Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Turn to Make (Alvis and Malice)

Her speech was robbed from her, her breath caught in her throat, as he pulled her pants off of her, achingly slowly too! As if he decided in this moment that he would slow down his pace and take his time removing the offending garment from her. Esther nearly whined out of frustration, almost wanting to kick her legs like a child having a tantrum, just to get her pants off.

Then came the soft trill of his fingertips dancing along her skin. All thoughts of some sort of rebellion ceased as she was once more graced with his touch. It didn’t stop there. She enjoyed that touch, especially as it inched closer and closer between her legs. In a flash, her panties were ripped from her and she felt the stinging sensation of the garment being pulled and ripped against her, like as if she had just been spanked. It was...intoxicating!

Completely bared to him, Esther had the fleeting thought to cover herself but that fleeted away as she watched him undress. She was treated to a delicious view of his naked torso, her eyes widening and her jaw slackening hungrily at the sight of him. Hard muscle, all male flesh, sinewy muscle lining up his arms and her mouth went dry. He was--

Thoughts vanished as he took a knee and buried his face between her legs, she almost slipped back onto the desk. which she eventually did, especially as he brought her closer and closer, only to stop once which made her cry out in frustration. She had been so close! He kept doing this and if this was insanity felt like then she was right there. Her legs shook, her body shook harder and she had juices dripping out of her and onto his desk, her head nearly thrashing side to side. She couldn’t handle it!

“Please!” She begged, her hips bucking. Her heart was pounding, sweat licked her forehead and she could feel how close she was but he wouldn’t let her reach the full potential of it. “Please Mr. Trenton! Let me cum. Let me feel the full pleasure you can give me! I will go insane if I don’t!” And she fully believed he would stop if she didn’t beg him. It wasn’t a matter of retaining her pride. She didn’t care. What she did care was needing to check herself into the nearest mental health facility because she had lost her mind during this, especially if he stopped.

“Please…” She breathed her moans. “Please, don’t stop. Let me cum. Please let me cum Mr. Trenton.” Her voice was barely a whimper. She was barely holding on by a thin string.

Harrison had to fight to smile, he didn't want to throw of what he was about to do. Esther had delivered on his demands, and she did deserve to have ehr reward for such. His tongue circled along her clit for a moment, and without warning and preamble, he slid his middle finger into her, rotating it as he did so, working into her rapidly and without maercy. He kept a grip onn her thigh, making sure that didn't pull away from him as he drew her along. he kept at hit, bringing her right to the brink, slowing once again, but even less so, letting her hover there, drawing it out, before he delved back into her hard, finally bringing her over the edge.

He backed up from her, knowing that she'd be reeling for a moment from everything, and he used that opportunity to push his jeans off, stepping out of them adn letting his shorts fall. His cock swung free, hard and ready. He'd given her a first finale, but now it was time to go after her again. He stepped back to the desk, and this time he got ontot he desk with Esther, climbing over her, and bringing his lips down to her breasts again, tongue circling along one of her nipples, teeth nipping at it to draw out the sensations.

While Esther might have had some experience with Chad, Harrison was more than a third again longer, adn half again as wide. It would be an entirely different experience. As Harrison leaned up to kiss her, to keep her attantion for the moment, while he reached back to line himself up with her. He rubbed the head of his cock against her sex for only a few moments, before he pushed into her with deliberate slowness. It was a tight fit around him, and he let out a sigh at the feeling. He was taking his time with it all, giving her a chance to adjust to him, Harrison ahving experience with making sure that he didn't hurt someone by doing this. But it would also highlight every inch of him going into her, and make sure she could feel each moment of this. When he felt his hips connect with hers, he ground into her, putting pressure onto her clit, and he finally broke away from her lips, looking her in the eye now that he'd taken her like this. His hands came to her shoulders, sliding under them, getting a good hold on her before he drew back, sliding himself almost all the way out of her, before thrusting back into her smoothly. He repeat the motion once again, and then again, starting to get a rhythm going on her.

Thankfully it was enough and if he pulled back or died down his efforts, he always came back harder to the point that she finally saw the stars behind her tightly closed and clenched eyelids, crying out in absolute ecstasy. It felt like a full flurry of pleasure that coursed through her, leaving her feeling like she just took a rather large muscle relaxant. But that couldn’t have been it, right? No, even he had begun stripping before…

Esther didn’t know. Her eyes were closed, her breathing only just starting to regulate when the sounds of a zipper being undone as well as the shuffle clothing sounded to her ears. She couldn’t open her eyes yet. Only when she felt something between her legs, something probing and rubbing against her, she opened one eye and saw Harrison above her. When did he get on the desk? It almost felt like she had passed out for a second.

Looking up at him, her hands slid up and over his chest, gliding up to his shoulders. That was when he began to push into her and she gasped deeply, but that was swallowed up by his kiss to which she responded in full. She hadn’t seen what he was packing, she was far too much basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, which was far more intense than what she experienced last night! And now, from what she could feel, he had a certain leg up over Chad. It was a whole new experience of sex and vastly different from what she had last night.

He pushed in deep and her head tilted back, a deep moan of both pleasure and pain coming from her. It felt like she was losing it all over again or she was just sore. She couldn’t really be sure. Lost in the pleasure, she deepened their kiss, feeling him pull back and loathe to lose that contact but that void was filled with his movements. His rhythm was inviting and slow, allowing her to adjust and she felt like she had adjusted quite quickly with the way a flame ignited deep in her belly, silently begging for more.

“More.” She moaned against his lips. “More Mr. Trenton.” She whimpered. “Please…”

Harrison could feel her falling into this, and her voice only confirmed it. It was hard to say how she was going ot deal with all of this later on, but in the meantime, the two of them had something that desperately needed finishing. Harrison allowed himself to start picking up the pace a little, each thrust coming in a little faster, a little bit harder, not wanting to spoil the act by moving too quickly. One of his hands came off of her shulder, sliding down her body, taking in the smooth skin and the contours of her frame. Harrison had asked around here and there about Esther, he knew that she'd struggled with her figure, only recently coming into a shape that she seemed happy with. It had gathered more than a slight amount of attention from people. He supposed he would have to include himself in that list, but not i the same way. Harrison leaned down, banishing those thoughts away as his teeth nipped at the side of her neck, interspersed with hungry kisses along the skin. He wasn't leaving a mark on her, not yet, more so she didn't have to explain it.

Harrison let his hand slide along her thigh, half pulling her leg up to run alongside his body, and then picking up his pace again. Each thrust was starting to shake the desk, adn he was more than slightly glad that it was a large, heavy monster of a thing, able to take the weight and force of the activity. Harrison was started to pant now, the heat of their joined bodies making them both start to glisten with sweat, and he felt a drop fall from his brow to land on her body. He moved back in to kiss her again, tasting that salty sweet tang of sweat on her lips, his tongue delving into her mouth, tasting her.

The kiss was broken off by a particularly hard thrust that actually slid her forward on the desk far enough to break the contact. Harrison kissed the hollow of her throat, before planting a hand on either side of her head, using that to anchor him in place, and picked up his pace and intensity again. Esther slid a little forward again, but Harrison amde no move to pull her back. She'd have to hold on for herself if she wanted him to keep going like this.

She never expected to gather attraction or attention from the opposite sex. No, she lost all her weight that she wanted because she didn’t want to spend high school as a fat pariah. She wanted to fit in, even if it meant looking like the other girls. And while nothing had really changed in that department, something unexpected came. Attentions from boys. Sure, she would admit that she liked it. A lot of the band guys during rehearsal would talk to her since she was among their pod in the routine. Some of the guys from the actual guard talked to her more, regardless if she wanted to pick up rifle or not. She was noticed more and though it was superficial at first and at best, at least she wouldn’t spend high school invisible. High school was difficult enough as it is, socially.

What she never expected was to garner the eye of Harrison Trenton. She doubted they would have spoken again after he saved her at the party, and whether or not she would have given him the Bangberry Juice. But somehow here they were and it was a deeply rooted fantasy she didn’t even know existed that was coming true. In the moment, that was worth everything.

His thrusts sped up, becoming more...just…more. Followed by his touch that made her breathing want to hitch and her skin feel like it was on fire in his wake. She moaned when he touched her or when he thrust. Not for the sake of moaning but because it was a natural reply to a natural bodily response.

Her hands came up to cup around his cheeks as he kissed her once more, fingers thrusting into his hair and grabbing a good hold of the thick locks, her moans hitting against his lips, even as their tongues danced a delicious tango together. But that hard thrust sent her closer over, making her instantly grip onto his arms like they were handlebars as he set his hands on either side of her head on the desk, lest she go flying off from the force of impact.

Esther tilted her head back, her nails digging into his wrists and she cried out, her body rocking and her pleasure blossoming like the most ready and ripened flower. “Harrison!” She cried out his name, more in warning. Not warning to stop but warning of what was to come. But there was no control and seconds after she cried out his name, the pleasure dam burst and filled her senses. Her eyes watered and she shook hard, her head thrashing from side to side as her entire being writhed in pleasure, a full bodied round of it.

Harrison's panting was picking up, he knew he wasn't going to be able to last much longer with what they were doing. Such a tight fit, and he had to admit, the lead up to everything added a certain flavour to it that he found intoxicating. He heard his name, his first name, no titles or honourifics attached to it this time, just a pure primal outburst from her. And then she had to be having the hardest orgasm of her life as she all but had a fit underneath him. He could feel the points of pain in his arm where she was clinging to him, but he wasn't complaining. Those points provided focus for him, spurred him on. As she was getting off under hi, he could feel himself swelling inside of her, getting his own finish coming up fast. There was teh common surge of instinct, pull out, get off on her, call it a day there. But then, he'd already shredded her clothes, leaving her with that last bit of cleanup seemed a little harsh on her.

Harrison thrust into her, grinding into her, grinding down on her clit as she was getting off, one last layer of sensation for her as he felt himself let go. He shot inside of her, a hard, shuddering oragasm that took a few moments to pass. He let his breathing come down, and finally relaxed his hips, sliding out of Esther smoothly. He looked at her with a smile, sliding off of the desk, and cmoinng around to plant another kiss on her while she was still on her back.
"Told you how it'd end." He said in a teasing voice, stroking her cheek lightly.

It was a surge of liquid white hot heat that poured inside of her. Even in the moment of her intense pleasure, there was a sense of regret by that act alone. But remembering that her mom put her on the pill when she didn’t get her first period when she should have, that sense of regret vanished in an instant. It was all an instant. Regret, then none, followed by the delicious pleasure that took over, consuming her and allowing her to think of nothing. Just sensations of the most acutest and delectable surging through her, combined with his own. There was something very sexy about seeing Harrison let loose like that. He always seemed so control and so aware of what he was doing and when, well with the exception of her Tinkerbell thermos.

Her hands slid up his strong arms, finally releasing her nails clutch into his skin and she exhaled deeply, turning her head just as she felt him slide out of her and move off of her. Her eyes stayed closed, even as he gave her one last kiss, a feeling and touch she would keep with her and never forget. After returning his kiss, she parted their lips and opened her eyes enough to see him, but not fully open. She smiled lazily and reached up to trail a single tapered finger over his lips and down his chin. “You didn’t speak enough justice to the actual act.” She breathed.

Calm and recovering, Esther propped herself up on her elbows, enjoying the feeling of his essence slowly dripping out of her. She brought one knee up and looked about, seeing her clothes in tattered rags, save for her trousers.

Rolling off the desk, she felt an ache between her legs but most welcome and enjoyable. Already a memory of what just happened here. Not saying a word, she moved to his shirt as if with the intention she would give it to him but instead, she pulled it on, figuring it as a severance for her ripped clothes at his hands. Moving to her trousers, she pulled them on, hopping up and down a couple of times until the waistband was snug at her hips. “Thank you for your shirt.” Not that she asked. It even smelled like him.

Was it totally inappropriate to want to keep it, sleep in and smell it for hours?

Harrison quirked a smile at her, letting ehr have that brief moment.
"Always remember Martin, it gets better after the first time. So many extra thigns to feel once you've established the base line." He mused calmly, finding his shorts, adn pulling them on without any thought. He found his jeans, and stepped into them, getting his pants up. Watching Esther do her little dance to get into her own pants was a fascinating view for him to appreciate.

He had the thought to try and establish some ground rules between them, but it dawned on him that while he didn't really have much to worry about, Esther was likely going to find ehrself in a small mess. AFter all, she was dating Chad-the-Spitfuck, and while Harrison was fine if the punk wanted to try and fight him for this, He knew that Esther might have just set a rather poor precedent in her own mind. First boyfirend, and she rolled over for the first bad-boy to ask.

He stepped close her and pulled her back to him, hands falling onto her shoulders.
"What amkes you think I'll let you have it, hm?" He asked her in a low, husky tone. "I warned you what would happen if you didn't take your shirt off. Maybe I take it back, and let you figure out how to get the shirt from your gym clothes, hm?" He had to admit he was enjoying hte moment here, the questions. A little after act fun for him.

It was a nice sentiment and perhaps a follow up offer for more things to come, between them. She smiled a dazzling smile and shrugged her shoulders. “I’m always up for the task, but I don’t know if you are. You may spoil me Mr. Trenton and I could be rather demanding. But then again, I think I might know better than to ever demand of anything from the great and infamous Harrison Trenton.” She teased. Though ‘might’ was the operative word there.

Pulling her hair out from inside of his shirt she now wore without any guilt, she was about to make a grab for her flip flops when he pulled her back to him, making a soft gasp sound from her. Tilting her head back, she looked up at him and for a moment, actually gulped. Oh goodness, he wasn’t going to really insist upon taking his shirt back and make her walk out of there topless? The female locker rooms were well above this basement and a bit of a wak out in the open!

Looking back at him, she blinked her eyes. “Well...you dented my Tinkerbell thermos and ripped my clothes, though I suppose I technically asked for the second. But by taking your shirt, even without asking, you might call us even then?” She asked with a nervous smile, looking up at him with a most innocent look, though not forced, but actually imploring him silently not to make her walk out topless. “And...perhaps you’d show some compassion and let me keep my dignity by not walking out of here topless?” It might have been a mistake to try and appeal to his compassion but it was worth a shot after all! Though even she had to admit, if he kept talking to her like that and in that voice, she would do just about anything he wanted.

Including walking out of there topless with only her messenger bag to act as a sort of...shirt.

Harrison leaned in closer to her, putting his face so much closer to hers.
"Am I known for my compassion Martin? Hm? For my sense of fair play and niceties? Does that sound like me at all?" He asked, his voice dropping down to almost a whisper. A hand strayed tot he neckline of the shirt, fingers slipping under it. "Maybe I'll rip this one right in half too, leave no choice at all, hm?" His hand tensed at the suggestion, tugging the material, before he chuckled, and stepped away from her.

"Or I could just be fucking with you. That seems likely." He admit as he shrugged hsi jacket on, zipping it up a reasonable amount. No sense advertising that he'd traded off his shirt. He handed her the bag he'd relieved her of. "I'll be wanting it back. No rush on it. But sooner rather than later, I'll be getting it back. If I gotta come get it from you, oo, that might get complicated!" he winked as he said it, making sure she knew there was no real malice or warning to his words. He crossed to the door, and opened it up. "Be seeing you around Martin. Keep out of trouble, you hear?" He left the office, flicking the lights off as he left. He wanted to be out of the building quickly enough. no sense having Esther leave with him, letting anyone who might see them draw conclusions that Esther was likely going to encounter sooner or later. Gods go with her on the coming road she was walking down.

Still, as Harrison made it out of the building, he had to fight the urge to whistle as he flagged down a friend, and got a ride home.

Her breathing hitched. At this moment, whether he made her earn that shirt or just ripped it right off of her so there was no choice at all, she didn’t care. She just wanted more of him. Goodness, it would be unhealthy to form an addiction to Harrison but it was oh so tempting! As his hand slid down the neck of her shirt, her breath clogged in her throat and it was difficult to swallow. “U-Um…” She stuttered. “B-Both?” She wasn’t sure she even made sense.

Just like that though, he pulled back and let her go, letting her have the shirt, which became clear as he shrugged his jacket on and zipped it up. “Thank you.” She breathed, finding the ability to do so again after that. Taking her messenger bag, she pulled it over her shoulder and clutched the strap, needing something to cling to after that. She spared a glance to his desk and smiled faintly. “Ah, all the more reason to entice you to where I am if you desperately want this shirt back.” Of which she had no intention to give it back so that left only one option really…

Stepping out after he left, she made her way back up to high ground. Good, no one she knew saw her and neither did she see anyone. Turning a corner, she looked back when she bumped into someone or something and looked, immediately tensing when she saw Mallory.
“Hey there clumsy. Watch it.” She teased.

Esther stepped back and blinked her eyes. “Sorry.” She cleared her throat. “All done with practice?”
“Yeah. Just got done showering, about to seduce a boy into giving me a lift home.” She grinned. “Where were you?”
“Oh...Mr. Trenton wanted to see me about my essay.”

“Oh, anything bad?”
“No no, it’s all good.” She nodded. “Well I’ll be going. See you tomorrow Mal.” Esther started to beat a hasty retreat when Mallory called after her.

“You weren’t wearing that shirt before, were you?”
She knew it was too easy. Esther turned and looked at her, guilt written all over her face. For as the post-orgasmic bliss faded, she was left with the heady realization of what she’d done. “Oh my god…”

“Oh my god…” Mallory seconded. “You...and Harrison Trenton!” She pointed at her obviously.
Esther moved to her and covered her mouth. “Shh!”

Mallory laughed and stepped back. “Oh my goodness, this is too good! And here I thought Chad was the scum but you--”
“Mal...don’t. Please?”

Mallory just smirked and shook her head. “Oh Esther Martin, how you have fallen, just as the rest of us. No longer as high, mighty or righteous as you led to be.”
Esther blinked, seeing a new side of Mallory. “Mal?”
“I won’t say a word. But...you will do something for me then. After all, that’s what friends do, right?”
“Of course. Anything.”

She grinned. “I’ll be in touch as to what I want. Until then, I’m the only one who knows right?”
“Right.”
“And you want to keep it that way?”
“You can’t tell Abby. You know she’d flip.”
“Then you will give me what I want when I ask for it.”

“Okay…” This was new. Blackmail. “What do you want?”
“I’ll let you know once I’ve thought it over.” She then waved to her and walked off.

Esther felt sick all of a sudden, her arms encircling around her stomach. What did she just do?!

Though Abby was a reporter, Esther and her both should have known that Mallory was the one that could never keep a secret unless that secret was her. She took her phone out and texted Chad. I know who just gave it to your girl and let’s just say it might have been you yesterday but today it definitely was not. I know track is about to let out. Meet me by the girl’s locker rooms. She sent the text and smirked to herself, overly satisfied. The evil bitches did always win in the end, didn’t they?

Chad mopped at his face with a towel, getting the sweat out of his eyes. It had been a hard practice. The coach was a merciless bastard when teh thought of a track meet was looming. Chad bore it well, knowing that if nothing else, he was getting faster, able to run longer. It was all for his betterment. The way a chiming coming from his back pocket, but He ignored it for the moment.
"Dude, your ass is going off." One of the team called.
"Stop checking out my ass, you faggot." Chad shot back. There was a ripple of chuckling, and Chad got his phone out. Mallory. He rolled his eyes. So not in the mood for her brand of BS today. He fought the urge to just erase the text and go about his day, but he opened it. Best to see what she was after today.

Chad cocked his head after reading it. Esther? Cheated on him? That was certainly out of left field. But then Mallory was rather famous for talking a lot of shit, most of which couldn't be proven. Still, she wanted to meet. He needed a shower first.

A fast shower, hosing the sweat and dust of the track off didn't take long, and Chad got dressed. The team was filing out, all of them chattering. Chad stayed back, and slipped past the doors back into the school proper. The locker rooms weren't actually very far apart, but it was faster to make his way to where Mallory was through the gym. No one was really around, so he made his way to her.
"Mal?" He called, seeing her. The fuck is this all about?" He asked, not really big on entertaining pleasantries with her at the moment.

Mallory had changed into her school clothes and out of her cheer rehearsal get up. Honestly, it wasn’t much different. A short skirt with a tank top and a cropped jacket, the entire outfit highlighting her best assets really. She untied her hair and let it hang down her back before pulling it over one shoulder.

Hearing her name, she turned and smiled at Chad. “You think I’m playing a game. And I can understand why you would think that. It is something I am known to do.” She mused, pushing her bangs over her forehead. “But this isn’t a game. This is real. No doubt you know Esther had to see Harrison after school. You know she wore a tank top. Well when she came back out, I bumped into her and she was wearing a different, not hers. A guy’s shirt. I’m pretty sure it was the same shirt Harrison wore today.” She touched her finely manicured nail to her lip. “And when I guessed, she didn’t deny it.” She said simply. “She begged me not to tell anyone. You know me, too many cocks have been inside of me that it is hard to keep room for secrets.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“So…” She stepped forward to him, one big step that brought her very close to him in fact. “If she’s cheating, why can’t we still have our little dalliance? Hmm? Do to me the things you wish you could do to Esther but because you want to keep this little charade of a relationship up, you won’t?” She purred, deciding to dazzle him with what sex appeal she did have. “I mean you don’t really care that she cheated right? Because you clearly didn’t care if you cheated first with me?”

Chad rolled his eyes.
"Oh for fuck sake Mal. You mean like when my cousin needed help at the party? Or like how you were getting a text ready for Ester that said I was breaking up with her? I know you wanna get fucked blind again, but this is just sad. Esther? And Trenton? Really? I've seen the girls he goes for, and she aint them. Gimme a break." He turned around, raising a hand and walking away. "I'm the fuck out of here." Chad kept his pace even as he strode away from her.

Harrison got home, and head inside. Jane was in the kjitchen, a large glass of water in front of her, and a bottle of Advil.
"How're you holding up there champ?" He asked her.
"Fuck you too Harry." She groaned. Harrison had to laugh.
"Aw, you're mouthy when you're hung over! That's cute Jane! Have you eaten?" She nodded.
"Yeah. Kept it down too." She looked up at him, smiling. "Thanks. For including me." Harrison put an arm around her shoulders.
"Any time. Family sticks together." She smiled at the words. Moments like this made feel safe. Comfortable. It was rare enough and valued when it came.

When did Chad stop believing her? When she made up excuses just for an ounce of time with him? She could see that point but she genuinely thought he would believe her. For it wasn’t so long ago that he was going to be hers. But then he met Esther. It was like a slap in the face how her formerly fat friend could gain so many eyes on her but Mallory, who had always been beautiful couldn’t even get the one guy she had wanted since she saw him during her cheerleading try outs at the end of eighth grade for the high school. She never told Abby or Esther. Now she wished she would have. Girl code and all. One she had betrayed because she couldn’t let go.

“Chad, wait--” But he was already leaving. She sighed heavily. That threw a heavy wrench in her plan. No longer could she blackmail Esther if Chad didn’t believe her. It was time to do damage control.

Esther went home and showered. She spent more time crying in the shower rather than actually cleansing herself. What had she done? She had just landed the guy of her dreams and though it became a bit rocky to start with, it was finally okay. Until she did the worst thing ever. She cheated on her first boyfriend, doing exactly what she had fearfully suspected he’d done. But he hadn’t. And she had. She was truly rotten! If becoming skinny meant she turned into the kinds of girls she hated then she was ready to go gain all her weight back. She didn’t want to be this kind of girl. She’d rather be fat and a social pariah, because then at least she’d still have her integrity.

Pulling herself together, she got out of the shower after a quick rinse, changed into a pair of sweats and pulled on Harrison’s shirt. It soothed her and comforted her, oddly enough. It made no sense but she was loathe not to wear it. Letting her hair stay down and not bothering with it, Esther made her way downstairs and grabbed her emergency stash of hostess cakes. Ho-Hos, Zingers, Snowballs and Ding-Dongs. When she was at her worst, they did the trick for her and right now, she had fallen to her worst. Mallory was right.

Speaking of which, just as she was about to take an egregious bite of a Snowball, the doorbell rang. Keeping it in her hand, she walked over to the door, not caring who saw her like this. The last person she expected after their encounter was Mallory.
“Mal…” Esther quickly hid the snowball behind her.
“I’m sorry.”
“What? For?”
“For trying to blackmail you. I was just...I’ve been angry a little lately. You and Abby walk around with your heads held high like you’re so perfect and I am not just because of the way I do things...Being all self-righteous and whatnot. Feels like you two outcast me because I’m a bit more liberal in the way I conduct myself.” Which was smart-people talk for being a slut.

“Mal, I’m so sorry you even feel like that. You weren’t wrong in what you said. I did do something bad. And honestly I’ve always respected you for being bluntly honest.”

She managed a weak smile. “Can I come in?”
Esther nodded and let her in. “Don’t judge me but the situation calls for a hostess cake. Do you want one?”
“Love one.”

Both girls walked into the kitchen and Esther gestured to her emergency stockpile of various cakes. Mallory helped herself to a zinger and they sat down at the table, eating in silence. After a beat, Mallory continued, “I know you and Abby have known each other since you were kids and you all got on with me only recently. But you two are like my sisters. I just...I’m tired of being judged for what I do and how I do it.”

“I know we haven’t helped. We’re just...concerned is all. I mean...doing what you do, you can’t expect anyone to really grovel. Girls like you--”
“Girls like me?” Mallory scoffed.

“Yes, Mallory.” Esther was stern. “Girls like you can’t hardly expect any kind of respect if you just flaunt it. It tells people you don’t respect yourself so you’re trying to get respect from the validation of others.” She snapped.

Mallory went quiet, shoving the rest of the zinger into her mouth, not at all reminiscent of…
“Okay fine...you have a point.” She mumbled.
“What happened?”
“The guy I’m in love with is with another girl. He was my first. And he was going to be with me. He told me. But he chose another girl.”

Esther’s heart went out for her friend. “Oh my goodness!” She got up and comforted her, sitting beside her rather than across from her. “Why didn’t you say anything?”

“I was embarrassed and hurt. I figured if I ignored it, it wouldn’t matter and go away. But I see them together all the time.”
“I’m sorry. If I had known…”
“Don’t worry. I’m fine. It’s just I don’t really know how to get over it. Especially since he confuses me. He comes back to me from time to time.”

“He’s cheating on her? With you?”
She nodded her head. “Yeah. And each time I think he is finally where he should be, with me. But then he goes back to her…”
“Have you tried to talk to him?”
“He doesn’t take me seriously. He thinks all I do is play games to try and get him back.”

“And do you?”
Mallory looked at her, guiltily. “Yes but--”
“You just need to be straight with him. No games. Just tell him how you feel. Be the Mallory you are. Not the girl you think you need to be to save face or because it is easier being a trollop than a real human being.”

Mallory nodded. “You’re a really great friend. A little preachy, but it’s sage stuff.”
“Sorry. Sometimes what my mom preaches to me has a way of coming out to people who don’t want to hear it.”
“It’s good. It’s okay. If you were anyone else i would tell you to go fuck yourself. But you’re Esther, one of my best friends.”

“And you’re Mallory, one of my great best friends. And you always will be.”

The two girls hugged and after a bit, Mallory left. She had some things she needed to do.

Later that evening, when her mom came home, Esther sat down with her and while she ate, told her what happened. Her mom was upset, mostly about her daughter having sex in the house when she wasn’t home but also damned glad that Esther was on birth control. Still, she relayed that she’d rather her daughter feel safe to do those things in a safe place and not be forced or coerced in a dangerous place. Then she told her mom about Harrison. How guilty she felt, how horrible of a girlfriend she was. And while she cried, her mom held her and reassured her that she wasn’t a bad person. Everyone made mistakes. And if she really did like Chad more than Harrison, she had to be honest. And if Chad truly cared for her, he’d find a way to forgive her in time.

Back home, Mallory sat on her bed, twirling her phone in her hand. She had just eaten dinner with her family and excused herself to get started on homework. When really, she wanted to try out Esther’s advice and just be honest with Chad. No more games, no more lies. Just the truth. With a deep sigh, she dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. Hoping he would. Hoping he would just listen and maybe realize...just maybe he’d come back to her if it wasn’t too late.

The phone was ringing in his hand, Chad looking at the number that was showing. Mallory again. There was a big part of him that wanted to just swipe away her, and not deal with any of her shit. He didn't owe her a damned thing. Did he? Maybe he was being a bit too harsh, but he had to admit that she pissed him off with that last shot at Esther, making her a cheater. Esther was over the moon with him, fixated on him. Why woudl she walk away from that, no, throw that away?

Okay, if she knew he'd fucked Mallory on the side then it made sense. Otherwise it just seemed very out nof character for her. But he also didn't really see her taking something like that quietly, she'd ahve said something to him, in tears or screamed at him for what he did. So there was just too much suspect about it. Especially given what Mallory had done before. He sighed and accepted teh call.
"Talk fast Mal. I'm not really in the mood for games today." He said flatly. There was no anger or accusation in his tone, but it was tired, like he was feeling run down in general.

She didn’t blame him in fact. She had been playing too many games just to get his attention when all she had to do was the straightforward approach. Why it took her best friend to remind her of that she didn’t know but better late than never. “No, no games at all Chad. And I’m sorry. I just want to be real with you.” She sighed softly, pulling her pillow into her lap. She was just glad at all that he even answered the call. After what she pulled today--though it had been the truth--she didn’t expect him to answer and she was already prepared to leave a voicemail.

“Look, I want to just apologize about today. And about all the games. I shouldn’t play games just to get your attention. I should just be myself. And I want to just put all my cards on the table for you to see.” She cleared her throat. “Chad, you were going to pick me. We were going to be together. I love you. And...I just...I can’t let it go until I know for a fact that there isn’t still something...I mean you come back to me. You did at the party. You could have walked away and gone back to Esther but you came to me anyways. So surely...surely that must mean there is still something between us, like last year when we...it was my first time but I felt safe and comfortable with you. And--what changed? Why did you choose her over me?”

Chad put his face in his free hand, listening to her. Great. Just what he needed to hear.
"Gods Mal, the only thign that was working between us back then was that we both liked to fuck. I mean, really think about it. If we went more than two days without fucking, we were fighting. And the only way we stopped fighting was by jumping into bed! I mean, where's that really going? I mean the sex is gfreat, adn it's fun, but...I mean right now, where do you see a relationship where all we do is fuck and lie to one another?" He asked her. He was keeping his tone neutral, not wanting to actually accuse her of anything, not wanting to tear her down. Sure, she was wanting a lot more than he was looking for, but...if she was being honest with him, then maybe he could do her the same courtesy?

"And yeah, I keep coming back, because it's skipping all the drama and just gettign to the fun part of what we had. Shit Mal, I'm sixteen! I'm not picking anyone these days! I feel like it's way to soon to even start thinking that far ahead." He admit.

Mallory worried her lips magnificently, listening to him, absorbing in all he was saying. Well if that was the case then why was he trying to make something work with one person when clearly all he wanted to do was just fuck around like every other teenager their age?! “Then why are you with Esther? And of all people, you knew she is my best friend. So of all people, why did you have to go after her? And if you are not ready to commit to anyone, then why rope her along? I may be a sadistic and sarcastic bitch but she is still my friend.” She spoke softly despite the ferocity of the words. She didn’t want to fight. She just wanted to understand. If they fought so much and all they had was sex...and if he wanted to still play the field then why did he close himself off to only Esther? Not that that would stop him necessarily since it hadn’t already but then it didn’t make any sense to her.

“We could have worked things out. You didn’t have to go after her of all people Chad. You could have gone to one of the other cheerleaders for all I cared but you chose Esther. I just...I want to know why. I want to know why you chose her and not me. And if you don’t want to be with anyone or tied down, then what are you doing with her and why can't we just do what we did best which was fuck each other's brains out?"

Chad leaned back in his chair, putting his feet up.
"Why the hell wouldn't I? She'd been making moon eyes at me for years, so shouldn't I give her a shot?" Chad asked, feeling his voice heat a little. He took a deep breath, an audible breath. "Okay Mal, I get you're her friend. But after the party, that aint a card you get to play. I said it then, I'm saying it again now. Much as she'd hate me, she would go monkey shit on you for that night." he said in a much calmer tone, keeping his accusation from his voice, making this just a plain statement of fact.

"We tried to work on things Mal, but it always went back to 'this is hard, let's bang', and that wasn't really a solution. She'd been looking at me for a long time, and now she was looking good enough to go for. The party was an opportunity, I wasn't ready to sell you out to Esther for interfering. And there's a difference between taking an opportunity like that and actively fucking around on her. And we're not going back to fucking one another because if you're honest with yourself, that's not going to be enough for you, is it? You're always going to be waiting for me to come around, and for all I know getting jealous if I'm doing someone else. You do see why that might not be a great idea to me, right?" He asked, shaking his head slightly. Man thisd was a mess of a situation.

Mallory frowned. This wasn’t at all how she thought this conversation might go. If anything, she just figured he would let her down easy but it just sounded like he was taking pride in being a total scoundrel of a womanizer. And he didn’t care who got hurt in the process. “You’re so concerned about where your next bang will be and with who with the least amount of strings attached you don’t even care what you’re doing. You’re making girls fall for you. I fell for you, Esther will do the same. Sure, she will hate me when she finds out the truth but she will hate you too because she genuinely has feelings for you. And you’re…” And there it was. The epiphany. Whether he was aware of it or not, he was just the type of guy who would enjoy toying with the hearts of hopeless romantics of teenage girls and their hearts.

“It is not drama. You don’t make it easy to have a proper conversation with you at all. Rather than own up to anything, you like to point out a person’s vices and faults. That is not a conversation, that is a scapegoat.” She tried not to hiss but still it came out as a bit of a frustrated hiss. “It’s only hard when you find out that the person you thought you were in love really doesn’t care about anything or anyone but himself and his own cock. Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it. You did. So don’t turn this around on me Chad. Typical teenage boy.” She was angry but she was also hurt. And the worst things happened when anyone was that compromised by their emotions.

Chad actualyl smiled.
"Mal, you're a bit off base there. Yeah, I'm a shit head, yeah, I lead girls on and drop them when want to. I admit to all of that. Freely. No question. If Esther is so wrapped up in the fact that a guy is into her that she can't see that, sounds like a her problem. Not one of mine. And I never said I didn't enjoy times with us. Sure you were good at it, and you got a lot better at it after the breakup, I'll chalk that up to practice. But it was getting to be more strings attached to it than I wanted. So I'm not caliming innocence here. But you play the victim here, you're just as guilty as I am." Chad said with a calm, almost bright tone. THis was a line of reasoning he could deal with. Yes, he was a bastard, a scumbag to some. He was olay with that. Plenty of girls seemed fine with a scumbag, whether they were going to 'save him', or just wanted the bad guy, it didn't matter to him.

"Frankly Mal, as bad as you think I am here? if I was as big as a monster as you say, I'd have said yes, let's get back together, and just kept stringing you along. After all, if you're in love, good odds you'd have forgiven most any stupid shit I do. But I was actaully honest with you. Roll that around in your head for a minute, see how that sits." He was actually surprised at his own words. Why was he still turning Mallory down? Fuck, he could have easily established a regular fuck pattern with her, and just called it a day, insisted on no strings, gone from there. With how she was, she'd probably agree to almost anything he asked for, he could have had a right proper time with her. It was something he had to wonder about really.

“I am not playing the victim. I just…” Okay maybe she was and that was not her brightest moment. “I just...if you are such a shithead and you don’t just want to romp around, then why are you still turning me down?” Had she really just asked that out loud? That was probably her worst moment and in that instance of hindsight, she knew that too. She had just gone from sad to pathetic in a nanosecond from that question alone.

Swallowing hard, she looked down at the pillow she had hugged to her, her fingers playing with the corner of it. “You weren’t ever this mean. Sure, we had our fights. We had our problems but you used to be nice to me. I thought you cared. Was I wrong? Do you hate me so much for the games that I am not longer worth sparing a kind word to?” She sighed softly. Nothing she asked or said would make up for the pathetic question she had asked. “It won’t matter what I say or what I ask, won’t it? You’ve already made up your mind. You’ve moved on from me. You don’t want me. Not then, not now. And nothing I say will change that?” He was scum, he really was. And she loved him. What did that make her?

No matter what she would say or do, her heart was going to break. Chad was going to go on breaking more hearts. Mallory would continue with her meaningless sex tirade and Esther...Esther was going to have it all whether she knew the truth or not.

Chad stared at the wall, more than a little surprised at how this was going. This was cutting into her a lot mroe than he'd thought. THey were all of sixteen, what love she thought was there was likely a transitory thing, destined to fade away. But the vulenerability that she was showing in this was making him drastically second guess things. How did someone answer this? And did he even have an answer to the question she was asking?

When he spoke it was quiet.
"Mal, we were assholes. We were such fucking assholes, to everyone but each other. We were so fucking toxic to everyone around us. And we didn't care, it was all fun to us. Maybe I'm turnign you down because...I know what kind of guy I am. And maybe I think you deserve better than that. Better than I can give you, because...let's face it, we've both established that I am a grade A piece of shit." he paused, gathering what thoughts he had, finding that dropping all pretenses adn pride was the only thing he had going for him now. She'd led with all the honesty that she had, no games, or if she was playing them, she was playing on a whole new level. "I wanted things to work Mal. Fucking hell, we both did. Why else did we try so many times to make it work? Why do we keep falling back on one another? But it never lasts, we always fall back apart." He hesitated over the next choice of words, realizing that he'd never actually said them to Mallory.

"I'm sorry I hurt you Mal."

And that did it. She truly didn’t have that much of an evil bone to betray her best friend again. And to her surprise, Chad was being really kind, the way he used to be before she put on the facade of a temptress whose goal in life was to play games to her own sticky agenda and to benefit it. But now...everything crumbled. Her head lowered, her eyes watered and tears quickly streamed down her cheeks. She sniffled and wiped her eyes quickly, as if he could see, and tried her best to regain her composure but the dam had burst.

“I’m sorry I mucked it up so bad with the games. I’m sorry we could never find our way together. I’m sorry too Chad.” She sniffled, closing her eyes and letting more tears fall. “Just...promise me you won’t hurt her too bad okay? Please? And I won’t tell her what we did if you don’t tell her either. She doesn’t need to know. One of us should be happy in all of this.” She laughed, not bitterly or humorously but just a sound with not much conviction behind it. “Can you promise me that?”

Back
Top Bottom