Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skip Skittles Vodka.

Alex

Supporter
Supporter
I'm doing Jolly Ranchers Vodka instead for my birthday next month. Less of a hassle by not having to filter or really shake it that much like with skittles. Jolly Rancher Vodka also seems more clear than the Skittles Vodka, as well. And we all know that drinkability is dependent on how it looks. ;_;

Skittles Vodka:
FKWPYMPFGPJ02D0.MEDIUM.jpg

Jolly Ranchers Vodka:
571af.jpg

I've heard mixed reviews about it, but I do tend to like sweeter drinks and whatnot. I'm sure adding some 7-Up or Sprite will make it the fucking shit. Fer serious. Though, I'm not too sure how much of either Vodka or how many Jolly Ranchers to add. Luckily, I can always add in more Vodka if it's too sweet. xD

Who has tried this infusion of alcohol and candy/something else odd?

Try Everclear and Sweet tarts. That'll taste good and knock you on your ass. Though I do like the Skittles Vodka.

Kingschoolyou said:
Try Everclear and Sweet tarts. That'll taste good and knock you on your ass. Though I do like the Skittles Vodka.
Just what I need; Everclear that tastes like candy. xD It'll get me drunk too fast to enjoy all the work put into the drink.

I'll need to go to another state to get my 190 proof Everclear, then. >.>;

pfft, I can get you 210 proof lol. Though that's not Everclear it's moonshine lol. OR if you want I can get Absinthe. :p

Dandelion Moonshine is pretty awesome.

What could I add to moonshine or absinthe? >>

Alex said:
Dandelion Moonshine is pretty awesome.

What could I add to moonshine or absinthe? >>

Absolutely nothing for Moonshine.

Maybe a shit load of Jolly Ranchers or some strong flavored rock candy to Absinthe. Though it already has a pretty good taste on it's own.

HKitten said:
  • In the end, I don't think you'll even remember what you added into it...<.<
    Are you turning 21 next month? Or is it just a regular birthday thing? XD[/list:u]

• Probably not. D:

Nah, not gonna be 21 until a year from next month. But, I wanna celebrate my birthday in a colorful way with friends. So... that's the best way I know how.

@ King: Hhhm. Sounds like a plan. xD

Alex said:
HKitten said:
  • In the end, I don't think you'll even remember what you added into it...<.<
    Are you turning 21 next month? Or is it just a regular birthday thing? XD[/list:u]

• Probably not. D:

Nah, not gonna be 21 until a year from next month. But, I wanna celebrate my birthday in a colorful way with friends. So... that's the best way I know how.

@ King: Hhhm. Sounds like a plan. xD

• If you're gonna go the rock candy way, make sure it's the old fashioned rock candy. The kind that's nothing but crystallized sugar and flavor mixed together. It dissolves better and makes the actual flavor to the absinthe taste better. Other kinds of rock candy just make it taste like alcoholic cough syrup.

Back
Top Bottom