Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Turn to Make (Alvis and Malice)

Mallory saw him out and once he was gone, she shut the door, locked it up and went back upstairs where she sat down on her ice pack again, turned on her show and watched with perhaps the most emotionless eyes. Her mom’s medicine cabinet was filled with all sorts of prescriptions and it was never kept under lock and key. She was tempted. Just...a little something extra to take the pain away.

“I would be highly offended if he was actually in a good mood if I was about.” Which was the truth. Heidi knew she was a bit of a tough sour pill to swallow. She was disillusioned with skepticism and cynicism in her young life very quickly. Nothing really surprised her anymore. Except for maybe that time that Gideon took a pool stick to her.
“Ah yes, Trenton.” She took a big hit of her cigarette and exhaled through her nose. It felt good with a menthol cigarette. He was perhaps the one guy that her lesbian parts got heated up from one look. And that made her even angrier.

They arrived at the docks area and she was given a flash to a bunch of guys stabbing the life out of another. “Et tu, Brutus?” She sighed with mock forlorn attitude. Once the car was parked, she got out and finished the cigarette, flicking the butt away and exhaled deeply. Time to meet or be meat.

Conner simply went to the bar, and sat back down in his seat. Murphy was there to set a beer down for him, and the two nodded at one another. Murphy simply inclined his head towards the back room that Gideon held his meetings in. No one said anything to Heidi, just letting her go.

Gideon was behind his desk this time, the poo table clean and bare. it was a change. He normally always had a cue in hand when there was business to be done. He glanced up at eidi as she entered. He waited for her to shut the door.
"Ye took yer sweet time gettin' here lass. I dinnae know how the Pin might choose to conduct himself with ye, but if ye want to work with me, ye damn well come when I ask of ye, understood?" He said quietly. It was that quiet tone that he used so very often that tended to set other people on edge. It was quiet enough to not seem threatening on it's own, but there was an undertone of impending violence.

"Now. There be work tae do. Are ye familiar with a man in town named Gordono Le Shae? Works in his own law building." Gideon inquired quietly. He stood up as he spoke, starting to pace the room slightly. The sense of violence was faded, just a calm, cold professionalism there now.

Heidi took the cue she needed and went into the back room where Gideon’s office was. She walked inside after a knock and shut the door behind her, looking at the scary man behind his desk. Of all the people to be afraid of--and Heidi usually wasn’t afraid of anyone--Gideon was one person she feared. And rightfully so. She had a permanent scar from where he struck her because she chose not to get stitches. A chink in the porcelain, if you would. It was a reminder to be wiser about how she conducted herself when it came to Gideon.

Smartly enough, even as he berated her, which actually did nothing to her, not even so much of an eyebrow twitch, Heidi just nodded her head, but didn’t break eye contact. It was a bit scary to her that she wasn’t shaking. But she resolved with the fact that her heart was pounding. If he wanted, he could dispose of her. And no one would care. She was a bitch. Who would miss a bitch? Even she wouldn’t miss herself.

Clearing her throat, she stayed standing, clasping her hands together in front of her and nodded her head. “I do.” She didn’t offer more than that. But Gordon Le Shae was a good friend of her father’s. They both played in the same law ring, different firms but they often worked together. “What of him, if I may ask?” Her tone was soft, cordial even, but professional.

Gideon nodded at her words.
"Gordon be a fixer for my people. And we have here a problem that need be fixed. So ye lass, ye will go to him tonight, and let him know of hte situation." Gideon lifted a sealed envelope from his desk, and tossed it onto the pool table. "That contains all he need know of it to set things right. Now, lass, let there be no illusions here. A fixer be a valued thing for a man like me. And if ye do anything tae harm relations between meself and Gordon, I dinnae care who ye belong tae, the Pin, or even Viper herself. I will have ye heart for me lunch tomorrow. Are we understood?" There had long been a rumour that Gideon had actually made this threat before. And had actually followed through on it to the letter. It was one of the reasons that the Pin seemed to remain firmly under Gideon's thumb.

She nodded her head. That actually explained a lot. She stepped forward and took the envelope from the pool table and settled it into her purse. She looked at Gideon and it felt like her heart was going to burst right out of her chest at his threat. She swallowed, a noticeable gulp and nodded her head slowly. “I wouldn’t dream of it. Thank you.” She turned toward the door and then looked back at him. “Oh um...I was meaning to give this to you.” She walked to his desk carefully and pulled out a black envelope from her purse and set it down. “I think you will find the information very valuable regarding Pin’s latest…” What was the word? “Endeavors.”

Gideon nodded as she set the envelope down with an explanation.
"Thank ye for that lass. Now on your way. Speak to Conner. He'll make sure ye have transport to get where ye need tae be." Gideon explained, adn then turned away from her, taking hte envelope with him. He sat at his desk, adn slid out a knife from his sleeve. he cut it open, adn began to read what She ahd to tell him about the Pin.

Murphy and Conner shared a brief chuckle. A small joke, private joke. It was something that they kept between family, and they'd been good friends as well as brothers. As the door opened again, adn Heidi emerged looking none worse the wear fro her encounter with Gideon which made for a good change on her side. Murphy nodded across the way, and a tell man, built heavily with twining, spiralling tattoos all along his arms stood.
"Áedán, I think ye might want to be givin' the lady a lift. Imagine she'll tell you where she needs to be." Murphy advised. The other mand, Áedán, nodded, and opened the front door, holding it for Heidi. He seemed oddly polite given how most of the bar seemed to regard her.

“You’re welcome. Thank you.” She nodded, taking her leave after and shutting the door quietly behind her after stepping out. She walked forward until she saw the two men at the bar, her icy gaze scrutinizing but she didn’t say anything. She then glanced to where Murphy nodded and her eyes actually widened, the shock of seeing such a tall and imposing man alarming her that she stepped back. “I have pepper spray.” She said it as warning, and opened herself up to being likely more of a joke for even having pepper spray instead of a knife or something more lethal, but she didn’t care. In her experience, men cried after being maced.

Nodding to the man called Áedán, surprised by his politeness, more than anyone has ever showed her in a really long time, she stepped out but stayed behind him. She didn’t know where his car was or which one it was. And if she strayed too far, it’d be her being stabbed to death, likely in her vagina than her back.

Áedán didn't make a sound of protest as Heidi seemed to be afraid to be too near him. That was alright, he was used to that. He pressed a button on his key ring, and a car chirped as it unlocked. Áedán moved to the passenger side, and opened the door, once again holding it for Heidi until she was inside, and then closing it soundly but gently. When he got in the car, it all but purred as he started it, and then backed it out carefully. The interior was sleekly cured black leather that seemed original and well cared for. This vehicle was obviously someone's baby, something that attention was lavished on. And by all the Gods, it could move.

The engine barely rose above that purr to a faint growl but the car sped along quickly, easily breaking hte speed limit, but not excessively enough guarantee attention from the police.
"Where am I taking you miss?" Áedán asked her quietly.

She was a bit unnerved at how polite he was. He seemed to understand the concept of gentlemanly behavior and she didn’t know if she liked it or not. So used to rude and crude behavior, niceness was foreign to her, she looked at it like it was the most alien thing possible. Still though, she had some manners. Heidi told him, “Thank you” when he opened the door for her and she slid into the passenger side, the leather sleek and easy to slide into. Cool and comfortable, she rested her purse on her lap and buckled up.

The car started up, a gentle purr that thrummed through her. She could appreciate a very fine and well-preserved car with an even better engine. Looking to him, she then glanced back out the window. “Shae, Dornan and Salinger. Law firm. On West 42nd.” She said softly. It wasn’t too late and knowing Gordon, he was at the office, still burning the midnight oil.

Áedán responded with a nod and faint grunt of acknowledgement. A man of few words it seemed, but he made the needed turn, and put a little mroe foot into the gas. The car sped along smoothly, the suspension tuned well enough to give a ride that didn't seem to notice any of the bumps in the street along the way. As they pulled away from the more brightly lit sections of town, the sky coudl be seen. it was a clear night, the full moon shining out brightly.
"Pleasant night." He observed, the stars twinkling for a moment before they were obscured by the next brightly lit building. Áedán actually scowled a moment, but put his eyes on the road properly. They were coming up to her stop, and Áedán saw a good place to park out front. He swung the car into place, adn shut it down. He was out of the car before the last sound of the engine had faded, and was opening Heidi's door again. "Be here for you when you're done." He told her firmly.

The ride was quiet. Which was good for her. Her scalp prickled and that happened when she had a feeling of something bad and ominous about to transpire. Which also meant she didn’t need to speak or try to figure out what to say. Because honestly, she didn’t have any words right now. This entire thing was filled with so much tension, it actually made her comfortably uncomfortable.

“It’s brisk. With twinkling stars. Makes it less ominous.” She replied, not removing her gaze from looking out the window. Only when the car stopped and her door opened again, did she exhale deeply, wishing she had gotten a second cigarette from Connor. Unbuckling herself, Heidi got out and smoothed her skirt down, slinging her purse over her shoulder. “Thank you.”

She started but stopped, glancing back at him. “Are you going to kill me after?”

Áedán cocked his head at ehr question, seeming baffled, and even a little hurt at the notion.
"Lass, were we to kill ye, why would we take ye from the docks? Much less uptown like this, in my oh so conspicuous car? Besides which, bumpinig peopel off isnae my chosen role in Gideon's band. I'm protection, pure and simple. Long as you're in my car, or on the job for Gideon like this, I'm to ensure no harm comes to ye. In the building, ye on yur own. Once the job be done, ye on your own. But any other time here, woe betide the one who tries to harm a shiny white hair on ye head." He explained, a faint hint of the Irish brogue in his voice, clearly sounding like he was likely not native to Ireland, but wasn't too far removed from that misty isle. "Now be off with ye. Sooner ye finish up here, the sooner we be gone from this place."

Gideon went over everything in the envelope. More than half of it wasn't terribly helpful, he knew this already. But it was good to have it confirmed, to know for sure. Other information was more pertinent. The Pin was trying to add more muscle to his group than was agreed on, adn that coudl only mean one thing. He was goign to try adn establish himself well enough to force a renegotiation of terms. Even if he didn't lose a great deal, if he capitulated to the siuation, Gideon would have lost a great deal of respect, which was almost worse. He had to be able to shut this down, and quickly. There might be new work for his boys coming very soon.

“I meant no offense.” She said quickly after he finished explaining. “It was just a feeling.” She nodded her head to him. “Thank you Áedán.” She turned then and walked into the building, knowing the security code thanks to her father. Not that he knew. The moment she stepped into the lobby, a security guard approached her.

“My name is Heidi Sinclair. I have urgent news from my father, Walter Sinclair, or Mr. Le Shae.” She said softly, but with an authority belonging to a Sinclair.

The guard didn’t question her further and he let her through. She took the elevator to the top floor and stepped out once there, going straight for Gordon’s office, the door thankfully opened.

She pressed a knock to the door and put on her most convincing smile. “Mr. Le Shae. Heidi Sinclair. I’m Walter’s daughter.” She'd only met him a couple of times, and certainly not recently. Probably good few years, give or take.

Gordon Le Shae was a man in his late forties, well kept but did have the mark of more than a few years of soft living. He glanced up at the unannounced entrance into his office. After her identification, he actually scowled a little.
"Wonderful. And what brings you here at this time of night? Has your father sent you here to do his bitch work for him?" He challenged. There was clearly no love lost between Gordon and her father, and the possibility of something having gone south in their dealings. Gordon leaned back in his chari, looking at her expectantly.

"Nice car there handsome." A young woman said to Áedán. He nodded.
"Aye. 'tis." He answered.
"I'd love a ride in it...?" She trailed off, looking up at his through her lashes, likely used to getting what she wanted with that kind of look.
"Waiting for someone miss. No time now." She pouted as though it would change his mind. He didn't react. She scowled and stormed away. Áedán actually smiled at her reaction. His smile melted a few moments later when she appeared again at the end of the street with two men in tow. He inwardly groaned. Nothing was ever easy.

Well...that wasn’t expected. This was just her luck. Suddenly she wished she just stayed in and continued giving multiple orgasms to that one girl. What was her name? What was her name? Sighing softly, she stepped inside. “I’ve no knowledge of what has transpired between you and my father to warrant such hostility from you to me, considering I’ve no ties to the dealings you two get involved in. That being said, I am only here on business. Not from him.” She produced the envelope that Gideon had given her to give to Gordon. “But from Gideon.” She placed it on his desk. “If you don’t mind.” Though she said it rather than asking it, a saccharine sweet smile forming on her face.

"Oh, well that changes things." Gordon said dryly, staring down her smile without pause. "A Sinclair tied up with the Irishman. Well, isn't that interesting. Gideon's work is usually welcomed, but...today, I think maybe not. Not sure I appreciate the messenger he sent to me." He lifted a pen, and started in on another page of work. He let the silence hang for a moment before leaning back in his chair again. "Unless..." He seemed ot be toying with an idea. He did know her father, he did know a fair bit about his family. After all, you kept your friends close...

"I'll take care of Gideon's problem here, after you've gotten under the desk here." He slid his chair back far enough to let her move in, and gave her a matching saccharine smile, though his was certainly tinged with mockery. The unspoken words were in the air however. Her move.

"Hey, you coming onto my sister?" A man demanded of Áedán.
"Nope. Asked for a ride in me car. Said no. Waitin' fer someone." Áedán responded reasonably. The two men looked at the car, a ceratin amount of understanding coing over them. It seemed plausible.
"Still, she's not one ot lie to us. I think we might have a problem here chum."
"Look lad, I'm not 'ere for trouble. Just lookin' to give transport to a person, and that be all. If ye like, and be willing to meet me down at Gideon's Pub near dockside, I'd be pleased to by ye all a round." The men both nodded.
"Sounds fair man! We'll see you down there!"
"But-" The girl started to protest.
"Shut up Karen. Let's go." They half dragged her away, seeming a combination of annoyed and amused all at once.

Her demeanor or facial expression didn’t change. Only that fake smile disappeared but there was no other chink in her armor. It was on the tip of her tongue to threaten him but she very quickly remembered that she was not in favor with Gideon right now and he even said not to mess up the relationship he had with Gordon. Taking in a deep breath through her nose, she exhaled slowly. It wouldn’t be the first time. Besides, she didn’t have to like it to do a good job. And so far the men in her family hadn’t complained one bit.

Moving over to him, Heidi took a seat down onto her knees, right between his legs. She took her purse off of her shoulder and set it in her lap and her hands slid up his thighs, her icy gaze lifting up to meet his. “And exactly what is it that you would like for me to take care of under your desk Mr. Le Shae?” Her voice wasn’t monotone, and it had a bit of a seductive drawl to it--nothing forced or too out of her normal character. It was how she got herself into the mood to pretend.

Gordon only smiled. He knew all the tales, teh dyke of the Sinclairs, he kenw exactly how much this wasn't something she'd be interested in doing. But her dedication to her task was admirable. He leaned back in his chair, his hands folding behind his head.
"Undo the pants. And pull me out. I imagine you'll know what to do from there, won't you?" He asked her. There was something in the moment that he had to admit was enjoyable. Having hte daughter of one of his rival and sometimes associate doing this had a good air to it. And ahving this as a feather in his cap was an even better feeling. It had little to do with Heidi herself, adn everything to do with how thigns were between him and her father.

“As you wish.” She purred, her hands coming up to the belt of his slacks and undid the buckle, then the rasp of a zipper sounded. Her hand slid into the newly opened slit of his pants and she fished him out, swallowing a bit of distaste that threatened to come up. It wasn’t that he wasn’t something to look at. It was more that he was male. It wasn’t a secret about her preference for women. She didn’t particularly care to label herself as a lesbian, since sometimes she had her moments when she could actually appreciate the fine art form of a male, as well as what a man could do to a female. In bed. Or on a desk. Maybe even in the shower. She had enjoyed that one time with her brother. Then he got married. It wasn’t as fun when his wife wanted to join, shocking enough. Heidi hated his wife.

Looking up at him, her hand slid over, fingers wrapping around his girth and she stroked him. Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she leaned down and trailed her tongue along him. He didn’t actually taste terrible. Now, if he was covered in a woman’s nectar, it would be better. But beggars could not be choosers and unfortunately she needed to not piss this man off, otherwise it would piss off Gideon to her end. She’d rather die by Áedán’s hand, or whoever would make her death slow and enjoyable.

Keeping her gaze on him, she took him into her wet mouth, tightening it around him. She took him deeper and began to bob her head, taking him in and out of her mouth, wet slurping sounds accompanying it, though not repeatedly. Just here and there. Her saliva made this enjoyable, more so.

Gordon took a deep, satisfied breath as she got to work on him. She didn't argue, didn't raise a fuss, he could appreciate that. he might send a message to Gideon, see about getting her assigned more regularly to deliver this sort of message if he could get this kind of a perk. She wasn't breaking eye contact either, and there wasn't even a simmering sense of resentment that he could see. There was potential here. As she worked, he kept his breathing even, making sure that it was all drawn out properly. He didn't want this to end too soon.

He placed a hand on her head, letting it's weight alone carry her a little deeper, a wordless urging of her work. He did have to fight the urge to stand her up and bend her over the desk, but that would be exceeding his mandate with Gideon. He didn't doubt the Irishman would have something to say about that. And while Gordon had power over a lot of people, he did know that Gideon would remove him if needed, and find a new Fixer eventually. That thought almost soured his mood, and he pushed her farther down on his cock in response, seeing how far she woudl be able to go.

The sound he made, the way his hand rested on the back of her head, pressing down and urging her, Heidi took it as a sign that she was doing something right. And she was glad for that because at least she was finally doing something right. As twisted as the thought was, especially since she found Gordon repulsing, especially after this, she took pride that she could make someone like him feel good, even if she hadn’t really wanted to do this. It was a weird logic for this sense of approval. It made her feel something again.

