Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Venture Inside the Devil's Den (Gashnaw and Lagertha)

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
He thrust again, harder than before, each thrust growing faster and rougher. The girl he was assaulting probably at her wits end as this torture continued, Multiple time eh had already cum inside her and yet he was still going. He posse filming the entire rape, the entire night from when she showed up in his room to now and they were still filming, They filmed the tattoo, they filmed the collar buckled around her neck and locked, The shackles clamped around her wrists holding her down the floor with her ass in the air. And even when Bryan pulled a knife cutting away the clothes she had arrived in.

He new she was probably protesting to the film, she probably had been since the beginning, but she had also been gagged the entire time. It was the first thing used before the real fun began, getting his buddies to jack off onto her face before having fun himself. However even had she not been gagged, the roaring music of the party downstairs would drown her out, and if that did not do the trick, there was no other house for over a quarter mile. One of the perks of being the son of millionaires, solitude, privacy, and if a girl was dumb enough to tell her folks she was going to be at a friend's all weekend just so she could sneak off with him, well a weekend with him would be the biggest mistake they could ever make.

People who knew Bryan new that he was not the dreamboat he seemed to be at school. The fact that many people avoided him was usually a dead giveaway that there was something wrong with him. He was good looking, well built and at first glance would be the boy parents approved of. He had met parents before and they had no problem with him taking their daughter out. And he did have her home by her curfew. of course, no necessarily in the best shape. After all if he picked her up at eight and her curfew was ten, he only had two hours. But if they decided to stretch it to twelve, that was an extra two hours he could sue to spread the fun longer and let her have time to let her legs work again.

Alice was not going to get that chance, the party was going to g on for a while and he was certain her parents knew it was going to be a long night, but he would have her home by morning. He smacked the fresh tattoo again, the entire area extremely swollen from both being done and the fact that he kept smacking it inflict more pain.
"Pass me a lemon" He said calmly as one of the boys went to his mini fridge and tossed him a Lemon, he quickly cut it in half and squeezed one half over her wound letting the lemon juice irritate the tattoo.

"Tell me, how much does that hurt?" He asked and then sighed "Oh yea i forgot..." He curled his hand through her hair and force her to look up at the crowd. "You can't speak can you, you little cum bucket." He laughed as he gave one final thrust releasing inside her and pulled out letting the overflow of cum inside her pussy drip onto the floor.
"Oh you left a mess on my floor, Guess You're gonna have to clean it up." He said and unbuckled the gag. "Every last drop, lick it up. Do a good job, I might not use the other half of the lemon."

Alice Issac had come to the party that night innocently. To this moment, she could not remember how she had gotten to this situation. She remembered showing up, for the most part, completely sober, with a group of friends that had told her about the rich boy there. There, she vaguely remembered a boy telling her someone wished to speak to her upstairs, alone, a boy she had fancied growing up. Alice had not thought twice about it, though the girl had not really grown up too many years around him to notice ill behavior. The Issacs had only moved to the state a few years back, and Alice had been more than pleased to make new friends, gain new crushes, and have a brand new fresh start. That had been, until she had walked through that door, into the mess of the night...

Her head was down, cum still fresh on her pale face, on her closed eyes. It clumped on her lashes, her brows, some of it was in her hair, some of it on her nose, cheeks, lips and ball gag, but most of it dripped from her chin to the floor. Her long auburn hair had been pulled from her face, and every time Alice tried to lower her face, to not have the camera on it, there was a boy there pulling her chin up forcing her to face the camera directly. The music thrumming below rattled the ground, and did little to give her any pause of sanctuary as he kept thrusting harder and harder inside of her. Her innocence had been taken, blood had already made a small pool on the ground where she was forced to stay. Her knees hurt, her legs hurt, her ass hurt, the skin above her ass where the tattoo was hurt, and he was not letting up.

The boys filming even seemed to enjoy watching her torment, pleased they had got to explode on her face before she had screamed against the gag the first time he had penetrated. Now? Alice had completely shut off her mind, she wasn't thinking, she didn't want to. Not because she was enjoying it at this point, but because she had already freaked out after the first hour, and she knew no one would come to help her anymore. His crew cheered and hollered, egging Bryan to continue the torment of her small 5'2 frame. She was toned, Alice was a runner and took care of her body, as well as she ate healthy and enjoyed soccer. She had a nice rack as well, at 38D, a small waist, large firm ass, a birth mark under her right tit in the shape of a heart, her nipples were pink and small, breasts perky.

Her body jerked, crying against the gag as he hit the fresh tattoo again. The area was swollen, red, and her pussy was just as swollen and red. Each time he thrusted now, every time he smacked the tattoo only made her body hurt more, made her cry louder. One of his friends was pulling on her hair, moving it over her right shoulder to pool at the ground, he pushed her face upwards, smacking her and causing her eyes to open, the camera light directly in her face as her nostrils flared. She vaguely heard Bryan call out for a lemon, or so she had thought he had, though Alice did not know anymore..not until she heard the fridge close behind her, the slicing of a lemon and then.. Shrieked against the gag, her body contorting and tensing around his cock in her pain as the fresh juice hit her wound, her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment, too painful to keep them where they were, and his friends? They smiled and laughed at the sight, as she whined, as she cried, as her tears mixed with her frustration and the cum coating her face.

Alice knew there was no rest tonight, there was no way she would be getting out of this well off. Her friends were still downstairs, the party still blaring, and no one would hear her cries through the loud music, through the sound of alcohol. Even if they did, they would probably think it was just someone having an extremely good time, no one would notice. She jerked her head, trying to pull it away from him as he grabbed a large fistful of her hair, pulling it back hard enough she thought he might pull some out. Her eyes couldn't focus, her nostrils continued to flare as she fought to catch her breath, and her neck hurt from being bent back in such a manner. Though, he forced her to face the camera as he thrusted again, making her cry and her body shake as she felt him explode inside of her once more.

Thankfully, he pulled out after, her body throbbing and pushing some of the over flow of cum out of her channel to coat the floor, a small mixture of blood in it. Her ass was bright red, her inner thighs red, her pussy red and abused, as well as the tattoo and as he undid the gag she gasped for air, drool rolling down her chin. She shook her head, as one of his friends came closer, undoing a latch to the ground that had kept the shackles in place of the floor. Still, he kept the shackles around her wrists, allowing them to rattle with the collar on her neck as the boy pushed her, twisting her around to face Bryan, and pushed her face to the ground near the mess of where his cum was.

"You heard him, lick it up!" The boy mocked, the camera moving to her face again after a moment as he laughed. Her wrists dug into the ground, she tried to push back on his hand, not wanting to do such a demeaning thing.

"N-No!" Alice cried, stuttering as she gasped for air, but the boy was stronger and forced her face to the ground, her ass in the air still as he forced her opening gasping mouth to the pile of cum. The boy laughed, at her displeasure, he moved his other hand forward, pinching her nose so she could not breath. Alice smacked her hands into the ground, her face shaking as he shoved her face further into the mess.

"If you want air, then lick it up like Bryan said!" The boy mocked again as Alice cried in protest. Finally, not able to breathe and realizing the boy wouldn't let her go, she started to lick up the cum. Bryan's friends all smiled, laughing at her. "Swallow it too!" The boy called, shoving her face into the ground again as he laughed. Alice did that, she swallowed what she had in her mouth, he released her nose for a bit allowing her to take in a heavy breath before he pinched her nose again forcing her to continue. Her face was turning red, but she licked what she could up, swallowing it down like a slut might, and she grunted when the boy pulled her head back up, forcing her to sit up. He covered her mouth and nose, knowing there was cum in her mouth she had not swallowed. Alice shook her head against the hand, looking up at the boy holding her in such a manner, Bryan still in front of her with his friends to the side behind the camera. "Swallow it, slut!" The boy gripped her face tighter, her nose being pinched still, giving her no room to breath. Tears ran down her face, her whole face turning a brighter shade of red before she gave in, swallowing the disgusting taste down her stomach. The boy's face twisted into a smile as he moved his hand away, putting it on her jaw, gripping her jaw in such a way it forced her to part her lips, showing that there was no cum left in her mouth. "Good slut." The boy laughed, pulling away and pushing Alice forward to fall on the ground in front of Bryan. She had cleaned up most of the cum on the ground, despite her protests, but there was still a small patch left, and her face rested on the ground near that patch as she gasped and closed her eyes.​

Bryan watched the entire show, though was not to pleased with what had to be done in order to get her to obey. She was resilient and after three hours he was sure she would have been broken down enough. It seemed she had a lot more willpower than he thought she would.
"Scott, next time you tell my toys what to do, unless i specifically tell you to tell them, I will crack your skull open."
"Hey Bryan My battery is about to die" A girl said and Bryan turned to see his cousin still filming wit her phone.
"Get the camcorder out, start filming wit that and plug your phone in the charger." Bryan responded before turning his attention to another one of his buddies.
"How close to being online are we?"

The entire time they had been mistreating this girl, one of Bryan's posse had been hacking a website. It was going to be a pay to watch thing and Alice was going to be the main entertainment. Still they had to hack the site to make sure only paying members would be able to watch. That was the tough part as they were using a free streaming service.
"We're live"

Bryan smirked as he grabbed the camera and started talking to the viewers.
"Hey everyone great treat for you tonight. While we know most of you have grown bored of eighteen year old girls getting molested, we have one who is very excited to be on camera tonight. Se had just turned eighteen tonight, so we are celebrating her birthday the only way we know how. As you can see, not only do we have a webcam, but there are over a dozen camera's on her as well, I will be selling the raw videos and an edited version later." Bryan spoke. He knew Alice was not eighteen, but he ha dto pretend she was just to get past the illegal activity.
"And she is extremely happy to preform tonight." he added grabbing her face by he cheeks to make sure she couldn't speak yet looking at the camera anyway.

"Chat wants you to fuck her" The guy at the computer said calmly.
"Sorry guys, Marcus took a little while to get the room set up so I was fucking her while we waited, give me half an hour and we will get back to the fun. However I think we do have time before then, the voting system is up, why not pick a toy and bid on it, top one in the next five minutes will be used on her." Bryan said and quickly he could hear payments being made by a dinging sound.
"Yo marcus, how many people do we have in the chat?"
"Four hundred and climbing" Marcus replied

As the gang hung around, Bryan holding Alice in his lap as he rubbed her cunt he waited for the five minutes to pass while he kept her on screen.
"Hot knife." Marcus said as the timer went.
Bryan tossed Alice back to the floor. "Hold her" He said calmly as he pulled out a lighted and flipped it pen holding the flame to the knife he used to strip Alice earlier.
"So chat?" Bryan asked turning back to the computer as he heated up the blade, "where should i use it?" Most were suggesting her tits or ass, all of which bored him until he saw one that interested him.
"I like that one Cockman seven seven seven" Bryan said as he continued to heat up the blade until it was red hot. he walked over to Alice and nodding to hi gang to hold her down tightly pressed the flat now glowing blade against the bottom of her foot.

The sound that it caused sounded a lot like sizzling bacon, not quite but it was audible. Along with her expected screams and the smell of her flesh burning. However Bryan simply laughed. Not maniacally but he was enjoying this. Along with the webcam getting a nice close up of the torture.
"Let's get another poll going, I have three holes I can fuck, Mouth, Ass and pussy. I will fuck the winning hole in ten minutes. Immediately he started hearing the dinging sound again as people bid on one of the orifices for Bryan to bone
"Hey man, we just hit five hundred viewers."

Alice, was gasping for air. She was too tired to fight, too beat down, and Bryan and his pals with much stronger than she was to begin with. Plus, he had already worn her down in a sense, at least physically enough she couldn't fight as much as she first had, still she had spirit, and she wasn't going to break if she could stop it. Her green hues flickered around the room, the room was well lite, but she saw the feet of the boys around the camera. A girl was holding the camera, a phone rather, a boy on the computer. The boy that had forced her to eat up his cum cleared his throat, nodding his head to Bryan behind her.

"Sorry." The boy exclaimed, raising his hands in defeat. "She's all yours." Alice vaguely heard them, talking about getting an actual camera out, about being online. She knew they were filming this whole thing, for blackmail purposes later most likely, but when she thought about going live..Are they going to show everyone in the party this? I hope not.. Alice whined at the thought.

She heard the boy announce they were live, her muscles tensed at the thought and she listened to Bryan talk, walking around her to announce how excited she was. Alice was not happy, nor was she excited to be in this predicament, and when he talked about her eighteenth birthday, she looked up at him parting her lips to speak since they were now free of the gag. Must to her dismay, he knew her plans before hand, covering her mouth as she screamed in protest, lifting her cum covered face to the camcorder. It hurt, the way he grabbed her cheeks and pulled in her mouth to look at him, the blinding camera in her face, and Alice glared as best she could. Exhaustion written all over her features.

The next words displeased her; toys and bidding on which ones to use on her? What kind of black market site were they on? What was worse, is she could hear the frantic dinging as Bryan pulled her into his lap, covering her mouth as he rubbed her abused cunt while they filmed her. She squirmed on top of him, nostrils flaring as she whimpered. Five minutes passed, him rubbing her, forcing her to squirm at the feeling of his rough fingers. Her brows furrowed when she heard what they were going to use on her, hadn't the tattoo and lemon been enough? Alice was shaking her head, in disbelief as the pose came forward, after he had tossed her to the ground causing her to cry. She scrambled, trying to regain herself as they came forward, grabbing her and holding her down. One, knowing she would cry out again, covered her mouth as they waited. Alice's eyes darted to the people holding her, eyes watering as they darted to Bryan standing over her in no time with a red knife. She shook her head, kicking her legs as they grabbed them, holding her left foot up to him as she screamed and cried begging him not to, though her words were muffled. Then, the searing blade touched her skin. Her head jerked back as she shrieked against the hand covering her mouth, her body shaking as the smell hit her nose as the sound ringed in her ear, but the feeling was the worst. Her toes stretched out, her other leg rocking around with her arms as she tried to wriggle free, but it was no use. All the while, Bryan laughed at her torment, like she was some amusing animal running around in a pen trying to escape.

The longer he kept the searing blade on her foot, the more it hurt, but after a while Alice's eyes had rolled back as she cried. The pose only held her down tighter, the point she couldn't really move at all, only flex her fingers and toes as the girl got closer filming the whole thing.​

When Bryan removed the knife it was stuck to her foot, so when he did it took some extra skin with it. It annoyed him as it meant he would have to clean it later. However he didn't let them release her foot yet. Another girl who had been there from the start but had exited just before he burned her foot ha returned with bandaging. She handed the supplies to Bryan and he nodded to his gang which lifted Alice off the ground and placed her on the bed.
"Just so you know, Crying is not helping anything. You want to win, stop, most of the perverts watching the live stream right now, they like watching a cute little girl like you broken down. Why give them the satisfaction, instead just own it."

He opened a bottle of rubbing alcohol and doused a cloth in it. He then placed another cloth in her mouth. Mainly just for something to bite down on.
"This is going to sting like a bitch, but I don't want my toy to get infected." He said and then began o clean her freshly made wound.
After he finished that he put the cloth aside and pulled out the other materials, pulling out the gauze and began bandaging the foot.

Once he had finished with her foot he flipped her onto her stomach and washed the new tattoo as well with the alcohol and then force her to sit up as he looked over at Marcus who spoke.
"Mouth."
Bryan smirked and then looked back at Alice forcing her to her knees on the floor.
"I'll give you a choice, you can either suck my dick, or I'll place a ring gag on you and have ever guy in this room including me shoot a load down your throat. Along with other fluids."

He waited for her to answer and while it was longer than he had expected given the choice he was satisfied. He was about let her begin sucking before pausing.
"Oh and don't even think about biting, or i will literally rip out every single tooth you have with a pair of pliers." he said and nodded to Scott who shuffled through his desk and pulled out a pair of crude looking Pliers. handing them to Bryan.
"I encourage you to test me, so really what you should do is just suck me off and get it over with. Do a good job and I will let you go home after."

Alice did not care to listen to the sound of her searing flesh, or the feel and sound of her skin tearing off her foot as he took the knife from it. She panted, groaning as tried to collect herself, though sweat was rolling down her face as her leg shook. Still, they did not release it, instead they lifted her and moved her onto the bed. His words passed in her ears, but Alice seemed not to care what he said as she stared up at the ceiling, not bothering to look at him anymore, or the girl that had returned.

Alice gulped, but she didn't have the strength to fight him. Her cheek rested against the bed as he pushed a white cloth in her mouth, and she just allowed the cloth to be in her mouth. Only when he put the alcohol on her foot, did she bite down so hard she figured she might chip her teeth in the process. Her muscles in her legs tensed, her brows furrowing in pain as he cleaned the foot. She thought the pain would never go away, but he quickly bandaged her foot after. As terrible and ruthless Bryan was being to her, he was at least cleaning the wounds he inflicted to her. Though she still was not thankful he was calling her his toy, or had inflicted the wounds in the first place.

After she thought he was finally done, she groaned as he flipped her onto her stomach revealing the freshly inked tramp stamp with his family's crest on it, purple and black, a bold statement despite the redness the skin had collected in irritation from the inking and his spanking it. Alice groaned, shaking and unable to help herself as she cried against the cloth, not that loud though, as he rubbed the wound clean.

Had she thought the party was going to stop so soon? Alice was mistaken as she was forced to sit up, on the verge of passing out from the amount of abuse she had been through in the last three hours. She had wondered why some of the girl's had told her once to never fuck him, he was relentless and he could go for hours. Alice was regretting going through the door, being so foolish as she heard the orifice they wanted him to fuck of hers. She closed her eyes as she breathed, groaning as he grabbed her hair again, forcing him to follow as he pulled her off the bed and onto the ground, he kept her on her knees before he spoke. Alice looked up at him, wide eyed as he asked her a question. Did he really think she would take the second option at this point. "Yours.." Alice said, with a disgusted face, not enjoying the fact she had to choose any option at that.

Alice stared at his cock, her face contorting as she thought about wrapping her lips around it. Those ten inches, and that three inch girth was massive, compared to her small mouth. That, and the fact she had never sucked a guy off did not feel pleasing. Still he held her head, and as he paused she looked up at him when he threatened her. Alice turned her eyes looking at Scott who shuffled through the desk. She winced, at the narly old looking silver pliers he pulled out, ancient looking things but big enough to pull teeth out easily. Alice did not wish to believe he would actually do such a thing to her, someone would notice, her parents would notice all her teeth missing, she could easily get an infection and die from such a thing. However...Alice did not want to risk it. Bryan had already showed he was good about his word that he would do just what he threatened.

Alice barred her teeth at first, her mouth being close to his massive cock that still had his semen all over it from being inside of her, as well as a thin line of blood from the hymen he had broken inside of her. She scrunched her nose up, closing her eyes as she opened her mouth. She did not like this at all, but at least she did not have to look at him while she did such a demeaning thing on camera. She wrapped her pale pink lips around the tip of cum covered cock. Her tongue slide against the under side of him as she licked at his cock, breathing through her nose as she slide another inch in her mouth, halfway in her mouth as she continued to move her tongue, rolling it against the underside of him.​

Bryan was actually impressed with her blowjob, it was not bad. Sure it was a little sloppy and could have been better, but for a Virgin, she had experience.
"Bed this isn't even the first cock she has sucked either. Definitely the first one to fuck her but her tongue is talented. Maybe she has practice. Maybe her dad gets her to suck him off before work each day." Bryan joked as the guys laughed.
"Maybe she has an older brother." Kyle suggested This entire time he was the only guy who had not been participating in this game. He had just been chilling on a couch in the back of the room.
"Or a cousin" Stacey aid, the girl who had lured Alice into the room in the first place suggested.
Bryan raised a brow "I don't think so, chances are if that was the case I mean if she did, she would not be a virgin. I mean Kyle how long until you fucked your sister? And stace, as your cousin, how long before I took your virginity."
The two nodded and in sync said Point made"

Stacey and Bryan had been dating at one point. they knew they were cousins but neither cared. In fact the only person to have ever been spared this side of Bryan was Stacey. It was a nice couple and regardless of the fact that it was incest their public appearance was approved by many. Of course they eventually broke up and then Bryan became what he was now. Only a few people new why he was the way he was now as well, as no one else ever clued in to something so obvious. And no it was not due to a break up.

"Well either way she does have a brother. He is actually in the chat right now." Marcus said as he had pulled up Alice's facebook account and had tracked down her brother's computer to find out who he was.
"Big Brother may have never drilled her, but he definitely likes watching his sister get tortured and molested. Isn't that right Chris?" Marcus said calmly and the chat began to riot trying to figure out which member was Alice's brother. "Chris why not let us now, did you force her to low you, or did she go for it without any coaxing from you. or maybe she is just naturally talented."

Bryan stopped and pulled her off his cock by her hair.
"Did you ever suck a member of your family?" He asked coldly but seemed generally curious. He waited for her answer before pulling her back down on his shaft.
"Finish me off then i will take you home."

Her face was red from embarrassment, as well as from the torture that had taken place moments ago and within the last three hours. She did not like how they were talking, mocking her, praising her skills. Alice had never had a cock in her mouth, in fact the only sort of sexual acts she had done was masturbating herself. Though, she had always just played with her clits and breasts, vanilla if anyone knew.

However, she tried ignoring him, and the rest of them, as she began to bob her head up and down, accidentally slipping another inch in her mouth, closer to the back of her throat. It did not cause her to gag, being she was still an inch away from hitting her uvula in any case to prevent such a thing. Her tongue continued to roll, getting grossed out about them talking about her sucking her father off, which Alice had never done, or her brother. Her brows were furrowed, angrily at the notion, though Alice had not know Bryan and Stacey had been cousins, until this predicament.

Alice's eyes flashed open, confusion, distress, disgust, hate, loathing all mirror on her expressions as Marcus talked about her older brother, pulled up her face book account to show they were tracking him. The worst part was..he was watching her blow Bryan, he had watched her being tortured, he had most likely bide on everything that had happened. Alice's breathing started catching, freaking out slightly as they spoke to her brother, trying to coax him out to show who he was on chat. They had to be lying, there was no way he would actually watch this, that he would continue to watch her do such a thing or be forced to do such a humiliating thing.

