Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Murder (Casket & Marie)

Henry Kellnerwalked down the dusty dirt road in the sweltering heat of the northern Florida sun. He'd stripped off his flannel shirt and tied it around his waist to help combat the oppressive humidity, now only wearing a wife beater over his muscled chest where a set of metal dog tags jingled. On his back was the large gunny sack that contained everything a modern survivalist might need to survive in the great outdoors. On his belt he wore a sheathed survival knife, it was a K-bar and one he's owned since his multiple tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hank had received his honorable discharge from the Marines over 5 years ago and had spent his time since then wandering the back roads of America. He'd taken odd jobs when he needed money but for the most part he'd been content with living off the grid. But when he saw the help wanted ad in the Ocala newspaper he thought it was a dream come true. The add was placed by the North Central Positronics Corporation who had recently purchased a dilapidated summer camp and wanted experienced handymen and avid outdoorsman to manage the refurbishment of the grounds and cabins before the summer rush of campers began to arrive in a matter of weeks.

When he'd answered the ad, the company official had informed him that they'd scouted local high schools for potential teenage camp councilors and found six applicants, 3 young men, and 3 young ladies whom would be helping out with restoring the camp. Hank didn't like the idea of babysitting a bunch of kids but the company had told him he'd have help as they were also looking to hire another adult woman to fill the position of female councilor. He'd agreed and set off on the 30 mile hike from Ocala out into the wilderness of the marshlands of Northern Florida.

With the temperature reaching 110 degrees by mid day Hank was still a good 5 miles from where Camp Porte Miroir was located. He pulled his pack off of his back and let it drop onto the dusty road, pulling out his canteen and sipping the water inside. Once his thirst was quenched he reached back down into his pack and pulled two bottles of prescription pills out. One was Xanax and the other had it's label scratched off, he took a pill from each and popped them into his mouth and took another swig of water to swallow the pills down. As he dropped the canteen down and saw a vehicle approaching in a cloud of dust. He placed the bottles and canteen back into his pack and secured it, then stood and outstretched his arm with his thumb raised up in the air. Normally he wouldn't hitchhike but with the extreme heat and humidity had made him quite a bit more receptive to taking a ride in an air conditioned vehicle.

Inside the van was an unlikely group of teenage boys, during the school year these three wouldn't have been caught dead together as their individual clique's were all quite exclusive to one another. But the opportunity of a high paying, relatively easy summer job didn't discriminate against class or social standing.

Jason Tyler was 17 years old and what most would describe as a 'metalhead'. The van is his and it is as vintage as the music that is currently blaring from the speakers. With long hair down to the center of his back. He's wearing his classic Metallica kill'em all t-shirt which is faded gray and covered in holes from age and abuse. He's wearing a tight pair of blue jeans which are tucked into his worn combat boots. He'd taken this job because he recently quit his job at the local gas station so that he could go and play the first gig with his band; unfortunate he got so excited with his performance he smashed his only guitar and with no job to pay for another he out of luck. The idea of hanging out for a few weeks at some back woods camp ground, and smoking pot with kids seemed like a great way to fund a new guitar. "YEAH Motherfuckers! Camp Murder here we FUCKING come!" Jason yelled and pumped his fist in the air.

"Can you please turn that racket down....And it's not 'Camp Murder' , It's Camp Porte Miroir which is french and it means Mirror Door, Mirror Door not Murder. It was named by the french settlers who heard the native peoples talking about the glass-like reflective surface of the lake and their belief that it was a portal to the underworld." Micheal Jagger said from his seat in the back of the van, doing his best to talk over the abrasive music. Mike was an 18 year old geek, good grades, good college prospects but not much in the realm of socializing with others. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and plaid short sleeve buttoned up complete with pocket protector. Thick horn rimmed glasses and suspenders completed his look. The only reason he'd applied for this position was for his college resume because the guidance council said that although his academic career was spot on, his other extra circular activities were lacking in any sort of physical attributes. Manuel labor refurbishing the local camp would suffice nicely for his needs. As he did not have a car, nor did he ever plan on owning one he begrudgingly accepted Jason's offer of a ride out to the remote area.

The third member of the boys' side of things was Freddy Dylan. He was the obvious jock of the group and by the expression on his face he was the least happy to be riding in the skuzzy van. He was wearing a faded muscle shirt and athletic shorts with expensive cross-trainer sneakers. He was wearing white framed sunglasses and his hair was spiked up with product. He normally would have never rode with the likes of Jason but with his BMW broke down and his father claiming that he needed to learn the value of a dollar before leaving for college Jason reluctantly took the position as a camp counselor.

"Hey check it out...It's a hitcher, man....We should give him a ride, it's gotta be at least a hundred degrees out. " Jason said as they saw Hank standing on the side of the road.

"Fuck that, I'm not smelling some stinking fucking hobo the rest of the way...just pass him by!" Freddy spoke up.

"I'd have to agree with Fredrick on this, as I'm sitting in the back seat and would have to share my personal space with some one stupid enough to cook out in this sun." Michael added in.

"Geez you two are a couple of fucking Nazi's man...." Jason retorted and instead of slowing down he mashed the accelerator and started to speed up.

Freddy suddenly got a big smile on his face and quickly unrolled the window as they approached Hank. "Get a fucking job looser!!!" Freddy screamed out the window and spit a giant mouthful of saliva as they drove by.

"Geez man, what'd you do that for...what if that was like 'Pig man' or someshit, he could fucking creep into the camp and like fucking kill us all!" Jason said, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Fuck Pigman! I'd fucking punt his pig balls up through his fucking mouth if he ever tried fucking with me!" Freddy answered rolling up the window.

"The 'Pig man' you two are referring to is nothing more than an urban legend, spread by generations of parents to keep kids from playing too deeply in the woods and having an unfortunate run in with a wild boar, which is the real threat. Although there is some strangely notable historical relevance to it as the very Native Americans which originally inhabited the area would often use wild pigs skinned faces as war masks." Mike added in.

"Urban legends or not I don't want some monster with the head of a bore and the body of man killing my ass before I can get my rockstar on....I got big fucking plans man!" Jason said and turned the radio back up.

Another car came speeding by not long later, this one much nicer. A large Hummer H3 painted in an outlandish hot pink. Stuffed with three girls who, at school, would've sooner torn each other's hair out than be sitting in this van together.. But here they were, all signed up for this ridiculous summer project.

Quinn Hudson was he owner of the outlandishly colored Hummer, the head cheerleader at one of the local high schools. She made sure everyone knew it too. The back windshield of Hummer read "CHEER" in bright pink lettering. Her long blonde hair pulled back in an obnoxiously high ponytail that she insisted be called a "high pony". She was seventeen and going into her senior year, she was sure she had it all figured out. Her shorts short enough that if she bent the wrong way the world would get a view of everything underneath, not that she was actually wearing anything under them any way.

"Eww, there's a hitch hiker on the road," she said softly. "Gross..."

She rolled the windows up, turning the AC on rather than letting the natural breeze cool the car. Though it made the annoying Katy Perry music she seem all the more annoying....

"Can you please turn that garbage off? We've been listening to it for the last forty minutes... I'm over your 'I'm a teen pop princess' soundtrack...." Dayana Cross commented from the back seat. Her legs cross in annoyance. She was sporting her usual all black attire, even including a thick black corset cinching her waist. Most people often questioned how the girl could stand to be in such clothing in such sweltering heat. To Dayana it wasn't a a matter a choice, it was a lifestyle. It was part of who she was.

"Can it freak, my car, my music..." Quinn quipped. Smirking at her, giving her a playful wink.

Dayana hissed at her, flashing canines that had filed professionally into fangs. "Piss off skank," she growled.

"Guys, come on... It's like a hundred degrees out there... We should pick him up... What if he's like... The counselor or something?" A soft voice piped up from the seat behind Quinn.

"Holy shit! You do speak!" Quinn gasped. Using her rear view mirror to look back at Marlene Mackinnon. "But no... Again, my car... We're not picking up some sweaty, smelly hitchhiker. No matter who he is..."

Marlene, or Marley as she was known to some, was a soft spoken, shy girl. She Sighed softly, looking out the window as they passed Hank. Mouthing 'I'm sorry', hoping that he would noticed. She'd wanted to pick him up, he would die of a heat stroke out there in this heat... She bit her lip gently. Tugging at the shorts that her father had bought for her before she left, he was a single dad who tried hard... Too bad he hadn't really noticed that she'd grown six inches in the last year... So the shorts were nearly as short as Quinn and it made incredibly uncomfortable. She was glad she had some older ones that fit better in her bag...

Mia Varon was driving down the road to the Camp Porte Miroir. She was a high school English teacher who taught yoga in the evenings and on the weekends. She wasn't sure how she had managed to get roped into this ridiculous summer gig.

Then again, things had been tight since her divorce from her husband. She had never once let one that anything was wrong though... She kept up appearances at school, and at the yoga studio to make sure that everyone thought that it was alright. If anyone knew that the cup she drank out of in the afternoons wasn't filled with coffee, but with wine... They certainly weren't letting on that they knew.

She had helped choose the kids, so when she watched them drive bast Henry on the side of the road she sighed. Shaking her head as she pulled over.

"You're Henry right? The soldier or whatever?" She asked leaning out her window. "I'm so sorry about them... I kind of expected Quinn to pass you but Jason was a bit of a shock... Get in, I'll drive you..."

"A Marine actually ma'am." Hank bent over into the window of Mia's car, still wiping the spit off of his face with a bandanna. "I'm fine with them not giving a stranger a ride, but spitting on me and yelling 'get a job' was a bit much." Hank said with a humble smile on his face. He opened Mia's rear door and tossed his backpack in and then entered the passenger seat, taking a second to breath in the cool air blowing from the AC vents. Once he'd got his head to stop spinning he looked over and saw the woman behind the driver's wheel was incredibly attractive. Her body was obviously very fit with ample breasts and a face so pretty it could probably stop traffic.

"Hi I'm Henry Kellner, my friends just call me 'Hank' though." Hank said, wiping the sweat off his hand onto his pants before offering his hand out for her to shake. "You must be Mia, NCP told me I'd have a co-councilor and I'm glad for it cause truth be told I'm not the best with kids, My step father shipped me off to military school when I was 12 and I joined the Marines right after graduation so my tolerance for shenanigans isn't very high." Hank started to explain and then shut himself up as he realized her was starting to ramble in front of the gorgeous woman.

The 70's era party van rolled up to the overgrown entryway to the campgrounds. It was gated with a large chain and padlock securing the gate to a post cemented into the ground. Beyond the gate was weed covered dirt road that was lined with Spanish oak trees, their moss hanging eerily down and casting a thick shade onto the pathway.

"Anybody got a key?" Jason asked, turning off the van's motor and finally silencing the endless barrage of metal music.

"Hell no!" and "Nope." were Freddy and Micheal's response respectively.

"Well it looks like we're stuck here waiting for the councilors then, let me out please, my head is still pounding from that droning music." Micheal added in and slid the van's side cargo door open.

"Yeah I gotta piss any way." Freddy said as he exited the passenger side door and jogged off into the tall weeds.

"Suit yourselves, I'm gonna get hiiiiiiigh!" Jason said, singing the last word instead of saying it. He reached over and pulled open the glove box where he had an ounce of primo skunk bud stashed. Jason kicked back in the driver's seat and started rolling himself up a fat doobie while the other guys stretched their legs.

Freddy jogged out far enough into the weeds to where the other guys couldn't see him any more. Against the tree line he pulled his shorts down in front and pulled out his dick, he swore the thing looked even smaller than it did last week and wondered to himself if the myths about steroid use weren't actually the truth. He strained as his prostrate unclenched and finally allowed a small stream of piss to exit his dick.

Micheal was checking the rusty chain and lock on the gate, it looked as though no one had touched it in well over a decade. As he stood there examining the seized mechanism he suddenly heard the big swamp brush inside the gate rustle and move as something went scurrying off into the underbrush. It made him jump nervously and although he didn't believe in any sort of supernatural 'Pigman' myth, he certainly had no intentions of messing with a wild boar either. He turned and started walking back toward the van when he saw the cloud of dust coming up the road. "Hey guys, I think another vehicle is coming.....Looks like a Hummer." Freddy called out and pounded his fist on the side of the van to alert his unlikely companions.

Meanwhile out in the bush a pair of eyes stared at the van sitting a few hundred yards away behind the gate that separated it's territory from the rest of the world. Maybe these group of young humans were just stopping to piss and be on their way, it hoped. For the past ten seasons no one had set foot in it's sanctuary and that was just the way it liked it. But there was a smell in the air and for some reason it had a feeling that it wasn't just a passing van of kids. They meant to come in here, in it's place, swim in it's lake and mark it's territory. No this would not do at all, this would have to be remedied.

"Oh Lord... Point out which one it was when we get there," Mia said shaking her head with a sigh. She let him open up the trunk, there was plenty of space in the back for his things along with what she'd brought. "I am indeed Mia Varon. I'm a teacher at the school those little heathens were recruited from. See if they get any extra credit this year... Little brats..."

She gave a smile as she listened to him speak, extending her hand to shake his. She was a good bit smaller than he was. Standing only about five foot four on a good day. She sat cranked up the AC for him, though it chilled her a little more than she cared for. She knew he'd need it after walking in that heat. Though it did cause her nipples to press firmly against the tight spandex and lycra yoga top she was wear. Her sports bra did little good to hide them.

"I've been working with kids for years, I've had most of these kids in class, so it shouldn't be too difficult reigning them in. Though, I will admit... They chose a strange bunch... These are kids who wouldn't look twice at each other in school. Save maybe Freddy and Quinn," she said softly.

Quinn pulled up next to the van, making a face at the condition it was in. Rolling down the window as she looked out to survey the scene. This was not what she had in mind for her summer vacation. She should've been out by the pool, spending time with her friends... Stupid DUI... If that cop had just let her blow him to get out the ticket like she usually did she would have to be dealing with this bullshit right now. But she needed the money to pay for the ticket.

"This blows," she said softly. She rolled the window down and leaned out. "What? We can't get in?"

Dayana pushed the car door open and got out, needing to stretch her legs. "Fuck this, I'm not dealing with this pop princess bullshit for a minute longer," she said. She had on a pair of black five inch platform combat boots. They were covered in spikes and plates of metal.

"Day, shouldn't we wait on the counselors?" Marley cried out after her.

"Whatever," Dayana said. Walking off, kicking rocks around her feet. Not expecting to run into Freddy pissing. "Fuck sake dude!"

She quickly turned her back.

Micheal was watching as the Hummer pulled up and held his breath as he hoped it wasn't who he thought it was, but when he caught a glimpse of the giant 'CHEER' sticker on the back window he huffed in frustration. He knew this vehicle well and knew who its driver was, Quinn Hudson. The lead cheerleader and most stuck up girl in the entire school.

Micheal's mind raced as the memories of him first coming to this school in the 6th grade, that was of course before the written-in-stone social statuses which were assigned when junior high started were set and he'd remembered sitting in lunch class and having a note passed to him. When he'd opened it he'd read the simple single line: Quinn Hudson likes you, do you like her? Circle 'Yes' or 'No'. Of course at the time he had no idea who Quinn Hudson was, not that it would've mattered much at that age because Micheal hadn't started liking girls yet, but he ended up circling No and sending the note back. If he would of known she was the most popular girl in the class he may have circled Yes instead, just to temper the bullying he'd received from that day forward. As it turned out telling a girl who never got told no that very thing was a social death sentence. She'd ended up turning every preppy and jock against him by the time they were 7th grade.

Now here he was not only out in the woods, which he didn't like, but stuck for the entire summer with her as well. "Shit!" He exclaimed and pounded on the side of the van again. Of course with Marley still seated in the van he had no idea that the girl he actually had a crush on was here too.

"YO MAN! Lay off the paint job, if you fuck up that vintage wizard dragon mural I'm gonna kick your geeky ass!" Jason yelled when he heard Micheal's tantrum of fist pounding. If Jason wouldn't have been stoned out of his gourd and mildly paranoid when the Hummer pulled up he would have seen Day jump out of the Hummer and storm off but instead he was busy stashing the stinky joint he'd just smoked half of to his head. He'd always liked Day. Their social circles weren't exactly the same but close enough to have partied together a bunch of times. She was hot, in the metal sense of the word with leather and metal spikes consuming much of her day to day wardrobe.

"No.... No key.....cough cough....gotta wait!" Jason called out his van window when he heard Quinn asking about the status of the lock.

Freddy was still pissing, it seemed like the process took forever now that he was on 'roids' but as he heard the foot falls from behind him approaching he kinked the stream of urine off and stuffed his penis back into his shorts, to affraid some one would see his shrunken dong. Of course his penis wasn't done pissing yet and sprinkled the remainder into his gym shorts as he spun around.

"Fuck's sake dude" Day called out and Freddy jumped back in surprise.

"Oooooh man....you scared the shit out of me....whew....I thought this was gonna be a total sausage party this summer.....at least a chick signed up." Freddy said seeing the goth girl standing there with a disgusted look on her face. Dayanna wasn't his type at all but any girl was better than no girls as far as he was concerned. Hell maybe he could talk her into dying her hair blond and loosing some of those piercings over the summer. But as Fred peered over Day's shoulder he saw the familiar sight of Quinn's Hummer and got ecstatic. Fred lunged into a run and pushed passed Day, knocking her off her elevated boots and onto her ass in the weeds as he ran off to greet a girl from his own clique.

"Yo yo yo! Quinn.....I heard you got a DUI after the party last month.....Shit baby it is good to see a normal person, I thought I was gonna be stuck with all these losers all fucking summer!" Freddy called out as he went running up to Quinn's driver's window. He was more than happy, Quinn was the hottest girl in school and she'd skipped her panties on several cheerleading events for their sports teams whenever they needed an extra boost to win against a better team. She was hot, and she was rumored to be the blow job queen of the senior class. He knew none of the other guys stood a chance, so he was in with Quinn whether she knew it yet or not.

Henry couldn't help but notice as Mia had turned up the AC her nipples seemed to stand up out of her athletic top. It had been an incredibly long time since he'd been with a woman and now here he was sitting next to a beautiful one that he was bound to spend the entire summer with. He gaze slipped from her cleavage to her left hand and saw that there wasn't a wedding ring, even better.

"I wouldn't be too worried about the spit, I'm not that mad, you should see what the middle easterners used to throw at us during the war.....Spit would have been like being showered with champagne after that. " Hank said with his usual humble chuckle.

When he heard that she was a teacher he liked her even more, it was a noble trade and one he respected a good deal. He had to wonder what the adolescent boys had thought about a teacher who was as hot as she was though, they probably had a hard time making to the chalk board due to embarrassing boners when she led the class. The thought made him laugh again but this time to himself.

As the car pulled up to where the kids had parked there to vehicles Hank could see the gate and lock. "Shit, NCP didn't give me a key, how about you?" He asked Mia.

Quinn giggled as she watched Michael freak out as she pulled up. She knew why he was freaking out, she saw him beating on the side of the van. She recognized the paint job. She'd smoked with Jason on a couple of occasions, so she knew he had to be carrying. She was going to get some before those stiff assed counselors got there.

"Aww, poor little Mikey... Still don't like me after all these years?" She asked. Her tone was dripping with sarcasm. She slipped out of the car, turning it off. She was going to move over to Jason when Freddy moved between the van and her. "Yes Freddy, that DUI is why I'm stuck here at Camp Loser... Instead of off with the others at a real lake house, partying, drinking, and getting high like I should be..."

Dayana yelped as Freddy pushed her, shrieking as mud and swamp water filled her skirt.

"You are dead roids for brains!" She screamed. Standing up, mud dripping down her thighs.

Marley saw her coming back and quickly tried to intervene.

"Day. come on... Don't start anything yet... It's the first day... We don't wanna get into trouble before this even starts do you?" Marley asked softly. Looking up at her. Her voice softening. "I know you're here because they gave you the option of this or juvie... If you get into trouble you'll be sent straight to juvie... Don't do it..."

Dayana sighed, Marley was right. She'd gotten in trouble enough times that they'd told her it was juvie or do this summer job, no pay... She nodded. Biting her lip. Heading for the Hummer she grabbed her bag, banging on the side of the van. She needed to change, and his van was more private and had better music than that prissy ass Hummer did...

"Still, I won't let them be disrespectful to you like that. Regardless of what they did to you overseas," Mia said softly. Looking up at him with a small smile.

As they pulled up she bit her lip, seeing that it looked like things were already getting a little crazy. "No, I don't have a key... I would've thought that they gave it to you," she said softly.

"Aww, poor little Mikey... Still don't like me after all these years?" Micheal;whom indecently hate'd being called something as mundane as 'mike'; heard Quinn chide him as they rolled up and spit on the ground out of anger. After all, they were almost fully graduated, and here Quinn was bringing up something from the fucking sixth grade which was completely ridiculous to him.

Jason meanwhile had stashed is roach and looked out his mirror to see that hot ass Quinn had gotten out of her Hummer and started over toward his van. He knew she's smelled it when she pulled up, the stuff as smelled like you hit a skunk going 80mph.

"Shit" he cursed and rolled up his window, yeah she was hotter than hell but she was a mooch. Jason had first smoked with her in the 10th grade and he'd been proud as hell and bragged to his stoner buddies but soon after he'd learned the error of his ways. Quinn would hit him up for pot whenever she'd seen him after that and never offered a dollar in exchange. It was almost like she assumed that because she was so hot that her presence was equal compensation for the expensive pot he'd bought.

Freddy smiled, like the idiot he was as Quinn explained her situation, "Yeah I like to party, we'll have to party together this summer!" He said, not getting her sarcasm as she walked passed him. "Oooh yeah...heh....well yer prolly wondering why I got this wet spot on my crotch, you see the thing is I spilled a red bull on myself cause that stoner Jason can't drive for shit....so it ain't pee or nothin'" He said, overstating himself and feeling embarrassed immediately as he did so. She probably hadn't noticed the spot but he'd actually almost pointed it out to her by the time he was finished speaking.

It was then that another quake of pounding on the side of Jason's van set off and again he yelled; "What the fuck man?!!! I said don't pound of the fucking van!"

But the van's side door burst open and an angered Dayanne opened the door instead of the dorky dude he'd thought was pounding on his door. "Holy shit Day, I didn't know you were doing this shit this summer....wait a second...what the fuck happened to you?" Jason questioned as he saw what looked like a friend who'd shit her panties.

Meanwhile outside the van Micheal had heard the angelic voice of the girl he'd actually had a crush on for almost two years, Marlene Mackinnon. She'd settled down Dayanna and now Micheal stepped out from behind the van and gazed upon his dream come true. Yeah he'd thought this summer was gonna suck, but he'd set his mind to get through it, but now here was the thing he desired most, and in a camp almost alone with each other. Yeah he wanted to ask her to the spring formal last year and chickened out, but now the were the only two intellectuals in a tribe of troglodytes he could finally shine. He stepped out from around the van and peered upon her.

"Oh hey Marley, good to see you here, how'd you do in the exam portion of finals? I hope my tutoring helped you some, although I'm sure you didn't need much....you know, because you're so naturally blessed with intellect." Micheal felt himself sound to drone on and cut himself off as he approached her.

"Shit, I've got a number to call in case of emergencies but it says to only call between 12-4 on Monday through Thursday and it's currently Saturday. Kinda weird they didn't supply one of us with one, but I guess they are some big company and probably overlooked something as small as a key. It might even be a lock from the last owner and they don't even have a key." Hank pondered aloud.

He saw the kids get into a scuffle, two to the girls at it appeared. He jumped out of Mia's car before it even came to a stop and rushed forward but by the time he'd exited the skirmish was over and the mud covered one was heading for the van.

"Alright, everybody calm down, my name is Captain......I mean Mr. Kellner....shit......You can call me Hank....ahhhh I'm one of your NCP corespondents, this is Miss Mia Varnon and if everybody can just settle down we'll discuss what we should do next.

"Well, I didn't actually notice it until you pointed it out..." Quinn said softly. "But uh, glad you didn't piss yourself..." She moved passed him and against the van as Jason opened the door for Dayana.

Dayana was seething.

"That bone headed neanderthal shoved me right into the mud... I need change. Mind if I use your van?" Dayana asked. "You can stay in here, I don't care."

"So Jay, I know that smell... And before the counselors... Shit.." She said as she heard them pull up. Groaning in annoyance.

Marley smiled as she saw Michael. Greeting him with a small hug as she often did. Tugging uncomfortably at the shorts.

"I did really well thanks to your help... I don't think I would've passed without you. I swear I think Varon is trying to make my life miserable... I mean, this is high school English. We should be reading something much harder to comprehend then Lord of the Flies... I read that in middle school..." She said softly.

Mia stood up. Getting out of her car. "Let Dayana get changed, and we'll begin discussing what we'll do next... As it appears... Neither of us have been given a key..." She said.

Jason didn't care whether the the counselors were there or not, he was just happy to watch as Dayanne got changed. He hit the lever under the captain's chair and spun his seat around for a better view. "Hell yeah I got the good dope, enough to get us through our indentured servitude anyway!" He said as he stared while Day stripped off her muddied clothes and showed her bare ass. She was incredibly hot and Jason noticed that even her small shaved stripe of pubic hair was dyed black.

" Damn Day I had no idea you had such an amazing body, you could be a fucking model babe!" He added in as she began to get dressed. Jason grabbed he bag of pot and and stuffed it into his backpack and he and Day exited the van as Miss Varon was announcing that they didn't have a key. He saw Freddy standing with his head down in embarrassment and then saw the 'hitchhiker' they'd passed by. "Ha! I told you we should have picked him up!" Jason said.

"Alright ladies and gents, Yes it's true, neither Miss Varon or I have a key to the gate, but that just means our vehicles can't enter. We don't need vehicles to do our job and this parking area is big enough for us to leave them here without impeding the road so grab your stuff and we'll hike in." Hank announced, already embracing the role of camp counselor. He could hear the mumbles of complaint and knew none of the kids wanted to hike in this heat but it would serve them right after leaving him on the roadside.

Hank saw Mia going to the trunk and rushed back to help her. "Hey, you picked me up, the least I could do is carry your bags." He said as he threw his own pack on his back and started grabbing hand fulls of her bags as well.

Once all the teens were gathered with there stuff Hank walked forward and surveyed them. "Alright, we are gonna walk two by two up the road, should be about a mile or so, remember when we get to camp, don't go running off. These grounds have been abandoned for some time and there could be wild animals that have taken over the cabins. We'll clear them one by one and then get our lodging squared away. Does anybody have any questions or concerns before we set off?"

Freddy raised his hand, "Aaah I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for spitting on you sir.....but Jason was driving like a maniac and I got a little car sick that's all."

"Thanks for the apology, but I'm pretty sure car sickness doesn't make you scream 'get a job'. Anybody else?" Hank retorted and brushed the teens half-hearted excuse off.

