Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Thread [Or Something] (MxF)

SnugCinccino

Planetoid
Hey there everyone! (If anyone actually reads this, that is.)

My Roleplay levels are at, like, 0%, and my boredom levels are at like, INF%, SO.

There are a few fandoms I'm willing to RP with, but, if there isn't a plot for one, then like, you'll have to make your own. (Please suggest your Fandom if you want to know if I'll do it or not.)

While i'll be using an OC, you may use anyone you wish. (With the exception of some of the plots, sorry about that.)

(I want to say that I am REALLY flexible when it comes to what kind of OC my partner uses. Whether it be human, furry, or anything in between I am totally (Usually) fine with.)

What I'm looking for in a Roleplay Partner:
  • Please have at least Semi-Decent grammar. And by that I mean I'm perfectly OK with typos or any misuse of punctuation, but please capitalize and have full stops at least.
  • I would very much like a roleplay with a good story. Having sex every few posts is fine, but a good story is essential to a roleplay as well. (Not that there's anything wrong with a lot of sex.)
  • I want to make clear that I don't really like roleplays dictated entirely by a set script/plotline. I like making it up as I go along, it makes it more fun. Sue me.

And the most important thing....

• Please, DO NOT make my character do or say something by your own hand. (Things like: 'YourCharacter took MyCharacter by the hand and walked someplace.' Is perfectly fine, but DO NOT write things such as: 'MyCharacter was thrown across the room.' Or 'MyCharacter was completely under the control of YourCharacter.')

Yeah, so anyway... Here are a few plots that have been stealing my soul for a while.

Pokemon:

• A battle against a mysterious Pokemon.
In this plot, your character is a Pokemon Trainer. They see a strange looking Black and Pink Pikachu and decide to capture it. The Pokemon is formidable, for sure, however is eventually captured and is at the mercy of its new master. From there, it's go with the flow.

(Set character for this one.)

• Defiance.

In this plot, your character is a Pokemon. Like the one above, they meet a Black and Pink Pikachu at night, staring at the sky. He looks weak and hungry, and your character decides to show pity on him, taking him back to their den/whatever. And then it's go with the flow.

(Also set character for this one.)

• Myths and Legends

(This one is set in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-esque universe.)
Your OC is part of an Exploration/Rescue Team. On a mission to a faraway place, they find a strange Pokemon, capable of using a Brand-New transformation similar to Mega Evolution! Then it's go with the flow because that's how I roll.

UNDERTALE:
(Why do I have a feeling that this'll send me down a path to hatemail?)

Intriguing Character.

In this plot, use whoever you wish. In the underground, human SOULS are needed to break the barrier trapping the monsters there. But what happens when a human falls down, WITHOUT a human SOUL? With the appearance of a human, the abilities of a Monster, and a SOUL of utter darkness... What could go wrong?

MirrorTale

Through some kind of mix-up, your character ends up in the world of MirrorTale. Either your character would try to get back where they came from, or be forced to try and settle into this strange world... Either way... They'll need help...

(Alternatively, you could also do a Text/RP based MirrorTale story, where you'll play as MirrorTale Frisk. It is heavily decision-based, and no matter which route you use, Genocide, Pacifist or Neutral, there are Multiple endings for each...)

Please PM me if you decide that you want to Roleplay with me. (Also if you want to check which Fandoms I am willing to RP.)

So then, thank you for even clicking this thread.

And Thank you in advance if anyone actually answers.

I hope you all have a nice day~!

-SC

Back
Top Bottom