Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Farm Hands

green_tea

Planetoid
Okay, so there's not much of a plot here haha
I'm just looking to see if people would be interested in a sort of farm-like rp where you could either be anything from a male animal to even a human. (More below)

Idea v
---
Rhys woke up in a cage. That was creepy, and he would have screamed if he was able to. The cage was in a barn, it seemed, which was strange, but could be worse. It was a lot different than his old city home, so he guessed he must have been brought somewhere far away. He was also naked. It was terrifying.

The brown haired man wasn't sure how long he waited for someone to open the barn door, but when light finally poured in from the massive, wooden door, Rhys found that he was terrified of who he'd see. A psychopath? Probably. Someone here to torture and murder him slowly? Probably.

So when he saw a man, probably closer to Rhys's young age of 19, he was very confused. Was it scarier that it was someone younger? Maybe. The scariest thing was the words the man spoke next.

"Good, you're awake, bright and early as I hoped. You'll fit in just right, sweet cheeks. Now, you're probably wondering what it is I'm plannin' on doing with you, huh? Well, turns out we got more males than females among the animals here, and some of them will need a place to, how do you put it... release tension. And you're it, so let's get to it! They're waiting."

---

Yeah, so the premise is guess is this 19 year old, Rhys, has been kidnapped and brought to a farm to be the toy for the animals and farmhands who don't already have someone to fuck. I'm really only looking for males, but there could be females as well (Just not with Rhys).
The things I'm looking for are:
Head of the farm - 19 yr old male (passed down from deceased father)
Other farmhands - any age, as long as it's acceptable by site rules
Dogs of any kind
Cattle
Horses
Sheep
Goats
Pigs
Anything else you can think of, really
---
Here's my f-list, and please let me know if you're interested and your own kinks. Hope to rp with you all soon!
https://www.f-list.net/c/green_tea

Here's the link to the character profiles thread, if you'd like to join: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=73512

Once I have the farm head and a few animals, I'll make the actual rp thread and we'll begin!

Yeah, I'll get an ooc thread up, but I'd rather have another animals before we really start, since not much could really happen I would think

Back
Top Bottom