Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp. Lord Dakol

1X1 Male Pirate Captain x Female Pirate captive rp plot idea.

The setting takes place where a female girl is aboard a ship with other people that know stuff about pirates and their ships and legends of famous pirate captains that have seen the world with their own eyes and different kind of treasures from different places that have history about the different islands between France and Spain.

Angel was walking around the ship and she knew how to fight with a sword pretty well, her father taught her how to use a sword to fight and defend her own self at any cost if she ever needed to defend herself or protect herself from harm.

Most of the people on this ship are pirates and the ships name is: “The Phantom Rose.”

Angel walks into the cabin and looks at all of the neat stuff in the cabin and she liked seeing other things and different kind of treasures as well that come from an Island of some kind and she can’t remember the Island name at all and she sighed.

It was about 5pm in the evening on a nice summer breezy night out like tonight. Angel was wearing a white fluffy pirate top, her pirate pants were black and her pirate boots were white and her hair was up in a braid and she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, and she is about 24 years old.

She loved exploring the ship while the other pirates were talking to each other and to their guests as well.

Angel hopes that nothing bad will happen tonight at all, if anything bad ever did happen tonight, she’ll put up a great fight no matter what happens to her at all she is always prepared for anything at all. (d. She is also a pirate as well and your male pirate captain is after her father because he stole a map from your character about 2 years ago ok.)

This is what Angel looks like ok:

except her hair is blonde,up in a braid,and her eyes are hazel not blue.

Doji.jpg

Doji walked along the ship's deck, striding across to the people on his ship. Gazing around, he sighed as a highly significant aspect of his appearance was clear: a collection of scars were scattered on the right side of his face, though the left side was clean, the middle being neatly divided. As he smirked, Doji's scars twisted into a grotesque look when he began to look around once again. "Hmm...what to do..?" he wondered quietly. The two blades strapped to his waist swayed every time he took a step, clinking together each time they collided lightly. Without any words, he decided to head to his private cabin for some peace before they left the dock once again.

((Nice picture.)) Victor hands his daughter the map that he stole from Doji and told her to make a run for it before any of Doji crew finds out that Victor has a daughter which is Angel.

Angel tucks the map away inside her left pirate boot and she very quietly climbs out of her cabin window and she begins to make a run for it and knew that she'll put up a pretty good chase for a female pirate captian daughter.

Doji first mate said to him,"We looked around all of Victor ship and no sign of your map and I saw one of his crew members run away and I think it was a girl but not sure nad she ran into town,shall I come with you when we go into town to track this girl down hmm Captain Doji.?"

((Thanks.))

Amazingly, Doji did not react to this news, he just looked contemplative. Thinking deeply, he waved off his first mate shortly, "No. I shall retrieve the map myself. I have a feeling this girl is not just a regular pirate," he instructed him, "Just make sure our guests are content and guard everything else." Without another word, he walked off the ship and down the path to the town. Once he was out of sight from the ship, he quickly broke into a sprint, running into the town.

Angel quickly runs into a local bar and she was wearing her cloak over her outift and she remained hidden among the crowd of people that were their as well and she orders herself a glass of rye ginger and she knew that Doji wouldn't be far behind her and she knew that he killed her mother,because her father always told the truth to her,he'll never ever lie to her or did he lie to her.

The first mate nod his head to agree with his captain and wonders if that girl is Captain Victor and Captain Victrioa daughter or not and he sighed and hoped knew what Captain Doji is up to and he sighed.

Doji walked into the same bar, not appearing to be out of breath as he settled in. His eyes scanning the room, he looked for anyone out of the ordinary. Soon, he noticed two people that peaked his interested. Somehow, he kept his attention to both of them and watched carefully."I'll wait..." he said calmly, the scars resting easily on his otherwise clean skin.

Angel sees Doji in the same bar as she is in and she slightly cursed underneath her breathe and the waitress left and looked at Doji and said to him,"Would you like anything to drink at all sir,you can have any alchol drink you want it's on the house sir."

Angel continues on sitting in the booth at the very back of the bar in a shadowy corner and she needs to know the truth about her mother death about 2 years ago and she waited to ask this guy this question if he'll come over and talk with her or not.

Everyone in the bar thought that Angel was really Victoria and she hates it when people get her and her mother mixed up and she sighed and continue on drinking her rye ginger very slowly.

Doji nodded, "Yes. Jack Daniels, please," he said gruffly, "Actually, bring it to that table," he pointed to the table where Angel was. Found her. "I'll be over there." he said before getting up and walking briskly to the girl. Before anything could be said, he sat down and gazed at her with slim narrowed eyes.

Angel looked at Doji and she said to him,"What is your business with me,you killed my mother 2 years ago you shot her in the heart I saw how you killed her,why did you kill her for hmm.?"

The waitress brings Doji his Jack Daniels and she let them both be alone and wondered what Doji wants with Angel and she sighed.

One of the fellow people came running into bar and said to everyone,"Captain Blackbeard and his crew are here as well,all you guys, keep the girl you truly care about close to you at all times,Blackbeard likes to try steal your girls away from you keep them safe and hiden and he is on his way here."

Angel slightly curses underneath her breathe and she hoped that Blackbeard wouldn't recoinze her at any cost and she sighed and she knew how much Blackbeard and Doji hated each other guts with a passion.

Doji just chuckled to Angel's response, not answering her question.

Before they could talk further, his attention switched over to the man and listened to his warning. "Heh...this will be interesting," he said calmly, looking at Angel. "I suppose your father isn't here to protect, no?" he mocked as he took a swig of his drink and stood up quickly. Suddenly, a throng of pirates stormed into the bar, menacing looks on their faces as they began to spread out. Doji stood in front of Angel and drew his blades fast, ready for a fight.

Angel looks at Doji and she tries to figure out why he is protecting her for and she remained quiet and and stayed behind Doji.

Blackbeard smirked at his enemy and said ot him,"Well, well,look who we have here isn't Captain Doji and his girlfriend and I bleieve her name is Angel and let's if I'm right or not,remove the cloakhood off that girl's head to reveal her true identy."

Blackbeard first mate removed the cloak hood off of Angel's head to reveal her true identy and her beautiful face features and Blackbeard smirked and said to his crew,"That Victor and Victoria beautiful daughter and she is alive,this is going to be fun to see what Doji reaction is to this girl's true identy."

Angel elbowed Blackbeard first mate in the gut and she tripped him down and said to him,"No one removes my cloak hood off my head no one does understood,now get lost you fool."

The first mate get's off his feet and he quickly walked back over to Blackbeard and stayed with his crew.

Doji just began to laugh at his foe's words. "Haha...you must think I'm an idiot, Blackbeard." he said. Of course he knew her true identity... "Shall we finish this, you old fool?" he inquired, brandishing his blades silently.

Blackbeard smirked at his foe words and said to him,"If you dare try to hurt me or kill me,I can easily take Victor and Victoria daughter away from you or one of my crew members can have their way with her. I would watch what I say if I were you Doji."

Angel quickly withdrew her sword and she backs up and she cuts a flag down and the flag covers Blackbeard and his crew up and Angel makes a run for it like heck and she runs again and get's out of the bar and she quickly catches her breathe once again and knew that Doji wouldn't be far behind her at any cost.

Doji quickly caught sight of Angel's actions, and laughed with glee before following her. He needed Angel for his own needs, and he would be damned if Blackbeard got her first. "Angel!" he yelled to her before aiming to nail her down with his blades, trying to capture her clothes to halt her escape.

Angel looked at Doji and she said to him,"What is it you need from me hmm? Blackbeard won't give up that easily,we got to keep moving and we can't stop right now, how far are we from your ship and your crew hmm.?"

Blackbeard nad his crew were ticked off with Angel and Blackbeard said to his crew,"That girl Angel learned that from her father and her mother,I never knew that she could actually fight,find Doji and Angel and bring them to me right away,once we get out of this flag move."

"Not far, girl," he growled before sheathing his blades and grabbing Angel by the waist. Carrying her out of the town, he saw his ship in sight and smirked. "You're mine..." he told her as he ran onto his ship. "Men! Get this ship out of port and into the water! Blackbeard is on our tail!" he yelled to them and they immediately set to work.

Angel said to him,"Put me down right now Doji,don't like being carried this way,please put me down,and why am I yours for.? I'd never said that I'd be yours,what is it you want from me and where is my father,I want to see my father right now."

"No." Doji said coldly, walking into his cabin, and placing her on the bed. "You're staying here. Besides, would you rather Blackbeard got a hold of you? He would not be so gentle." he informed her. "Now, where's the map?" he inquired.

Angel glared at him and said to him/,"You do have a point their that Blackbeard isn't very nice and gentle at all,and I know where the map is and I kept it safe all this time and here is your map." Angel pulls the map out of her right boot and hands Doji his map and she hoped that she wasn't in too much trouble with this situation of her having this map all this time.

Doji chuckled, then began to think about their situation. "You will not be able to return to your father. Blackbeard will surely go to him to make sure you will be caught if you do." he explained, with a hint of warning in his tone.

Angel looked at Doji and she said to him,"You are defently right about that as well,but how else can we deal with this situation hmm? I still can't forgive you for killing my mother about 2 years ago,and you never told me why you killed her for or did someone frame you for the death of my mother hmm.?"

"No. I killed her. But I had a good reason." Doji replied easily, which was unnerving for someone to say so easily. "But don't think I'm going to tell someone I don't trust yet."

Angel glared at him and said to him,"My father was telling me the truth,you nothing but a cold hearted murder." Angel keeps her anger under control as best as she could and she didn't say anything else at all and she sighed and she grabbed pillow and threw it at Doji and she turned her head away from him and wonders why he wants to keep her safe and protected from Blackbeard grasp for and wonders if her parent's made a deal with Doji or not.

Doji easily sidestepped the pillow, and took the chance to glance out the window. They were out of the docks. "Now, go down into the lower area and get a dress from one of the wenches. We having dinner in a short while." he told her before leaving the room and going around to inspect his ship. He quietly feared that Angel was going to cause him a lot of trouble.

Angel walked out of his room and down to the lower deck and she sees Kira here and Kira sees Angel and said to her,"Thank heavens you are alright Angel,you had me worried about you and let me guess Doji sent you down here to get a dress for you. Here is the perfect dress dress for you,it doesn't show anything at all and it's just your colour a nice pink sorbet dress. I know your not used to being on a ship that was taken over by Doji. Give him time and he isn't that mean at all,just try to be nice to him ok here try the dress on."

Angel took the dress and she changed out of her pirate clothes into this dress and Kira put her blonde hair up into a pretty braid and said to her,"You look very beautiful in that dress,and I'll lead you to where Captain Doji has his supper and try to loose your attiude a little bit please Angel."

Angel follows Kira into the nice dinning area of Captain Doji ship and Kira pulls her chair out for Angel and she was sitting beside Captain Doji and she really didn't like wearing dresses at all and she sighed and kept quiet.

Kira said to Captain Doji,"Angel is all dressed nice and neat,and she just isn't used to being around her friend ever since you two were kids,she can't remember things at all,and all she can remember is that you both went your own different ways and do not worry she'll eventully remember give her time and good night Captain Doji."

Kira leaves the dinning room area and hopes that Angel will eventually remember him and she sighed.

((Is it ok with you that Doji and Angel were friends since they were kids and when Doji turned 18 and Angel turned 17 you both went your own sperate ways? And now Doji is 25 and Angel is 24 years old now ok with you?))

Back
Top Bottom