Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you hate it when...

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Do you hate it when you give people chances. They contact you and they flake all three times over the same thing all three times. Have you had a similar experience?

I learned to not expect much from some people. It helps. I have partners who are awesome and reliable, and that helps too, especially when others are flaky.

Hmmm. Yes and no.

Sometimes I've had people disappear and then come back to me with sound reasons and we've carried on happily.

I think it's more a problem for me if I take the time to write out an introduction and all of that then someone simply ignores it and carries on role playing but doesn't offer me a word. If someone sees my introduction and is like, fuck no, fair enough. As long as someone tells me they're not interested or the introduction isn't their cup of tea, then it's all good. I just don't like not knowing, especially because I then think I have more active role plays than I really do. ;p

I think the most important thing is to find some dedicated partners, there are some out there, and stick to those. - As xanaphia said as well. Tends to help if you have some reliable partners.

Yes and no.

I know from personal experience that shit happens and sometimes people just aren't compatible. Some people can make my muse go wild and others I just stare at the screen and wonder what the fuck I'm going to write.

And sometimes I just flat out forget. That's my worst thing. I have mentally written the reply but not physically. So my brain checks it off my to do list never to be seen again

Back
Top Bottom