Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello, pick a girl... or 5... or... (Harem RP search now with added Bowsette + Smash Bros)

lordtalos

back and chocolatier than eva!
Hello ( ‘-‘)/

I’ve been having a lot of fun with playing as ‘harems’ lately, something about playing multiple characters with different personalities all loving one person appeals to me quite a lot, and so I’m looking for more people who would like to help me indulge in this craving… and in return? You’ll be getting indulged with a harem of beautiful and sexy young ladies (or boys) willing to do anything you request of them.

If that sounds like fun, then please read on ^_^

First things first, let’s get a few basic rules out of the way.

Rules
1. I prefer to RP via PM only, I’ve tried threads before but it’s just not really my cup of tea, plus I find PM’s easier to keep track of
2. I follow the rules of the site, so no characters under 15, petite girls are fine but make sure they’re legal.
3. I try my best to respond with detail and I understand that by playing multiple characters my own posts may get a little long when it comes to ‘group’ related stuff, therefore I’m not expecting essay length responses from my partner, would however like to request at least one or two decent sized paragraphs in the resonses, and no one liners please… nothing is more annoying that writing a long response and getting ‘Bob pounded Jane’s pussy harder’ as a response.
4. 3rd person is highly preferred.
5. A basic grasp of the English language with responses please, I don’t mind the occasional typo, but if things start going all Duwang on me I’ll get very confused and may ignore it. X)
6. I’m a fairly open person so if there’s anything you’re unsure about.
7. When you send requests, also include your favourite animal in the subject bar… just so I know you’ve read the rules :3 failing to follow this rule may lead to me ignoring the request entirely.
8. HAVE FUN \o/ if you aren’t enjoying it, let me know and we can add a little bit to make it more interesting, add a new girl or satisfy a particular craving.
9. In regards to the plot/Smut ratio I always prefer it to lean towards the latter :3 a little plot inbetween is nice to have though to keep things from going out of hand (though full-smut RP's are always for to have) 30/70 or 20/80 seems like a good ratio to me.

Ok boring part over, let’s get to the meat of things shall we;

CURRENT CRAVING!!!

these as expected by the title are my current largest cravings and wants right now, easily the ones i'd be most interested in doing at this moment in time.

with the current 'Bowsette/Queen Boo' trend that's currently taking over the internet it's gotten me quite interested in the lewder side of the mushroom kingdom, and it's given me a few ideas which I thought I'd present to you.

The Kings Harem; Bowser x princesses
The Koopa King awakes to find himself in quite a unique predicament... an alternate world in which he is revered as the hero of the mushroom kingdom, and very soon he hears the sound of some very cute giggling coming from beneath his bedsheets~

It will of course get very smutty very quickly... the princesses MORE than eager to get involved with the king, even willing to bear his heirs~ or if you're feeling especially naughty.. we can make Peach and the other princesses complete and total nymphomaniacs, pleasing not only the king but also Jr and their minions too... nothing helps raise morale more than fucking the new queens.

Peach x Bowser

an odd one I know, but something about the concept of these too just makes me smile X) like perhaps with all the times she's been kidnapped she starts to get feelings for the koopa king and generally enjoys his company (him being a beast in the bedroom also helping matters a lot)

Another idea being that perhaps that Bowser finds himself pulled into an AU, and here Peach is absolutely smitten with him X) like he wakes up in bed with the princess dressed in sexy lingerie sleeping beside him or giving him a good morning BJ. Depending on how things go we can include other things as well, like getting the other princesses involved or even bowsers minions if she's feeling especially up to pleasing his army.

your new queens (mario/luigi x Bowsette/Queen Boo )

and on the other side of the spectrum we have the opposite, Mario and Luigi have been captured by their biggest enemies... and now they're very VERY interested in making them their husbands... as for why they're female it could be an alternate universe or even a virus of some kind which has turned them both female
46eee45de7aab220349a7ae4898daa26.png

and as times go on... we can even include other female 'baddies' too if you want, goombella, the shadow sirens/shadow queen, the female bunny girls from Oddessy, princess/queen shroob, a younger Cackletta etc etc all gifts from the queens to their new husbands~

will also accept OC's for this if the idea of playing Mario or Luigi doesn't appeal... OC's who are perhaps the 'mario and luigi' of this world, the main heroes of the mushroom kingdom.

Smash Bros Island
3c14d1a9044679aa71edb816ba4b768d.jpeg

With the success of the last game all of the characters have decided to come together for a bit of R+R, sexcapades soon follow.

Same deal as the PeachxBowser idea but on a larger scale with other characters, could generally just be mass orgies between all the characters 'behind the scenes' or we could focus on a few pairings in particular X) either way I think it could be quite fun to play out and have some interesting interactions, either with male nintendo/smash characters' or 'guest/OC's'
87a47fa486adefd1dbd90e4a6bf14147.jpg

I'm also fine with making this a 'female only' island with one male arriving if you'd like it to be a pure harem scenario rather than an orgy.

Kinks and Cravings:

As mentioned before I’m mainly focusing on looking for a partner to do a Harem RP with, with me as the Harem, preferably a harem of females with a single male... though I'm not against going 'bi' and adding a few males if you want the full package XD, in terms of setting I enjoy both fantasy or modern day, although I would prefer to tray away from Sci-Fi as it’s not really my thing (although Steampunk is fine).

I’d also like it if the girls themselves aren’t all ‘human’ humans are nice but a little bit of variety makes it fun adding races like elves, demons and such to the mix to make it a lot more exciting and interesting.

In terms of what sort of girls I’d like to play I’ll make a small list here, extra kudos if you’re fine with me playing these;
1. Monster Girls (huge YES from me, I love playing as Monster Girls due to the wide variety of characters, from Succubi to Kitsunes to Slimes to Ziang-Shi, if you have any in particular in mind, don’t hesitate to ask)
2. Nintendo Girls (I grew up with Nintendo and am more than happy to play a harem of female characters from the company in an RP, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Mario, Zelda, Metroid… just name it I’ll have probably at the very least ‘heard’ of the characters)
3. Fantasy Races (elves, orcs, dwarves, angels and demons.. all are big yesses from me, usually anything that differs from the norm will appeal)
4. Pokemon (was thinking of Gijinka’s mainly… I grew up on this series hence why I separated it from Nintendo)
5. Traps (These aren't for everyone I understand that ^_^ but for those okay with playing a bi-sexual character... including a few could be fun :3 )

Fandoms:

I mentioned Nintendo, and Pokemon, but i'm also willing to tap into other fandoms as well, may add more to this over-time as more ideas enter my head, I'm not afraid to mix and match, so if you feel the need to have a bunch of characters from different universes in the harem... that's fine with me :)

here's a few franchises I'd be willing to play characters from and an 'eagerness' rating for each;
- Persona (3, 4 and recently 5 too.) 5/5 CRAVING!!!
- Blazblue (and Guilty Gear, although im a lot more knowledgable on the former) 3/5
-Ace Attorney (been a favourite series of mine for a while now) 3/5
-League of Legends (been playing since season 3 so familiar with all of the cast) 4/5
-Xenoblade Chronicles (love this series... would love to play as Melia ;-; ) 5/5 CRAVING!!!
-Senran Kagura (speaks for itself this one I think ^_^ ) 4/5
-Hyperdimension Neptunia ( comedy + cute girls + game culture... think that sums up why it's on here <3 ) 4/5
-Final Fantasy (played all of them but the MMO's.. but love how the Miqo'te look~ ) 3/5
- Dynasty Warriors (a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, some cute characters though :3) 2/5
- Fate Series (Fate Stay Night, Fate Extella and Apocrypha, Fate CCC, Fate Grand Order, so many females to choose from ^_^) 5/5 CRAVING!!!
-Danganronpa (have played 1 and 2 but not despair girls and 3 to the end, love most of the females except a certain bitchy little dancer) 4/5... 5/5 if Ibuki is included!!!
-God Eater (Some beautiful girls, though I would prefer it not set in the apocolyptic universe) 3/5
-Monster Hunter (Slaying beautiful young female monsters with your magnificent weapons... INNUENDO!!!! or having fun with some lovely lewd female hunters. ) 3/5
-Vocaloid (we've heard them sing... now let's hear them moan, bonus points for Gumi~) 3/5
-Tales of... (Symphonia, Xillia and Abyss are the one's I have the most knowledge on) 3/5
-Valkyria Chronicles (1 and 2, hey the commander has to keep his girls happy somehow :3 ) 3/5

(more may be added over time)
Turn Ons:
Just a variety of little things I like to see in RP’s, being ok with me including any of these on my girls will make me very happy;

