Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

Oscars-weekend-chris-wood-38181551-600-796.jpg

Christian strokes her hair when she crawls into his lap, kissing her back lovingly, his forehead resting against hers as he listens to her speak.

"I know how you can't sleep without me.. I missed you too, love." He mumbles to her.

Everytime her lips press to his they press back, giving her the same amount of attention she is giving him. "I was never mad at you.." He says quietly. "I just wasn't thinking."

91726834408838cf745ac4621d0f5491.jpg
[/align]

"I know," she whispered, playing with the buttons on his shirt, "We are both so stressed, and it landed on our laps at the worst time. We haven't been able to destress since we got here."

And its bad for the babies, she thought to herself, knowing he could listen in if he wished too. Nothing was private between them.

She kissed him again, this time pushing into it, her fingers wrapping at the back of his neck to pull him in, pouring her love into it. She hadn't meant to upset him enough to leave, and she wanted him to know that. She needed to know he'd stay...he'd support her. She couldn't do this alone.

He nods, they had been under a lot of stress recently. "And how would you suggest destressing?" He mutters to her, his hands resting on her sides.

He kisses her back, really leaning into it now, his eyes closed. One of his hands reaches up to caress her cheek, he sighs against her lips, he had missed this.

"I love you.." He mumbles against her lips, his lips buzzing against hers as the words come out.

"I have a few ideas," she giggled back, letting out a low rumbling chuff as he stroked her cheek, loving the feeling of it.

"I love you most," she sighed, then snuffed out any more words with her mouth, kissing him hungrily.Her hands wandered to his shirt as her nails dug in and ripped it apart, dropping it on the floor. With him shirtless once more her hands explored his muscular torso, rubbing every inch of his warm skin, memorizing every curve and edge.

Christian groans quietly against her lips, a grin flashing on to his face once his shirt is ripped off. He breaks the kiss for a moment, his lips tapping against hers for just a second, as if trying to memorize the feeling of her lips against his.

He gets up out of bed and locks the door, looking back at her and wiggling his eyebrows before returning to the bed, tackling her down so that he is on top of her, as if they were pups wrestling.

He tears her shirt off in respective, then her pants before returning to kissing her, his lips parting to allow his tongue to snake along her bottom lip, as if asking her for permission to enter, which it would do any way.

Ivory loved when he got cute and rambuncous, laughing as he toppled her on the bed. Their wrestling became hot touching as her clothes were ripped and her naked body freed. Wrapping her legs around his waist she kissed him, feeling his tongue against her lips.

'You never need to ask' she chided through their thoughts so she wouldn't have to stop kissing him, 'I like when you are rough baby.'

Although in her new state being cautious wasn't the worst idea. Ivory didn't want to get too rough and hurt her unborn children, especially because she knew Christian would never forgive himself. Pushing those thoughts aside she pressed into him before turning sharply, rolling them and quickly pinning him so she was on top.

'You're rusty,' she laughed inside his head, her tongue wrestling with his as she kissed and touched him hungrily, 'You let tiny little me pin you.'

Christian would have grinned if his mouth wasn't busy kissing her, his tongue wrestling with hers as the touching begins, his hands exploring her beautiful naked form, never finding an imperfection.

'Mm, you'll get too loud if I'm too rough' He says back, feeling satisfied with the banter between the two of them.

When she rolls on top of him his hands find her hips, his thumbs move in small circles to massage her skin lightly. 'Maybe I like being pinned by you..' He says in her head.

His hips buck a little as she straddles him, his arousal very obvious as he isn't exactly small. It seems like his erection will burst out of his pants at this point.

tumblr_nvprq5ha361u7e9ijo1_1280_zpshyhwnfmx.jpg

She groaned in delight at his massaging fingers, 'Is that why? Because you like it, or is it because you can't keep me pinned?'

She felt his discomfort with his pants, his emotions seeping into her head. With two sharp movements his pants were ripped down the seams and gone, freeing his well endowed erection that pressed against her thigh. Clot

Christian mentally chuckles. I love it when you pin me.. Trust me, if I wanted to I could pin you. He says while groaning agaisnt her hungry lips, his erection now freed and pressing into her thigh.

Without verbal warning, as she could easily read his thoughts, he takes one hand and lines himself up with her pussy, his hips thrusting upwards so that he is buried all the way inside of her.

He groans against her lips at how tight she was.. Had it been this long since they'd last had sex? Wow, you feel amazing..

'You say that every time Christian. I'm not that tight. You're just that thick.' Not that she minded. Having him as a mate came with plenty of benefits, including the most mind blowing sex. Ivory hadn't realized he was better than other wolves in bed until she was bragging about it to a friend one day, who informed her that she'd scored with Christian.

The feel of him inside her both thrilled and worried her. But she pushed the worry about her pregnancy aside, knowing Christian was the height of caution. Straddling him she bounced softly on his shaft, careful not to over work it and hurt either of them. They had indeed been abstinent for far too long.

'I missed your body. You touch,' Ivory thought to her mate, 'I sure love when you get rough with me but you are right. I get far too loud.'

'I swear, you've gotten tighter..' He thinks to her, an actual grin appearing on his lips, their kiss had been going on for awhile, with only seconds of breaks for air, but even then little to no communication was to be had.

'I missed your body more.. Elegant, graceful, I'm so very lucky to have you.. Maybe when the litter is born and if you have free time we can find a cave to get rough in.' He suggests, groaning quietly as she begins to pleasure him.

'I will make free time for you my soul. We can find the deepest cave so no one can hear us, and I will ravish you.'

She started to pant as the pace quickened, her heart beating hard, her breath becoming shallow. It felt all too good. Without warning she rolled again so he was on top of her, wiggling playfully underneath him as her hips continued to rise to meet him, helping him thrust into her. 'I like this view better. I get to watch your muscle work...it is quite the show.'

38616f1a5b2a88a7b4c3dd0f3ef88a57.jpg

Hayley had gotten the news the night before. At first she denied it, having never see her brother interested in another woman. But then she speculated it. She wasn't around him 24/7, and like Hayley, Daerk had always tried to please their father. Maybe it was true...

By morning she still felt crummy and to make matters worse her father was talking of leaving. With everything that had happened there was a lot of unrest in the clan, and Gernesh worried about his pack that was leaderless at the moment. If he left, however, then the Trials would have to remain postponed till he returned, as it was custom for all Betas to be present. Gernesh had spoken little about it other than wanting to leave the day after the second Trial. And if he left, so would Hayley.

He wasn't the only Beta wanting to go either. The two grey wolf candidates had been eliminated so quickly that there was annoyance and defiance building in the mountains, and their Beta couple was here when he needed to be there to calm to mob before a fight broke out. River pack had yet to learn of Abe's treason, and their Beta wanted to return to give the sad news to the family and visit his own mate who had chosen to stay behind and lead the pack. Even the power couple from the east seemed distressed, as whispers grew that Christian, son of Issac, had spoken against his father. It seemed all the Betas were intent on leaving, and if so what of the Trials?

All these thoughts swirled in her head as Hayley wandered that morning, unconsciously ending at the Pit. She could hear the grunts and gasps of fighting and knew Flynn was training Katerina. Silently she snuck forward and found her spot at the edge of the platform once more, although this time she sat cross-legged and a little back so she couldn't fall. Hayley watched as they sparred, focusing less on the princess' talent and more on Flynn. How he moved so fluidly, how his muscles bunched when he swung...how he looked with sweat dripping down his neck...

Whoa...what are you doing Hayley? He's much older. Probably has a mate, and kids. A family. You're just a pup, too young for him, Hayley chided herself for her dirty thoughts, He wouldn't be interested in a seventeen year old fire pup.

Christian groans happily as the roles reverse, not being soft as he slams into her repeatedly, feeling his climax rapidly approaching as he continues to slam into her over and over. Seeing you pinned down and fucked is a show as well. He says, a grin touching his lips before they are locked with hers again.

Flynn continues his sparring match with the princess, eventually the match ends, leaving Flynn battered and drenched with sweat. He claps Katerina on the shoulder. "You're improving and doing an excellent job, keep up the good work." He says with a smile before moving to put the equipment away.

Ven sits down next to Hayley silently. "You like Flynn?" He asks quietly, watching her staring at the man. "His mate died a couple of years ago." He says quietly. "She caught the Plague that tore through the North, before I could cure it she was killed, he hates me for it.. I suppose you two do have that in common, you both hate me.." He says quietly.

She looked over at the small man then back at Flynn, scoffing quietly at him, "I never said I hated you. You simply had information I needed. Wolves don't play soft. But I'm sure you knew that. Oh and they can hear everything we say."

Ven obviously had forgotten about wolf hearing, and the fact they were in the Pit, a room that magnified all sound. Katerina was looking up at them annoyed, drinking from a leather canteen of water, and Hayley had no doubt Flynn would be angry at Ven for sharing such personal information.

"And by the way," her voice dropped low as she leaned right up to him, invading his personal space again just to get his blood pumping, "Whether I like him or not is none of your concern. The man has muscles. Any female wolf enjoys those."

Hayley loved to tease, and her sassy attitude showed it. Just to make him more uncomfortable she left a kiss on his cheek then got up and bounced away down the steps into the Pit, while Katerina began walking up.

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

"Making friends?" she asked, raising a brow. She'd been getting better and better at sounding like Katerina, although internally she still cringed at almost everything that involved her stepping out of her small comfort zone, "I'd be careful making friends with that one Ven. She's the fire princess. Flynn told me. Her father's Gernesh, Beta to the Southern Pack."

Ivory's eyes closed as her breath hiked as she teased back, 'You just enjoy the view of my breasts bouncing with every thrust'

Her arms wrapped around his neck, keeping his lips pinned to hers. They were barely coming up for air, glued to each other's mouths in a frenzy of love and lust. One of the many joys of being a Beta was their ability to speak through the mind, no need for words as her thoughts did everything for her. Christian was a rough lover too, something Ivory had learned she enjoyed as well. He rarely did anything soft or slow, preferring to fuck her hard until she was moaning to the heavens, making it well heard who owned the little brown wolf underneath him now. It was a display of dominance, lust, and underneath it all undeniable love between them.

Her nails dug into his back as she suddenly climaxed, blood dripping down his fair skin as her sharp nails broke flesh. The smell of it made her stomach growl, and her mouth moved off his lips and down his jaw to his neck, her sharp wolf canines sinking in. Werewolves had no need to suck blood, but the taste of fresh kill, bloody and raw, was something they all desired. Like a drug, it gave them a high nothing else could. The taste of his blood swirling around her tongue sent her over the edge as she clung to him and unraveled, her second orgasm exploding in a matter of minutes. She took her fill then licked the wound, feeling Christian's supernatural healing already in effect.

"Your turn?" she purred, dropping her head to the bed and tilting it to expose her neck, inviting him to feel the same high she felt as he continued his pace in and out of her.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven groans quietly, always forgetting the supernatural hearing and seeing that these wolves possessed, he knows that he doesn't belong here.

He understands that wolves don't play soft, but the problem for him is that there is little to no compassion, besides Kayden, but she always hides it as if embarrassed to be treating him humanely.

He blushes a deep red when she kisses his cheek, his face matching her hair color. He sees Kayden come up the stairs and he shakes his head. "Trying to make amends I guess.. I can't tell who is pissed at me any more." He admits.

"So she's the daughter of the guy I embarrassed by showing his son is a traitor?" He asks with the raise of his brows, no longer under oath of secrecy towards the matter.

He sighs and stands. "I'm gonna go back to my quarters." He says before jogging off, returning to his quarters to rest for a little while, not wanting to face Flynn.

SYFY-Shannara-Chronicles-Manu-Bennett_zpsvaaac7sz.jpg

Flynn ignores the conversation, hearing Hayley's words more than anything. He turns to look over his shoulder, watching her approach him. "Hello." He simply says, drying his sweaty face with a small towel.

"I'm thinking about going on a run through the woods, you wanna come with me?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "Unless the pup is too scared." A grin touches his lips, there's no way she'd deny it now.

Christian's breath hitches when her nails dig into his back, not caring about any pain or the blood, as the pain just makes it more erotic than it should be.

You know I love your breasts..

He feels her explode around him, and then her words, the words within his mind push him closer to the edge, he bites down on her neck and laps up the blood before groaning loudly, his seed exploding into her womb, not that it matters considering she is already pregnant.

He falls to the side of her and sighs, it had honestly been the best sex ever. He presses his lips to hers again before nuzzling his head against hers. "I love you." He whispers.

He rolls off and she lets out a final sigh as her body melts into the bed, relaxed.

"We needed that," she whispered, nuzzling him back with her nose, feeling her neck already healing from his morning snack, "I love you too. Please don't run off like that again. I need to know your safe."

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

Kayden had walked into the hall as they spoke, out of range of Hayley and Flynn as she nodded to Ven's words, "Not that she knows your the man who pieced it together. Or she might know, and just can't blame you. You did follow the orders of the Alpha and delivered. That's the way of the pack. There might be some wolf in you yet."

It was a compliment, a manner of speech saying he'd shown a side of loyalty and courage wolves were known to have. Which was slightly ironic, coming from Kayden, the shy quiet twin.

"See you later," she called as he left, then decided a meal was in order before her duties to spend the afternoon with the candidates, just to get to know them all a little better.

"I'm not a pup," she shot back, wrinkling her nose at him, "You're on old man. I bet I can even outrun you. Fire wolves are quick."

She was baiting him, always one for banter. Hayley had the day to herself with her father and other Beta's having arranged a meeting for the afternoon, to discuss all the stress of the past few days. Gernesh didn't need to know where his daughter was going, especially because if he did he'd never allow it. She was supposed to be daddy's little girl, always staying close and being good. Hayley much preferred the opposite.

She bounced up the stairs before looking over her shoulder, "You coming? Or did you just realize you don't want your pride damaged when this little girl beats your ass?"

Christian nods. "We did need that.. And I won't leave again, I promise." He says to her quietly, his head finding her neck as he sighs. "I don't want to get up out of bed.." He admits, staring up at the ceiling as he speaks.

Flynn laughs. "Old? I'm twenty six, little one." He says to her with the cross of his arms. "You are so a pup, I can smell the giddiness and excitement." He says with a chuckle.

"I'll outrun you.." He says before bounding up the stairs after her, jogging with her to the main entrance. He sprints off out of the cave, very fast for his age.

He expects her to follow as he runs along the ravine, remembering the way he had taken so that they would not get lost.

"Me neither. But there is a meeting at noon we must attend. Thankfully we have a few hours."

She let out a long yawn, trying to stifle it but to no avail. She hadn't slept yet and her stomach was empty. Ivory said nothing though, not wanting to break their little bubble away from the pack and all its chaos.

"First to the Oak Tree lake wins," she playfully announced.

She followed him out of the cave, careful not to be seen by anyone who could alert her father. As Flynn crashed into the trees Hayley turned east and found a large bush enough to hide in, undressing and letting the Change consume her.

6258602.jpg

Within five minutes she was back on her feet, now on all fours as the firey red wolf silently ran through the trees, weaving and sprinting so quickly it was amazing she could barely be heard. His trail was easy to pick up with her nose and she followed him, keeping to her quick pace until she spotted him. Letting out a playful chuff she zoomed past his legs, brushing lightly so he caught sight of the red bullet running by and then she was off.

He didn't Change...boy will this race be easy.

His two legs were no match for a wolf's speed and she easily out ran him, her senses heightened ever more than usual in this form, hearing every bird and rabbit, noticing every rock and root. Nothing could slow her down as she zipped through the forest with glee, taking in the beauty she'd never seen before. This was all new land to her, and it made her heart leap as she smelt new trails, different game, fresh trees...it all. She barely realized she was nearing the lake till the trees broke and she was running on dirty sand, the water straight ahead, and in the very middle of the lake...the great Oak Tree.

I won! she thought, turning around to watch for him as she waited, panting and grinning.

He shakes his head as she zips passed him, he had wanted her to win all along, allow her to feel some pride in herself.

Flynn reaches the lake and sits next to her. "See, now you've messed up because you can't change until we get back without being butt naked." He says with a laugh.

He takes in the view around him, watching birds dance in the sky together, he never really got out all that often, but when he did it was always breathtaking

6258602.jpg

She chuffed at him, playfully knocking into him with her shoulder, then giving him a long slobbery lick in the ear, just to torment him. Prancing away, she came back again and tackled him from behind, her furry paw pressing into his shoulders as she stuck her wet cold nose on the back of his neck, chuffing loudly in laughter. Once more Hayley pranced away, this time down the beach a little before crouching, wiggling her butt in the air, her tail waving back and forth. She charged him a third time, but instead of tackling him she simply sped past, knocking sand and dirt into him, covering him. Then she trotted away with a grin, slipping into the trees. She found a bush and settled in the Change back, groaning and crying as her bones broke and resettled. When she was humanoid again she let herself breath before pushing up to her feet and tiptoeing to the edge of the trees, hiding behind one.

"No peeking Flynn!" she called out, "Not a peek!"

Waiting until she thought his eyes were closed she dashed forward, running and diving into the water. When she came up to the surface she only rose to her shoulders, letting the water hide the rest.

"Great day for a swim!" she smiled, basking in the warm sun and cold water, "Every summer the pack would come to the lake and cool off this way. The guards at the Tree never minded us. You should try it some time!"

Flynn jumps a little when she knocks into him, laughing as she licks his ear. "Oh come off it you little bastard." He says as he hears her laugh. Every time she'd charge him he'd be struck with laughter, brushing himself off when she gets dirt and sand on him.

He watches her go, having a small feeling that she would be changing. When he hears her voice he catches a peek at her naked form as she runs from the trees to the lake. "Oops!" He calls back, laughing.

"Yeah, I'm not getting naked and going into the water." He says with the shake of his head. He has to admire the young princess, she's beautiful, fun, energetic, something you can't find very often in wolves.

tumblr_mic9qwcXPB1r2j47zo1_500.jpg

She watches him from the lake, her hair slicked back from the water making her dark eyes and freckles stand out. She heard his "oops", she knew he stole a peek, and she doesn't quite care.

"Well if you aren't going to join me in a swim then I'll assume you fear fish," she mocked, giving him a bright toothy grin, "What did they do to you Flynn? Did the mean fish beat you with their tiny tails?"

She laughed, clear and pure as it sang across the waters, "So what do you do for fun then? Other than training the Alpha-to-be on her fighting techniques. Read? Hunt? Flirt with all the pretty northern girls?"

Flynn sighs and pulls off his shirt, deciding to leave his pants on before jumping into the lake, submerging himself completely and holding his breath. He swims around behind her, emerging and wrapping his arm around her torso before pulling her under with him.

He lets go and reemerges, laughing like mad at her reaction. "I don't really have much to do for fun, and none of the Northern girls interest me." He explains. "While I'm sure they'd love to have me, they aren't for me." He looks at her for a moment before biting the bottom of his lip, she had said she was eighteen, hadn't she?

"You're beautiful." He says to her, his face turning red. "I'm tough and strong, but when I'm around you I feel weak and pathetic, I don't know why." He says with a laugh, rubbing the back of his head.

tumblr_mic9qwcXPB1r2j47zo1_500.jpg

She didn't know what to say to that. Hayley rarely got such open compliments, most men scared off by her dry humor. Her cheeks flushed red and she dipped lower in the water until all he could see was her eyes. Then she dove under, swimming through the water until she popped up several feet away. It was obviously awkward for her...and she never expected him to be so open about his feelings. She barely registered her own yet.

"You coming?" she called back, trying to act nonchalant, "I'll race you around the lake, first one back here wins."

She swam off, trying to gain distance from him so she could think.

Back
Top Bottom