Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

6cb50cae7d5283e22011bf006b850c95_zpspublmuu6.jpg

Lukai falls, taking the beating badly. Dominik is using the same tactic he is, dodging in and taking a shot, then jumping back. Lukai stumbles up, limping as he keeps away from Dominik, trying to let his body heal. When he has enough strength to attack he rushes Dominik, but at the last minute dodges to the right, kicking his back legs out to make him slide and trip Dominik. It's not a wolf tactic but it works, forcing the man on his back hard. Again Lukai limps away.

The match feels like its hours long when only minutes pass and they continue taking shots at each other, each of them becoming more and more battered. In a vain final attempt to win Lukai rushes forward, pushing all his strength into the tackle as he hits Dominik full force and they both fall. Lukai rolls a few times away from the man then stops, his breath ragged as he lies there, unable to get up.

Daniel-Gillies_zps6mtt1mow.jpg

The constant torture of hitting then being hit and hitting over and over was starting to wear away at Dominik, in the final attack he falls just like Lukai, staring up at the ceiling, breathing heavily, he attempts to sit up, but just falls back down, his body curling up around itself as if trying to squeeze out the pain.

Medics rush over to them once the tie has been declared, rushing them both to medical to heal up, which would only take a day, maybe even less.

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

"A tie is declared!" Katerina announces, as the two men are rushed out, along with a still whimpering Stephen, who looks fine now. Bear's the only one who remains, looking upset, "The Trial has commenced, and we received two victors!"

The crowd began to dismiss themselves and Katerina was at the head of the crowd, rushing to catch up with medical and check on the men. While her heart was more inclined to Dominik, she still felt something for Lukai and wanted only the best for him. What he had just done definitely proved himself.

38616f1a5b2a88a7b4c3dd0f3ef88a57.jpg

Hayley had been forced to sit the entire Trial with her father, away from Flynn. When it ended and everyone got up to leave she slipped out, while Gernesh was busy speaking to Bear, the Southern Pack's final candidate. She caught Flynn in the hall, and in the rush of people no one saw her push him into a supply closet made from an alcove in the rock. Shutting the door calmly and locking it, Hayley turned and launched herself, jumping up and wrapping her slender arms and legs around him as her mouth crushed his, eager to touch him. What started as harmless flirting was definitely becoming infatuation as her hands grabbed fistfuls of his hair, forcing his head back so she could kiss him even harder. One hand freed itself only to guide his hand's to her ass to keep her up, allowing him to touch a part of her she hadn't before as she groaned.

"Get rough," she snarled playfully, then forced her tongue between his lips, wrestling with his tongue, her hair a wild tangle as her hand returned to his hair, keeping a firm and erotic grip.

Finally the pain takes its toll, rendering the demon unconcious, blood still freely flows from his wounds, though it is starting to stop as his skin begins to repair itself, sensing that there would be no harm to him for a little while. His skin had also cooled down by a ton, the note from Katerina-Kayden still sits in his pocket.

SYFY-Shannara-Chronicles-Manu-Bennett_zpsvaaac7sz.jpg

The first part of the trial had been boring for Flynn, the first two candidates to be taken down were weak imbeciles and he knows it, the fact is that any wolf in this room could have taken down Bear and Stephen, especially Stephen, and they all knew it.

He walks through the halls after the trial, feeling hands on his back leading him to a closet, which is closed. His vision becomes filled with red hair as arms and legs are around him, Hayley's mouth glued to his and his mouth responding in earnest, kissing her back fiercely.

The words to come from her mouth give him the permission he needs, the hands on her ass completely rip her tights off, then make their way up to her shirt ripping that off too while they kiss. They then guide her hands to his clothing, wanting them to respectively do the same thing while their make out session continues.

She giggles, her fingers pulling at his clasps and buttons, as Flynn was dressed for the Trial. She finally gets his garbs off but leaves his pants on, only wanted to feel those hard worked muscles against her soft plump skin.

"Flynn," she growls breathlessly, her body pressing into him, "We have minutes before my father looks for me."

She leans back, taking him off balance so that he's forced to move forward, slamming her into the back wall as she's sandwiched between him and the cold rock, making her happily groan. Her hands move out of his hair and down his back, digging in and drawing blood greedily as her kissing intensifies. The smell of it excites her, filling her nostrils and making her lust for him more. She remembers Daerk once claiming that drinking another wolf's blood was like taking drugs, heightening the pleasure and lust. She never asked him how he knew, but she guessed as much that her brother was no virgin to picking up women, getting a few make out sessions here and there. And from what she knows now, maybe more than that.

