Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Boy (green_tea & velociraptor-noise)

His thrusts were now a combined effort of both his hips bucking forward and his hands jerking Brooks' up and down on his thick cock. Aurox was so absorbed in his own pleasure he had no way of really knowing that the new position was better for the bunny's pleasure, but since his own orgasm was rapidly approaching he started moving quicker none-the-less. "Gonna put so much cum in you. Don't even care that you're a boy. Gonna fuck you like I could knock you up."

Of course, Aurox couldn't possibly know that he wasn't entirely wrong.

This time, Brooks didn't even bother to try responding to Aurox's lust-filled words. Honestly, he didn't really hear enough to realize exactly what he said, but it wouldn't have mattered much. He was focusing as much as he could on keeping himself from moaning from how good it was starting to feel, even though it was becoming increasingly difficult. He wanted nothing more than for this to be done and over with, so he would allow himself to sound like he wanted any of this.

Soon it was over, for this time at least. With a grunt Aurox forcefully yanked Brooks down to get his cock as undeniably deep as he could, the poor bunny's belly bulging out as the bull finally came. His cock spurted hot, thick seed as he held Brooks firmly on his cock, the girth so thick there was barely any that escaped the bunny's ass. "Would'ja look at that..." The bull panted. "Your ass is so greedy it's sucking all of the cum out of my cock. It's not letting any go to waste."

Brooks groaned as the bull came, not having been able to hold it back. He could feel the amount of cum filling him up so much that his stomach was bulging from it, and while the sight of it wasn't pleasing, and hesitantly feeling it with one hand wasn't much better for his mind, he was too tired to care. He couldn't think of any snappy remarks, so as he was basically leaning against Aurox's chest, the hands on his hips still forcing him to practically sit on the other's massive clack, he muttered a, "Shuddup and get outta me..." The thing he wanted the most right now is for his feet to be on the ground again, but he feared that from way he was just violently fucked he would be able to do much standing.

When he finally stopped shooting seed into Brooks's ass, Aurox still didn't let him down. He could feel the way that the bunny trembled as he held him. His cock was big enough, even flaccid that it didn't slide immediately out of the bunny's asshole and it was still doing a more than admirable job of keeping all of that cum stuck up inside him. The bull wasn't really looking forward to seeing it all spill out when he pulled his cock out. Then he remembered what he'd been doing before he'd come across Brooks's hot ass wandering down the street.

Cock still lodged inside Brooks, he turned the bunny boy in his arms to face him. Which had the unintended effect of letting Aurox see the swell his cum had made of Brooks's previously taut belly. The bull smiled, running a hand over the bump. It wasn't terribly large, but it was distinct. "You almost look pregnant... too bad I can't knock you up for real."

At that statement, Brooks made a face and looked away, mentally debating on whether he should say something or not. After a moment, he figured that the other wasn't planning on letting him go so it'd be best if the other know. "Yeah... Um, that's a funny thing actually. Technically I can, but it's kind of hard. It can only happen around this time of the year and even then it's hard, which is why I really didn't appreciate you doing what you just did."

Then after a second of staring at the other with an annoyed look, he realized there was a question he needed to ask. "By the way, what's your name anyway? I'm guessing you're not going to let me go free now, so I think I at least have the right to know."

At what Brooks's had to say to him in response to his, rather deplorable, actions Aurox's brows raised and his smile grew to almost feverishly happy proportions. Tell the ox that he could, indeed, get pregnant was decidedly the wrong thing to say if Brooks wanted to be let go. With the gentleness of almost a real lover, Aurox ran his hand over Brooks's cum-inflated belly. "Then we'll just have to keep trying until we get it right."

He shifted again, finally pulling his cock out of Brooks's ass only to halt the leaking of any of his seed with his thumb. Then he effortlessly carried Brook's over to the bags that he'd dropped early when he'd grabbed hold of the bunny boy. Rummaging around for a moment in his shopping bags he found a large, plump carrot. He showed it to Brooks's with a smile. "Until then, we don't want any of my cum to go to waste!"

Removing his thumb carefully from over the bunny boy's abused entrance he slid the carrot right up into him until the only part poking out was a little bit of the orange head and the leafy greens. The carrot slid in easily enough, since his virgin ass had been stretched so roughly and it was still slick with cum.

"Okay, or don't tell me your name, that's fine too I guess," Brooks sighed, and realized he probably shouldn't have even said anything in the first place. There was no hope for him now, was there? It seemed all the bull would care about now was getting him pregnant, which was absolutely lovely.