1. Comedy/Parody (we’re all here to have fun after all, a bit of playful banter between the girls and the guy will ALWAYS make me smile and want to reply sooner, it’s not real after all so we could easily throw in some cartoon slapstick or parody the stereotypes usually seen in anime and manga… the MC having hentai protag powers that means he never gets tired, the fact that the girls can go at it for days on end and still not get pregnant etc etc)
2. Dark skin (*looks at avi* yeah… XD I’m not saying every girl has to look like that, but being allowed to throw a bit of ‘chocolate’ into the mix will always make me happy.)
3. A happy tone ( try and keep it light-hearted and fun, cheesy at times with a playful and happy atmosphere, there’ll be moments of seriousness sure, but a happy tone is always nicer than a ‘grim-dark’ one for Harems.)
4. Cosplay (y’know what’s hotter than a dark elf? A dark elf in a maid outfit <3 having my girls dress up and have fun in different outfits and costumes keeps things fresh and fun for us both.)
5. Incest (A game the whole family can play~ why leave the cute sisters and mother out, get them in the harem too if you’d like ;) )
6. Thigh-highs/stockings (Love em... don't know why, but I just love seeing my girls wearing them *_* )
7. Impregnation/Pregnant Sex (It's not for everyone I know, but I have a soft spot for this sort of stuff, dirty talk between the lovers escalating to them breeding one another... and something about seeing them still going at it with big smiles even when the girls are pregnant has a nice appeal to me. )
8. OoC discussion (I like talking with people about how the Rp is going on and what direction we’d like to take it, perhaps you’re craving a certain girl more than the others… just let me know, also it’s nice to have a bit of a chat with people)

Turn-offs:
I’m open but even I have limits, these are a few things I’m really not too keen on doing or getting involved in with these kinds or Rps;

1. Rape/torture (A bit of rough-sex is fine… heck depending on the size of the harem ‘some’ of the girls will certainly be into that sort of rough stuff, but no ‘serial rapist’ protags please… thanks very much)
2. Girl Drama (You ever seen those pictures of a guy getting pulled in two different directions by a pissed girl on each arm… yeah… NONE of that sort of stuff please, I’d like the harem to get along and ‘share’ so to speak, there’ll be little moments I understand that… but no bitch/cat fights over the man.)
3. Scat/Guro/Vore (ew ew ew,sorry these are REALLY not my kind of thing x_x)
4. Grimdark protagonist (you’re surrounded by woman eager for your junk, cheer up and stop being so edgy XD A protag who’s playful and fun will always appeal me more than an emo or depressive one)

Plots:
Just a few simple idea set-ups with a few picture ideas included, I won’t go to in-depth but it’s just a few little idea’s I like the idea of. :3

On the Beach
-Picture 1
-Picture 2
-Picture 3
-Picture 4

You end up on an Island in the middle of nowhere, as you stir on the beach you are woken up by a young girl in a bikini, who then takes you to the rest of her friends… it turns out you’re the only guy on the island, and all of these girls are craving a mans love.
If you’ve ever seen or heard of DoA Beach Volleyball, that’s the kind of idea I had for the island, a private resort with a hotel, pools, gambling Den, Beach, Jungle etcetc) for you and the girls to have fun together in. Hopefully you’ll enjoy your stay~

Welcome Master~
-Picture 1
-Picture 2
–Picture 3

You have inherited a house from a relative you didn’t even know you had, when you arrive you find it isn’t a house but a MANSION, and as you open the doors you are greeted by a gaggle of voices all saying one thing ‘welcome master, how can we serve you today~’

Pokemon Fuck-Amie
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

If the title alone didn't make you cringe then feel free to read on~ yeah this one's a bit more specific based heavily around pokemon, but the world alone has a lot of variety that could work for a harem idea. A pokemon breeder inheriting his ranch and having to satisfy the girls inside, an unlucky/lucky male pokemon running into a horde battle with plenty of horny females, or just a general world in which you weaken the pokemon sexually in order to catch them ^_^

Keeping it in the Family

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

A game the whole family ca-.. wait I already made that joke... er...
Once again something a bit more specific here, little sisters, big sisters, mothers, aunts... daughters. as long as it's in the family anything is game here for the lucky brother/son/daddy caught in a situation where he has to keep his horny female family satisfied... and they will surely do the same for him ;) be they human, succubi/incubi, beastmen or heck even Furries... the only rule is they must be related ^_^

A Walk on the 'Wild' Side
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

As the title suggests this sort of harem will be a little more beastly, mainly focused around animal girls, furries, or generally tribe focused... be it an Alpha Male taking care of his female pack, A young male being captured by a female tribe and satisfying them or even an animal god taking care of his wives and retainers.