Heidi was quick to follow, relaxing her throat and taking him deeper with practiced ease until her lips and nose brushed the base of his cock. Still, even then she didn’t break eye contact. Holding him down her throat for a moment, she pulled back slowly until only the bulbous crown was still in her mouth. She then took him back in all the way until he was buried deep down her throat. She repeated this motion a few times, at the same slow pace. Then she got faster and soon enough, she was easily using her throat to push him over.

Gordon felt his breath picking up as she got working, her throat accomodating him easily enough it seemed. For all her preference, it seemed she had good experience in this realm. Yes, there would definitely be some requests on the agent Gideon sent his way in the future. As she kept working him with her throat, he could feel himself starting to swell in her throat, knew he was getting close, adn knew equally how this ended. His fingers tightened on her head, getting into her hair. He let out a long breath, and then as he felt hismelf about to finish, pulled her head straight back.

His cock jerked in front of her, and then sprayed his seed directly into her face. A line crossed her cheek, then her forehead, one shooting high to land in her hair, and a last spattering her chin. He let out a breath, adn nodded to her, letting go.
"That'll do Miss Sinclair. You can go." He told her flatly, wiping himself off with a kleenex, and tucking himself away. he grabbed the file, adn started to read, knowing he'd have some work to do.

Heidi didn’t stop. She heard the way his breathing quickened and it inspired her to bob even faster, breathing a bit faster through her nose. Then he swelled and all of a sudden he was out of her mouth. Her eyes instantly closed shut as the first spurt of his demon seed hit her face. Then she felt it touch her hair, finally over her chin and it was over. Her heart sank. She remembered this humiliation. The way she had no choice but to taste it.

Slowly licking her lips, she tasted the salty cum and her initial reaction was to gag. But like the ice queen she had become, she didn’t make any reaction. She simply stood and grabbed a couple of tissues on her way and pulled her purse over her shoulder, wiping her face with her other hand. “Have a good night Mr. Le Shae.” With that, she walked out and went straight to the bathroom she had seen on her way to his office.

Inside, she washed her face and even washed her hair. All of it. There was no way she would go outside with even a bit of cum on her face or her hair. So even though it meant getting all of her hair wet, it was worth it to save some of her dignity.

Tying her hair up into a ponytail, even with it being wet, she then began to re-apply her make up. Once it was done to her taste, a very natural look that just heightened her beauty and brought out her eyes, she left the bathroom and took the elevator back down. She thanked the security guard on her way out and moved over to where Áedán and his car was and she looked even more guarded than when she had left him. “Shall we?” Though this time, Heidi moved to the passenger side door and opened it herself. She needed a bath. She needed a bath, a bottle of the hardest liquor her father had in his liquor cabinet, a pack of cigarettes and a razor.

Áedán was ready for her. When she came out, he ahd to admit, things looked off on her. And that had him wondering. Gordon was well known to not be the most enjoyable person to work with. Professionalism was an issue for him. There was little doubt that he'd made things hard for Heidi, and while that was his prerogative, it didn't make it any less objectionable. Heidi just seemed to want to be elsewhere, not giving the chance to open her door, so Áedán took it as a sign, adn got the car moving again.

The drive back was slower, no need for undue haste this time. He took the main roads, staying obvious in his driving. He knew there would likely be a cop or two on the look out for him after the speed he used to get to the law firm. No sense in giving them what they wanted. He made one turn, pulling up to a small bistro.
"I have to pick up some food here for one of the lads. Did ye want anything while I'm here?" Áedán asked her. The Bistro looked small, but crisp, clean and well maintained. It was rare to see one still open at this hour, but even from the car there was a faint scent of freshly made bread seeping into the vehicle.

Heidi buckled herself up in the car and lowered the window, resting her head against the sill of it on the side to keep the breeze fresh in her face. It was all she could do not to throw up. She could still taste that saltiness of Gordon’s cum. Her eyes closed and she focussed on her breathing so she didn’t suddenly hurl out of the window of Áedán’s really nice car.

Only when the car stopped did she open her eyes, her nausea abated and she looked around, noticing they weren’t by the docks. Rather, they were at a small bistro. With her window down, she got the full wave of delicious scents that surprisingly didn’t make her stomach roil. It smelled like fresh bread. Oh, she couldn’t remember the last time she had actual carbs. Starchy carbs, that is.

Her stomach growled, obnoxiously loud and she realized she hadn’t eaten since the morning. She swallowed hard and looked at him. It was on the tip of her tongue to say yes but then at the last second, she shook her head instead and resumed looking out the window, the faint breeze a nice solace for her. “No thank you.” She said softly, almost monotone but definitely not icy.

Back
Top Bottom