As they set off the teens settled into their natural pairings. In the lead was Freddy and Quinn, behind them was Jason ( who reeked like a skunk) and Dayanne and then Micheal and Marley while Hank and Mia brought up the rear. Hank could hear the idle chit chat as they walked and had to keep himself from yelling at them, afterall these weren't soldiers and this wasn't a warzone. He turned to Mia and asked, " So I'd think you got enough of these kids during the school year, what makes you wanna spend the summer with them too?"

Up the ranks, Micheal was lagging just behind Marley, he was taking in the view of her long legs in those tiny shorts and couldn't believe how hot she was. During the school year she usually dressed ultra conservatively but now here he was staring at the bottom of her ass cheeks hanging out of the bottom of her shorts. When she turned and caught him staring he cleared his throat nervously and said, "Wow Marley I really like your shorts are they new?"

Ahead of them Jason was reliving the sight of Day's naked ass and pussy he'd just gotten a peek at. His eyes were glazed over and the effects from the high end pot were in full effect. "Hey Day not only do I got some killer pot but I also got a bottle of whiskey stashed in my pack, we should sneak off tonight and get wasted."

And in the front Freddy was trying to come up with something to say to redeem himself in Quinn's eyes. "I've been working out a lot lately Quinn, So if there are any animals in your cabin I'll take care of it." He said trying to sound tough in front of her but ended up coming off like a douchebag.

Dayana stripped out of the clothes, undoing the corset and letting her body free of everything she'd been wearing. Quinn may have been considered one of the hottest girls in school, but Dayana had an all around better body. She had more curves. Compared to Quinn's barely there B cups, Dayana's near Ds seemed somewhat outlandish on her petite body. Made more evident when not pressed down by a corset.

"Yeah, I do have a great body," she said softly. She moved across the van so she was in between his knees, grabbing the bag of pot. "If you share this while we're here... I'll make sure it's worth your while."

She winked at him before moving back over to get dressed. Making sure not to put on the platform combat boots this time, though they were still thick, clunky. Covered in metal spikes and plates. Putting on a pair of faded black jeans and a black tank top, not really feeling like trying after hat asshole pushed her into the mud.

Mia blushed as he took her bags. "Hank, you don't have to take my bags..." She said. Looking up at him with a smiled. "I can take them myself."

As they walked she shook her head. "Well, Quinn needed the money. She's got to cover the cost of a DUI from just before summer started. Dayana, poor thing. Her parents were never really around much, she didn't have a lot of guidance. So in return she started acting out. Now they're threatening to put her in juvie if she doesn't do this, no pay. Marley, well... She's being raised by a single father. He doesn't his best, but he doesn't always get it right. He works a lot. So she tries to do as much with school as she can. The boys... Well. They're probably here for the money," Mia explained.

Marley was tugging at the shorts as they walked, trying to pull them down. Especially as she noticed Michael staring. "I... Yeah... My dad bought them. I love him, but... He doesn't really notice things all that well... Like me growing six inches between the beginning of the year and now..." She said softly. "So these shorts are way too short... It's kind of uncomfortable actually...."

Dayana looked up at him as he said this, imagining getting drunk and high with him. This was going to be a good time after all. "Can't drink all of it in one go..." She laughed. "Gotta save it for the rest of the trip unless miss wine-o has her usual stash... In which case... We may be good...."

Quinn rolled her eyes at this, she knew Freddy was a douche, but he used to be a douche with a nice cock. She hoped the rumors about his juicing weren't true, otherwise his one redeeming quality was shot... She walked with him. "You realize I have a concealed carry permit, and a hunting license? This is Florida... I'm not about to go into the woods without a gun..." She said. "That would just be dumb."

When they finally reached the camp they found Hank's assumption to be correct, it was in quite a state of disrepair. The big thing was that a large branch had fallen on the girls cabin and brought the roof in. Several of the structures had animals living in them, several raccoon an opossum and even a skunk but thankfully no alligators. The work of unboarding and reopening the buildings was rough and in the heat it made it that much harder. After several hours of labor everyone was dirt covered and sweating and when Mia and Hank called time for a lunch break all the teens were happy to hear it. Bologna sandwich wrapped in wax paper were handed out as everyone gathered around the picnic tables for lunch.

"Ok guys and gals, great work so far, we got alot accomplished but there's still plenty of work to be done. The girls cabin is still an issue. I'll start work on patching the roof after lunch but there's a good chance it won't get completed today. Tomorrow I'll get a ride back into town and get some lumber so I can make it livable again, until then the girls will have to stay in the boy's cabin atleast for tonight. I don't want to have to say this but it has to be said so let's just get it over with. NO SEX, your parents sent you here for a summer of work not a summer of premarital sex." Hank said with a noticeable blush turning his bearded cheeks a little red and a grumble of protest from the teens. He sat back down next to Mia and took another bite of his sandwich, "Wow was that uncomfortable..." He leaned over a whispered to Mia.

Jason was sitting next to Day and leaned over, "Hey you wanna sneak off to the archery range after lunch and get high?" He asked her with a wink. The truth was that he hadn't stopped thinking about what Day had said back in the van. If she was willing to throw him a fuck or even a blowjob in exchange for a joint or two he'd gladly oblige her. She was smoking hot and the image of her massive tits was one that was still burning his his brain.

Freddy had been mostly silent since making a fool of himself earlier, but the thought of Quinn packing a gun had his mind going a mile a minute. He was fairly sure Quin wasn't old enough to actually have a conceal carry permit but that didn't mean she didn't have a gun. The thought of her with a gun was just baffling to him, she was a cheerleader and a total preppy why would she have a hunting licence? Could she be lying, and if she was why would she? "Hey Quinn, I'm hot and sweaty you wanna go check out the lake and maybe take a swim?" He asked, wiping the grime from his forehead.

Micheal was staring at Marely awkwardly. Earlier when they were working on sweeping out the main cabin he'd seen her bend over and her tiny shorts road up far enough for him to catch a glimpse of her camel toe. The image instantly gave him a hard on and he had to walk out of the cabin for several minutes so that she didn't see. He tried desperately to make conversation with her now, because he couldn't stop thinking about her tight little pussy. "It sucks our smartphones don't have a signal out here, it's like being completely cut off from the world." He said but felt his cheeks start to burn with anxiety. He had overheard Fred mention going swimming and that idea sounded great but he didn't want to bring it up because he was too concerned with popping another boner around Marley. Even sitting this close to her was enough to make the bulge in his shorts stir and he adjusted himself trying to make it more comfortable.

Mia enjoyed the work, she had always kind of liked getting sweaty and dirty. It helped her relax. It was part of why she became a yoga instructor part time during the evenings after school let out. She liked to sweat and stay in shape. It didn't hurt that it got her out of the house and away from her ex-husband... He had filed for divorce, stating that they had irreparable differences. She wasn't really sure what he meant, or where it had come from. She had spent their who marriage making sure that his every single need was met. Which had included joining that swingers club just to make him happy. As it turned out, he'd left for a younger woman.

She sighed softly, shaking her head as she tried not to think about it. Hearing Hank mentioned the boys and girls staying in the same cabin. Giggling a bit as he brought up the no sex rule. Glancing up at him and seeing the blush o his face.

"Hank, do you really expect a bunch of seventeen year olds with raging hormones who are staying in the same cabin to keep their hands off each other?" She asked softly. "You're likely to have better luck herding cats... At least cats listen..."

Dayana smirked as Jason brought up the archery range. "Think we can get away from the watchful eyes of mom and big brother over there?" She asked.

She looked at the pair, Mrs. Varon seemed to be flirting with Hank... It seemed odd to Dayana, though she knew the woman was going through a divorce so it shouldn't. Might have just been because she was her teacher. It seemed off to think of her as having emotions, let alone sexual desires....

Quinn may have fibbed about the permit, she had her father's hand gun though. Her father was a big time hunter who went out hunting almost every weekend during hunting season, and being his only child he has always expected Quinn to go with him whether she really liked it or not. So from the time she was a little girl, she had been going hunting with her father. She was a pretty good shot if she had to say so herself...

"Hmm, a dip in the lake might be nice... Cool off a bit, I hate being hot and sticky. I hate doing work.... I can't believe I'm actually doing this..." Quinn said. "It better be enough to pay off that stupid ticket. Or so help me..."

Marley was just slightly younger than the others thanks to where her birthday fell in the year. Not quite seventeen yet like the others were. She had pulled up her hair to keep the dust and grime out of her hair as much as possible. She was sweating like crazy. Even in the shorts her father had bought her.

"Heh, yeah. I don't really have a smart phone... My phone is older... My dad can't afford a new one, so I have to wait till the end of the year to upgrade," Marley said. Holding up an older model flip phone. "I have signal though. Guess it's the difference in the older and newer phones..."

As they finished lunch, first Jason and Dayanne then shortly after Fred and Quinn seemed to sneak off in their own directions. This left only Micheal and Marley left with Hank and Mia and Micheal didn't look like he'd be much help with the task of removing the branch from the roof of the girl's cabin.

"Hey Mike..." Hank started to ask but Micheal cut him off.

"It's not 'Mike' it's Micheal." Micheal corrected.

"Ok, Micheal do you think you could give me a hand with that branch? I can't do most the work but I'm gonna need somebody on the ground to hold rope." Hank asked, only mildly put off by the young man's correction.

"I suppose so, but I was gonna take a walk around the lake with Marley, see what sorts of birds we could see." Micheal answered.

"Well we're gonna be here all summer so I think you two little love birds will have plenty of time later. Marlene can help Mia with the luggage, if you girls would like to get everyone's bags into the the boy's cabin, I would really appreciate it. Mia if you wanna take our bags into the main counselor's lodge that would be great. I'm pretty sure there are several bedrooms in there." Hank asked politely, though in the back of his mind he'd secretly wished that one of those rooms had been messed up as well, that way Mia and he could maybe get a little closer.

Out at the archery range Jason walked side by side with Day. He got brave on the walk over and put his arm around her waist as they walked and even dropped his hand low enough to feel the top of her ass through those tight black jeans.

The range was completely overgrown with grass standing at about their mid thighs. Off in the distance they could see large ancient round bales of hay which at one time were probably used as targets. The small shed at the entry of the course was still standing and when they opened the door they saw an assortment of twenty or so bows as well as several quivers of arrows.

"Fucking cool shit!" Jason said as he pulled out the half of joint behind his ear and sparked it up. "Hey you wanna shotgun?" He asked and although the question was loaded he supposed it wasn't too awkward. A shotgun was when you took a big hit off the joint and blew the smoke down someone else's throat, but the real purpose was to get her to make out. If she agreed he planned on getting his tongue in her mouth and probably a hand up her shirt. Those giant boobs were irresistible to him and all he'd thought about since he'd gotten a peek. Maybe after they got stoned and felt each other a bit they'd shoot the bows or even better just get naked and fuck.

Freddy walked down to the beach, they hadn't stopped for bathing suits so his plan was to get Quinn to skinnydip. He stripped off his shorts and tank top and stood in the midday sun with his hands on his hips. "Last one in has to blow the other!" He shouted and went running for the water, jumping up and grabbing a knee he came down with an impressive splash. "HOLY SHIT IT'S FREEZING COLD!" he hollared as he came up for air. This was also a scam, the water was warm and incredibly clear and he had to make some excuse for his small dick.

From the water he watched as Quinn stripped down, her body was flawless, nice small perky tits and a perfect white girl ass. Freddy could already feel his dick starting to swell at the sight of her, which made it look atleast a little bigger.

Marley bit her lip. Sighing as Hank told her to go get the luggage. She was the skinniest of the girls and probably had the least muscle. She groaned as she struggled to lift the suit cases, Dayana's felt like it weighed a thousand pounds as she tried to tote if to the boy's cabin. By the time she got Her's and Dayana's there Mia had gotten everything into the counselor's lodge. Noting that there were two rooms. One of which appeared to have fairly trashed by some kind of animal.

Mia grabbed Quinn's suit cases, noting that she was the only person who had two. Rolling her eyes a bit at this fact. This girl was going to be a handful. She set the suitcases down before she took Marley back down to begin the boys bags. Noting the differences between each bag so she could keep the separate and not mix the up.

Dayana walked with Jay, smirking as he got brave. Her hips swaying as they walked. She had every bit the confidence that Quinn did. She just displayed it in a completely different way than the cheerleader. Her confidence didn't come from wearing short skirts, and flashing her body to people. Instead it came from dressing in black and dying her hair outrageous colors whenever the mood suited her.

They opened up the old shed. Looking around, she heard Jason's question and knew it was loaded. She looked back at him with a smirk. Moving in close to him.

"That's a loaded question Jay... You just wanna make out with me," she said softly. Looking up into his eyes. Her shirt just low cut enough at that height to give him a view down her shirt. "But, doesn't mean I'll say no..."

Quinn watched him strip, she bit her lip. She'd heard rumors he was bigger than that... She shrugged, slipping out of her shorts. She slipped her shirt up over her head. Her body sculpted from years of cheerleading and gymnastics. Her body taut and tight. She dove into the water rather than making a huge splash like he had disappearing and reappearing a ways out in the water.

"You're such a lair, this water feels great!" She cried.

Freddy didn't hesitate as soon as Quinn's naked ass was in the water he began to swim toward her with a big smile on his face. "Your the last one in the water, now you gotta blow me...." He started to say but just as he got within a few yards of her his expression changed. His big smile suddenly changed to an expression of horror, eyes large with fear and mouth agape. First his body shot up and then was sucked down underwater like something had pulled him under. His hands stayed up for a second but they were clutched into claws like he was trying to reach out for something to hold onto and then just like that they were gone too.

Quinn may have thought he was joking around at first but as a minute ticked by and the turbulent water where he'd gone under settled back to the mirror like smooth surface she had to wonder. It was then that she felt something grab her as well, strong hands snatched her hips and yanked downward trying to pull her under as well. While teeth found their mark on her round posterior biting hard.

Jason reached forward and kissed Day, exhaling the pot smoke from his lungs and letting it flavor their kiss. His tongue crept into her mouth and swirled with hers. Jason's arm squeezed Day tight against him as they made out and he enjoyed the feel of her big breasts pressed against his own chest.

After a few minutes of tongue play he released her and handed the joint to her. "Better smoke this before it goes out Day, My mouth is gonna be busy." He said with a smile on his handsome face. Jason dropped down to his knees in front of her and grabbed the button of her jeans and popped them open. He hadn't asked to do what he was planning on doing next but he was confident that Day wouldn't mind her pussy getting eaten out while she enjoyed the joint. Jason's hands savagely pulled at the incredibly tight jeans trying to free them from Day's hips, he yanked downward and eventually got the jeans down so that he was face to face with her puss. There it was that sweet little hitler mustache of pubic hair just above her pussy, Jason's hands reached around her and grabbed her ass pulling her pussy into his face and started tonguing her cleft.

Micheal had watched as Hank effortlessly ascended a service pole on the side of the cabin and was on the roof without any real effort.

"I'm not that good with heights sir." Micheal shouted up from the ground.

"That's fine Micheal , just stay put and tie that rope onto the handle of the chainsaw and then throw it up." Hank shouted down and made sure to stress the young man's full name.

"I don't know if I can throw a chainsaw sir, it's pretty heavy." Micheal said as he finished tying the knot around the handle.

"Not the chainsaw, just the rope." Hank said with a laugh and then made his way to the edge of the roof. He peered over and after a few tries Micheal was able to toss the end of the rope up to him. Hank made quick work at pulling the saw up to himself and then untied it. He took the end of the rope to the branch and tied it to that. He then looped the rope through the crook of the tree that the fallen branch had come from and then dropped it back down to Micheal.

"Ok take the rope and wrap it around your waist, but don't tie it. I'm going to cut the branch into reasonable sized pieces and you can lower them down. Hank made quick work of the log, sawing it into several manageable sized pieces but as he finished as stood up he saw something from his high vantage point. Over by the boy's cabin, just behind it in the tree line was a figure. He couldn't make it out at this distance but he could definitely sure it was something as his eyes and mind had been relentlessly trained to pick out the human form from it's surroundings. He saw Marley and Mia headed toward the cabin with their arms full of the guys luggage and had a bad feeling, sure it could be one of the boys wanting to play a little practical joke but the thing looked larger than any of the boys and so he started to shout.

"Hey! HEY!" He yelled but was unsure of if they could hear him.

"Whhat? I'm doing what you told me to do?" Micheal called out, thinking that Hank was yelling at him.

Micheal got the surprise of his life and at fist thought one of the logs was falling on top of him but as the leaves on the ground came up in a whoosh and the hard thump of something hitting the ground Micheal realized that Hank had just jumped off of the 12 foot roof and was now off in a run for the boys cabins. "What the hell man?" Micheal called out at Hank's back.

Hank made an impressive run clearing the distance of several hundred yards in no time at all, the girls had entered the cabin and Hank ran up to the door and yelled in. "Stay in here, there is something in the woods!" He said as he grabbed the door and slammed it shut. Hank reached down into his belt and pulled his K-bar knife from it's sheath, it felt like an old friend in his hand and with a reverse grip he was ready for whatever it was. He crept silently around the cabin and peered around the corner where he'd seen the figure but saw nothing. Just then he heard commotion behind him and his military instincts took over as he spun around and grabbed who ever was trying to sneak up behind him.

Micheal had abandoned his chore and made his way over to where he'd seen Hank run, he was going to call out but something about Hank's body language told him to be silent, that of course was a mistake because as he neared Hank, the ex soldier spun around and seized him by the neck and slammed him against the cabin wall with enough force to knock the wind out of him. Micheal gasped desperately trying to pull air into his lungs, barely aware that the tanto tip of a razor sharp knife was pressing against his chest just below his heart.

Hank was in killing machine mode now and he didn't even recognize Micheal, his instincts had taken over and his body was screaming to be set loose so he could push the blade through his targets diagram and into it's heart. The maneuver was one he both practiced and actually used countless times, 'The Silent Kill' it was called because the recipient wouldn't even be able to scream. Thankfully though Mia's voice shocked him back to reality and he realized that it was Micheal he was holding and not some turban wearing terrorist.

The girls were standing at the corner of the cabin staring in horror as Hank finally released Micheal and let the boys body fall to the ground. Micheal was coughing and trying to catch his breath his own face staring up at Hank with fear.

"I'm sorry....I thought I saw something....He snuck up behind me....shit....sorry kid you okay?" Hank said with a look of embarrassment on his face. He squatted down and replaced the knife into it's sheath. "You're ok, just breath."

"Fuck you I'm ok! You almost killed me! Look I'm bleeding!" Micheal said through rasped breaths as he looked down and saw a tiny spot of blood on his shirt.

"Calm down, its just a scratch." Hank said as he lifted the boys shirt just to make sure. He was indeed bleeding but the wound was barely more than a shaving nick.

"Get your fucking hands off me psycho!" Micheal said as he pushed Hank away and jumped to his feet. "I don't know what sort of background checks they but this maniac definitely has PTSD or something, he's dangerous!" Micheal protested as he stormed off, trying to hide the tears forming in his eyes from the view of Marley. Micheal ran off.

Quinn looked around, realizing that Freddy had disappeared. She began to swim back to shore. Knowing that this could get dangerous, very quickly. There were gators in Florida lakes, and any number of other things that could've dragged him under. She started yelling for help, hoping that either Mia or Hank would hear her from there. It was a long shot, but it was a chance she was willing to take.

Then when she was grabbed she let out a scream, her first instinct was to lash out. Kicking her foot back at whatever her grabbed her. Her eyes going wide upon feeling a pair of teeth sinking into the tender flesh of her ass.

Dayana inhaled the smoke from him, letting the flavor mingle with that of her lip gloss as they kissed. She took the joint from him, giving him a curious look as he said his mouth would be busy. Then he began undoing her jeans and she knew just what he meant. She certainly wasn't going to argue. She knew he'd struggle getting her jeans off. They were skin tight, that was just how she wore them. He did eventually manage to get them off though.

She moaned as his face moved straight in without hesitation, she sucked down a good bit of the joint in between moans. One hand gently on the back of his head as he tongued her clit. Making her squirm gently under him.

Marley yelped as the door to the cabin slammed shut, her heart pounding in her chest as she heard him saying that he'd seen something in the woods. Had that story Dayana told them on the way up here been true? Was the Pigman real?

Mia was the first to react and push the door open, seeing Hank holding Michael to the wall she quickly intervened.

"Hank! Hank, that's just Michael... Put him down..." She said soothingly.

Marley rushed over to Michael as soon as Hank let him go, seeing the blood her eyes went wide. She bit her lip gently. She was about to ask if he was alright when Michael ran off. She shook her head.

"He's right, you're dangerous...." Marley said. Marley ran off after Michael, "Michael wait! Come back! At least let me take a look at it!"

Marley was trained in first aid, had been since she started baby sitting for money when she needed cash to help pay for a bill her father hadn't been able to afford. She hoped that he would at least let her take a look so it wouldn't get infected. She knew how easy it was to get infections out in this environment.

Mia sighed softly. "Hank, are you okay? You got a little glossy eyed there... I've seen that look before. In my students that have been abused, usually because they have PTSD..." she said softly. She moved very slowly, gently taking the K-Bar from his hand. "Lets put this away."

Micheal ran, but didn't really know where he was running to but Hank was over by the boy's cabin still and he knew he wanted to be away from that guy right now. He ended up picking the main lodge and rushing in with Marley right on his tail. The truth was that he wasn't really hurt, more embarrassed than anything else. He'd just been made to look like a total punk infront of Marley and that made him madder than anything else.

"Michael wait! Come back! At least let me take a look at it!" Marley was yelling when she entered the main lodge and found Micheal standing there in the middle of the large open room in front of the massive stone fireplace. He'd reached up to wipe the tear from his cheek when she entered, not wanting to her to see him so upset.

"Really Mar, it's ok. I'm fine, really. It just scared me more than anything. He's lucky he got the jump on me or else I might've kicked his ass!" Micheal said trying to sound tough but instead sounded ridiculous even in his own ears. There was no way Micheal could've bested Hank in a fight and everyone plainly knew that.

Micheal saw Marley going for the first aid kit on the wall and gave in, he flopped down into one of the sheet covered oversize leather chairs and pulled his shirt up for her. "Fucking psycho ass dickhead has probably got grenades stashed in his backpack and when he goes crazy he'll blow us all up." Micheal grumbled as he leaned back and let Marley attend to his superficial wound.

Out at the lake Freddy shot up out of the water and could barely hear Quinn's yelling over the pounding in his head. Freddy was clutching his nose and blood was just pouring out of it staining his wet chest. "Oh My GOD....You broke my nose!" He called out in a gurgled voice as the blood poured down his throat as well.

He thought it might be funny to give Quinn a scare, holding his breath was something he was good at so it was easy for him to stay under the water for long periods. He swum out far around her and swam up to rear, grabbing her and biting her ass but the real surprise was on him when Quinn's powerful legs shot out and kicked him square in the nose. The shock of it had made him see stars and exhale the remainder of breath in his lungs. He'd almost drown from some stupid prank and now his nose was broken to boot.

"FUCK THAT HURTS!" Freddy called out as he started making his way to shore trying to hold the torrent of blood back. He looked like something out of a horror movie, naked with blood drenching the front of her torso all the way down to his pubic hair.

Licking Dayanne's twat was fine but with her standing and her tight jeans around her knees meant he really couldn't get at any of the good stuff. He'd managed to slip a finger or two into her slit but the position wasn't doing either of them any favors. Jason pulled his face out of her muff and looked up at her. "Hey that grass looks nice and tall, you wanna lay down in it so I can get these jeans and shoes off and really put my nose to the grindstone down here?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

Jason was horny as hell and was wondering if Day was gonna let him stick his dick in her or if she just wanted her pussy eaten. He hoped getting her into the laying position would add to his chances of knocking a load off in that pretty little vagina. Otherwise he was going to end this little endeavor with blue balls.

Hank was pissed at himself and reached reached into his belt and produced the knife for Mia to take. "I overreacted that's all, I just thought I saw something in the woods and got a bad feelin......" He trailed off wondering to himself if he'd actually seen something or if it was his condition messing with him. Hearing both Micheal and now Mia bring up those dreaded four letters 'PTSD' made him second guess whether they weren't right.

The pills in his bag were supposed to take care of that. The doctor at the VA had assured that this anti-psychotic medication would stop the night terrors and let him get some sleep but could he actually be having an episode in broad daylight as well? He wasn't entirely sure but there was at least one thing he could check to help ease his mind.

Hank walked over to the wood line and squatted down, taking careful measures not to disturb the area. After a few brief seconds of search though his masterful tracker's eyes found what he was looking for. "Here.....look tracks." He said as he took a stick and pushed back some of the undergrowth. "Mia come have a look." Hank said, excitement growing in his voice.

The tracks were muddled though and any sort of identifying qualities had been disturbed enough for an untrained eye to only see a bit of disturbed mud. Whether Mia would actually see anything or just some mud was still up in the air, but there was no doubting it to Hank. Something.....something on two legs none the less, had been standing here and left in a hurry.

Marley let her fingers touch his back gently as he stood in front of the fire place. She couldn't help but smile as he talked about how he would've kicked Hank's ass if Hank hadn't gotten the drop on him. It was kind of cute to see him acting that way, the bravado was a little over the top, but she didn't mind.

She moved to sit on the side of the chair, her delicate fingers using an alcohol wipe to clean the wound.

"That thing was sharp, it's a bit deeper than it looked at first," she said softly. "Shouldn't require more than a little bit of gauze and some tape, and some antibiotic cream so it doesn't get infected. Never know out here."

She didn't seem to be bothered at all by the fact that he had his shirt up, despite her shyness, her drive to make sure was okay was overruling it in this case. Sitting on the arm of chair she folded a piece of gauze, putting some cream on it and holding it against the wound while she tried to unstick some of the medical tape. As she did she lost her balance and ended up falling right on top of him, her face turning bright red.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said softly. She quickly began to pull away.

Quinn's eyes went wide as Freddy popped back up, his face now covered in blood. She covered her mouth, she made her way to the shore with him.

"I'm sorry Freddy, but you scared the shit out of me... What was I supposed to do? I didn't know it was you! You could've been anyone, anything for that matter!" She cried.

She began putting her underwear back on. "Better get dressed, Hank and Mia are gonna wanna look at that..." She said.

Dayana was moaning as licked and fingered her. She offered him hits off the joint now and then when he came up for air. Hearing his suggestion of moving to the tall grass, she bit her lip.

"Okay, and just so you know... I'm covered," she said. Holding up her arm. "Three full year of birth control baby."

Mia touched his hand gently as he handed over knife.

"It's alright, I'm not blaming you Hank," she said softly.

She watched him move off with a sigh, letting him move around and check the area again. Seeing him kneeling down and calling for her, she moved over. Looking intently to try and see something... To her it looked like a bunch mud... But she supposed to a trained eye it could've been tracks...

"I don't know... I suppose it could be tracks... I've never really looked for that kind of thing though..." She confessed.

Micheal was as surprised as Marley when she lost her balance and tumbled onto his lap but with his adrenaline still pumping from the encounter he felt emboldened and made his move. As Marley started to pull away and get up Micheal wrapped his arm around her waist and held her there, his other hand grasping high up on her thigh. Micheal pulled her into him and kissed her right on the mouth.

He blushed immediately as it was his first kiss ever. Never in his life would he have dreamed he would pull a girl into him and kiss her like a movie star in an old movie. When he released her from the lip lock his bravado had faded and his embarrassment caused him to avert his eyes. "Geez, sorry bout that Mar. I just couldn't help myself, I've liked you a lot for a while and I guess I kinda forgot my manners there for a second." He said but the truth was he wanted to kiss her again.

Freddy was crying, tears were streaming down his face as he fell onto the sandy beach. "Holy shit....I played football and wrestled and Lacrosse for years and never broke a bone, but I go skinny dipping with the hottest girl in school and end up busting me face....Fuck!" He said as he laid back onto the beach and cupped his face. His dick was still raging hard and stuck straight up in the air like a little antenna.

"Better get dressed, Hank and Mia are gonna wanna look at that..." Quinn said as she started to get dressed.

"Whoa....whoa.....don't get dressed! I just got you naked! Come on Quinn this is just a little bloody nose, sure it hurts like hell but you know what they say is the best cure for pain is....." Freddy begged, crawling up the beach to Quinn's ankle and reaching out to her. He could see the disgusted look on her face though and when he looked down at himself he realized he was covered in blood.

"Hey don't sweat it, I'll get back into the water and wash off, we can still have fun, come on Quinn it's the least you can do after kicking me in the face!" Freddy pleaded getting back to his feet and staggering a bit as he started to head back down to the water line.

Jason was ecstatic when Day pointed out her birth control injection sight, he hated condoms and usually relied on the pull out method but now he was safe to blow his load right up in her. "Fucking A babe, this is going to be a great summer!"

He watched and puffed on the last bit of the joint as Day waded into the grass and stripped off her shoes and tight jeans. Jason tossed the joint down and stomped it out before stripping off his own jeans and heavy metal shirt. Once naked and standing fully erect he proudly showed off the extremely painful tattoo he given himself last summer. Just above his 9 inch cock where his pubic hair should have been was a massive screaming eagle, it's wings spread wide and reaching up onto his lower stomach. The eagle's claws were wrapped around the base of his shaft and that was tattooed with an evil looking serpent which ran the length of his dick. "What do you think about my body art? I asked like three different tattoo shops and they all said no, so I had to do it myself! I think it came out pretty awesome and if my music career flops I might just end up being a tattoo artist!" Jason announced proudly.

He walked over to where Day was laid down and got down on top of her. Missionary position wasn't his favorite but it would do just fine for their first time. Jason reached down and grabbed the neckline of Day's shirt which was still on, and yanked at it like a caveman. The fabric gave way and revealed her oversized tits. "That's better!" He said as he grabbed her legs under her calves and pushed them up into the air and rested them on his shoulders. He slowly pushed the head of his big tattooed cock inside her wet pussy lips, taking his time and enjoying the sensation. After he'd entered though he started to build momentum and eventually he was jack-hammering her sweet cunt. Jason's hands reached down and grabbed both of her tits, squeezing them in his hands as he slammed her pussy as hard as he could. "Holy shit you are so fucking hot!"

Hank felt anger boil up in him when Mia said she really didn't see anything but he couldn't really blame her. He stood up and dropped the stick back down to the ground. " You're right Mia, It could be anything and it could be some vagrant whose been staying out here while it was abandoned. Until we find out I want everyone to be on their toes though. Let's get the kids gathered back up and have ourselves a little safety meeting. I've got to get something out of my pack and I'm pretty sure Marley and Micheal went in the main lodge so I'll get them. If you wanna try and find any of the others I'd appreciate it." Hank said, unable to meet her gaze, as he didn't want her to see the anger in his eyes.

Hank reached his hand out and nodded toward his knife which Mia was still holding. "I'm calm now, I'd like my knife back please." He said coolly. When she gave it back to him he set off for the main lodge.

As Hank entered the main lodge he stopped short as he heard the whispers from inside. He peeked around the corner of the entryway into the main room and saw Marley sitting on Micheal's lap and they were kissing. At first Hank was going to budge in and interrupt them, but he'd still felt bad about what he'd done to him and decided to hang back for a few minutes. Both of them looked so shy he wasn't really worried about them going too far anyway.

Marley was as he wrapped his arm around her waist, feeling him pulling her in close and kissing her. Her eyes widening for a moment at the realization that he had just taken her first kiss, before she relaxed and melted into the kiss a it. His fingers gently touching his chest. Her body quivering. As he began apologizing she reached up and touched her lips gently. Swallowing the lump in her throat. She was trying to figure out how to say that he's just taken her first kiss, without seeming like a completely idiot....

"It's okay... I... I don't mind..." She said softly. A deep red blush creeping into her cheeks as he told her he had liked her for a while. "You have? I... I have no idea..."

Quinn pulled as he reached out for him. Biting her lip as she looked at him.

"Freddy, this isn't just a bloody nose... I broke your nose... You need to see a doctor..." She said. "You can barely breathe..."

She saw him heading back for the water, rolling her eyes at his use of emotional blackmail. "Fine, I'll just go get Hank and Mia... You can wait here in the water by yourself," she said.

Dayana looked over his tattoo. Licking her lips, that was almost enough to make her want to give him oral. Which she usually wasn't a huge fan of. She had been wanting to get a tattoo for ages and she couldn't find an artist willing to do someone so young.

"Would you be willing to tattoo someone else?" She asked. "Cause that is pretty sexy... Almost enough to make me rethink me hatred of sucking cock... Almost..."

She moaned as he pulled open her shirt to reveal her breasts, looking up at him. Letting him rest her calves on his shoulders, while she wasn't a fan of missionary, this would work for the moment. She moaned a little louder when his cock began spreading her pussy, her hands gripping at the grass beneath them by the time he was pounding into her. Her head falling back getting grass tangled into her meticulously dyed hair.

After a bit she looked up at him. "Fuck me from behind... Doggy style... I wanna feel you as deep as you can fucking get in my pussy," she said. Knowing as big as he was, her was going to have her screaming in doggy style.

Mia sighed, handing him back his knife. She took his hand gently before he headed off.

"Hey, I don't blame you for any of this... I think there could definitely be someone out here... I trust your judgement Hank..." She said softly.

Giving him a soft smile before she headed off to begin searching for the other kids. She began to go through her options, where could they be. There was the archery course, the lake, the cabins, the mess hall... She sighed softly. The mess hall was closest so she figured she could start there and work her way out.

Micheal was ecstatic to hear that Marley felt the same way about him as he did her. He was so excited to have her on his lap that his penis started to swell. He didn't want it to happen but his sex had a mind of it's own and that mind was waking up. "Aaah Mar, I aaahh I think maybe you should get up." Micheal said with a quake in his voice, but his arms were still holding her as if his modesty was losing the battle with his libido.

Micheal's hand slid up Marley's thigh and into her shorts where he found the heat of her sweet little virgin pussy calling out to him. He could feel her tense and that made him want to go further.

Watching from the entryway of the main lodge, Hank saw Micheal reach between the younger girl's thighs and start to finger bang her. He almost stepped in to stop them but figured after the trauma he'd put the poor kid through he deserved a little fun. Besides the scene was pretty hot and Hank found himself thinking about Mia.

He obviously liked her and wanted her and she seemed so understanding. A woman like that would make a good wife, she had a great body and an even better personality. It was then he decided that he'd make his move, when he next saw her he was going to tell her how he felt. But for now he was going to watch these two teenagers fiddle with each other and see how far cute, innocent little Marlene would let Micheal go.

Jason's smile on his face seemed to widen even farther when he heard Day command him to fuck her doggie style. He reached up and grabbed her ankles and flipped her over on to her front. Although he loved playing with her giant tits while he fucked her, having her ass up in the air would be just as fun.

"Yeah I'll tattoo you baby, I'll tattoo your pussy with this cock!" Jason said as he grabbed her hips and wrenched them upward. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. There was nothing gentle about his entry this time. Jason slammed his big cock into her pussy from the backside of her and pushed until his hips smacked off of her ass. He immediately pulled it all the way back out and slammed it home again. Her pussy felt unbelievable as he long-stroked her. He reached up and wetted his thumb with spit and then pressed the digit down on her asshole and pressed it in while his cock jack hammered her.

Freddy watched as Quinn stormed off to go and get Mia or Hank. "Shit" He exclaimed still holding his broken nose. He slowly waded out of the water and grabbed his clothes. He dressed in his shorts but used his shirt to blot the blood from his nose.

It was then Freddy heard something stirring in the swamp grass near him. "Hello? Quinn is that you? You change your mind baby? Huh? What's wrong are you shy? You wanna fuck in the the bushes?" Freddy said as he approached the shady bush.

"Quinn?" Freddy asked again as his hand swept back the foliage but was caught by surprise when a giant hand shot out and grabbed him by the neck. Freddy tried to scream but his throat was crushed and he could only gurgle. In an instant Freddy was gone, disappeared into the bush.

Marley gasped as she felt his erection pressing against her, biting her lip gently. Despite his verbal protests, telling her she should get up, his arms were still holding her in place. Then his hand moved up her thigh, and under those too short shorts. Making gasp. Grasping his chest gently. Completely unaware that they were putting on a show for their counselor while he watched.

"Mi... Michael...." She whimpered.

Dayana moaned as he flipped her over, letting him position her so that her ass was up in the air. Her pussy on display for him. Moaning softly as he spread her ass cheeks. Then he slammed into her. A loud cry of pleasure reverberating from her lips as he did. Her eyes went wide as he pressed his thumb into her ass.... She had never tried anal, but damn, did his thumb working inside her ass while he fucked her from behind feel good.

"Oh fuck Jay... Fuck baby... That feels good... Shit...." She groaned.

Quinn was looking around for one of the counselors, either of them. She checked the cabin. Sighing, she moved out. Great... When you need them, they're nowhere to be found.... She thought to herself. She kept looking around and finally caught Mia coming out of the Mess Hall.

"Mia, I really need your help... Me and Freddy were swimming down in the lake, and he thought that it would be funny to grab me under the water and I kicked him and i think I broke his nose and...." Quinn was rambling on and on until Mia cut her off.

"Quinn, calm down. Take me down there, I'll take a look at Freddy's nose and drive him to the hospital if we have to," Mia said calmly.

They made their way back down to the lake, only to find Freddy gone. They looked around, but there was no sign of him anywhere.

"Freddy! Freddy this shit isn't funny where are you?" Quinn yelled.

Hank watched on as Micheal became more bold. Seeing that Marley wasn't resisting he knew Micheal had a chance at scoring himself some virgin pussy. Hank could feel his dick growing hard at the thought of the timid young man actually making a move and getting some. Micheal had reminded Hank of a former comrade from when he was still enlisted. The kid's name had been Derek but other than that they were cut from the same cloth. Derek had been young for a spot on the Marine's recon unit and the guys had given him a lot of shit when he first signed on. But they'd grown to like him and when the unit found out he was still a virgin they'd all chipped in to get him a Vietnamese prostitute to pop his cherry. Of course poor Derek was decapitated by the terrorists they were fighting no more than 3 weeks from that joyous occasion but for those three weeks he had a smile on his face.

Now Hank was seeing that same anxious look in this young man's eyes that he'd seen in poor Derek and it made him slightly less spun up. Soon they'd find out that whom ever he'd seen in the woods was just some poor homeless guy they'd spooked out of his nice 'summer home' and things would go back to normal. Why not let the kid have some fun, especially after what Hank had put him through, after all no of us knew when we were going to die, so why not LIVE life while it was there for the living. Of course at that time Hank had no idea that things weren't going to return to normal and that one of the teens he was in charge of caring for had just been brutally murdered with an immense set of blue balls to boot.

Inside the cabin Micheal was spurred further in his advances. He'd never been with a girl before and was incredibly socially awkward and his starved libido was now calling the shots. His hand crept further upward and found the moist spot in her panties and found her tiny pussy. His fingers wiggled by her thin panties and into that sweet tight little snatch. He loved how her body tensed with anxiety when he penetrated her.

"OOOOh GOD Mar, you really should get up or I'm going to end up being very ungentleman-like with you." Micheal pleaded but still his body made no move to release her from his grip. Instead he started to finger Marley, pumping his index and middle fingers in and out of her incredibly tight lipped pussy. His dick pressed hard against the seam of his Khacki shorts wanting desperately to escape it's cloth cage as Marely's tight little ass pressed against him.

Micheal suddenly felt a strange sensation, one much like the ones he'd felt during what his mother had assured him were just 'nocturnal emissions '. His head swam and his groin pulsed and the next thing he knew his head tilted backward and his eyes closed as his dick ejaculated years of stored up sperm into his pants. "OOOOOH ......OOOOOHHHHH.......AAAAHRGHHHHH!" He exclaimed as he reached his first conscious orgasm.

Of course the shock of a young man's first time can be more than some can bare and as soon as he'd stopped spasming and his body came back under his control his mind began the shame game. He wasn't married to this girl and although he liked her, they really barely knew each other. Micheal flexed out of sudden revulsion and pulled his hand out of Marley's wet cunt and seized her by the waist again, this time literally tossing her off of him.

"Loook at what you made me do Marley!!!! I just messed my shorts! I can't believe you'd do something like that?" He called out as he stood and tried uselessly to wipe away the growing stain on the crotch of his shorts. "Your Daddy might like that sort of behavior but I certainly don't appreciate it!" He began to yell and become irate, bringing up the senseless rumor that had floated around school for the past few years about Marley's Dad and her having an overly close relationship.

Jason was in hog-heaven, he was pounding the shit out of Dayanne's pussy and finger banging her asshole and she absolutely loved it. A girl like this didn't come along often and now that he had her he was enjoying it immensely. His cock was swollen and begging for release and all he could think about was blowing it inside Day's ass. With one smooth motion he pulled his cock and thumb out of her and plunged his giant nine inch cock into her asshole. Thankfully he'd lubed her up pretty good with his wetted thumb and although it was an extremely tight fit he managed to bury his dick in her ass.

Jason felt her buck backward with surprise but not pull away. He reached up and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her ass all the way back onto his throbbing cock. "OOOOHHH GOD DAY I THINK I FUCKIN LOVE YOU!" Jason yelled out as he started pumping her asshole with the same fury he'd put into slamming her clam. Four, five, six good hard pumps and it was more than Jason could take, suddenly he knew he was going to cum and the urge over took him.

Jason pulled his dick out of her gaping asshole and flipped her back over onto her back. "Here I cum baby!" He yelled and jerked his cock over his stomach and chest, blowing epic amounts of his seed onto her huge breasts.

Marley moaned softly as his fingers pushed into her. "Michael... I... I don't know if I'm ready..." She whimpered as he kept going.

She squirmed on his lap, though he made no move to release as he told her to get. His grip rather tight on her waist. Then he literally tossed her to the floor. A look a shock coming over her face. Then he brought up that awful rumor... Tears began to stream down her face.

"I... I thought you were different..." She said softly. Adjusting her shorts she ran off sobbing softly.

Dayana was screaming in pleasure as he pounded into her pussy. When he switched to her ass it was a shock, he eyes going wide... She had been an anal virgin... A scream escaped her lips, but it certainly didn't feel bad. Not with the way he'd lubed her. It was a massive stretch though.

She slipped her hand down to her clit as he fucked her, she screamed his name not long before he slipped her over and came all over her chest.

"Fuck..." She panted.

Mia and Quinn were headed back up to the cabins to search for Freddy, wondering if maybe he had gone up there try and find Hank to get his nose treated.

"Where in god's name is he at?" Mia asked.

"I don't know, Mrs Varon... I'm scared..." Quinn said. Looking up at her.

"It'll be okay Quinn. We'll find him. I'm sure he just came up here to look for Hank," she said with a reassuring smile.

Hank couldn't believe what happened next, judging from Micheal's expression though he guessed the kid prematurely ejaculated in his pants from an above clothes lap dance. It caused Hank to smirk but the smile faded quickly when Micheal reacted the way he did. The kid was obviously embarrassed but tossing Marley onto the floor and berating her was totally uncalled for. Marley jumped up and started to run from the room crying and that's when Hank stepped out from around the corner.

"Hey! What the hell is going on in here?" Hank asked in a stern tone which caught both the teens off guard. Marley was almost to him and jumped out of surprise while Micheal spun around backward so that his wetted shorts weren't so visible.

"I......I had an accident." Micheal said with a shaky voice.

"Accident or not you shouldn't be talking to a young lady like that!" Hank scolded him as Marley ran passed him and out of the main lodge.

"You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that after you almost fucking killed me!" Micheal retorted angrily.

"Believe me kid, if I wanted to kill you, there would be no almost about it, You'd be dead. Now stop being a douche bag and go and apologize to her. " Hank commanded and pointed toward the door.

" Yeah sure, I say I'm sorry but I need to change my clothes first." Micheal said obviously backing down from Hank.

"Fine go change and then apologize to Marley and then you two meet up back in the mess hall, we might have a vagrant on the property and I want to have a safety meeting." Hank finished and Micheal nodded his head and walked out the door passed Hank on his way toward the Boy's cabin.

Hank walked into the bedroom where Mia had put his bags. He went into his gunny sack and found his medication. He popped open the bottle with the scratched off label and popped two into his mouth just as Mia and Quinn came into the main lodge. Hank quickly replaced the bottle into his pack but forgot to relatch the clasp. He walked out into the main room and saw that Quinn looked pretty frantic. "Girls, what's the matter?"

Jason rolled onto his back in the weeds next to Dayanne, panting heavily. "Holy shit Day.....that was so fucking hot, you are so much hotter than any of the groupies I've been with. Are you dating anyone currently?" He asked, hoping she was single. He'd seen her around school holding hands with one of the Emo kids, Brandon or something but he wasn't sure if she was attached.

It was then the rustling of the grass became evident and Jason sprung to his feet so see what the commotion was. He could see something down at the end of the archery course but it was moving so fast he couldn't make it out, but what ever it was it was big. "What the fuck is that?" He asked as he pointed at the big mass moving away from them and out toward the woods. "Day do you see that?" He restated as Day grabbed her clothes and stood up next to him.

Back
Top Bottom