Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo fun.(MxF/Group/will play harem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkie

Moon
Please only respond if you're interested in one or more of the kinks.

After a few months break, I'm back here to do some kinky RPs.

I prefer RPing via PMs or on Skype through text messaging. I am a male but I love playing females. Feel free to play both female and male characters if you wish, I like to play male characters too.

My kinks are as followed:
Rape
Mind Break
Bestiality
Slave
Defloration
Invisible
Harem
Etc

I like pretty much anything you can think of really, except for scat, urine, snub, those kinds of kinks.

In addition to posting my Storylines, I'm also going to post a few of my characters.

Grace: middle aged woman, she's married, very girly, and fits the innocent housewife role. She's married, but her husband is constantly out on business. Smooth, pale white skin and long wavy black hair, and the body of a milf.

Avira: in her 20s, she's a dark skinned, blonde athletic woman with wolf ears and tail. She can be a bit wild, but is friendly. Single. Is powerless when her ears or tail are being pet.

Pyra, a firey woman who loves to fight. She's a redhead and a bit of a bitch, but has a fondness for dresses. Also about 20.

Arie, the innocent demon queen. Age unknown but has a perfect body, but it's always covered. The demons themselves dislike her innocence.

Julia, a teenager who has been engaged, and is frustrated with her boyfriend who wants to wait to have sex until marriage. Thinner, with modest breasts but a nice ass.

Storylines:

A group or a single hero sneaks into the demon queens lair to find her sleeping in a thin nightgown, and decide to have fun with her.

A new arrival to a mercenary company decides to take control of it by forcing himself on the nearly exclusively woman population.

Or suggest your own SL if you want.

RE: Im back for more taboo fun.(MxF/Group)

So how would a harem work? You play multiple girls?

Maybe arie+some wolves or something would be nice.

My laptop was lost, but im back on my phone. PM if interested or if you want to continue an RP.

Only interested in role plays either on skype and aiming to write an actual story, or actual forced.

After an incident I'm actually back to RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom