Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Superheroine Savior to Semen-Slathered Slave Slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ready to Rumble

Banned
Banished
I look up into the sky. Is it a bird? A plane? No. It's you. It's always you. Streaking over the city, inspiring the citizens below on your way to stop my dastardly plan. Again.

I'm sure that's what you think, anyways. How many times have we done this? And how many times does it end with me in handcuffs and hauled off to prison? Sadly, I can answer both of those questions with the same number.

Today, however, is going to be different. I clench my gloved hand into a fist and smile. Today, I have a little surprise for you. Today, you're going to be the one in handcuffs... and I've got a special little jail set up just for you.

Hello, ladies of Bluemoon!

Here's the story I'd like to play out: You are my superheroine archnemesis. Time after time you foil my plans until finally, I develop a way to overcome and defeat you. I take you back to my evil, evil bad guy lair to have my revenge. Naturally, my revenge consists of a lot of supervillain taunting and rough, non-consensual sex, all in the service of breaking you down into my willing sex slave. By the end of the tale, you'll be either be so broken that you submit to my every command all in an effort to pleasure me OR you're still completely helpless, hating every moment of my violation of you but not being able to do a thing about it.

On our way to that ending, there are many ways it could go. Are you into other women? Perhaps some of your superheroine friends try to rescue you and end up my prisoners as well at which point I force you all to put on a little show for me. Into public humiliation? Well, I wouldn't be a very good supervillain if I didn't want to show off my trophy to the world, would I? Want to get gangbanged? I'm sure some of my guards could be persuaded to help you escape if you helped them with some of their needs first. I'd love to hear whatever story ideas you might have!

If you're interested in playing, please answer these questions:

Who are you? - What's her superheroine background/history? What are her powers? What is she wearing? A conservative outfit is absolutely fine; it just means she'll be forced into a slutty version of it later :) She can be an original character or a canon. Once you tell me who you are, I can come up with a fitting supervillain foe to throw up against you. Also if you already have a dastardly foil already in mind, as long as I feel I'm sufficiently comfortable, I am more than happy to fill in those spandex speedos for you.

How did you fly in to fight me? - In the opening passage, I left the details of your superpowered flight vague so I'm wondering: how are you flying in for our epic battle? Do you have Supergirl-esque powers of flight? Are you flying in a Wonder Woman-esque invisible jet? Or maybe you have a Iron Man-like suit of powered armor? Hell, maybe you stole a police helicopter (for you anti-hero types out there). I realize that this question is not really that sexy, but after rereading what I wrote earlier, my brain simply has to know.

What's a smutty scene you'd like to include in this RP? - I listed a bunch of scenes earlier that might happen. What's a scene you'd like to play out? It can be something I mentioned or something you're picturing. I'd just like an idea of what you're into.

My limits: scat, blood/gore/snuff, hardcore torture. Other than that, I'm open to pretty much anything else.

You should be prepared for a lot of stuff like: non-con/dub-con/reluctance, D/s, facefucking, rough sex, facials, cum swallowing, hairpulling, namecalling, spanking, collars/slutty outfits, etc. Also a big fan of helping a naïve/innocent type discover her inner slut, but that's not mandatory. Let me know what your kinks/limits are.

A couple of lengthier, first-person or third-person responses per day work for me but I'm also looking for someone interested in a longer term thing.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom