Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Runaway (Skeith & Nadie)

((Yes I am much better now, thank you :3))

Riley was panting and clenching the bed sheets at that point. She was nearing the edge and Penny's actions were driving her closer and closer to her peak. "Oh.....god!!!!!!" She cried out and soon she felt the beginnings of her orgasm. She looked down and watched her lover's oral assault on her then dropped her head back down and cried out as she arched her back as the orgasm hit her in a massive wave of pleasure. She rocked her hips against Penny's mouth and hands for a long moment before settling back down and riding out her climax.

Panting and covered in sheen of sweat she laid there and threw her arm over her eyes once again. "Oh....wow~" she finally managed to say after she got her thoughts back in order. Riley has had quite a few skilled lovers but no one has ever given her such a powerful climax in her life. "Amazing...." she added with a chuckle as she gently ran her hands through Penny's hair.

((I'm relieved to hear that!))

Penny let out a startled gasp when Riley finally came. Hearing that wonderful cry of pleasure was enough to make the rock star shiver with delight. She pulled away slowly as she allowed Riley to fall back against the bed. She licked her own lips, savoring the woman's taste, as she down at her with a broad grin. She brushed some her stray hairs back behind her ears. "You deserved it after the time you've had." She giggled some.

She leaned down again, this time pressing her lips against Riley's in an earnest and loving kiss, lacing her fingers in her hair gently as she did so. She pulled away softly as she laid down beside her. "I hope you're not too tired though." She smirked a little as she pressed her lips against her cheek before moving a little higher to nibble on her earlobe. She whispered afterwards with a soft laugh. "Because getting you off has got me crazy riled, right now."

Riley wrapped her arms around Penny's shoulders as they kissed. She smiled at the woman's words. "Thank you~" she said then met Penny once again for the long, lingering, kiss. A grin spred along Riley's face. "Oh~ I am far from tired." she said as she moved to slide on top of Penny. "Because I would reall love to get you off now." she said then leaned down and kissed her lips before moving down to Penny's neck, jaw, then her collarbone and down to her breasts. She softly caressed Penny's soft mounds before taking a hard nipple into her mouth and sucking hard.

Penny's smirk returned as Riley slid on top of her. She smiled up at her as their lips met again. She cooed gently as she tilted her head back. Feeling Riley's kisses trailed from her lips to her chest. Feeling her hands rolling over and groping her breasts brought a pleased sigh from the singer. She looked back down at the woman, gently stroking her hair. She let out a sharp gasp as her nipple was pulled into her mouth, shuddering softly in anticipation. "Hmm... That's it... Don't rush now..." She was usually pretty hot and bothered after shows, but after the build up of taking care of Riley first, she was all the more eager for her attentions. She writhed and wriggled with want, but she enjoyed when her partners took their time. It made the encounters all the more memorable and incredible.

Riley smirked against Penny's skin. "Oh, I don't plan to rush." she said as she kissed and nipped at her lover's skin. She loved savoring her lover's taste. So she would take her time and enjoy taking this beautiful woman. Riley took a nipple in between her teeth and tugged gently while she teased and pinched the other. She was still finding it hard to believe she was pleasuring a world famous rockstar, soon after the gorgeous woman gave her one of the best orgasms in her life. Riley was soon deeply involved in her actions and was licking and kissing downward to Penny's stomach, licking and nipping at her belly button while her hand dipped down and found the woman's wet center. She teased her folds and up to her clit while continuing to taste the musicians heated skin. "Damn, I thought you were sexy before." Riley muttered as she lowered herself further until she was settled in between Penny's legs. "Definitely ten times more sexy without clothes." she chuckled as she continued to tease and rub the woman's drenched sex. "mmmm~ time to really taste the rainbow." Riley giggled and then lowered her head, planting a kiss on Penny's clit before circling it with her tongue and dipping two fingers into the woman's pink folds.

Penny writhed under Riley's attentions, feeling her tongue running along her body, the gentle kisses, and the teasing nips. It was all the exact way she loved it. As much as she adored pleasing others, she loved being truly pleasured. More than a quickie with a fan, she loved the whole experience, and Riley was quite clearly eager to provide it. She gave a soft giggle at Riley's teasing, though that same giggle mutated into a faint moan as her fingers finally found their way to her core. "Oh God..." She mumbled to herself. "I need this so bad..." She knew exactly how to tease her. Each touch against her folds and clit being just enough to get a reaction but not enough to give her the pleasure she was craving. Then it finally came, Riley's joke about the skittles followed by her adorable giggle served as a precursor to what she really wanted. As two fingers slid inside of her, and that amazing tongue began toying with her sensitive little bud of nerves, she let out a surprised cry of pleasure. She panted heavily as she allowed her head to slump back against the mattress. A stupid grin marked her face as her hands moved to hold Riley's head in place gently, fingers lacing in her hair. "Oh... Baby... You can taste my rainbow whenever you want..." Her words were immediately followed by a laugh as she realized how stupid she sounded.

Riley's grin spread wide across her face. "mmmm~ good. Because you taste amazing." she said then leaned in once again, licking and sucking at her lover's swollen flesh. She continued to drive her fingers into Penny while assaulting her clit with her tongue. Riley felt ten feet tall being able to make this woman, who she saw as an untouchable goddess, twist and writhe in pleasure. She was not going to stop until she pushed this woman to her climax over and over. Riley pushed in an additional finger as she kissed and licked her way back up Penny's body, licking and nibbling at her belly button, before she got back up to her breasts. She took in a nipple and sucked hard for a moment before biting down on the hard nub and tugging on it as she thrusts her fingers fast and deep inside her.

Back
Top Bottom