A knock on the door startles her and her head shoots up, relieved that she locked it. But they couldn't be caught in there.

"Flynn we gotta bolt," she whispered, giggling like a little girl, "We can meet up in your room."

She slide off of him, kissing her hulk of a man once more before pulling on her somewhat torn clothing. Turning back she winks at him before peeking out to see the hall was clear.

"C'mon," she nodded, giving him a minute to dress and slip out. As she waited her father appeared, and she kicked the door to warn Flynn not to emerge yet.

"I was looking for you Hayley. What happened to your shirt?"

"It caught on a jutting rock, got ripped. Nothing major. You were looking for me father?"

"Yes," he smiled, "My little girl, is turning eighteen tomorrow."

Hayley blushed, "Father please."

"Eighteen isn't a small age," Gernesh scolded her, still standing outside the supply closet, "It will be time for you to mate, perhaps pick a house of your own within the pack."

"Father," her cheeks flushed, "Must we talk about this now. I have an entire year to choose a mate."

Gernesh smiled knowingly and something made her stomach churned. She never liked that smile, it always meant her father was up to something.

"What did you do father?"

"Hayley, you only deserve the best. The best birthday, the best home...the best mate."

No...

"But father..."

"I have spoken to Bear. He was a worthy candidate, and further more he made it almost all the way to the end. This makes him more than worthy of your hand, and he has agreed to mate with you."

"Father!" she cried, obviously upset, "I don't want Bear. His brother..."

"He told me his brother dishonored you and died. He is still willing. And I will not have you tarnish our name with childish tantrums young lady. You will wed and mate Bear the day after tomorrow."

She let out a loud growl, running away from him to the only room she could find solace: Flynn's. She knew once Gernesh disappeared he would come to her, and she needed him more than ever now. Being faced with the idea of mating Bear had confirmed things for him. She wanted Flynn. Only Flynn.

He growls quietly against her lips as her soft skin is pressed against his hard muscles, the feeling of it is as exotic as ever to him, the drug of flesh being taken by both of them, both of them know they can reside to the pleasures of flesh whenever they want to.

"Let him come, I don't care." He growls against her lips.

Flynn allows her to take him off balance, using his own strength to slam her into the cold rock, knowing that she likes it rough any way, his lips still glued to hers now, their tongues wrestling.

He sighs when he hears the knock on the door, letting her down. He chuckles at her childish attitude, nodding to her rendezvous point, knowing that they would probably be doing more of the same thing there.

He watches her go out, he pulls his shirt on, buttoning it up. He is about to walk out when she kicks the door, so he waits, his ear pressed against the door. He listens to the conversation, his heart throbbing in his chest at the words of Garnesh.

He waits for Garnesh to leave before slipping out of the closet, jogging to his room and moving inside of his quarters, locking the door behind him. He throws his arms around her and pulls her against him. "I heard what your father said.." He says quietly. Hayley already knows Flynn wants to mate with her, but he has no idea if she is just with him now because her father doesn't want her to be with him or if she actually wants to be involved with him.

"Hayley, do you want to be my mate?" He mutters to her. "If we become mated tomorrow.. You cannot be taken from me." He explains. "It's taboo and forbidden to go against arrangements but I don't care, and I doubt you do.." He says quietly.

She fell into his arms when he came in, needing that support. Around him she had let her walls down already once, and she felt safe enough to do it again. His words stung her heart, hearing how hopeful he was for her to runaway with him.

"Flynn I can't," she whispered, knowing he'd cringe thinking she wasn't choosing him. But it was much the opposite, "Flynn...when my father told me his arrangement I realized too late that I want to be with you. I'm sorry it took so long to realize. And now...now I'm stuck to marrying that man."

She pulled away from him, running her hands through her hair, "I can't abandon my father. And you've seen what they've done to traitors. We saw Abe's execution. The only thing stopping this arranged marriage is if someone challenged Bear to the death, and there is no way I'd ever ask you to put your life on the line for me."

Hayley sighed, dropping her hands to her side, "You're the only one who ever got me..."

Stepping onto her tip toes she kissed his cheek, and he could feel her wet cheeks, tears already starting to build and fall. Before he could see her cry she left, not to her room where he could find her, but out to the forest to be alone. She remained out there till dusk, then slithered back to her room to sleep, not excited for her birthday to come.

Kayden remained at both contenders sides while they healed, making sure they got proper attention. Luckily no one searched their pockets, or found any notes while she was on watch. Lukai woke first, and after explaining the tie she sent him to rest in his room, telling him the rest of the week was off to let them recuperate and celebrate the young fire princess' eighteenth that would be celebrated within the Northern Pack, followed by a wedding.

Then she waited for Dominik to wake, the infirmary empty except for them, waiting so she could explain everything.

Flynn feels her wet cheeks when she kisses him, and he knows that she wants to be with him, but she is right.. He knows that he would have to challenge Bear, even though Hayley said that she would not want him to risk his life for her.

He has already seen the wolf fight, he knows his style, how he ticks, how easily he goes down, Flynn killed Bear's brother for Hayley's honor and now he would kill Bear for her hand.

Dominik's eyes flutter open after a little while, he groans quietly at the pain of his wounds, he squirms a little in the bed of the infirmary, it isn't very comfortable, even with elk hide.

He looks over at Kayden. "You promised an explanation.." He says to her, he's a little annoyed.. He found himself falling in love with Kayden, but constantly getting driven by Katerina, it had conflicted him badly, but it turns out they are one of the same, but one, the one he had loved he could never obtain and he had almost let her go to Stephen..

On the other hand, he is a little glad now, though he does not have the money he was promised, he will have an opportunity to be with the woman who seemed to like him too.

91726834408838cf745ac4621d0f5491.jpg

Ivory got the messenger from Christian about a security guard and smiled, loving how attentive he could be. By now it had been over a week since she had last seen him, and the long wait was killing her. She hated waiting.

As for the Grey Wolves, Ivory had received the orders from the three men, and sent three squadrons North to border the mountains. The fight was bound to happen soon, but the warriors had it covered, and no Grey wolf could pass them in their numbers. Due to the number of warriors she had sent however, the only ones left at camp were the few injured and couple more that weren't picked. She also had her two security details, but the pack felt small without all her men, and she had entrusted her orders to three leaders, each with their respective squadron.

So when the scout arrived announcing the party for Hayley, a pup whom Ivory had watched grown up with her firm alliance with Gernesh, Ivory was happy to accept. Over the course of the rest of the evening she spent visiting the squadrons on her way North, eager to surprise her mate with her presence.

Kayden smiles when he wakes, then hands him another note. Speaking would cost her immeasurable amounts of agony, especially since she had already broken her promise twice. So instead she had written it all out, pushing past the pain to tell him with her words. She wrote about Katerina's death, how Issac ordered Kayden to become her sister, how she hated it, but the orders refused to allow her to speak the truth to anyone, as well as pushed her to act as best she could. There was an apology there, explaining why she had shoved Dominik away so hard, how cruel her father could be, and how terrified she was if he found out she had written all this.

"It took me a day to finish that," she mumbled, "The pain gets worse the longer you defy your Alpha. But you would know that of course."

Dominik takes the note from her, his face displaying a series of different emotions as he reads it, sometimes his eyebrows knitting together, or his face softening, a glimmer of understanding reaches his eyes.

"Yeah, I know how you feel.." A lie, he disobeyed orders more than anything, and never felt even a sliver of regret, the thought of hurting whenever disobeying an order boggles his mind.

"I understand why you did it.. And I'm glad that you told me, because I was ready to let Lukai win and go for.. You, I guess, and let him have Katerina.. Because you're amazing Kayden, I don't know how to explain it with words.." He says quietly.

"I'm not amazing," she shook her head, "I'm a wallflower. What you saw...it was an act. Forced by my father. You like Katerina, the girl you thought I was. I'm not some beautiful princess with power and confidence. I never wanted men to fall at my feet for me. I just wanted a genuine connection to someone, someone who understood. Someone who could take me away from all of this."

She dropped her head in her hands, her body already starting to shake with pain from speaking out the truth of the trials, "I'm an Omega. Not an Alpha. Father wanted me to mate with one of you to become Alpha, so no one would know my secret. I'm just a lowly werewolf omega. I hold no power. I read books, and paint, and I can barely hunt because father has refused to let me venture outside alone, says I'm a liability. I dreamed when I'd grow up I'd get to leave this awful place and venture through the territory. That I'd pick my mate and live with him. Now I've been forced to make you all fight, some of you are dead, and my prize will be me caged here forevermore until my father passes. I can't stand it."

Dominik stiffles a laugh, shaking his head. "Pick your head up Kayden." He says to her. "You told me once that werewolves don't show emotions, that we're strong and should act like it.. Plus, you misunderstood what I was saying." He says to her.

"I don't want a beautiful, overconfident, powerful princess, I want somebody who sees all things in life differently, and you, you're special, but you refuse to acknowledge it, and that pisses me off Kayden." He says to her.

"You drew a picture of me, sure, it was.. Somewhat inappropriate but it was amazing, every detail mapped out like you memorized it and then took that memory and allowed your hand to write it out." He says to her. "You have more potential than Katerina ever did, I don't care about power, I never asked to be in these trials." He says to her.

Maybe he was right. he could very well be wrong, but he was the first person to compliment her, so it was hard for her to swallow his compliment but she tried, smiling softly.

"Then why are you in these Trials?" she asked, "Why get wrapped up in all this?"

She was leaning forward as she spoke to him, her head directly hovering just inches beside his. She knew he was still healing, she didn't believe he had any strength to get up and kiss her. Even if her mind raced over all the things he could do to her, Kayden tried to stifle her erotic thoughts again, focusing on the conversation. This man made her lustful, something she'd never experienced. She'd never imagined a man tossing and pinning her onto a infirmary bed and kissing her until her breath was gone. But now she was. Focus Kayden. Dammit stop drooling over him and listen to him.

"I'm one of the better fighters out in the West, so Stephen's father figured since I didn't want to mate with an Alpha.. Before hand of course, that I could come here and help Stephen win because.. Well, he's incompetent, even his father knows." He explains. "But of course with all of those books I've been reading I figured out that's cheating and I don't like Stephen any way.." He chuckles.

He bites the bottom of his lip softly, wanting to kiss her, but he knows that he can't, she would probably just force him away again. "When do you pick.. And who are you picking? I need to know.. I don't want to be disappointed." He says quietly, a grin playing on to his once emotionless face.

"One second your all sappy, then you become serious and wise, and now your asking for favors?" Kayden started to laugh, "I can't keep up with you Dominik."

But I can't keep up with myself either. My mind has been so torn over him. And something...something still feels off, like there is a part missing.

"I can't tell you who I'm picking, because I don't know. And if I did know I wouldn't tell you till it was time to decide. You and Lukai, you are both nice, but you...I don't feel like I know enough about you. And one minute I want to rip your clothes off, the next I feel like I'm under some spell of yours, unable to get the mysterious wolf with the many faces out of my head. And Lukai, Luke is simple. He is calm and patient and good for any wolf, and he's strong and protective. I just don't know who to pick. The one that can provide me safety...especially since I'm still within the clutches of my father."

She winced as pain erupted within her, stifling it the best she could, as she had been taught to growing up when she disobeyed. The pain was punishment, and there was no use whining about it.

"Or the one who makes my heart stutter every time he gives me that look, who is strange and mysterious and exciting."

"You're a little hard to keep up with yourself.." He says with a chuckle, shaking his head in thought. "May I remind you that Lukai and I tied, and I didn't even need to be in wolf form?" He asks with a laugh.

Hearing her words allows him to muster the strength to sit up, his hand holds her cheek and his forehead rests against hers, his lips brushing against hers while he speaks. "You'd take protection over love?" He whispers to her, his eyes close and his lips press to hers after what feels like an eternity, this time he doesn't stop for words.

She froze, not in a bad way but in the way when time stops and the whole world seems to slow because one man is staring deep into your eyes and his kiss makes her heart stop and your breath hitch and nothing moves for that instant. When he released her she let out a shaky breath, her eyes still closed to try and regain her composure.

"I..." her voice squeaked and she cleared her throat, "Lukai feels safe, and you...you feel dangerous. You stop my heart with that look, and yet I know so little about you. It's not a matter of who I love...love takes time and we have not been given any amount of time to fall in love. It's a matter of whether I want a safe easy relationship or a dangerous risky one."

Risky, her brain screamed, just choose risky and kiss him again already.

"You can't tell a soul about any of this Dominik,"she whispered, her breath tickling his face as she was still inches from him, "Give me time to decide. We still have time."

She let her lips brush his but didn't kiss him, while her heart pounded at how confident she was being, something she never really could do before. As she got up and went to step out she turned back briefly.

"And besides Dominik...it's still a competition after all. It be no fun if I chose right now. If I am forced to choose this, at least let me enjoy myself. Show me why risky and dangerous can be so much more alluring than safe and protected."

