Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem RP Search Thread-Brand New Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pods6827

Supernova
Lately I've been bit by the roleplaying bug, and after mixed successes finding people to RP with on another site I've decided to start searching here.

I have a fair few interests (the bulk of which can be found on my F-List page here) and I've come up with a few ideas for plots/scenarios that I'd like to RP with someone. If any of them interest you, or if you have any ideas of your own that you think I'd like, feel free to contact me here and we can discuss it.

Fandom RPs: There are a number of settings that I'd be willing to have this set in, which can be found below
Bleach
Code Geass

Dragonball
Fairy Tail
Familiar of Zero

Gurren Lagann
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Kill La Kill

Love Hina
Naruto
Nasuverse
One Piece
Rosario+Vampire
RWBY

Sekirei
Yu-Gi-Oh (original and GX)
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter
Adventure Time
Danny Phantom
DCAU
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Totally Spies
X-Men Evolution
DC Comics
Marvel Comics
Disney/Dreamworks/Pixar Movies
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Corruption of Champions
Dragon Age
Elder Scrolls (Oblvion or Skyrim)
Fallout

Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Mario and Related Games
Mass Effect

Monster Girl Quest
Pokemon
Tales of Symphonia or Vesperia
Trials in Tainted Space

In order to encourage more people to do one of my ideas, I'm going to make an offer: I'll do one of your ideas if you'll do one of my ideas too. I won't do anything on the No section of my F-List, but other than that I'm willing to at least hear your ideas out.

Ideas: Various ideas that I've thought up at one time or another that I'd really like to do an RP around:
The Island of Free Love: Based on an image set I saw a while back. My character wins a free month-long trip to a secret island where the women have been trained/raised to be the ultimate sexual partners, who will have sex at the drop of a hat and, since the few native men on the island have small dicks, will fall in love with any man with a larger dick. In addition, any woman who's impregnated by my character can be brought home with him at the end of the month.

How To Rescue Disney Princesses: In a shocking turn of events, the princesses (and a few queens) of the Disney Kingdoms have been kidnapped! In an attempt to prove his bravery (and to rescue his crush Astrid who was also taken), Hiccup of Berk sets off to rescue as many of them as he can, learning along the way what the traditional reward for princess rescuing is.

The Seed of Themyscira: Years ago a child washed up on the shores of DC Comics' Amazon Island, and his life was spared by the grace of the gods. Now that he has reached adulthood though that reason is made clear: He is given a holy mission to father a new generation of Amazons on the heroines of the DCU. Another possible way to do this would be to add Marvel characters as well to add even more options.

Game of Thrones: An AU in which Jon Snow didn't go to the Wall and he ends up a claimant to the Iron Throne. Jon then needs to ally with the various kingdoms, through marriage with their higher ranking ladies, as he works to take the throne for himself.

The Dragonborn Comes: After slaying Alduin and restoring peace to the land, the Dragonborn is ready to settle down, sate his lusts on the various grateful women of Skyrim, and ensure that his line continues.

Corruption of Champions: Sent through a portal to Mareth in order to protect his home, the Champion travels through the world, seeking a way to end the demonic threat.

Bimbo Town: Something has altered the people of the town MC lives in! Whether a disease, a magic spell, or something else entirely, the men and women have all been transformed into more feminine, beautiful, and horny versions of themselves, with MC being the only exception. Now the only real man around, MC takes advantage of his position as the only real man left with those who were transformed.

RE: Looking For 1x1 RP

Bump. Still looking for anyone to RP with. Also made a minor edit to one of my ideas.

Bump. A bit more detail to my fandom RPs and what I'd like out of them. Bolded settings are ones I'd really like to do, bolded and underlined means I'd sell my firstborn to RP in it :)

Bump. Recently I've been interested in starting an RP based on this doujin. Anyone who'd want to do something like that feel free to contact me and we can get started!

Bump. Added a few more ideas/plots that I'd really like to play.

RE: Harem RP Search Thread

Computer issues kept me from posting quite as often as I would've liked over the past month, but now I'm back and looking for new RPs!

Also added a couple new ideas, hopefully at least one of them will interest someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom