Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pony is so emo....*fail*

Re: Pony is a thread killer

Well than your just like me, every time I post the thread die.... I have even killed entire boards.

Self-depreciating topic ftw.

What do you want from this "IT'S OKAY BBY, IT'S OKAY" or, for people to insult you?

I never did understand why people made these "NO ONE LIKES ME" or "I KILL THREADS T_T" topics. If you kill threads, than why announce it to everyone?

Oh knoes! I likes the Pony D:
*is now a sad panda*

And... goatse... I'm fairly certain she's joking.

I think this is a cry for help.

Pony must be put down for the good of the forum.

vampire seduction said:
Oh knoes! I likes the Pony D:
*is now a sad panda*

And... goatse... I'm fairly certain she's joking.
Perhaps it's harder to find it being a joke, since there are many members on this site who take their whining seriously.

Either way, what's the point? There's no lulz to be found in "EVERYTHING I LOVE DIES ; A;"

NO goatse just staing how i feel i dont need sympathy, or anything of the sort. Just bored and being silly. ^^

Lol yes pony needs to be put down

Everything i love doesnt die Goaste. I have quite the green thumb and a dog that is a fat and happy boy.....he is sorta lazy.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
NO goatse just staing how i feel i dont need sympathy, or anything of the sort. Just bored and being silly. ^^

Lol yes pony needs to be put down

Everything i love doesnt die Goaste. I have quite the green thumb and a dog that is a fat and happy boy.....he is sorta lazy.
I was saying that it's similar to "everything I love dies," I didn't literally mean that.

I just questioned what was the purpose, and where was the silliness supposed to come in.

Apparently it isn't. -shrugs-

6a00c225266b2e8e1d011017b211f3860e-500pi

If you were really being emo, you would have slit your wrists and died already.

Just saying, there's a razor in your bathroom. Go for it emo kid.

:lol:

Now now, Zombiie. Let's not condone suicide. If you want someone dead badly enough, do it your fucking self. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom