Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Player and his Trainer (rskde x Porcelain Bones)

Risky

Supporter
Supporter
Francisco Munez stares at himself in the mirror, his hand moving down his face to reveal the Latino shade to it, his hazel eyes protruding the most, as they are the lightest shade on his face. His black hair is combed to the side, it is very close to a buzz cut, but far enough away to be moved by a brush or comb.

Today is Sunday, which means he and a few buddies would get together to play soccer, it's one of his favorite pastimes and it helps him forget about how shitty life in Los Angeles can be when you don't have a lot of money. But first he needs to work his shift at the family bar.

He walks out to the bar area, standing behind the counter and beginning to wash it, a game of soccer comes up on the screen, it's Newcastle against Liverpool. He finds himself staring at it, not able to wash the counter while the game is going on. It's his dream to join one of the big Clubs in Europe, it would be the greatest honor to join one of the teams... Though his father would disagree.

Speaking of his father, the man himself rounds the corner and spots him not doing anything. "Francisco! Stop gawking and get to work!" He yells, snapping Francisco back to reality. He washes down the counter before jogging out of the building, having already gotten dressed for his game. He jogs up the road to the local field, immediately getting into his position.

The game is a blur of spinning around and kicking the ball, at one point he finds himself in front of the other teams goal with the ball at his feet, he sends it flying into the back corner, whooping as he realizes he scored.

The whistle blows and he sighs, the game is over.. It's time for him to return to reality. He gets pulled aside by someone he's never seen before on his way off of the field. A man with a Scottish accent is handing him a card, offering him an opportunity for a try out.. The only word he catches is 'Newcastle' and then the man is gone.

He looks down at the card, biting the bottom of his lip.

Only a day later he is on a plane to England, it's about a 16 hour flight so by the time he is off of the plane he is exhausted. He is driven to the Newcastle clubhouse, the tryout is fairly easy and he is put on the Reserve squad, told that he would need to train more before being on the actual starting lineup.

He is told to see his trainer, who he finds with ease. "Hi, I'm Francisco." He says to the woman standing in front of him.

"I don't know, I've trained someone who was in the athletic field before." Ashlynn Kane replied to the man on the other side of the phone.

"I promise you that it won't be difficult and it will be just like all your other clients you have. All you have to do is help him get into better shape. Isn't that what you do for all your other clients?" The voice replied, with a soft laugh.

"Fine, fine. I'll at least try it out, if it doesn't end up working out I'll give you a heads up and help you find someone else." And with that reply Ashlynn had gained herself a new client.

Ashlynn tied her deep brown hair up into a pony tail up on top of her head as she got ready for the day. Her blue eyes gazed upon her face as she looked at herself in the floor length mirror in front of her. With a deep breath in she let it out slowly before turning and heading out the door. Today was the day that she began training her newest client, a guy by the name of Francisco Munez. She was informed by his agent that he was an amateur soccer player from LA that had serious potential to become a top pro player. Training an athlete was something new for her, her clientele usually being people in film and on the radio, but Ashlynn was the type of girl who was always up for a new challenge.

Upon arriving at her studio Ashlynn sat down on the floor and stretched herself out to not only relax, but to get herself ready for the session that was ahead of her. Closing her eyes she zoned off into her own little world, only to be spanned from her daze when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs to her studio. Looking over at a clock that was hanging on the far wall of the studio she realized she had zoned out for a lot longer than she thought. Hopping up onto her feet Ashlynn stood with her hands on her curvy hips and gazed over at the door, waiting.

As Francisco walked in she smiled softly, and nodded at his introduction. "Nice to meet you Francisco. I'm Ashlynn." She replied, her English accent coming through hard as she spoke.

"So you're from Los Angeles I hear." She states softly as her eyes look him up and down assessing him as he stood in front of her. "Have you ever trained with a trainer before?" She asks with a smile as her blue eyes meet with his hazel eyes.

He nods to her, biting the bottom of his lip, he'd never really gotten used to introductions, usually it was the shake of a hand and some eye contact, then you would never really see that person again.. But he knows he would be spending a lot of time with Ashlynn.

"It's good to meet you too, Ashlynn." He says, his own Spanish accent breaking into his words. "Yes, I'm from Los Angeles.. And no, I've never really trained for anything before." He admits. "I just got spotted by a Scottish man and now I'm halfway across the world." He says with a laugh, rubbing the back of his head.

"I guess the question is how will we start? I'm not really sure what I need to work on, but I'm sure you know what to do, right?" He asks, his eyebrows knitting together neatly as he speaks.

He seems nervous, and really tired, after all the jet lag and the try outs both sucked a lot of energy from him. The nervousness is probably from being in another country, though it could also be from being around Ashlynn, as he isn't exactly used to being around women.

Ashlynn laughed softly and nodded her head slowly, "Since you haven't had a trainer I don't have to break you of any habits you may have acquired from previous trainers, which is always good."

"Leave that up to me. The whole reason I'm here is to help you and guide you into peak physical condition." She could tell her way nervous and beyond tired by his body language and his voice as he spoke. But that much was to be expected by someone in his current situation. She knew that if it were her in his shoes she would be the same exact way, if not more nervous.

"Today, I know you're tired so I'm not going to be too hard on you. I'm mostly just going to have you doing some basic, easy workouts to kind of asses you and help me figure at where you are right now. See what needs some improving, tuning, and adjusting." She gave him a reassuring smile and nod, hoping to help calm his nerves a little. "But before we start, I have some ground rules that I am going to lay down. First things first, for every minute you are late that's a minute of extra cardio. One minute late, one minute of cardio, five minutes late, five minutes of cardio, fifteen minutes late... So on and so forth. If you end up being more than thirty minutes late and do not let me know, not only am I going to leave but that is a strike against you, which leads me into my second rule. I have a three strike policy, and I know you play soccer but I think everyone knows, three strikes and you're out, I will no longer train you. Third rule, if for whatever reason you can not make it to our session at all, I need at least an hours notice, if I don't get that notice and you don't show up, another strike." Pursing her lips together, Ashlynn smirked over at Francisco as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Also if you come in here fucked up from the night before, I'm not going to go easy one you. I don't know where you fall in the whole "party" lifestyle but just a heads up."

Taking a deep breath in and letting it out slowly, "Does that all make sense? Have any questions? I don't want you thinking I'm some hard ass, but I take my job seriously and I'm here to help you. If you ever need anything from me that I can help with let me know and I'll hear you out. Want to improve on something specific because you think it needs work? Let me know. If for whatever reason this doesn't end up working between us I will let you manager know and I'll help set you up with someone else."

Smiling she uncrossed her arms from her chest before turning her head and looking over at the clock in her studio once again, "So Francisco, are you ready to get started?"

Francisco bites the bottom of his lip as she talks about the strike system. He wonders if she could actually stop training him. "Aren't you paid to train me? I can't imagine a job with better pay." He says with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his head. "But I'll abide by the system, there's no point not to." He says before leaning against the studio wall.

"I'm a little bit of a partier, but I will still work hard, I promise." He says to her before nodding. "Let's get started then, we could run around Newcastle, I haven't really explored yet so a run would be good if that's what you want to do." He says.

He raises his eyebrows at her, ready to go if she was.

Ashlynn couldn't help but laugh softly at his reply, "Yes, I am paid to train you but you aren't my only client. I have a handful of other people I'm training and another of people I could be training so I'm not going to put my time into someone who isn't going to give me their time. But as long as you are willing to put your time in, then we won't even have to worry about that."

Smiling, she nodded in agreement, "That's actually a really good idea. It'll help the both of us, you can do some sight seeing and exploring, get to know the area a little bit and I can see where you stand with cardio."

"Let's see if you can keep up." With a wink Ashlynn started to head out the door, down the stairs of the building and out the front door. Taking in a deep breath, she then let it out slowly before starting to head down the street. Starting out with a fast paced walk, eventually she built up her speed and started jogging at a steady pace. "So is there anything specifically you want to work on or think that you need improving on?"

Francisco nods at her words, then watches as she exits, following her down the stairs and out of the building. He keeps pace with her, knowing that she would probably have a route planned that he doesn't know about so it would be better to follow her.

He seems to have a lot of stamina, hardly breathing heavy as they are jogging on the sidewalk. He takes a moment to think before shrugging. "I don't really know the term for it, but I have trouble running fast." He explains. "Sometimes I slip, or my legs give out." He explains.

They found the corner and he gets distracted by a flock of seagulls flying away over the water, he slows down for a moment and looks out over the ocean. He snaps out of it and runs to catch up with her, he then resumes her pace.

As she's running Ashlynn glances over at Francisco, her eyes moving over his body once again. One of the hardest parts about being a trainer sometimes was keeping it professional with her male clientele. She would spend so much time with someone, get to know them inside and out, and eventually build that bond with them that at times could teeter between being professional or not. There were always the male clients who she found attractive and hard a hard time keeping her thoughts straight around them, but it had been awhile since she had encountered anyone like that. But Ashlynn would be lying to herself if she said she didn't find Francisco attractive. His eyes, his jawline, his already nice physique, it was all working against her.

Shaking the thoughts from her head she turned her gaze back forward and focused on the task at hand. When he fell behind she laughed softly to herself but kept on going, not slowing down her pace or stopping for even a moment. The ocean breeze flowed against her skin and through her pony tail as she ran, creating the perfect atmosphere to go jogging in.

"So you have problems with sprinting then?" She asked when he caught back up to her after falling behind. Slowing down, Ashlynn stopped running for a moment and looked over at him. "Okay here's what we are going to do. We're going to alternate with jogging, running, and sprinting, slowly building up from one to the other. Later this week we'll work on your balance and leg muscles to keep you from falling and your legs giving out. Right now, we'll just work on your speed."

Ashlynn then started to pick up the pace again, moving into a stead jog. After jogging for a few feet and feeling as though both her and Francisco were steady in their pace, she kicked it up a notch and started running. Again she did this for a few feet until the two were comfortable, then ultimately she began to sprint down the street making sure to pay attention to him as he ran beside her in case anything went wrong.

Francisco eyes her, she's very attractive, her height gives her that cute sort've sense that he would've been into if he had discovered what exactly he needs to say to get with a girl, since he hadn't had much exposure with the whole deal.

"Yeah, sprinting is awful.." He says with a laugh. "Sounds like a plan, let's go." He says, keeping pace with her the entire way, trying to put more stability into his step as they sprint up the street.

Citizens eye them as they fly past, Francisco waves to them while breathing heavily, but never losing a step with Ashlynn, after all, this is his time to impress her, show her that he is worth the struggle of being her client.

After alternating between the three different speeds of running a few more times Ashlynn slows back down into a jog and looks over at Francisco. "You seem to be doing pretty well, but we'll keep working on that until you get completely comfortable with the whole spiriting thing." Rounding the corner, she tucks a few stray hairs that fell from her pony back behind her ear and out of her face.

"How long have you been playing soccer for?" She asks curiously, "I always like to get to know my clients, especially if I am going to be working with them so much. Makes things a lot easier." She smiles over at him for a moment before turning her head back forward, cautiously and kindly dodging the people walking on the same sidewalk as the two of them. "And what else do you like to do besides play soccer? Any other hobbies or pass times? I personally, outside of fitness enjoy drawing, painting, and music. They're all a pretty big part of my life."

He huffs and puffs as he keeps up with her, glad that they had slowed to a jog now. He gives her a light smile, glad that she believed he is doing well enough. "Thank you." He says, just in case she hadn't caught his smile.

He bites the bottom of his lip. "Almost all of my life, it's a big part of my life back in America." He explains. "And I haven't really developed any hobbies, it's always been school, work, soccer." He says as he moves to dodge some people walking on the side walk, at this point he is barely keeping pace as his endorphins have yet to kick in.

Ashylnn nods at his answer, "Well hopefully you'll have more time to pick up some new hobbies in the wonderful Newcastle." She smiled sweetly over at Francisco as he kept running along her side. "This wonderful world has a lot to offer and now that you have this chance to travel the world I am sure you'll find something else to fall in love with."

Rounding the corner, the two of them made it back to where they began at her studio. Taking in a deep breath, she let it out slowly. "There you have it, a little sneak peak into Newcastle. If you want to or need to know where anything specific is, just let me know and I'll help you out!" Heading back inside she walked up the stairs and into her studio. "Okay, so now we can work on some strength training. Just some more easy, and basic things."

He nods, finding a hobby shouldn't be too difficult, he sees people do it all the time. Though he wouldn't be into stamp collecting or anything, maybe the party scene in Newcastle had something to offer him.

He follows her into her studio, his head bobbing as she speaks. "Strength training.. Sounds like a plan." He says, excited to actually find out what his limitations are when it comes to weight lifting, maybe he'd impress her with the amount that he could lift, though he never took any formal strength test before.

Ashlynn began to stretch out, as her heart rate slowed from the running. She stretched out her arms above her head, in front of her and behind her back, before bending over and touching her toes. Gripping her ankles she took in a deep breath before letting it out slowly, and slowly raising herself back up. After stretching out for a minute she walked over to the hack squat machine. "This one's easy, all you do is squat down and back up," She proceeded to do as she said before stepping off the machine and looking over to Francisco. "I want you to do it a few times without weights until your comfortable with it then I'll put some weight on there for you." She smiled and moved out of the way, standing in front of the machine a little so she could watch him properly as he did it.

"Just let me know when you get the hang of it and I'll load it up for you."

Francisco nods to her, watching her stretch for a moment before scrambling to do the same, stretching out in the same way that she is in order to not pull anything. He watches her example before nodding, walking over to the machine and taking the position before trying it out for himself, giving her a thumbs up to add weight to it.

Back
Top Bottom