Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Frozen heart. (Illven+Frost)

Illven

Star
Rebecca was nervous. She was always nervous before a performance, especially up here. The frosty northlands could really hate when she belly danced, they called it scandalous at times. Slowly she learned to read the audience better, to know when it was a risk, and when it wasn't. But, even if it was a risk now. She couldn't help it this time. She had heard of this Queen Elsa from other bards and traveling minstrels. She was said to be gorgeous. Beyond beautiful, and strangely un-married. Perhaps she preferred the fairer sex. Rebecca hoped so, this Elsa sounded exactly her type. Eventually, a short guard nudged her out of her thoughts. Most guards were shorter then her. Most people. Standing at slightly over 6 feet tall, Rebecca dwarfed most people, it made her large chest at eye level for most people, a trait that aided her well as a dancer. He said it was time for her to greet the queen.

Stepping into the throne room, Becca's jaw dropped as her eyes traced her the queen's features. The bards weren't exaggerating, if anything they were underselling how beautiful she was. Those crystal clear blue eyes, those beautiful lips, blonde hair in a beautiful braid, those breasts that were making it hard not to stare. Wait... Was the queen eyeing up what she saw. Was that a smirk of enjoyment that flashed for a instant on her face. Rebecca certainly hope so.

Walking up the fine steps to the throne. Rebecca blushed, there she was so close... And yet, so far. She was a queen. She could not touch her without her permission. Kneeling when she reached the fine throne, she stretched out her back, making sure that even with the wraps, Queen Elsa had a nice view down her shirt should she choose to take it. "Your highness." She piped up meekly, cheeks beat red.

"I have heard that you are in need of a court bard, if you will it, it would be a great honor if you would let me fulfill the position, if you wish it, name any task that could prove my worth, and I will fulfill it." She spilled out, desperation clear on her voice.

Back
Top Bottom