DanganRompa: Ultimate Please

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Before anyone asks 'yes' the typo was intentional XP the idea for this isn't an RP specifically based off of the series but with the same sort of general them, just a bit more sexualised, a bunch of 'ultimates' brought together and made to live on an island/in a school and get up to a lot of fun. The idea being that there is one male student amongst all of the females (though if you want bi we can include guys too) who has to satisfy all of their cravings and urges. The girls themselves will all be 'ultimates' in something that could easily be made more sexual, for example 'ultimate pole-dance' 'ultimate roleplayer' 'ulltimate tsundere' or 'ultimate little sister' and occasionally the 'host' will give everyone a small game to play, and the winner will receive an 'ultimate pleasure' based off of their skill and personality (of course involving the lone male), and to hopefully convince the rest of the girls to try harder next time. ;)

Image Dump

Just a few Images I don't have full ideas for but am interested in doing, if any catch your eye feel free to tell me which one and we can discuss ideas ^_^ also I think this goes without saying but all of these images are totally NSFW. :3

A Harem from Heaven
Adventuring Party
Fantasy Orgy ((sometimes it's fun for both sides to play multiple characters :3 ))
An eternal 'heat'
The mountain Spring
Source of a magical girls power
A Hero's reward
The ladies new Butler
The Bath-house
Vampire lovers
Mermaid Lust
Blessings from the gods
big women, big fun
time to celebrate!
Fantasy Paradise
Eevee Training (im not apologising for that pun)
The After-school Club
Imouto Paradise! (minimum age 15 of course)
Smothered with love
Courtesan Lovers
no words... I just found this funny
Dracula's lovers
welcome to the amazon
A High Class Party
Negotiating with the Demon Queens
We are your brides
dog-girl breeding
Drink and be Merry
Imp sisters
cats on the prowl
Demon corruption
A lucky hero
before ... after~
Lost to Pleasure (seriously those eyes ._.)
By the Poolside
The Cheer-squads new coach
Contract with the Succubi
Not all Orcs are bad
A demon kings Duty
Idol training
Welcome to sex school
Bad End?
Enter the dragons Lair
Worlds Collide
the Dashing Rogue
Welcome to sex School 2
Daily life with a Succubus family
My sweet Neko Maids
Nudist Beach
My sisters sleepover
Bang with the band
Hungry for chocolate
Bib boobie Island
a harem of.... girls?
The Orc Alpha
Ojou Sama girls
the sex prison
Good Morning!
taking charge
sex with a smile :)
the bath house 2
Willing lovers
the demon prince

One on One

Sometimes it's nice to just do a few simple one on one RP's, doing these is a good way to get the creative sides flowing and who knows... maybe it cold lead to other things or more girls being added to the harem in the future. For now I'll just put a few pictures of characters I'd like to use, and a brief summary of how they'll be personality wise;

Princess A slightly ditzy (but friendly) noble who doesn't know much about the world outside of her walls...
hellhound/houndoom a placid and gentle hellhound girl looking for someone who will accept her
Kunoichi/Ninja A playful but loyal ninja girl willing to take care of her masters every need
Dark-Elf Queen A cold ruler of a dark elven city/forest, although she probably won't be able to supress her lusts for long.
Older woman A beautiful Russian woman hoping to let her hair down.
Succubus Queen ...do I even have to say what she wants!!!
Dark Queen A loving and motherly queen of the demon realm.
Fox Sorceress a bouncy and playful fox sorceress who loves pulling little pranks and nuzzling up to her master.
Fallen Angel no-one knows why she was thrown from heaven, but her gentle personality remains clear.
Priestess/Dancer Raised with a silver spoon in her mouth she can seem a little haughty and stuck up, on the inside though she's a tender and sweet girl (tsundere in summary XP )
Young Elf Playful flirty and more than a little eager, this young elven mage is looking for a mans affection, and she'll be happy to return it Many . Times . Over .
Fire Moth A Noble and Sultry Fire Moth Queen looking for a male to keep her fiery blood in check.
Kitsune Miko legend has it that there lies a shrine on the outskirts, and that the Miko that runs it has a 'special' way of blessing her visitors... but those are just rumors right?
The gentle Rich girl While many higher girls are seen as snooty or arrogant, this girl has a different aura about her, kind and polite to everyone she meets she quickly became the most popular girl in school
A fallen angel due to a failed contract or a sheer accident this sweet angel was thrown from heaven to the world below, without a males love she may not survive long on the surface.
Beautiful Onee-chan you've always been close to your big sister, and it seems like she has a special plan for you on your 15th birthday
Nature Sprite after a tiring day you find yourself before a beautiful forest spring, only after you climb in do you realize someone else was already inside... and she doesn't mind your company.
Lonely Student An Occult/creepy looking girl who finds herself rejected by the rest of the school, and while she's certainly a bit 'quirky' at times she's just a shy and gentle girl at heart... maybe the new transfer student could show her the love she so dearly needs.
Scientist/Professor/mechanic A tech loving girl who loves tinkering with gadgets which sometimes (often) have explosive consequences. She's a mature and sultry woman who tends to be quite a tease.
Aquatic Girl Washing overboard and being rescued by a curious and interested creature of the ocean, playfully and friendly if not a little innocent in regards to sexual matters.
Buisness woman A chinese office worker looking to let her hair down and relax for a while.
Ojou-sama A high class girl raised from a young age to be a perfect 'Lady' but what perverted actions are hiding behind that beautiful form. OHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!
Gothic Witch A young prodigy who's always experimenting and trying new spells, with great success... moderate success... stuff blows up
Tsundere Although fiery and feisty she's always the first one to be at your side... t-though it's not like she c-cares about you or anything!

Conclusion

If you have any other ideas of your own I’m also happy to hear them, having a Harem focused around one of my cravings will also grant you bonus kudos from me ^_^

If any of these ideas catch your eye please don’t hesitate to contact me via PM, I’d be more than happy to discuss further.

TTFN~

Last edited:
Updated with a 'fandom' section
+ a quick bump

also I'll say this again to those asking for requests
READ. THE. RULES.
you'll know why when you do.

Update 2

+generally tidied up
+few more fandoms included
+Whole new pokemon themed plot included, although could be made to fit others with a few edits.

Also a quick warning, work has gotten quite busy as of late and i've been feeling quite tired... as a result it's quite hard to respond to every single request I get... I make sure to read every request, but if you get silence after a few days... that probably means you didn't get in... sorry.

Hey, i sent you a message a while back, but never heard back. If its not too much of an issue, if i could get an official yay or nay, id be appreciative.

Update 3

+Added a rough 'incest' idea I thought could be fun :3

+Added a few more Fandoms.

PS. my internet has been on the blink and for some reason it's saying I sent replies sometimes when they havn't actually gone through... if you are still interested but I han't responded that probably means it didn't go through... apologies in advance if it looked like I was ignoring you *bows*

Update 4

pretty big one this time woot \o/

+ Added Pictures to the 'fandoms' section... just to give a rough idea of some of the gals i'd be interested in playing... makes it prettier too ^^

+ added not one... not five.... but THREE!!! new plot ideas which could all be interested.

Ps.... I'll say this as many times as I have to before it sinks in
READ. THE. RULES. You'll know why when you've read them.

Update 5

Added an 'Image Dump' section, basically pictures that catch my eye but I don't have solid concepts for... if any catch your eyes feel free to say.

lil Update... i'm now not against including Guys in the Harems if you want 'bisexual' harems

Orgies with both sides playing multiple characters could also be fun... or perhaps a series of short stories each following different couples/groups.

Update 6

Added a new idea and a few more pictures to the 'image dump' section.

Update 7
+added 1 on 1 section
+ added a few more ideas to the image dump.

Busy periods at work have left my replies being a bit slow recently, apologies to the people i'm RPing with for this.

Update 8

+ Added a ton more images to the image dump

+ added a 'currently craving' section, picking something I'm currently looking for will catch my interest that much faster :3

lordtalos said:
Hello ( ‘-‘)/

My first attempt at an RP request was ‘bleh’ to say the least, so I thought I’d try again now I’ve had a little more experience. ^_^

To put it simply, I’ve been having a lot of fun with playing as ‘harems’ lately, something about playing multiple characters with different personalities all loving one person appeals to me quite a lot, and so I’m looking for more people who would like to help me indulge in this craving… and in return? You’ll be getting indulged with a harem of beautiful and sexy young ladies (or boys) willing to do anything you request of them.

If that sounds like fun, please read on ^_^

First things first, let’s get a few basic rules out of the way.

Rules
1. I prefer to RP via PM only, I’ve tried threads before but it’s just not really my cup of tea, plus I find PM’s easier to keep track of
2. I follow the rules of the site, so no characters under 15, petite girls are fine but make sure they’re legal.
3. I try my best to respond with detail and I understand that by playing multiple characters my own posts may get a little long when it comes to ‘group’ related stuff, therefore I’m not expecting essay length responses from my partner, would however like to request at least one or two decent sized paragraphs in the resonses, and no one liners please… nothing is more annoying that writing a long response and getting ‘Bob pounded Jane’s pussy harder’ as a response.
4. 3rd person is highly preferred.
5. A basic grasp of the English language with responses please, I don’t mind the occasional typo, but if things start going all Duwang on me I’ll get very confused and may ignore it. X)
6. I’m a fairly open person so if there’s anything you’re unsure about.
7. When you send requests, also include your favourite animal in the subject bar… just so I know you’ve read the rules :3 failing to follow this rule may lead to me ignoring the request entirely.
8. HAVE FUN \o/ if you aren’t enjoying it, let me know and we can add a little bit to make it more interesting, add a new girl or satisfy a particular craving.

Ok boring part over, let’s get to the meat of things shall we;

CURRENT CRAVING!!!
Currently I'm craving something from my 'image dump' section... I like how open some of the ideas can be with a single picture alone, enabling us to brainstorm come up with our own ideas ^^

Cravings:

As mentioned before I’m mainly focusing on looking for a partner to do a Harem RP with, with me as the Harem, preferably a harem of females with a single male... though I'm not against going 'bi' and adding a few males if you want the full package XD, in terms of setting I enjoy both fantasy or modern day, although I would prefer to tray away from Sci-Fi as it’s not really my thing (although Steampunk is fine).

I’d also like it if the girls themselves aren’t all ‘human’ humans are nice but a little bit of variety makes it fun adding races like elves, demons and such to the mix to make it a lot more exciting and interesting.

In terms of what sort of girls I’d like to play I’ll make a small list here, extra kudos if you’re fine with me playing these;
1. Monster Girls (huge YES from me, I love playing as Monster Girls due to the wide variety of characters, from Succubi to Kitsunes to Slimes to Ziang-Shi, if you have any in particular in mind, don’t hesitate to ask)
2. Nintendo Girls (I grew up with Nintendo and am more than happy to play a harem of female characters from the company in an RP, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Mario, Zelda, Metroid… just name it I’ll have probably at the very least ‘heard’ of the characters)
3. Fantasy Races (elves, orcs, dwarves, angels and demons.. all are big yesses from me, usually anything that differs from the norm will appeal)
4. Pokemon (was thinking of Gijinka’s mainly… I grew up on this series hence why I separated it from Nintendo)
5. Touhou (I adore this series, and would love to include most of the cast in a Harem RP )

Fandoms:

I mentioned Nintendo, Pokemon and Touhou, but i'm also willing to tap into other fandoms as well, may add more to this over-time as more ideas enter my head, I'm not afraid to mix and match, so if you feel the need to have a bunch of characters from different universes in the harem... that's fine with me :)

here's a few franchises I'd be willing to play characters from and an 'eagerness' rating for each;
-Persona (3 and 4 are the ones i'm most knowledgable on... arena/golden included) 4/5
-Street Fighter/Darkstalkers (have knowledge on most of the cast) 3/5
- Blazblue (and Guilty Gear, although im a lot more knowledgable on the former) 3/5
-Ace Attorney (been a favourite series of mine for a while now) 3/5
-League of Legends (been playing since season 3 so familiar with all of the cast) 5/5 CRAVING!!!
-Xenoblade Chronicles (love this game... would love to play as Melia ;-; ) 5/5 CRAVING!!!
-Senran Kagura (speaks for itself this one I think ^_^ ) 4/5
-Hyperdimension Neptunia ( comedy + cute girls + game culture... think that sums up why it's on here <3 ) 4/5
-Final Fantasy (played all of them but the MMO's.. but love how the Miqo'te look~ ) 3/5
- Dynasty Warriors (a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, some cute characters though :3) 2/5
- Fate Series (Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero, Fate CCC, Fate Grand Order, so many females to choose from ^_^) 5/5 CRAVING!!!
-Danganronpa (have played 1 and 2 but not despair girls to the end, love most of the females except a certain bitchy little dancer) 4/5... 5/5 if Ibuki is included!!!
God Eater (Some beautiful girls, though I would prefer it not set in the apocolyptic universe) 3/5
-Monster Hunter (Slaying beautiful young female monsters with your magnificent weapons... INNUENDO!!!! ) 3/5
-Vocaloid (we've heard them sing... now let's hear them moan bonus points for Gumi~) 3/5
-Tales of... (Symphonia, Xillia and Abyss are the one's I have the most knowledge on) 3/5
-Valkyria Chronicles (1 and 2, hey the commander has to keep his girls happy somehow :3 ) 3/5
-Overwatch (Yes like everyone else and their mothers i've started playing this... and i'm providing you the girls to play 'with' ^^ ) 4/5

(more may be added over time)
Turn Ons:
Just a variety of little things I like to see in RP’s, being ok with me including any of these on my girls will make me very happy;

1. Comedy/Parody (we’re all here to have fun after all, a bit of playful banter between the girls and the guy will ALWAYS make me smile and want to reply sooner, it’s not real after all so we could easily throw in some cartoon slapstick or parody the stereotypes usually seen in anime and manga… the MC having hentai protag powers that means he never gets tired, the fact that the girls can go at it for days on end and still not get pregnant etc etc)
2. Dark skin (*looks at avi* yeah… XD I’m not saying every girl has to look like that, but being allowed to throw a bit of ‘chocolate’ into the mix will always make me happy.)
3. A happy tone ( try and keep it light-hearted and fun, cheesy at times with a playful and happy atmosphere, there’ll be moments of seriousness sure, but a happy tone is always nicer than a ‘grim-dark’ one for Harems.)
4. Cosplay (y’know what’s hotter than a dark elf? A dark elf in a maid outfit <3 having my girls dress up and have fun in different outfits and costumes keeps things fresh and fun for us both.)
5. Incest (A game the whole family can play~ why leave the cute sisters and mother out, get them in the harem too if you’d like ;) )
6. Thigh-highs/stockings (Love em... don't know why, but I just love seeing my girls wearing them *_* )
7. OoC discussion (I like talking with people about how the Rp is going on and what direction we’d like to take it, perhaps you’re craving a certain girl more than the others… just let me know, also it’s nice to have a bit of a chat with people)

Turn-offs:
I’m open but even I have limits, these are a few things I’m really not too keen on doing or getting involved in with these kinds or Rps;

1. Rape/torture (A bit of rough-sex is fine… heck depending on the size of the harem ‘some’ of the girls will certainly be into that sort of rough stuff, but no ‘serial rapist’ protags please… thanks very much)
2. Girl Drama (You ever seen those pictures of a guy getting pulled in two different directions by a pissed girl on each arm… yeah… NONE of that sort of stuff please, I’d like the harem to get along and ‘share’ so to speak, there’ll be little moments I understand that… but no bitch/cat fights over the man.)
3. Scat/Guro/Watersports (ew ew ew,sorry these are REALLY not my kind of thing x_x)
4. Grimdark protagonist (you’re surrounded by woman eager for your junk, cheer up and stop being so edgy XD someone’s who’s playful and fun will always appeal me more than an emo or depressive one)
5. Old Men/Fat (I like to keep the girls looking sweet and beautiful, and the idea of a fat old man doing it with them doesn’t appeal, someone around the same age as the girls in question please ^_^ mid-teens at the earliest, late 20’s at the latest)

Plots:
Just a few simple idea set-ups with a few picture ideas included, I won’t go to in-depth but it’s just a few little idea’s I like the idea of. :3

On the Beach
-Picture 1
-Picture 2
-Picture 3
-Picture 4

You end up on an Island in the middle of nowhere, as you stir on the beach you are woken up by a young girl in a bikini, who then takes you to the rest of her friends… it turns out you’re the only guy on the island, and all of these girls are craving a mans love.
If you’ve ever seen or heard of DoA Beach Volleyball, that’s the kind of idea I had for the island, a private resort with a hotel, pools, gambling Den, Beach, Jungle etcetc) for you and the girls to have fun together in. Hopefully you’ll enjoy your stay~

Welcome Master~
-Picture 1
-Picture 2
–Picture 3

You have inherited a house from a relative you didn’t even know you had, when you arrive you find it isn’t a house but a MANSION, and as you open the doors you are greeted by a gaggle of voices all saying one thing ‘welcome master, how can we serve you today~’

Pokemon Fuck-Amie
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

If the title alone didn't make you cringe then feel free to read on~ yeah this one's a bit more specific based heavily around pokemon, but the world alone has a lot of variety that could work for a harem idea. A pokemon breeder inheriting his ranch and having to satisfy the girls inside, an unlucky/lucky male pokemon running into a horde battle with plenty of horny females, or just a general world in which you weaken the pokemon sexually in order to catch them ^_^

Keeping it in the Family

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

A game the whole family ca-.. wait I already made that joke... er...
Once again something a bit more specific here, little sisters, big sisters, mothers, aunts... daughters. as long as it's in the family anything is game here for the lucky brother/son/daddy caught in a situation where he has to keep his horny female family satisfied... and they will surely do the same for him ;) be they human, succubi/incubi, beastmen or heck even Furries... the only rule is they must be related ^_^

A Walk on the 'Wild' Side
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

As the title suggests this sort of harem will be a little more beastly, mainly focused around animal girls, furries, or generally tribe focused... be it an Alpha Male taking care of his female pack, A young male being captured by a female tribe and satisfying them or even an animal god taking care of his wives and retainers.

Welcome to the Family

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

You have become the new godfather/Advisor of an all female Yakuza/Mafia Gang, how will you handle this rag tag group of girls... this is an idea that could be light-hearted but also throw in a few 'darker' elements depending on how action orientated you want this to get, for example including turf wars with other groups and possibly allying with them to increase your strength (and harem size)

The Clans New Leader

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

You have inherited a small clan of kunoichi/samurai all of them loyal and willing to follow the orders of their new Daimyo, what do you have in store for these girls? Similar to the mafia/yakuza idea this could be pretty light-hearted sexy ninja/samurai fun with sex techniques or possibly go a little deeper with clan wars with other sects.

DanganRompa: Ultimate Please

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Before anyone asks 'yes' the typo was intentional XP the idea for this isn't an RP specifically based off of the series but with the same sort of general them, just a bit more sexualised, a bunch of 'ultimates' brought together and made to live on an island/in a school and get up to a lot of fun. The idea being that there is one male student amongst all of the females (though if you want bi we can include guys too) who has to satisfy all of their cravings and urges. The girls themselves will all be 'ultimates' in something that could easily be made more sexual, for example 'ultimate pole-dance' 'ultimate roleplayer' 'ulltimate tsundere' or 'ultimate little sister' and occasionally the 'host' will give everyone a small game to play, and the winner will receive an 'ultimate pleasure' based off of their skill and personality (of course involving the lone male), and to hopefully convince the rest of the girls to try harder next time. ;)

Image Dump

Just a few Images I don't have full ideas for but am interested in doing, if any catch your eye feel free to tell me which one and we can discuss ideas ^_^

A Harem from Heaven
Adventuring Party
Fantasy Orgy ((sometimes it's fun for both sides to play multiple characters :3 ))
An eternal 'heat'
The mountain Spring
Source of a magical girls power
A Hero's reward
The ladies new Butler
The Bath-house
Vampire lovers
Elven Lust
slime love
Blessings from the gods
big women, big fun
time to celebrate!
Fantasy Paradise
Eevee Training (im not apologising for that pun)
The After-school Club
Imouto Paradise! (minimum age 15 of course)
Smothered with love
The after-school club
Courtesan Lovers
no words... I just found this funny
Dracula's lovers
welcome to the amazon
A High Class Party
Negotiating with the Demon Queens
We are your brides
dog-girl breeding
Drink and be Merry
Imp sisters
cats on the prowl
Demon corruption
Happy Birthday!!!
A lucky hero
before ... after~

One on One

Sometimes it's nice to just do a few simple one on one RP's, doing these is a good way to get the creative sides flowing and who knows... maybe it cold lead to other things or more girls being added to the harem in the future. For now I'll just put a few pictures of characters I'd like to use, and a brief summary of how they'll be personality wise;

Princess A slightly ditzy (but friendly) noble who doesn't know much about the world outside of her walls...
hellhound/houndoom a placid and gentle hellhound girl looking for someone who will accept her
Kunoichi/Ninja A playful but loyal ninja girl willing to take care of her masters every need
Dark-Elf Queen A cold ruler of a dark elven city/forest, although she probably won't be able to supress her lusts for long.
Older woman A beautiful Russian woman hoping to let her hair down.
Succubus Queen ...do I even have to say what she wants!!!
Dark Queen A loving and motherly queen of the demon realm.
Fox Sorceress a bouncy and playful fox sorceress who loves pulling little pranks and nuzzling up to her master.
Fallen Angel no-one knows why she was thrown from heaven, but her gentle personality remains clear.
Priestess/Dancer Raised with a silver spoon in her mouth she can seem a little haughty and stuck up, on the inside though she's a tender and sweet girl (tsundere in summary XP )

Conclusion

If you have any other ideas of your own I’m also happy to hear them, having a Harem focused around one of my cravings will also grant you bonus kudos from me ^_^

If any of these ideas catch your eye please don’t hesitate to contact me via PM, I’d be more than happy to discuss further.

TTFN~

I sent you a PM. Look forward to rping.

Update 9

+ Added a few more ideas to the 'Image Dump'
+ Added a few more one on one ideas

-Edited Current Craving a little.

Update 10

+ Added yet more images to the image dump... I should probably slow down at some point XP

Update 11

+ Added yet more images to the 'image dump' and 'one on one' section

Additional Note.

Looking back on it, it would probably make more sense to keep this thread primarily for harems and create a seperate one for 'one on ones'. I'll keep them on here for now, but some time in the future I'll probably create a second thread for these to save on space. XP

Updated my current cravings, Sun and Moon has triggered my Pokemon fix again
#teampopplio >w>

Rance and Super Sonico triggered my craving for an android girl or a fantasy harem, added a few more to the image dump now... may have to condense it down a little soon XD

Back
Top Bottom