He raises his eyebrows, unsure of what she meant by him feeling risky and dangerous, she barely knew Lukai, so how could he feel safer than Dominik? He finds himself a little confused again, though her lips brushing against his bring him back to reality.

The fact that she is becoming more confident around him is a pretty good sign that she is choosing risky and dangerous, she turns to leave and he calls out. "If I could move from this bed, I'd show you!" He chuckles and lays back with a sigh, allowing his wounds to continue healing.

Kayden left Dominik to heal overnight, and in the morning she did not train, instead getting ready for the celebration for Hayley. Instead of a long night party like they held for Katerina's, Hayley's would be a afternoon celebration. After breakfast she got ready, dressing in a nice bright dress. On her way to the party she ran into Lukai, smiling brightly when she saw him.

"Up and walking I see," she grinned, taking on her persona once more.

"Yeah, that was a rough match," Lukai grinned and shrugged, "Hey you got a second to talk?"

"Uh sure," she shrugged, "No one's around, what do you need?"

"It's about Dominik..."

Hayley faked a smile as wolves past, each wishing her a happy birthday. Her father was estatic, telling all about his choice of mate for Hayley, boistering how lucky she was. Hayley didn't feel lucky. She felt horrid. She'd taken Flynn for granted, and he had understood her better than anyone ever had. He'd been the first man to interest her, to flirt and kiss her with her permission. And she was loosing all that...for Bear.

"Look a little more excited, it is your birthday little one," a familiar voice piped up and Hayley picked her head up off the table, turning in her seat to see Ivory.

"You came," she smiled, seeing the brunette wolf in all her beauty, wearing a white dress that showed off more than a few curves, "Oh my god your pregnant!"

Ivory laughed, "It's obvious now, huh? I'm about a month and a half, close to two months in I believe. Only two to four months to go."

"Well congratulations!" Hayley squealed, jumping up and hugging the older wolf. Ivory had always been nice to her.

"Thank you Hayley. And Happy birthday sweetheart. Now...have you seen a particularly handsome wolf of mine? Bound to have a few girls flirting with him, usually talking war stories?"

"Yeah," Hayley giggled, "Christian is over there with a bunch of Winter Wolves. Not sure if they are old friends or just fans, but he definitely has a few girls batting eyes at him."

"We will see about that," Ivory grinned, "Enjoy your party beautiful."

Leaving Hayley, Ivory sauntered over to her mate who was indeed within a wide group of men and women, the girl's all giggling and batting their eyes on him. One even kept trying to touch him. When Ivory butted past her the girl got annoyed, snapping at Ivory.

"Do you mind lady? Some of us say excuse me when they are passing."

Ivory turned, allowing the girl to see her growing belly and the pissed look on the brunette Beta's face, "Do you mind keeping your hands off my mate little girl?"

The young wolf paled and slipped away, followed by most of her female friends, all discouraged from flirting. The guys waved at Christian, one of them promising to find him later but leaving Ivory to say hello.

"God I've missed you," she sighed, throwing herself into his arms.

Oscars-weekend-chris-wood-38181551-600-796.jpg

Though the girls around him seemed to really be liking him, he finds them boring, just pretty faces on hollow shells, which makes him glad that Ivory breaks them away from him.

He puts his arms around her and rests his chin on her shoulder. "It's very good to see you." He says with a smile on his face. "How've you been?" He says.

A fight had broken out on the other side of the hall, now being broken up by a couple of guards, Flynn and Bear struggling to get at each other.

Flynn breaks free of the guards, slamming his fist straight into Bear's nose. "You fucking bastard!" He yells at him. "I challenge you to a fight to the death, and you know exactly why." He growls before the guards take hold of him. "You meet me in two hours in the Pit, you hear me boy?" He yells.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven stands next to the buffet, watching Flynn beat the Southern wolf with an amused grin on his face, his hand on his shoulder where his chinchilla sits, he mindlessly scratches its little head as he watches the whole thing go down.

Ivory grins, leading Christian's hands to her stomach so he can feel their now steady heartbeats, "We have been doing fine. You're idea on a security detail was wise. I have two men who followed me here.But I'm safe now with you"

Hayley and most of the crowd hears the commotion. She recongiezes Flynn's voice and runs over in time to see the taller beast of a man hit Bear square in the face. A smile can't help but pull at her lips to see him still fighting for her.

"What is the meaning of this?" Gernesh storms in, breaking through the circle of people now watching.

"He challenged Bear to a death trial," someone piped up.

"It's over the princess, it has to be," another wolf called out.

Gernesh turned to Hayley then back to Flynn and stepping towards him angrily "Is this a joke Hayley? Who is that man?"

Her voice set in an angry scowl as she raced forward, putting herself between Flynn and her father, protecting the man feebly, "Father this is the man I want to mate with."

"Nonsense," Gernesh shook his head, "You can't possibly know this man enough to make that decision on your own."

"And Bear is a better choice? I know nothing of him!" she yelled, "I want to be with Flynn."

"Guards!" Gernesh ordered, calling the White guards as two men with white hair picked Hayley up by her shoulders and pulled her to the side, restraining her, "Now you listen here brute."

"Flynn!" she yelled, "His name is Flynn! And don't you hurt him!"

"Quiet child," Gernesh roared, "Alright Flynn. What have you done to my daughter. I left a week ago and heard nothing of you, and now she is spouting nonsense about mating you. I don't know what kind of sick minded thing you have done to her, but you cannot hope to be with her. Bear is her best choice."

"If he wants to fight I'll fight," Bear shrugged.

Gernesh held out a hand, "this is my daughter's birthday party and you, Flynn, disturbed it with your antics. You've defiled my daughter and her birthday, and now you wish to destroy this perfect arrangement for her to be happy."

"That's nonsense father," Hayley sighed exasperated, "Please listen to me."

A few fire wolves had gathered behind Gernesh. With a flick of his wrist two of them pounced on Flynn, holding him down as three more kicked and pummeled him, the crowd watching on in awe. Hayley screamed, watching them hit him over and over.

"Stop!" she screamed, "Father I love him! I love him! Please STOP!"

Breaking free of the guards she flung herself at Flynn, and the men stopped, moving away as she held him, holding him to her, "Get back! All of you!"

"I disaprove of this choice Hayley," Gernesh growled.

"I could care less," she snapped back, hatred in her eyes, "I love him father. I won't let you kill him."

"Fine," Gernesh turned to Bear, "Bear has accepted the challenge anyways. They will fight in the Pit to the death for Hayley's hand. Fifteen minutes."

"He needs to heal!" Hayley cried.

Gernesh turned away, pulling Bear along. The only reason Bear was following Gernesh's orders was the chance of becoming Beta...and she knew it. As the crowd dispersed Hayley held Flynn on the floor, tears threatening to spill.

"How bad is it," she whispered.

"I've defiled nobody." He growls at Garnesh, shrugging off the grip of the guard. "Don't you accuse me of anything, I have the right to a trial of death if I want one." He says, his hands becoming fists.

When the three wolves pounce, he bats off one of them, the other two pinning him and beating him savagely, but Hayley comes and protects him, he feels a bit of blood run down his face, knowing they had probably concussed him.. He also cannot see out of one of his eyes, it has bruised over.

The fight would happen in fifteen minutes.. Flynn is a dead man. He hears Hayley's words. "I can't see out of one of my eyes.. And I'm really dizzy." He says quietly to her, sitting up and rubbing his head.

Oscars-weekend-chris-wood-38181551-600-796.jpg

Christian smiles. "I can't wait for them to come out." He admits. "Of course you're safe my love, I would protect you to the end." He says to her, his arms still around her.

bb56c566a6b7db40a01136d4024eb977.jpg

Zabrealia was an odd little wolf with an even odder name. Her parents had weird tastes, and it passed down to their only daughter. She went by Brea, mostly so her friends could pronounce her name properly. But these friends were busy with some commotion in the corner of the mess hall, leaving Brea to watch the rest of the room, her mind always fluttering. When she saw Ven, at first she didn't give him a second thought, recognizing him as the court wizard. But then she saw his little pet...and had to get closer.

"Is that a chinchilla?" she asked, her voice soft and flutey as she stepped up to the buffet table and into his sights. She was a northern wolf, so her hair was perfectly white, but she also had her mother's green eyes and father's freckles.

"I heard about them, awwww," she made a soft noise when she saw his small face poke out, "He's so cute. Can I pet him? I'm Zabrealia by the way. You can call me Brea."

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven chuckles when she spots his little furry animal, he nods to her. "Yeah, it's albino, from the Nordic lands." He explains to her when she asks her question. He takes it from his hood, holding it in his hands.

He offers it to her. "Go ahead and pet it." He says to her, the little furry animal doesn't seem scared in the slightest, it seems happy because it is the center of attention.

"Im Ven, it's nice to meet you Brea." He says cheerfully.

Back
Top Bottom