Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TheGameMaster's request archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGameMaster

A bit about me -
- I love to roleplay and have been doing so for about ten years now.
- I am up for almost anything. Very few taboos so just ask me!
- I work alot and sometimes my posts are a bit late, but I promise I'll get back to you ASAP
- I prefer PM's
- I require atleast a semi-literate partner. What that means is that I don't want you to just parrot back what I just said. If I wanted to roleplay with myself I'd just play Skyrim. I fuckin love Skyrim.
- I'm looking to make friends. If we have a good RP I am totally up for exploring other ideas, or just chatting.
- The attached kinks are just high points I'd like to hit and not the only fetishes I'm looking for. Everything is discuss-able

Lastly, I absolutely love deepthroat. The only thing I love more than head is wet, sticky, loud deepthroat. I want to hear YC struggle for every inch of MC's thick cock. I get intense sexual satisfaction from the deep, audible, throaty gags, and mouthfuls of spilled saliva that go with exceptionally rough facefucks. If you can give me that then you'll have me cumming buckets in no time!

---------------------------- Plots ----------------------------​

Salvage
(Rough treatment, objectification, humiliation)
YC has been adrift in cryo-sleep for longer than some civilizations have had FTL capabilities. She is infinitely ancient and infinitely precious to the right people. Unfortunately the ones who find her capsule are not the right people. The salvage vessel Kyoto and it's crew pick her ship up and after discovering that she has no memories of herself or her life they set out to convince her that her purpose is to service men.

Salvage (NSFW)

Alternatively I would be interested in making this a plot in the StarWars universe. Rey could wake up in the possession of smugglers who convince her she is their slave. Unaware of her true power or nature she is powerless to stop them as they take her to various cantinas and pimp her out.

Earn those rations, slut.

Make your owner proud

Hyrule
(Rape, Possible Snuff, Rough Deepthroat)
Looking for someone to play a female Link opposite my Ganondorf

The Misery
(Coercion, Abuse, Eventual Snuff)
YC is a young Jewish girl who has been separated from her family and sent to a Nazi holding camp. While there she catches the eye of the German officer in charge. As she begins to realize how expendable the lives of the people here are she must make a choice - which is she more willing to lose; her dignity or her life?

Good girl (NSFW)

Claiming The Kingdom
----------------------------
Anna and Elsa though their story had a happy ending. Well, the only endings I do are bad endings. What happens when their stronger neighbor attacks their small wintery holdout?

Yoo-hoo! big summer blowout! Do you wanna blow a real man? (All NSFW)

The Lonesome Tower (Newwww!)

You though you were trapped before

But this is the real world

Happy endings belong to the strong

Or those with the cash to buy them

And now

So do you

You should've stayed in your tower

Gas Money
"Geez Velma, don't be such a prude. He's just asking you to blow him. Take one for the team."

Jinkies. (NSFW)

Welcome To Hell
What if hell was just heaven for bad people?

Enjoy your stay (All NSFW)

The Hunt
Tracer was once a loyal and deadly soldier, but can she survive, unarmed against a hunter looking to bag the most dangerous game? and how many times can she lose before he gets bored?

Game Over (NSFW)

Lust
---------------------------
YC is a young Christian girl who prides herself on being a really really good girl. After losing her virginity to her ex-bf she has found herself only being able to think about one thing. At school, at the church where she interns, at home, the thought of losing herself in a bone-shattering orgasm won't leave her alone. This will follow her fairly quick descent into becoming a nymphomaniac and the ways she tries to justify herself as she does. She's still a good girl, after all.

Side-money
--------------------------
Stripping is an easy way to make quick money, but the real cash is made in the back rooms

Bubble-gum
Chewy

***** Curie *****
If you indulge me on this I'd love you forever. I have been playing quite a lot of Fallout 4 (An obscene amount, actually) One of the possible companions is a robot nurse named Curie. She wants what many automatons have desired in the past; to become human. She feels as though it will help her understand her world more fully and make her a better scientist. Helping her out in this endeavor is actually extremely simple, as you had met someone in your travels that could transfer and store memories. A suitable body is found for your companion and the transfer is made. A newly "human" Curie finds herself filled with all kinds of new sensations, and feelings that were until now completely foreign to her. I'd like to pick it up there and possibly build a romance between herself and MC. A knowledge of Fallout and Curie is preferred, but I am willing to do this with anyone interested and literate enough to do the character justice.

A bit of reference material

Did I mention she's French?

*New*

The Conqueror
----------------------------------

A powerful villain has joined forces with Loki and begun the systematic enslavement or execution of Earth and her supers. The war was already lost, now only the resistance remains.

Looking for superheroines and genderswapped heroes. Bring me your Toni Starks, and Stephanie Rogers. Maybe Loki found a new use after her usefulness as an ally reached it's end? Let's discuss!

Help wanted (summer job)
------------------
Hey! No boners in the pool!

Now hiring teens to milk those swinging cocks.

The Island
-------------------
When a group of wealthy affluent teen's yacht gets stranded at sea they are beset by pirates. Now their fate rests in the hands of The Jackal - a violent, unhinged madman with no regard for human life.

Vault-meat

After the bombs fell it wasn't long until the vaults began to realize that the rules governing the old world were gone. These isolated bastions of humanity were subject to their own law and often it was the overseers law only. In vault 148 the overseer took wives as he wished, sometimes sleeping with the wives of other vault residents at his discrimination, often without their knowl edge whole they toiled oN the leels below. If the human race was to survive they would need a wide genetic variance for future generations, for the overseer this meant spreading his seed over as many women as possible.

The Vault

(D.Va online!!)
I am reopening a retired plot located here that involves D.va from Overwatch being a sneaky slut ^.^

(The Exotic)

I have been craving to play opposite a character who looks human, but is completely gender neutral. In fact your character shouldn't have genetalia at all. It could be that you develope genetalia to match your partners after you find one or you could stay smooth down there for the entire play. Either way I'm mostly interested in your mouth.

This can be con, non-con, or something in between.

The Correspondent
-----------------------------------
YC is the daughter of a powerful world leader, but not content to coast through life and moved by the political climate she had been immersed in since a young age, she has pursued a career in journalism. Specefically war-zone coverage. When her identity is discovered by a local middle-eastern warlord she is kidnapped and fucked by groups of men on camera in a terrorist propaganda video for her father to see. As men of all shapes and sizes fill his daughter up with their dirty cum they use her to leverage him with all sorts of unreasonable demands.

Bargaining Chip

Ready to play with me? Roll for fellatio

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive (Open) seeking Mei or D.va from Overwatch

Bumppppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive (Open) seeking Mei or D.va from Overwatch

Bumpppppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive (craving The Misery)

Bumpppl

Please continue with the RP... I just loved it so much...

Bumppppp

Bumpppp

Bumpppppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive (craving The Misery, but up for anything)

Bumpppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive ( looking for friends on AIM or YIM)

Bumpppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive ( looking for friends on AIM or YIM)

Bumppppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive ( open )

Bumpp]pppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive ( open )

Bumpppp

RE: TheGameMaster's request archive ( open ) (PM, AIM, YIM)

Bumpppp

Bumppppp

Bumppppp

Bumppppp

Bumppppp

Bumpppp

Bummmmmp

Bumpppp

Bumpppp

Bumppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom