Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Lab Assistant (JellybeanSprite & jaburo56)

He didn't react how she expected him too. April wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Should she run into this with open arms, or was caution the way to go? His hand felt soft in hers, and she felt the metal material hit her palm. There was silence for a moment, as she thought about his words. He still wanted to work with her, so she should be grateful. Still; why did she want more? There was no room for the dirty thoughts that would cross her mind at his words. She had to concentrate on work. There were so many others who would kill to be in her position, and here she was, daydreaming about doing erotic things with her boss, and her mentor. She began to set up the new piece of metal, this one a squared out bronze piece.

"I am comfortable continuing our work." She finally answered. April wasn't quite sure what to say, but she was certain that she didn't want to leave this. Despite everything, they made an amazing team, and she would likely get farther with him than with anybody else. She would behave herself. Placing another few drops of the liquid, they watched as the bronze warped, and only the center dissolved this time. After the reaction, there were two smaller pieces of metal instead of one. The edges were fairly jagged. Interesting, how no two tests left the exact same results.

Matt was grateful for her acceptance of his offer. How he wished he had the nerve to push further and pin her to the wall behind them, but he resisted the urge. This was a place of work, of learning. Carnal desires were best left out of the way. However, there was room for the pleasure of his assistant's company and the acceptance of their mutual attraction. Dr. Garza nodded and began taking notes again. He slowly became lost in their work and time passed much more quickly. He felt at peace. A stark contrast to how he felt this entire week. The day ended and people began to leave. April and Matt had a few more things to finish up before they could leave, a task he didn't mind doing, given the prolonged proximity to April. As their time together came to a close, an idea began to form. There was certainly no room for lust in their lab, but that didn't apply to outside. But he had to be careful. She just admitted to being comfortable with continuing their work. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her away. As the two gathered their belongings and indulged in mindless banter revolving around upcoming experiments, Matt was slowly working up the nerve to act.

The two walked to the front and Dr. Garza walked April to her car. It was going to rain soon and the pleasant scent seemed to spur him on. "There's, um, a bar downtown called "Sidewinder." He did his best to act professional and reign in his nerves. "They're having an event. Discounted drinks and some live music early in the night." He fiddled with his keys as he continued, "The place seems to be pretty popular with people around your age." He chuckled, "Well, heh, it was when I was your age." This harsh reminder of their age difference seemed to give him strength. He was a lot older than her. This was less reason for him to believe something would happen between the two. Though, the man she was dancing with did seem a bit older than her as well. He lost himself in thought for a moment before snapping back to the present. "You and your friends should check it out. If anything, for the cheap drinks. The event starts at 10pm on Saturday." Thunder roared dully above them. "Well, drive safe." He fought the urge to embrace her and stepped away to allow her into her car. Once she had gone, he made his own way home.

The rest of the night was a peaceful one. The small giddy feeling in his gut kept him from fully relaxing until late. As he fell into darkness to the sound of rain assailing his house, thoughts of tomorrow's festivities floated through his mind with small flashes of red skirting along the edges of his thoughts. He wondered if she'd come.

The day finished rather quickly. April packed her things into her bag and made her way to her car; the doctor guided her as she walked there. "Sidewinder? I'm pretty sure I've heard of it before." It sounded familiar, which meant it was probably close by. "I might check it out," she smiled back at him. The age difference didn't bother her in the least; if anything, it was endearing. "Likewise," she replied as he wished her a safe drive. The drive home was uneventful, and after a shower, April realized how tired she truly was. Despite everything, today had been extremely busy, especially during the morning hours. She'd completed quite a few tasks, and as the day ended, her body was starting to feel it.

Saturday morning, April found herself calling Jennifer about the club she'd been told about the previous day. Her friend was enthusiastic when she mentioned the cheap drinks, and so they made plans to meet up at around 9 PM. The day passed quickly, and before she knew it, nighttime had already come around. Dressed up in a little black number and cat-eyed makeup, the two girls made their way to the club in question. It was busy; they weren't the only ones to hear about the place, it seems. After finally getting in, Jennifer made a beeline to the bar, while April looked around for someone she might know, namely, the doctor.

After having no luck in finding him, she made her way to the dance floor. The music was loud, and there were already plenty of bodies grinding to the beat. April jumped in, and within a minute, found herself face to face with a cute stranger. Together, they moved to the music.

Saturday was uneventful. At least, nothing seemed to stand out as he looked forward to the night ahead. He found himself spending extra time at the gym during his workout. A little extra couldn't hurt tonight. Each time her had thoughts about something sparking tonight, another part of himself reeled him back in. It was the professional within his mind. What he was hoping for, not only usually ended in disaster, it was highly unlikely. Despite this, Matt dressed in a form fitting shirt and flattering jeans for the night, His hair was combed back and his face trimmed down to a nice, rough stubble. He certainly enjoyed his older gentleman look and embraced it. 9:30 rolled around and he found himself at the bar 15 minutes before the official event started. Enough time to get himself a beer to calm his nerves. It was already packed, as was expected. The place was actually very vocal about the event. Matt found himself a nice seat like he had the previous weekend and watched the dance floor. The music wasn't bad here and people seemed to enjoy it. Anonymous bodies rubbed and ground against each other to the beat. Dirty thoughts overtook his own, and again, he was in the storage room. He didn't push the thought away this time. He let his erotic fantasy play out as his eyes scanned the crowd for the familiar red dress he hoped to see. An hour passed and 2 beers in, still no sign.

Dr. Garza didn't let April's absence get him down. He was still having a good time was already starting to get a nice warm buzz. When the people shifted between songs, people getting off and others getting on as the new song began, he saw her. She looked as lovely as before. He kicked himself for looking exclusively for a red dress. Why would she wear the same thing twice?! He watched her from his seat for a while. A jealous flame smoldered within him as he watched her dance with the pretty boy that had approached her. Another drink and he was feeling confident. Another song and another exchange of people. He was going to do it. Matt stood and put his empty beer down. A couple took his table as he stepped onto the dance floor. As he walked, he could feel himself relaxing. His body beginning to move with the music. He was a stiff man at work, but rhythm was in his soul. He squeezed through the crowd, his eyes looking for April's familiar face. He caught a glimpse and stopped. She was still with the pretty boy. Matt didn't come this far to be beaten by some kid. Matt stepped between a pair of people dancing until he was in full view for April to see. He addressed her, paying no attention to her dance partner. "I could use a partner." He extended his hand for her to take and looked into her eyes with a deep desire. A desire to have this dance, to enjoy her company outside of the lab, and to see where the rest of the night would take them.

As April moved to the beat, she found herself laughing in pure happiness. She loved letting loose like this; letting all her worries just float away for an evening as she danced with a complete stranger. Two songs in, she was getting tired, but her eyes widened as she heard a familiar voice, and then sight, as Dr. Garza stepped in front of her. She liked how he was dressed, casual but still classy. He looked handsome. April wholeheartedly nodded her head at him, and without skipping a beat, rested her arms over his shoulders, her hips moving against his as a song with a catchy beat played on the speakers.

They moved together just as well as they worked together. However, after a fourth dance, she needed a breather. April made her way out of the crowd, and took a seat on a wooden chair. "I was wondering if you were here," she told the doctor. "I didn't see you when I walked in, though granted, this place is packed." She smiled up at him. "I like it though." He seemed less uptight than when she saw him at work. Maybe he was drunk? She moved her gaze to the bar, where her friend Jennifer was drinking and laughing with some random guy. She seemed to get settled pretty quickly. "I am glad you're here though."

Success! His bravery was rewarded with exactly what he wanted. Matt paid no mind to the guy she was dancing with as she left for Dr. Garza. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her in close as her arms rested on his shoulders. The music moved them in unison. Their bodies reacting to each other as if they did this every night. It seemed they were more compatible than he or the board realized. Oh, the board. If they could only see them now. He savored the thought of their dumbfound faces if they could see him now. He didn't linger on this thought for very long. He had more important things to think about, like April. Matt's hands kept her pressed close to him. They didn't speak, much like the way things were in the lab, but Matt didn't take his eyes off her. The last time they were this close, he didn't get to enjoy her face. This time, he would savor it.

Matt followed her off the dance floor, grateful for a break as well. He followed her to the seat she had chosen, his eyes looking around them. They didn't seem to draw much attention. "I've actually been here for a while. I was wondering the same thing." He smiled back and flagged down a waitress. He ordered himself another beer and the same drink April had been drinking the other night. "I hope you'll join me for a drink." He looked back at her only to see her watching the bar. He followed her eyes and caught sight of her friend. He knew nothing about Jennifer and assumed that this was normal. April's words brought him back and made his heart leap into his throat. It was so pleasant to hear. "I'm glad you're here too." The waitress brought their drinks and Matt toasted April, "To us. May our time together be a fruitful one." He took a swig of his drink and leaned against the wall next to where April sat. "You look great, by the way." He dared to tease. "You pull of skirts very well too." He took another drink, his eyes on April, watching for a reaction.

April blushed at his complement, a reaction that he no doubt expected. "I...thank you." She took a sip from her drink, eyeing the doctor, who she was pretty sure was drunk. She never saw this side of him, it was strange; it almost didn't feel like him, flirting with her here in a club. "How much have you had to drink?" she giggled at him. Although it was none of her business, she was curious as to how many beers it would take to get him here. Would he have been afraid to spend time with her otherwise? He had admitted to liking her quite a bit, so she doubted it was because he didn't enjoy her company outside of work. April finished most of her drink before putting it down; she didn't want to get drunk.

Grabbing Matthew by the hand, she put on a flirty smile before bringing him back to the floor with her. Standing close to him, she once again placed her hands on his shoulders, as they moved to the beat of a faster paced song. They danced three more songs, before April had a her fill. Looking around, she noticed that she couldn't find Jennifer. Excusing herself for a moment, she took out her cell phone and called the girl, who was nowhere to be seen. She got an answer after the fifth ring. "Hey, where are you?" Her friend sounded hesitant before she answered, but still obviously drunk. "Well, I left with this guy..." April had to sigh. Typical Jennifer.

Then something occurred to her. "Wait, you left with the car keys?" There was a moment of silence on the line. Then one work. "Oops."

Matt enjoyed his beer, more so than his others. It was if April's mere presence was making everything ten times better. From the music to his bitter beer. Of course, he knew that wasn't the case, though he didn't stop it. Her question made him pause. Was he acting strangely? Well, of course he was. Anyone would think that this was not the same man from the lab. And in truth, it wasn't. Matt didn't usually open up this way to anyone he wasn't absolutely comfortable with. Even though he barely knew April and certainly didn't think he could fully trust her with everything, he did feel at ease enough around her to let loose a little. He chuckled, "Why? Am I slurring my words?" He took another swig. "This is about my 4th. Over the years, I've built quite a tolerance. I just-" He chose his words carefully, "-just feel comfortable, here, with you." He looked out onto the dance floor and pretended that saying those things didn't turn him into another ball of nerves.

Her hand on his brought his eyes back to hers where her flirty smile made his heart soar. He happily followed her onto the dance floor and resumed their old positions. The music was faster and he could feel their bodies moving together almost as easily as before. Her body pressed against his and he could feel his blood beginning to pump faster. Through the second song, his hand slowly slid up her side while the other traveled down her hips. The tips of his fingers brushed against the seam of her underwear and caressed the edge of the rear he had thought of so often after their encounter. Sadly, he was unable to explore further as she called for another break. He watched as April looked around for someone. Matt did the same, guessing that it was her friend she was looking for. He was a fair amount taller and had a better view. There was no sign of her. When April excused herself, Matt made his way back to their table and saw that it had been taken. Not a surprise. He then went looking for April. Her question about the keys is how he entered the conversation and already he knew her friend had messed up.

He waited for the two to converse a little longer before interjecting. "April, if you need a ride and a place to stay. You're welcome to stay at my place." He looked at the clock and saw that it was a little after 1. "Don't make your friend drive back in the drunken traffic. I have an extra room you can use."

She had to think about it; she really did. For multiple reasons. But of course, his explanation was spot on. In order to give her back the keys, Jennifer would have to drive back in the condition she was in; which is to say, very intoxicated. On the other hand, taking his offer and leaving would mean that April would be staying over at her doctor's home. That could be a dangerous thing, considering how they'd both had a bit to drink, and they'd both admitted their feelings for the other. While neither of them were too intoxicated, April found it hard enough to stay on her best behavior when she had no drinks in her system. But she had no choice, her friend had taken their keys with her.

"I...suppose. Thank you, I really appreciate that." It was nice of him to give her that offer; but she couldn't help but wonder if he realized how odd the situation could be with them in the same house. April was quite tired already, and her best friend's blunder had taken the energy from her. "Shall we head out now?" She did have her fun though; it wasn't often that she went to clubs. However, even when she did, she wasn't the type to be out until five in the morning or other obscene hours. "Again, thanks so much. I swear, my friend can be so airheaded sometimes. Especially after a couple of drinks."

Matt felt like the whole bar was listening to the two of them. He looked around to confirm that they weren't. This was something he hadn't done in a while, let alone with someone under his professional supervision. He worried, though he knew that he didn't need to, deep down. She was a logical person and she would see that it would be the best option rather than have her friend risk her safety by coming back. He couldn't help but let a wide smile spread across his face. With her request to leave, he nodded and closed out his tab. He was no where near unsafe to drive, and for this, he was thankful. The last thing he wanted to do was make her wait.

The two made their way to Dr. Garza's home. It was a short drive, one filled with mutual annoyed talk about her friend. "It' no problem. There's one in every group of friends. My buddy, Bill, back home was the same way. Gotta learn quick not to give them anything you aren't ready to lose." The two pulled into the driveway and Matt showed April inside. It was a one story, brick home with a dark roof. Inside wasn't spectacularly decorated, but it was comfortable. "Welcome to my humble abode." He attempted to lighten her annoyance by trying on a butler like voice. "This way. I'll show you to your quarters." He walked her to the back rooms and showed her the guest room. Inside was a queen sized bed, nightstand, and a lamp. A closet door and window also accompanied the room, but beyond this, the room was fairly bland. "Sorry, it's been a while since I've had to use this room so it's gone unfurnished." He walked her back to the living room and started the fireplace with a crank of a knob. "Could I interest you in one more drink before we call it a night? I can't make you the fancy stuff. but I do have wine." He gestured to a small wine cooler as he poured himself a glass of whiskey on the rocks.

His home was bigger than April thought it would be. She'd expected something along the lines of a small bachelor pad, but instead, she saw a brick house that was actually quite beautiful. As he lead her to her room, April's eyes darted around the building. It wasn't too decorated; it had the necessities, but nothing to brighten up the rooms. It seemed to fit his personality though, so she wasn't terribly surprised in that aspect. "Thank you," she said softly as she took in the bedroom where she'd be staying. She could tell that nobody had been here in a while, but it still looked comfortable. The bed was even bigger than the full sized bed that she had at home. She liked it already.

They made their way to the living room, and April nodded her head as he offered her something to drink. "Do you have any sweet wines?" She enjoyed sweet things, and that preference also applied to beverages like wine. It occurred to her that she shouldn't be drinking, after all, she never did so her body just wasn't used to it. Ignoring the thought, April took the first sip of a glass that had been handed to her, and noted that the flavor was quite delicious. She emptied her glass fairly quickly, a sleepy smile making its way to her features. "That was pretty good; thank you." It must have been the alcohol affecting her as she moved in close to him, her arms wrapping around his waist.

"I really appreciated you letting me stay here." Looking up at him, she stop on her tippy toes, and laid her lips over his.

She certainly had a sweet tooth. As it so happened, he did have sweet wine. Unopened, but present never the less. Returning with their drink, he guided her to stand by the fire. This was more or less the main reason he had chosen this house over the others. Not only was there a fireplace, but it was easy to start. Because of this, he used it quite often and found that he couldn't quite complete his day without being warmed by the flames for at least a little while. She seemed sleepy, and admittedly, he was too. He hadn't danced in quite some time and she kept him out on the dance floor for quite some time. Of course, who wouldn't stay out with her? She drew closer and Matt could feel his insides tensing up. Was the drink getting to him or was she getting awfully close? She wrapped her arms around his waist and he knew what was about to happen. He placed his glass on mantel and received her kiss. His own hands found their way to her body, one holding the back of her had and the other on the small of her back. He pulled her in close and returned her kiss as she drew away.

All of the pent up feelings he had been pushing deep down inside seemed to begin breaking free as they kissed with more passion. His hand on the small of her back absently slid upwards for a moment but soon began to slowly slide down. His fingertips gliding across the smooth fabric of her black dress until his hand began to curve outwards with the contour of her rear. His fingers gripped slightly as his whole hand was in contact with her soft cheek. A warmth began to build in his loins as his body reacted to the moment, his member starting to swell. He wasn't himself at this moment. He was the man within the doctor savoring the moment with the woman within his assistant. But the doctor cut in and reminded him of the situation. They had been drinking, she might be drunk, they were in a precarious work relationship being superior and assistant. He released her rear and drew back slightly, preventing his bulge from pressing against her anymore. Only now was he aware of how heavy his breathing had gotten. He looked into April's eyes and finally fully released her. "It's-...It's not problem at all." Though he created a gap between them and released her, he did not step back. They were still so close, he could feel the warmth coming from her body. A warmth different than the fire they stood so close to. "We should probably get to bed." He pushed further, believing this to be the right thing to do. "Sleep it off." He referred to both their drinks and his desire.

She didn't know what came over her. Perhaps she'd had too much to drink; that had to be it. But his lips against hers were so warm, it felt right. Matthew held her closer against him, and turned what had started as a soft kiss into a raging one. She felt him hard against her belly, and the spot between her legs reacted in kind. Her body wanted him badly, but her mind still seemed to have a lick of sense left. When he released her, April couldn't look him in the eye. Her panties were wet, her body wanting him like it's next breath. They were still so close together, his body releasing warmth despite the fact that they weren't physically touching anymore.

"I..um, I'm sorry. That was inappropriate of me." He was in a position of power; they shouldn't have done that. Maybe it was a good idea to sleep it off. Ignoring the rest of her drink, April stepped back and turned around, heading towards the room he'd assigned to her. "I should go to bed," she nearly whispered. "But I want you." Before she could change her mind and turn around, she made her way to the bedroom, closing the door behind her. She placed her fingers over her lips, as if still feeling him there. What had she done?

They made the right choice. Any further and they would pass the boundary between coworkers and something more. At the moment, that didn't sound like such a bad thing to Matt. What would it matter if the two pursuied a romantic or physical relationship? They're both adults that can make these kinds of decisions! The little voice in his head that favored work above all else reminded him of the repercussions of that kind of relationship. The lesser one being that they're separated. An idea that, itself, was already painful.

Matt sat in his chair and slowly finished his drink. His erection didn't seem to want to calm. As if his body expected her to return. Against his better judgment, he glanced at the hallway, expecting to see his assistant standing in the dark, beckoning to him. Alas, there was nothing. He finished his drink and sat a little longer. His blood was still pumping hard and his manhood was still rigid. It seems the mere fact that she was in his home was enough to keep him ready.

With a groan of annoyance at himself, Matt stood. His rod pushing his pants outwards. He put their drinks away and made for his bedroom. He walked softly as to not disturb his guest, but stopped at her door. He considered entering and continuing where they left off. His resolve redoubled and pushed him down the hallway. How foolish. Once in bed, he found himself unable to sleep. His mind filled to the brim with thoughts of the woman one room away. He found himself stroking his throbbing member at the thought of her walking in and presenting herself. He stopped before it got too far and rolled over to try and push past the sexual frustration.

Darkness eventually took him and he slept through the night. By the time morning came, his memories of the night seemed like a blur. He wasn't hungover, but the mere idea of April staying over was absurd. Surely it was a dream. Feeling parched, Matt walked out to the kitchen for a drink with only a pair of thin gym shorts covering himself. His upper body, devoid of covering, was certainly not the traditional body of a lab worker. His muscles were well defined but not bulky. Under the lab coat, one wouldn't know these existed unless they were right up against them.

Matt entered the kitchen and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, not really paying attention to his surroundings.

April had a very hard time falling asleep. The spot between her legs ached, and rubbing her legs together didn't help her very much. She found herself glancing at the door every so often, hoping that the doctor would sneak in and continue to do wicked things to her body. But he never did, and eventually sleep did overtake her. It was a dreamless sleep, and before she knew it, the sun was up. It took her a moment to orient herself, to remember that she wasn't in her home, in her bed. She opened the door to her room, noting that the house was silent. With that, she snuck her way to the bathroom to get herself ready for the day. Once dressed and groomed, she made her way to the kitchen.

She didn't want to look through his fridge, so April simply grabbed a seat near the window, waiting for him to wake up and take her home. The sunshine was warming, even through the window. She was grateful that all the drinks from yesterday seemed to have left her system without leaving a hangover. After about fifteen minutes passed, April turned her head as she heard someone coming into the kitchen. She saw Matthew come in in nothing but a pair of shorts, and the sense of lust she'd had last night came back full force. He was toned, and she found that she wanted to reach out and touch the muscles of his chest. It was so inappropriate, but he looked so delectable.

Standing up, April made her way next to him, where she tilted her head up, lust in her eyes.

If she hadn't moved, he would have never seen her. Matt wasn't used to people being in his home and never looked for them when he woke. All that was on his mind were the lingering feelings of frustrated lust and checking the fridge for breakfast. However, when April stood, Matt froze. His eyes locked with hers as she stared at him. He became very self aware of his body and could feel her eyes scanning his body. It was nice but concerning. He shouldn't be this nude in front of her. It was absolutely inappropriate and unprofessional. She approached him. As she did so, he realized she wore the same clothes as last night. He wished he had offered her something temporary to wear, though she didn't seem to be upset or uncomfortable. In fact, she didn't seem to be feeling much of anything else other than something he recognized. As she reached him and looked up, he saw it. The same lust he felt for her was reflected in her eyes, a sign the man within him knew how to translate. He did not back away and he did not speak. It seems there was no more time for words. Matt reached out and slid both hands behind her, one on the back of her neck and the other on her back. He drew her in close an leaned down to reach her lips.

The feelings of lust he had felt for her last night flooded back into him. The little, responsible voice in his head must have still been asleep because it sure wasn't stopping him. Matt embraced April and pushed their kiss beyond what they had gotten to lat night. His passion, pent up frustration, and deep lust flowed into their kiss. All the while, down below, he member swelled rapidly. The shorts did nothing to restrain or hide his bulge and, before long, his manhood pressed hard against her belly. The hand on her back slid down and found the spot where he had left off last night. His hand, no longer hindered, caressed her rear. He squeezed her soft cheek and dared to escalate this further. The hand on the back of her neck joined the other and cupped her other cheek. In one motion, he lifted her off the ground and up against his body. She was weightless compared to his adrenaline fueled strength and natural conditioning. He lifted her high enough for her to be above his throbbing member and slowly lowered her down until their two sexes, again hindered by but a few layers of clothing, could press against each other. His hands on her rear allowed him full control of her lower body, an ability he fully utilized. Once she was stable in his arm and against his chest, he pushed his hips upwards and forced the tip of his bulge to press hard against her moist panties. He moved her hips back and forward against his body to rub her against him. The rubbing and grinding from within the storage room paled in comparison to this feeling.

Matt's breathing started to become heavy as his desire rose. He pulled away from the kiss and planted rough kisses down her jaw and onto her neck where he bit and suckled slightly. As he did so, he spied the barren counter top behind April. He knew what needed to be done. He walked forward and placed April on the counter top. It was like the designers knew it would be used for this as it put April at the perfect height to be entered by Matt without much adjustment. Matt returned to their kiss as he lowered her off of his member and onto the cool counter top. As he did, he gripped her dress and pulled it up enough to reveal her soaked panties. He pulled away to look at what he had sought for so long. It was a beautiful sight to know that her body desired him as much as his did hers. His mind started to race with images of him taking her, plowing her on this counter top for the rest of the morning, but the voice he hated so much now seemed to have woken up. He started to stall, but his lust kept him from stopping. He looked to April, his eyes searching her own for confirmation as he reached down and freed his thick member from the confines of his shorts. Without the pull strings or his erection to hold them up, his shorts fell to the ground, leaving Dr. Garza naked before April, member in hand. He knew his body and could tell that the situation has swollen his cock beyond it's normal size. His body needed her and seemed to want to give them the best first time with each other possible.

