Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A-Am I doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cororu

Planetoid
Open the curtains and there is but an empty spotlight. An awkward pause later followed by a series of inaudible whispers, a young'un steps out into the spotlight. He fumbles with the microphone a few times, adjusting the height and tilting it over and over. The spotlight glistens off the droplets of sweat forming around his head, and then, as he clears his throat, he smiles sheepishly. "H-Hi, everyone!"

"I'm sort of new here and I get nervous about this sort of stuff." He shuffles back and forth, tapping his heels a bit. "I...I like to be romanced, cuddled, and loved. I...I think I like being dominated? I mean...not violently rough but like a romantic assertiveness?" He quietly shuffles out a rather wrinkly list from his vest pocket. "I have a list prepared, if that helps? I will RP:
  1. Daddy-dom (I'd be the submissive)
  2. Incest
  3. Non-sexual
  4. Big-Sister sort of things
  5. Group sex

He struggles to put the list away. He ends up dropping it and watching it roll off stage. "W-Well, the list obviously isn't complete. I just can't really think of anything at the moment?" He scratches his head to think. "I think the only things I don't like are water sports, scat, blood, guro, and most hyper extreme stuffs." He turns to look off stage. "What? Time? OH!"

He frantically looks around. "W-Well! That's all I got! If in doubt, always ask! I don't think I'll ever turn any general questions down! We can always work out a RP! Okie! BYE!"

I'll expect to have the bump report on my desk by 6:00AM

Buuuuuump~

Ladies and gentleman of the jury, have you reached a verdict?

We have, your honor. We find the defendant bumped.

Buuuuuuuuump~

When building your new patio deck, always call your local town office to check for underground gas lines. When you've cleared and marked the areas, we can begin applying the bump.

Buuuuuump~

A 1942 pinot grigio? It's got a subtle hint of sweetness with a bold, earthy undertone of bump.

Buuuuuuump~

Thank you for your recent Steam purchase. To install the game, please be sure that you have enough space on your hard drive prior to bumping.

Buuuuuump~

Today's special is a shrimp gumbo with a side of Cole slaw. We've also got a freshly baked stock of bump.

Buuuuuuuump~

Cororu said:
Today's special is a shrimp gumbo with a side of Cole slaw. We've also got a freshly baked stock of bump.

Buuuuuuuump~

-Eats today's special. Double bump.-

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my new YouTube channel. Today I'll be doing a let's play of this Bluemoon Roleplaying! If you like what you see, please hit that like and subscribe if you want more bump!

Buuuuuump~

"Oh man, that was a hard final!"

"I know. Did you get the electron transport chain question?"

"Yeah. Was it 32 ATP?"

"32? Shit, I wrote bump."

Buuuuuuump~

Cororu here with the all new Sweeper-Swoop! For $19.99 you can this absolute kitchen necessity! It sweeps. It mops. It spoons. It's got all the convenience of these twenty other kitchen tools without the clutter! Order now and I'll not double, triple, but quadruple the order at no extra charge! Operators are standing by! Orders yours today! Shipping and handling bumped.

Buuuuuuump~

When writing your dissertation, be sure to properly cite your sources. Citing sources is not only courteous but shows you've done proper research on your subject. Be sure to choose the appropriate style of citation for your academic setting: APA, MLA, Chicago, Bluebook, or bump.

Buuuuuump~

Hey, baby~ Thanks for calling 1-800-Fuck-Yes. Get ready 'cause there are plenty of hot babes waiting and ready for your wildest fantasies. For just $2.99 a minute, you can have your dreams 'cum' true. Just have your credit card and be ready to bump~

Buuuuump~

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and seeeeeeee

(A bump)

Buuuuuump~

The Ikea stool comes with 14 screws, three metal alloy legs, and a large stool. Sections A through D will guide you on how to properly secure the legs to form a foundation. Sections E through W guide you on how to finalize the stool. Once done, be aware the stool has a maximum weight limit of bump.

Buuuuuump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom