleasing. "While violence does manage to solve a great deal of problems, it alas is a brute force approach that can only accomplish so much. A hint of subtly, a few words in the right ears at the right times?" She hums, sounding pleased. "They can do oh so much more." She laughs at her own words, soft and echoing, a bubbling brook full of razor sharp rocks, and venomous underwater plants.

"Can you control low long you stay hard?" She gave it in an interested, though almost absent minded tone, as she reached down, hands caressing the fey womans breasts.

Shalheira nodded, of cause the demoness was right. There wasn't even a reason to acknowledge it. However those games of the tongue were not where Shalheira had her strengths. She was far better accustomed to fighting on the bloody fields surrounded by gore than she was at the delicate battles of the court.

However as Rose touched her breasts she licked her lips and felt a stirring in her cock. "I honestly don't know mistress. This new appendage is just as new to me as the freedom from my prison. The first time it ever got hard was with you just today." She looked down with a smile, "But it sure feels like it's ready to get hard again."

She smiles and chuckles. "Well then, sit down. I will like having something filling me up while I wait." Really, it was as simple as that. Some thoughts had been to tease her, use her feet to jerk the fey off, another to have the fey orally service her, but this was a good choice really. It allowed her to have a nice shaft inside of herself, and gave her a flesh cushion! Granted, she did not also have some scantily dressed young males and females feeding her mortal organs dipped in honey, but that would come later.

As the dresses were placed on a discreet branch, to avoid becoming dirty, she would gesture, a smile on her lips. "On your back my pet." Even as she spoke, fingers trailed the edges of her breasts, before giving them a light slap.

As commanded Shalheira got on the ground and she could see her cock starting to rise to the attention. The sight of her naked mistress before her was enticing but the sudden slap on her breasts made her yelp but served to harden her cock further and made her nipples erect. She laid down as her mistress wanted and was marveled by the sight of her hard cock protruding from her body. It certainly would take time for her to get accustomed to having such a huge appendage.

She looked up at Rose as she began to stroke her cock to full hardness, "What do you desire from me Mistress?" She could see and feel the precum coming out of her slit in copious amounts.

She smiled, as she took the shaft inside of her flower, settling like one would on a chair, smile faint and sure, briefly closing her eyes and humming softly. Still, at the question, she seemed to consider it, before replying, voice light and sweet. "At the moment I merely desire a cushion with a cock." Her hand makes an almost dismissive gesture, a smile on her face. Still, a pair of hands where tweaking sylvan nipples, even as she looked elsewhere.

Still, she would seem to be lost in thought, occasionally moving her hips, muscles rippling from time to time, as she sat there. But, she does speak after a handful of moments. "What do you desire from me?" She sounded curious, though not overly so.

Back
Top Bottom