When Aurox's cock was finally taken out of him, he mentally sighed in relief. While his hole did feel quite strange with the emptiness, he was glad that it was finally out of him. But of course it was replaced with the bull's thumb.
He kept his annoyed face as he was carried over to Aurox's bags, watching as he rummaged through them until the sight of a carrot entered his vision, causing his eyes to widen slightly. 'He wasn't going to...?'

The carrot disappeared from view and Brooks felt the thumb be replaced with something else, something that started thing, but got thicker the more it was pushed in. It was cold too. 'He did.'

"... Did you just waste a perfectly good carrot?" He asked, surprisingly more annoyed about the fact that the bull chose to stick a carrot, out of all things, up his ass. "Are you gonna eat that now, 'cause I wouldn't. I can't believe you just wasted that!"

Slowly, Aurox helped Brooks back to his feet, holding his wrists firmly even though he was willing to bet that after such a rough fucking and still full with his cum, the bunny boy wouldn't be running off anywhere any time soon. Maybe that's how he'd keep him around? He could hardly escape if we was always to exhausted, right?

"Aurox. My name is Aurox." He responded, his head starting to return to him now that he was recovered from his huge orgasm and no longer distracted by trying to figure out how to keep his seed stuck up in Brooks. "And I'm your new mate."

Mate. That was something Brooks definitely didn't expect to get when he went out on this walk. It wasn't something he wanted either, if that was obvious enough. But despite him not wanting it, it wasn't like he could be leaving anytime soon, so he just sighed. "I'm Brooks."

Hopefully Aurox wasn't going to be so bad, now that he was done acting on animalistic impulses and rudely shoving things in him. The bunny could hope, at least. "Alright, I'm hoping we're not taking any stops before you bring to... to your house, I'm presuming. I'm rather uncomfortable with this waste of a carrot stuck up in me." The carrot was uncomfortable, as well as the large amount of cum that sloshed around in his stomach every time he moved or the other moved him.

As they walked, Aurox laughed at Brooks's commentary. He let go of one of Brooks's wrists so that he could bring a hand down to slap the bunny's cute, abused ass. It wasn't intended to be painful, but the bull was incredibly strong and that ass had gone through quite a bit today.

"You'd rather have my cock up your ass, huh?" Aurox joked, knowing full well that was not what Brooks's had meant, but it was quickly proving very fun to mess with his cute little bunny prize. "Why don't we save that for the next time we go out you little slut." At the word slut he gave Brooks's ass a good squeeze. "We've only just become mates today. Don't you think that's a bit fast?"

Brooks did his best not to flinch when Aurox slapped his ass, but with how strong the other was and with what he had just been though, it hurt a bit. "I'm glad to know at least you're enjoying this," He grumbled, his tone the exact opposite of his new mate's.

They continued to walk, and Brooks tried his very best to ignore the aches and pains he was feeling, the odd assortment of things in him at the moment, and Aurox's jokes and ass squeezing. It was a lot to ignore, though, and he had to at least focus on the bull, considering he was the only one who knew where they were going. "So, how much longer is this supposed to take? I'm not sure if you've forgotten since you're not in any pain but uh, I'm kind of in a lot of pain and walking hurts. So please, do not live on the other side of town." He asked.

He looked down at Brooks. "All you had to do is say so." With that he scooped him up in his arms and continued walking, carrying his little bunny mate bridal style as they walked the rest of the way. As though it were easy as breathing.

"I do live quite a bit further, but it's worth it to live away from the hustle and bustle of town don't you think?" They could at least travel substantially faster while Aurox carried him, the bull's stride was long and he was carelessly quick. It wouldn't take them all that much longer this way. Aurox laughed with a deep, rumbling sound. "I can feel all of my cum sloshing around in you. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll get pregnant right away."

"Yeaah, I doubt that," Brooks muttered in an almost immediate response. "But I'd take pregnancy over you forcing yourself on me every other second, so I'll say that I hope so for now." He added after a second, lazily resting against Aurox's chest. He honestly didn't mind being carried, since it was easier on his body than walking, and while he wasn't exactly comfortable with the bull yet, he decided that it was stupid to not take the opportunity to really rest and relax. He wasn't sure how much time he'd actually get to do much more of that.

In twenty or so more minutes of walking they reached Aurox's house. He hadn't been lying when he said it was out of town: situated comfortably on a large plot of land just outside the city limits. It was a sprawling ranch house, one floor but looking to have plenty of space with large bay windows and fashionable wood and cream-painted exterior. Whatever it was the bull did for a living, he made very good money. He carried Brooks to the front door and unlocked it easily one-handed.

Stepping across the threshold in the, actually quite fashionably furnished house, Aurox chuckled as he shut the door behind them. "By all those romantic comedy standards we're basically married now."

"Yay," Brooks said in the most sarcastic voice he could. Even though he looked like he wanted to leave, the bunny was taking in his new surroundings. It surprisingly looked quite nice, which was a relief, and he wanted to ask what the bull did for work. He didn't, of course, since they had just met after all.

"Well, what's next?" He asked after a moment, part of him really not wanting to know the answer, but he asked anyway.

Aurox smiled, and gingerly place Brooks down. "We can get that carrot out of your ass if you like... But you're going to have to earn it." He unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock, the thing was easily 8" long and as thick as a hearty sausage dinner even as it was. "I don't want to take it out until I have something else to put in there you see..."

"Of course, I shouldn't have asked," Brooks deadpanned, knowing he should have expected that answer instead of something a bit easier on him. "I'm suddenly starting to like this stupid carrot a lot more than I did a minute ago... And that's a bit cruel, don't you think? You just forcibly fucked me, brought me to your house whether I wanted to or not, and now you want to do it again?"

He stared at the bull for a second afterwards, realizing that he wasn't really able to decide what happened, and slightly softened his tone when he spoke again. ".... Can we at least use a bed or something instead of a wall? I hope you'd at least show me a bit of hospitality and give me that much."

Aurox laughed, and once again scooped up Brooks. "You are a fiery little bunny, I'll give you that. Have it your way - we'll go to the bed."

The bull walked down a hallway to the big door at the end and opened it. His bedroom was large, and his bed was proportional to the enormous room considering the size of its occupant. It wasn't overly decorated, the same tasteful, reserved style as the front room. Once again Aurox put Brooks down and went to go sit on the edge of the bed himself, spreading his legs to put his flaccid cock in focus.

"Now... Before that carrot comes out you've got to get me hard so I can replace it."

Brooks frowned a bit at what Aurox was hinting at when he said he'd have to get him hard, but he couldn't exactly complain anymore. For now. He got his way with the bed, so he may as well stay on the bull's good side and go along with it.

So, the bunny walking over to the edge of the bed where Aurox was, dropping down in between his legs. He took the base of the large cock in one hand, holding it in place as his head moved closer to it. He gave the member an experimentory lick, going up from the middle to the tip, before deciding to get right down to it and started to take it in his mouth.

Aurox gave a long sigh of pleasure as his new bunny mate licked up his cock, the flaccid member quickly coming back to life. With a little more attention it wouldn't be long until it was back to its full length and girth and Brooks would get to see exactly what had plunged into his virgin ass before... And would be plunging into his not-so-virgin ass again soon.

"That's a good bunny..." Aurox said contently, stroking Brook's pink hair and ears with his big, calloused hand.

Brooks was able to get around half, maybe a little more, comfortably in his mouth, his hand working with what he couldn't reach. The feeling of his head being stroked by the other was actually a but calming to him, even though his ears had a certain sensitivity to them that he was too embarrassed to admit on his own.

Once he felt that he had gotten the hang of it, Brooks began to mock a little faster, bobbing his head up and down along as much of the large member as he could, swirling his tongue around it as he did so. The other was beginning hard, he could tell, so he knew he wouldn't be doing this for very long.

Brooks was actually quite good at this - Aurox hadn't expected that. Truly, he hadn't expected Brooks to go down on him so easily as all this... And while his bunny's mouth felt absolutely amazing, they had babies to make didn't they? And that thought still drove him wild. If Brooks was trying to get him off with his mouth to avoid another ass-pounding he wouldn't be succeeding today.

Even though the prospect of tugging on his ears was tempting, Brooks was being so good and obedient he didn't want to change the bunny's mood just yet. Ear pulling would have to wait for another time. "Stop that now. I've got to fuck you pregnant, remember?"

"As if I could forget..." Brooks responded after he took the cock out of his mouth and let it go, back to his sarcastic tone. But he still was listening, so that was something. Well, listening for now. So as he stood up, putting a hand to his stomach to stop the cum in it to stop splashing around in there, he looked back at Aurox. "Alright, let's get this over with. How are you planning on doing it this time?"

"On your back this time. I want to see if I can still see my cock moving in you with your belly all full of my cum from last time." Aurox smiled darkly with anticipated pleasure and patted the bed next to him. He stood up and began to remove his clothes, stripping his bulky, muscular frame down until there was nothing left on him.

Back
Top Bottom