When she was pulled from his cock, there was an audible pop that sounded in the room. Alice looked up at him, angered that he would ask such a question, that he was waiting to see if she had. She scrunched her nose, disgusted with the notion. "You are a sick fuck to think I would fuck a member of my family in any sense!" Alice was free, for once in the entire time to retort, to show her anger at the man that had her wrists bound, a collar on her neck, that had branded her with a tattoo as his property. He seemed satisfied with the answer and Alice grunted as he pulled her face down against his cock, forcing her in a sense to open her mouth as he shoved his cock into her mouth. Alice gagged slightly, him forcing too much into her mouth before she pulled her head up, bobbing her head with the three inches she could do without gagging as he exclaimed she needed to finish him off before he would take her home.​

Bryan was satisfied with the response, he figured she was just naturally talented as there were obvious flaws in her technique. However as she continued to suck him off a Ding came onto the computer screen. Bryan looked over and laughed as Marcus read out loud.
"No we have never engaged in sexual activity with each other. I cannot speak for our dad as I do not know but I can confirm that she and I never have. though now that I know how to get her to obey i may take a page form Bryan's book and use her myself."

While that read bryan's eyes narrowed. He finished cumming down Alice's throat but pulled her to the monitor screen. and reveled her Tattoo to the audience.
"You see this, she is tagged. She belongs to me. Only I can mistreat her. If you so much as touch her without my say so, you will regret it. I take care of my toys, you are not my toy. I will not take care of you." He said his voice harsh. "She may be broken, she may be harmed, but you are not to touch her. He paused and then looked at Alice. "Unless she says it is okay. If you rape her, and I find out, I will leave you in a ditch." He then turned back to Alice and handed her a glass of water. "I think it's about time i drive you home. Stace."

As he helped Alice to her feet and holding her up so she would not have to put much pressure on the burned foot he waited fro Stacey to return with a change of clothes. It was just a pair of sweatpants and a large hoodie but it would suffice enough to cover her up.

He drove her home as he had found her address and stopped in front of her house.
"You are not out of the woods yet, But at least you survived tonight. It is going to be easier from here on out, so long as you obey."

The rest of the weekend was pretty easy, most of the party had died in Bryan's house so the teenagers were sleeping off a massive hangover. The group upstairs dispersed shortly after Bryan left leaving Kyle an Stacey sleeping over. Kyle had issues with his family so he slept over most nights and Stacey was Bryan's ex girlfriend and cousin, so it was not at all weird for her to sleep over. Of course, she had crawled into his bed once he had gotten back, even if he was too exhausted to go another round with anyone.
"First time you ever called anyone out for suggesting to fuck one of your toys. I mean you did for me but i was never your toy."
Bryan smirked. "I dunno, I mean Alice is special. or maybe it is because I just got her and I don't want to share just yet."
Stacey simply snorted. "You're a softy"

When they got to school on Monday the first thing Alice would experience was Scott and Kyle grabbing her and leading her to the basement where Bryan was waiting, Stacey there was well and Marcus playing on his laptop. Neither one cared about her protests and the first thing Bryan did was give Alice a look over before bending her over and looking at the tattoo.
"it's healing nicely, Looks nice though, very vibrant."
He had said that mainly to himself but then turned his attention back to Alice.
"Strip. Don't worry, no one comes down here. Well except a couple teachers but not for a bit, no one else will see you except us right now."
"Hey Bryan. She has a cousin who goes to this school as well" Marcus said tapping away at his laptop.
"Is that so. How old?"
"Fifteen, want me to give you her class schedule, see if any of your agents share a class with her?"
Bryan thought for a moment. "Maybe later" he then looked back to Alice "Naked, now."

Alice's face contorted, anger striking her as she sucked his cock. Still, she stared forward, at his belly as she bobbed her head, his hand still gripping her hair as he began to laugh, his cock jiggling between the top of her mouth and her tongue on the bottom. She looked up, confused until she heard Marcus start to speak, anger struck her as she glared at Marcus, as best she could in this position. This had to be some sort of ruse. Some some of trickery. Or someone pretending to be her brother. That person answering, could not really have been him. Could it?

Alice jerked a bit when his cock throbbed, it felt weird and gross in a sense as he squirted down her throat. She gagged at the feeling, but swallowed, not wishing to face anymore type of punishment as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. The three or four inches she had sucked were glistening, fresh with her saliva as he dragged her by her hair over to the monitor. Alice fought, grunting and groaning in hate as he forced her to move in such a way the camera could get the tramp stamp he had given her a few hours before. Alice panted, ready to pass out at any moment as she briefly listened to Bryan, proclaim she was his toy, though the girl had agreed to no such thing and had been forced into this whole mess. She gulped, listening to him threaten whoever had responded, be it her brother or not as her eyes twitched. Though her head jerked to look at him when he said if she agreed to it it would be alright. "Sick fuck. I would never!" Alice grunted, as he handed her a glass of water. Eagerly she took it and downed it no problem sighing as she listened to the camera snap off.

Alice had not been pleased with the clothing she had been given, but her own were left in shreds on his floor. Alice did not look at Bryan at all when he helped her down the stairs, to his car, and drove her home. She was silent, even when they got to her house and he spoke about it getting easier. Alice made a dangerous look at him as she slipped out of the car and stumbled to her front door, not bothering to look back at him as she slammed the door behind her.

Alice had stumbled inside, her parents being asleep, she moved, going past her brothers room, a blue light still on under his bedroom door. Her breath caught heavy as she passed before stumbling to her room, closing it and locking it before she moved one of her vanity chairs to the door, baring it. Alice was not sure if her brother had really been watching the whole thing, if he had really responded, but she sure as hell did not want to know if he did and she wasn't about to risk it. She stripped her clothes, taking a cold bath before she went to sleep.​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

Alice had awoken the next day in a fit, she had fallen asleep in the tub after draining the water. Sunday, at least it had been Sunday. She didn't have to bother seeing Bryan or his evil friends until the next day and..well Sunday had passed really uneventful. Though Alice had spent most of it redressing her wounds as best she could, putting lotion on the ink she now had, throwing the clothing she had gotten in a trash bag, and she had laid in bed for the rest of the day. Not bothering to eat or leave her room, just simply drinking coconut water she had in her mini fridge as she stayed there.

Unfortunately, Monday had come quicker than she had anticipated. Her wound on her foot was healing slowly, but the tattoo was at least alright. She had been thankful that the only really good lotion she used was a hemp lotion, and it seemed to work well on the irritated skin, though she had reframed from putting it on her foot. At least, Alice had all the supplies she needed to fix herself up, she was a runner and it happened.

The day had started off normal; hitting her alarm's snooze button several times, getting dressed, brushing her hair, brushing her teeth..and well everything was normal besides the large collar around her neck she couldn't get off. "UGH!" Alice had grunted, knowing she would have to get some sort of metal cutter to get it off, but she wouldn't be able to do such a thing until after school. Annoyed, she had put on a loose top, so her abused body could be hidden more. She had also found a silver scarf, to go with her lose lilac covered blouse, that she twisted around the purple and black dog collar, twisting around it and wrapping it around her neck several times to it hid the collar well. Alice wore some loose baggy black pants, barely tightening the strap below her belly and tramp stamp before she had padded up one of her shoes, and put on flats. She didn't bother putting on make-up, not anymore, not after Saturday, and she grabbed her backpack with her sports bag before heading downstairs, eating and leaving for school after her brother had already left for work, then college.

Alice had showed up to the school, early like always. She had gone to the locker room in the gym, putting her spots equipmet away, though she worried how she would be able to preform with her foot. She did not think about it as she moved to her locker in the hallway, opening it to began to place her backpack away. Just as she was grabbing her books, Scott and Kyle showed up. They forced her to put her things in the locker, closing it before they began to drag her to the basement. Alice fought, annoyed, done with the whole thing. However the boy's were bigger, stronger, and she had little resistance to their power as they lead her to the basement and Alice glared as she saw the trio.
"Let go of me!" Alice jerked, angry as Bryan looked her over before he forced her to bend over a table in the middle of the room. She kicked, stomping her one good foot on the ground in protest as he lifted the back of her blouse, pulling her pants down slightly to see the tattoo better. Alice snorted at his comment, a hateful expression playing on her face as she glared at the white wall in front of her. "What makes you think I'll keep it?" Alice hissed, angry she was down here.
Alice glared at him as she straightened herself, pulling her shirt back down and putting her pants back in place as he told her to strip. "I will not." She gave him a dangerous look, it was no doubt she hated him for everything, and she had enough rest now that she could protest once again. However, her head jerked as Marcus talked about her cousin, telling Bryan how old she was. "D-D- Why the hell do you want to know about my cousin?" Alice pointed at Marcus, glaring at Bryan in disbelief. Her cousin Rose was only fifteen, and often Alice and her hung out, they had grown up together as sisters. Alice always loved playing the big sister role, but now that they were bringing up her cousin, who had lived here her entire life, Alice didn't know what to think.

Alice's teeth barred when Marcus asked if Bryan wanted to see Rose's classes. "Don't you dare!" Alice hissed, hands rolling into fists as she scrunched her nose up at Bryan. "I won't do what you ask!" Alice stomped her right foot, her good foot, in protest to him. She was angry, she was tired, she just wanted to go back to her regular life without any of them. "I'm going back to my locker." Alice jerked her head, annoyed and sneering as she made her way for the entrance of the stairwell.​

"You leave and your cousin," he paused and looked at Marcus "name?
"Rose"
"Your cousin Rose will take over for you."
Bryan wasn't sure how close they were, maybe she would let her cousin take the fall for it, just to escape. Or maybe they were closer like he had expected and she would weigh the options.
"I am telling to strip because i picked out a uniform for you to wear. While I do want to fuck you again, i think your pussy could use at least another day to heal. Its just to give you your new uniform, and try it on to make sure it fits, and lay down the ground rules. So come back her and sit your ass down. Or leave and i make your life difficult and make Rose's torturous."
He had a feeling that would get her attention and that he liked, having a bit of persuasion.

"Stace" Bryan said and Stacey stepped forward handing Alice a school unifrom. It was the typical white blazer and plaid miniskirt combo. Instead of one skirt though, there were multiple colors. He grabbed the green one and smiled.
"Green goes well with her hair and eyes." He said and then Stacey laid out a pair of knee-high black socks and a green tie that matched the green of the skirt Bryan chose. That is it however, no panties or shoes, not even a jacket.
"and take off the goddamn scarf. cute as it may be, which i don't think it is. I want to see that collar. If you hide it i think you may have cut it off, and trust me, you don't want me to punish you for cutting off the collar. Though if you ask really nicely, i might get you a better one."

Stacey laughed
"Hey at least your is comfortable. First girl he collared was wearing just a strip of leather. It neck got so irritated that she needed to start putting lotion on every day. It may not be expensive but at least yours is good quality and padded inside."
"Change" Bryan interrupted. "Or i can pin you down and rip off your clothes."

Alice froze, her right foot almost on the first stair as he spoke about her cousin. Rose wasn't as pretty as Alice was, the girl was slightly chubby, overweight, and she had a pudgy face. Though, despite those facts, Alice could imagine that Bryan would take her cousin and torture her just to torment Alice. She jerked her head around, teeth barred at him, talking about her taking over, about a new uniform, about how he wanted to fuck her again but her pussy need to rest more.

"I hate you." Alice spat the words, venom in them as she turned around. Walking further back into the poorly lit room, black furniture lining the walls, a coffee machine, cabinets, nothing overly nice in the room down here, and it was apparent it was not used often. Alice crossed her arms over her chest, annoyed as she stood near the table again. Though she made no motion to bend over or undress.

Alice glared at Stacey, snatching the terrible thing from her hands as she examined it, grunting it hate at the stupid thing. Mainly, because he had gotten it for her, because he wanted to wear it. "This is disgusting looking." Alice commented, not enjoying the outfit at all. The girl did not enjoy skirts at all, dresses were alright on occasion, but skirts did not please her at all. Alice glared at him, her eyes were green, so she could see where he would think green would go well with her hair color and eyes but it did not mean she liked it any less.

Alice sneered when he took her to take off the collar. She glared at Stacey as commented it on it. Alice simply stood glaring at the two, the outfit in her hands. "No underwear, no shoes? Do you expect me to walk around without shoes all day?" Her teeth barred, trying to reframe form asking about the underwear. "I'm not putting this on without underwear." Alice laid the uniform on the table, crossing her arms over her chest in a huff. He had mentioned something about her asking nicely about a new collar, but Alice would do no such thing. "Like hell I'll ever ask you nicely for anything."​

Bryan just smirked when she declares she would never ask him nicely for anything.
"Too bad, had you asked nicely i may have also let you keep your underwear, but I don't want you to be a hypocrite so no underwear. As for shoes. I was going to let you wear the ones you have on now. I figured you may have something far more comfortable on than what i could have provided. After all, you are a track runner." He added and walked toward her before grabbing her by the collar.
"Also I am being nice. I am giving you a break from sex right now. While your pussy needs to heal i don;t need to wait. I could take it right now, or I could fuck your ass or maybe but that mouth of yours to better use." he said and gave her a quick smack across the cheek.
"I could also force you to call e master, I have not done any of that yet. All you need to know is that this is your new school unifom, you wear it every day. You may wear any pair of underwear you wish to wear with it, but I decide in the morning if you go with or without. Every day you wash and iron this when you get home after school. Every morning you report here. Simple rules to follow and life can be much easier."

As he stepped away to have her change Marcus came in with a paper and Bryan looked it over.
"Hey Kyle isn't your sister in Mr. Robert's Class?"
"Yea why?"
"Looks like i have an agent for Rose." Bryan smirked. "So what is it going to be, Alice. Are you going to obey my orders, or should i find someone else who will?"

She took a large breath in as he smirked at her. He was enjoying this, her protesting, her detest. She did not understand how someone could not get a clue, how someone could enjoy blackmailing someone and using them.

"You are a disgusting human being." Alice murmured as he talked about so no underwear for today. She looked around the room glaring at the people staring at her, his damn pose. How many people followed? Why? Because he was rich? Because he was a sadist? She didn't get it at all!

Alice gagged slightly when he pulled on the collar, it was sturdy, and he used enough force to make her uncomfortable. Her head tilted back to stare up into his face as he talked about giving her body a break. About how he could use her, how he could force her to do a list of things but he was being nice. Still, he had smacked her across the face during his speech. Making Alice gasp, and touch her right cheek as it turned red. Alice ground her teeth together as he gave her rules about the uniform. He was trying to control her, to make her his slave, but she had an idea how to get out of it.

Alice was happy when he pulled away, she was ready to spit in his perfect face. Bryan was no where near the boy she had dreamed he would be, this was a bloody nightmare. Then, she heard the conversation. Her eyes becoming fearful as he questioned her, threatening her cousin Rose. It was not a risk Alice wanted to take, to have her cousin, her innocent cousin, go through the same torture she had.

"Don't you dare go near her!" Alice shouted, angered, her fists shook as she pointed to the ground with her left hand in a threatening way. "Fine! I'll do it! I won't enjoy it!" Alice spat on the ground, coating the wooden floor with her spit. She turned her face away from him. Alice latched her fingers on the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up over her head and exposing her bare breasts as she did so. She pulling it over her head, throwing it in anger on the table next to the uniform. Before she moved, untying her pants, letting them fall to her ankles. She moved next to undo the scarf around the collar sighing heavily as she did so throwing it on the table as well. Alice left her peach colored underwear on, grabbing the skirt, pulling it on her body - she used the table for support, before she grabbed the top and pulled it down over her frame. Alice moved her feet out of her pants, grabbing a chair and turning it around. She leaned against the chair, pulling her underwear off with out lifting her ass into the air and sliding it off her legs to put in on the table before she moved to sit down. The metal chair made her shiver from it's cool texture before she took off her shoes one by one, pulling the knee high socks on, all the way up before sliding her shoes back on. Alice felt ridiculous as she stood up, the skirt barely covered her ass, and she tugged at it trying to hold it. "This is embarrassing!" Alice groaned, annoyed.​

He watched as she changed he sort of wished she had stripped all at once, give a bit of a show before putting the clothe son but he was okay with what she did. What surprised him though was this time he actually saw her body. Sure he had seen it on saturday, but this time he actually looked at it. Admired it. Perhaps his toy did have more to offer than being just a cock sleeve. He knew she hated him but when she was dressed he smiled and nodded to Stacey so she left, leaving Alice there alone with Bryan.

"Embarrassing, that is kind of why I am having you wear it. but look at the bright side, i am making you wear clothes, I could instead just cut the clothes off and force you to march through the hallways nude. You wouldn't be the first girl i have done that too either." He sighed and took a seat.
"I trust you have a Cell phone, call your parents an tell them that you will be a bit later coming home tonight."
Bryan had a few plans in mind.
"And remember, rose is the next step for your disobedience."

He waited for her to make a call before fishing something out of his pocket. It was a small jar but the contents on teh inside was what was going to make today quite a lot of fun. He waited until she hung up before forcing eh rto her feet and smearing some contents of the jar onto his fingers before inserting them inside her cunt rubbing it along her walls.
|Before you start bitching and asking what i just did. Its an aphrodisiac, and one that gets in trough your skin. In about twenty minutes your pussy is going to be acing to get some action." He said calmly. "Oh ad I would get to class, and don't think you are going to get to fuck any random guy. i will be in here at lunch, I will be your release. Everyone else will see the collar or the tattoo and know not to touch you. have fun."

Alice was pulling at the blazer, it covered her chest for sure, but it showed a lot of cleavage she did not enjoy showing. It was bad enough she knew she had a big ass and a nice rack, it was worse that he was trying to put it on display. She blinked at him as he watched her, the hint of pleasure in his eyes as she stared at her like some sex object. Alice hoofed, knowing that was exactly what she was to him, and right now she had no way out but to obey. Still, she had not put the tie on, she had left it on the table next to her clothes. Alice looked at him, questioning his motives when he told Stacey to leave, the rest of his lackeys following suite. Was he going to take her again before class? He said he wasn't though.

"You are despicable." Alice's lips twitched, annoyed when he said he could make her walk through the school naked. "I'd get expelled for that." She knew that much. She watched him carefully, sitting down herself and keeping her legs closed as he sat in front of her. Alice rose a brow when he told her to call her parents. She opened her mouth to protest, but quickly shut it when he mentioned Rose being his next objective. Alice hissed, like a snake. "Asshole." Still, the girl fished through her blouse on the table, pulling out a mobile phone that was there for emergencies. A prepaid thing that didn't have many minutes. She scanned her people on her phone, before calling her parents to inform them she'd be late. Though talking them out of why, was hard, and simply Alice told them it was something to do with art class. Since, they didn't like when she stayed later then usual just for running and soccer.

Alice turned to look at him as she closed her phone, watching as he fished something from his pocket and watched him walk closer to her. "What the hell is that?" Alice pondered questioning as he grabbed her by her hair to force her to her feet. "Owe!" She exclaimed as she leaned on her right leg to take pressure off her left foot. She jumped, wide eyed when he stuck his fingers inside of her with that clear liquid inside of her. It felt worse then when he had cum inside of her, and then..he exclaimed what the hell it was. Alice gave him a nasty look when he exclaimed what she needed to do. "Why the hell does your parents let you have shit like this?" Alice rose her voice, shaking in anger. She pulled away from him, grabbing her clothes and holding the skirt down by the backside causing some of the tattoo to show. She left the tie on the table, and did not bother to look back at him as she walked out of the room. He was joking right? That she was going to be craving to be fucked at lunch time.? There was no way he would do such a terrible thing when she was still sore as all hell. "Fucker." Alice muttered.

Alice hated the looks the jocks of the school gave her as she passed by. Some bit their bottom lips, others whistled, some just stared, but all of the gawking made her resentful as she got to her locker. She put her clothes in the locker, before grabbing her books and heading to her first class of the day; Math. Alice was trying to pretend like nothing was wrong as she limped, as she sat down, as class started. She couldn't believe anything he said, she wouldn't be craving to be fucked in thirty minutes. There was no way.​

When she mentioned his parents he nearly backhanded her right there but held back. He didn't know why either, no one got exemption from that. No one except his friends and Stacey. Everyone else would get hurt but they knew why that topic was sensitive. Bryan's parents were not around. No they were not dead, far from it actually, In fact he knew they were well and alive as the money kept coming in. They just decided to take vacation and leave him behind, for three years. Or coming up onto three years. Bryan had been screwing Stacey bi-daily when they had been at home. A little disturbed by their son and niece getting nasty, but at least they were discreet about it. One day they decided to leave and that is when Bryan fell apart. The nice guy that people liked due to him being nice had become the cold sadistic bastard Alice had met. No one saw the boy they once knew. Even Stacey could not see her ex. The boy the loved, the boy she lost her virginity to, she could not even see a glimpse of him anymore.

Scott thought it was awesome to have no parents, and Kyle liked not having to ask for permission to sleep over. Stacey knew the impact of not having the parents around but the boys all thought it was awesome. Last time Bryan heard was that they were in Cuba, but again that was three years ago, they could have been anywhere now. still his life went on. he grew darker and colder, he became who he was and yet still went to school.

Bryan just stormed down the hall as he exited the room and Stacey knew the look all too well. She waited for Alice to exit the room before handing her a couple of pills.
"Don't worry it's just asprin. You brought up parents. Just take the asprin before lunch. Parents are a really touchy subject. Especially for him."

By time lunch rolled around Bryan was twitching. All morning he was holding onto the urge to just backhand Alice for her comment. It was so infuriating the he could not even concentrate on anything but the bitch who had unintentionally struck a nerve. He was going to teach her her place. Originally he was gong to just have her ache and beg to get fucked, even if she hated him her body was going to need it. but now. no he was going to make her suffer her body begging for a release, and all he would do is hurt her, more. Break her mind. Her body begging for release her mind saying no for her hatred for him and the rest of her body in pain not wanting to move. Her brain trying to process all of it would probably give her an upset stomach.

"Taser, now" Bryan growled at Marcus who simply handed it to Bryan without even looking up for his computer.
"You know, someday you;re going to regret what you have done." Marcus continued. "I'm not saying treat Alice better, but you are going to become an adult in a few months. You will eventually be in over your head.
"Screwdriver" Bryan added and was handed a screwdriver as well. "Duct tape" and then was given a roll of duct tape. "Well lets wait until my birthday, then we will see how many fucks i give." He added as he entered the room ad begun dismantling the taser.

Alice hadn't bothered to keep the aspirin that Stacey had offered. She had thrown it out in a garbage along the way going from class to class. Thirty minutes had easily passed, and for a while Alice had not felt anything, just a slight tingling in between her legs, but she could think it was just her throbbing core from when he took her the first time. That was not the case. After her second class, Alice was panting, wiping sweat off her face as she tried to keep herself together. The tingling had turned hotter, warming up her insides and the rest of her body and it felt like death. Her nipples were hard, showing through the blazer and she grunted at the thought, but as lunch grew closer, she could feel her pussy getting hotter.

"It's like I'm in fucking heat.." Alice proclaimed, having gone to the rest room to splash could water on her face. She was muttering to herself in a mirror, alone in the bathroom. She was holding onto the porcelain sink, her legs shaking in need and she felt this rush of wanting something inside of her. What was worse? She could feel smell her own arousal, and feel it rolling down her inner legs. She leaned against the cool porcelain, trying her best to keep herself as she tugged on the blazer as it clung to her skin loosening it. "Torture.." Bryan seemed to have a knack for that, torturing her. Though she suspected she wasn't the first, as he had seemed to know exactly what to do, when to do, and how to do. Alice hated him with a passion, but her body was getting so hot and her legs were buckling. She fell to the bathroom floor, panting as she wiped more sweat from her brow. "That feels good." She exhaled, enjoying the cool tile on her ass, on her dripping down. It was terrible, but she was trying her best to resist the urges pouring through her mind. Alice rubbed her face, thinking about how she wanted to run up to one of the jocks that had been eyeing her, begging them to fuck, to get it over with, but she shook her head at the thought. She wasn't going to give in! Or at least she had thought such a thing.

By the time the lunch bell sounded, Alice was not herself. She had wiped herself up, drying herself as best she could, but it was no use. She was stumbling trying to find a way out of this mess, though she had no idea how long the effects of this concoction would last and it felt like the end of the world. "I..can't take it..." Alice admitted to herself, going the opposite way of the lunch room. She leaned against a door, for support as she stared down the hall. Some more boys passed her by, grinning at the look of need on her face, but her blazer had rose a bit and she had pulled her skirt down enough earlier to hide her ass that the tattoo showed, that and the collar sent them away. "How many...girls has he done this crap to?" Alice moved, further down the hall stumbling and..

"Alice! How are you doing?" She bumped into a small plump girl, dark brown curls framed the girl's pugly face, green eyes staring up at Alice. Alice blinked, pushing sweat off her eyes lashes as she leaned against the lockers. "What are you wearing? Why do you have a collar on your neck? Are you alright?" The girl's squeaky voice ringed in Alice's ears, as she smiled as best she could.

"R...ose..." Alice drew out the name between breathes as the girl huffed. Annoyed it took Alice so long to respond. Rose looked up at Alice, herself only being 4'6, she had yet to hit puberty or lose any baby fat, in fact Rose only seemed to be getting bigger. Then again, she never enjoyed eating healthy or working out like Alice did.

"You look sick." Rose's brows furrowed, freckles colored her entire pudgy face as she looked over her cousin. Though the girl seemed to pause, not noticing the wetness rolling down between Alice's legs. "Ah! Is it that cold in here?" Rose saw something though, Alice's hard nipples showing through the white blazer. Alice leaned her head forward, hair falling in front of her gasping face. Rose looked at her with concern, trying to tug on Alice's arm. "Come then cousin! Let's go see the nurse! You look terrible!" Alice groaned, pulling her arm away from her cousin who only looked at her bewildered.

"Go..to..lunch..R..ose.." Alice breathed heavily, tilting her head back as she gasped with her mouth open and pulled the skirt down more in the front showing some indents of her hips. She was going crazy, and Rose trying to coax her to go the nurse was not helping. Rose looked at Alice's glazed over eyes in wonder.

"Are you high?" Rose finally asked after a pause. Alice's green eyes looked down at the girl as she leaned against the locker. Her body was starting to shake, the need growing as she slammed her head into the locker with a groan. Rose jumped back when Alice did such a thing, eyes wide. "That's it! You are going into withdraw!" Oh how right she was, all from that stuff Bryan had smeared inside of Alice. Though, it was not the withdraw Rose was thinking about. "I never took you to be a drug addict cousin." Rose put a finger on her chin, looking up at Alice as Alice panted. Rose frowned, before patting Alice on the back. "Okay..if you need someone to be there for your withdraw, I'll be in the lunch room. Okay cousin?" Alice stared at Rose, waiting for her to finally go away. Rose smiled at her cousin, before scampering away waving. "Just call if you need me!" Rose said cheerfully. Alice grunted, dragging her feet forward, not bothering to look back at Rose as she moved like a zombie closer to the basement.

"Thank.. God.." God was defiantly not there to thank as Alice finally found the basement, and crawled down to the bottom. Alice stopped at the opening door, she could see Marcus inside clicking away at his keyboard, but she couldn't move any further. Alice slide against the wall, to the ground panting as she looked inside the door. Her legs were shaking, enough wetness had been sliding down her legs to soak her knee high socks, and her shoes below. Alice gulped, closing her eyes as she breathed heavily, hating Bryan for doing this thing to her.​

Kyle and Scott had been heading down the hall a few minutes later when they caught sight of Alice on the floor. Their first instinct was to relieve the girl themselves but they also knew not to touch her as Bryan would be nearby.
"Bet Bryan gave her that horny cream" Scott laughed, "look at that mess on the floor."
Kyle shook his head and bent down picking Alice up in his arms cradling her like a child. Kyle was pretty big, 6'4 and very well built. He had to be being on the football team, or at least he had been until he failed a drug test and got kicked off. It didn't matter to him, he kind of hated playing football as it was too much pressure form his dad.

Scott was much shorter, being only 5'6 and a lot fatter. He was also still a pervert given what he did to Alice when she was taking so long to obey her master. He let Kyle carry the girl as he entered the room.
"Someone order a horny slut?" Scott asked as Kyle entered after him placing Alice on the table.
Bryan looked at her and almost laughed.
"I thought for sure she would have masturbate din the girl washroom or something, can't believe she didn't bother touching herself."
"Seem like quite the perfect bet right?" Kyle asked taking a sat and pulling a cholcolate bar out of his pocket peeling teh wrapper and taking a bite.
"Yea, too bad I am going to have to hurt her again. She brought up a very taboo subject."

Scott pulled out his phone but Bryan waved his hand "No filming," He then looked down at the girl on the table and sighed
"Hey Alice i know you are a little gone right now but hang in just a little longer, do you need someone to fuck you?"
Bryan had already put his new toy aside. It was crude but did not look, even remotely, like a taser anymore. He would play with that in a few minutes.
"Does your pussy need my cock?"

Her hands were trying to keep her skirt down, along with the blazer but it only made her breasts pop up more with each heavy breath. The clothing clung to her form, and showed off all the curves she had, and Alice was trying not to drool on herself. Alice could hear one of them talking, but her eyes only fluttered up as she felt someone picking her up. She squirmed in his arms, realizing it was Kyle as she gave him a nasty look as she panted.

She didn't know where they were taking her, well she did but she hated them all the more for it. Alice could hear the crude words Scott said about her as Kyle brought her into the room and she groaned in protest, though her body was driving her crazy. She squirmed on the table as Kyle placed her down, surprised it would hold her wait as they talked about her. She twisted on her stomach, trying to pull herself across the table as they spoke. At least, she heard Bryan saying there would be no filming, though she had heard him say he was going to hurt her again for bringing up a bad subject. Does he hate being cursed at? Alice vaguely remembered Stacey saying something along the lines of parents.

"Go..to..hell!" Alice grunted the words out, between shaky breathes. She had refused to give in, to touch herself, to beg for assistance to relieve herself, but the hot burning feeling was getting warmer through her body and she groaned. "Fuck...you.." Alice retorted as he asked if she needed his cock. Her head shook, along with her hands and legs, but she was trying her best to resist whatever it was that he gave her. Sweat rolled over her skin, causing the clothing to stick to her small curvy frame more as she panted trying to crawl to the other side of the table as she got halfway across.​

Bryan caught sight of her sneaking away and puled her back to the middle of the table and without hesitation began to undo the buttons of her blazer.
"Yo marcus this won't kill her right?" Bryan asked as he was not wanting to kill his toy, just put her through some pain.
"A taser won't kill her so no, there is not enough voltage. Just attack them and pull the trigger."
Bryan rolled his eyes and grabbed his contraption connecting one wire to her tit and the other to her other tit with duct tape. He then connected a third wire to on side of her stomach and a forth opposite of that one.
"Try not scream too loudly" He said calmly and pulled the trigger forcing her to feel the electricity shooting through her body forcing her muscle to constrict and tighten.

Usually a taser would make a man drop by forcing their muscles to spasm, however a taser only had two points of connection. Alice had four so each one was shooting arcs to the next and with so many points there was no way her muscle would recover in time.

The four just watched as Alice was continuously tortured by the device and eventually Bryan released the trigger.
"DO you want my cock?" He asked calmly wondering what her response would be. "If you want it I want you to beg for it."

Alice tried to grip the ledge of the table as he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back. Her fingers slipped and she grunting, her legs shook as looked back at him panting. Alice wasn't pleased when he flipped her on her back, she tried squirmed as he began to undo the blazer, but she was almost completely out of her mind when he exposed her base chest. Her breasts stayed in place on top of her chest, round and firm, her nipples hard from the ointment he had given her. She blinked when he asked Marcus if something he was about to do would kill her. Alice gulped as she listened, them talking about a taser.

"Are you...insane?" Alice questioned as she jumped, as a wire was placed on each nipple and taped down. She extended her hands in protest, arms shaking as he placed them on her sides. "You..are..m-" Alice was trying to reply to him telling her not to scream too loudly, but her words were cut off as he pushed down on the trigger. In truth she did not wish to scream, but the voltage was too much and her head jerked back in a shriek. All of her muscles spasmed, tensing and constricting as she contorted on the table, shaking it. Alice could not control her voice, or any part of her body as he held the trigger down allowing her body to feel the bolts, and tense in pain.

When he finally let go, she was panting. Her limbs twitched but she couldn't move, even the muscles in her face were too far gone to protest. Her eyes had fallen shut, after they had rolled in her head, but she panted still alive. Still, he asked her a question, trying to coax her to answer him to beg for it. Her body was going crazy, but she was limp, at least the majority of her. Slowly she blinked, her eyes darting around the room as she tried to regain her thoughts. She wasn't sure if he would keep doing this if she refused, but she figured he might. How was she suppose to go to class after this? Or go to soccer practice after? Her foot was still recovering, and he had forced her to be horny, and now her muscles were limbs. "N...o.." Alice finally managed to say the letters one after another. As much as her body was craving release, to be filled up any way it could, her mind still fought him. She wouldn't stoop so low as to beg for it, she had told him she would not ask him nicely for anything.​

"Really?" He asked and rolled his eyes. "Fine suit yourself" and with that pulled the trigger again. While holding the trigger he turned to Marcus.
"Hey man can you order one of these online for me? I'm talking the high quality stuff. Not makeshift crap."
"Yea sure" Marcus said as he began tapping away at his laptop again. The entire time Bryan holding down the trigger.

About two minutes of Bryan holding the trigger down Stacey walked into the room.
"Can you gag that bitch, someone will hear her screaming like that." Sh exclaimed shutting the door behind her and tossing Bryan a ballgag.
"I told her not to scream too much but she is pretty disobedient right now."
Stacey just looked over at the squirming girl on the table and sighed. "I told you to take the asprin, i bet you didn't did you? Maybe you will learn that just because I am on Bryan's side doesn't mean I am against you." She scolded and wanted for Bryan to release the trigger.

About another three minutes passed when he finally let go.
"Now let's try this again. beg for my cock." Bryan ordered as he looked down at Alice. "We both know your body wants it and I doubt you want to go through that again."

Alice shrieked, her screams echoing through the room as her body twitched and convulsed on the table. The table itself was moving from the force, scratching the tile and making a terrible noise as he held down the trigger again. Her eyes were watering, shut tightly as he held it down. For two long minutes, and then some more.

Alice couldn't tell who was there anymore, all she knew was her body ached. Every muscle in her being hurt, and she couldn't move as he let go of the trigger after five minutes. Her wetness had leaked onto the table, and she gasped for air as he released the trigger finally, groaning and whimpering.

Alice's face was red, as well as where the wires were tapped down. She gasped for air as he told her to beg for it, and she whimpered at the thought. Though, her body was insanely hot, and the feelings of not being able to move anything made her think twice about saying no again. He would probably hold the trigger down again, longer than he had before, and she resented the thought. Her eyes remained closed, not wanting to open them or see who all was there watching the event like the perverts they were. Maybe Bryan had a thing for putting on a show or they had a thing for watching him fuck someone.

"P..ease..F..ck...m...e.." The words were hard to say as she moved her jaw, barely having any muscle function and her teeth were chattering. She hated this so much, but she knew it was better than going through that torture again. "Please..." Alice could at least pronounce that as she whimpered.​

Bryan raised a brow, he had expected her to keep fighting him on this. It was actually slightly disappointing to him as he was having fun.
"What do you know you got her to beg." Stacey laughed.
"Yea I know, little disappointed she surrendered, she was actually fun. I liked the challenge." Bryan sighed.
"Well you can always continued being a monster and continue even after you get what you wanted." Stacey added and then whipsered something into Bryan's ear.

Bryan looked at his group and sighed
"Good point. Guys get out of here" Bryan said calmly and Kyle and Scott left while Marcus pack up his laptop and left about a minute later.
"Stace, you too." Bryan said and gave her a hug before she left. he then turned his attention back to Alice. He pulled another jar of cream form his pocket and rubbed it along the edges of the tap before peeling them away and then rubbed it among the areas that had been taped. Unlike teh substance before it was simply to help with the irritation.

"I think I finally broke you" He laughed and grabbed hold of her arms to help her to her feet before leading her to the couch in the back of the room and lay her down on it. He then undid his pants and climbed atop her before slowly sliding in, working up a calm pace.
"First thing you will learn is that when you obey, things are easier. If you had refused again i was going to gag you and tape down the trigger until lunch ended. That would be half an hour."

He forcefully kissed her and picked his pace up a bit.
"I know you hate me, that would not surprise me. But there has to be at least one thing you enjoy from this. Maybe if nothing else, you like the attention." or maybe you liek the fact that as much as I tormet you, you sill look fucking adorable. Tears stained face or not you still are hot as hell."

Back
Top Bottom