His eyes searched hers as he spoke, "This is yours now." He gripped his shaft and pressed it against her exposed panties. "But know-" He pressed harder where he guessed her clit would be "-that if you take it-" he rubbed the tip up and down her covered slit "-there's no going back." He leaned forward and kissed her once more. He whispered, "I want you." He looked into her eyes as he did so and pressed against her. His member practically begging for entry.

She hadn't known what she was expecting. He was usually so cold, fitting the role of the disgruntled but brilliant researcher perfectly. But he wasn't cold today. As he wrapped his arms around her, laying his lips on hers, April's body turned to fire. She met his lips with just as much enthusiasm, her passion burning just as brightly as his. She felt his hardness against her belly as he held her tightly, and her body responded in kind. Her nipples pebbled under the material of her bra, and she felt herself grow wet between her legs. She was lifted on the ground, and her heart leapt. She wrapped her legs around his waist, the hardness underneath his shirts rubbing against her core; a sensation that caused her to lift her body so that she could rub herself harder against him. A small gasp escaped from her lips as she continued thrust her clothed hips against his.

She could feel Matthew breathing hard, and she knew that she was no different. He laid her in the countertop, and April whimpered at the loss of sensation between her legs. She leaned forward as he pulled her dress off, leaving her in nothing but a silky blue bra, with matching panties. She felt like she should be acting shy, but her body had none of it. Spreading her legs, she pushed herself forward, signaling that her body wanted him just as badly as his wanted hers. As he freed his cock, Aprils eyes widened. He was thick, though she shouldn't have been surprised, considering how big he'd felt when she was rubbing against him. The sight made her hotter, and she moved her hand forward until her fingers wrapped around the top, her thumb circling the head.

She pulled her hand back as he rubbed himself against her panties, which at this point, were completely soaked in the bottom. "It's mine." She whispered it as she looked at him, enjoying that feeling of ownership. She never would have thought that they would end up in this position, but here they were. He rubbed over her clit, and April couldn't hold back a moan as the sensation hit her; she hadn't even taken her underwear off, and she was so close already. Slipping her hand down over her panty covered crotch, her fingers grabbed on to the right edge of the garment, and she pulled it aside, exposing the spot between her legs completely to him. "Then come and take me."

There was no turning back and, to Matt's infinite relief, April seemed completely at peace with that. Her hand on his member added fuel to the fire of passion within him. He couldn't stand it. Her words were like the sweetest melody to his ears. come and take me, that's all he needed to hear. He nodded, "With pleasure," and pressed his rod down between her legs. For a moment, the head rubbed against the silky texture of her panties, but the moment it came into contact with the warm, soft, wet lips of her womanhood, his body took control. There was no more careful planning, no more calculated moves or rationalization, no, there was only the primal man within him that had found a mate. And, by god, he was going to mate! His hand on his cock pressed it further down her wet lips until he was at the spot he knew was right. It had been some time, but he remembered like it was yesterday. He pushed his hips forward and already he could feel her tightness. The head was already having a hard time pressing through. His free hand gripped her hips firmly as he pushed in. His eyes were glued to April's face. She wasn't a shy one, that's for sure. He watched as her expression change, sure that his own was displaying equal amounts of please, as the head slowly pushed through the tightness of her pussy. Once the head was in, he released his shaft and moved his hand to join the other on her opposite hip. He was now pushing deeper into her body. He was slow at first. There was no need to rush. He savored the feel as her body pulled him into her and how their sexes throbbed with need against each other. She was so hot inside, he thought he would melt.

Inch by inch, he pushed into her body, his eyes only leaving her face for small moments to see the wonder that was their joined bodies. He could hear himself breathing heavily, every couple of breath coming out as groans of pleasure. He couldn't stop himself, nor did he want to. 2 more inches to go and he could feel his body heating up even more. It was like a wave of energy had hit him and given him renewed vigor. He would take this woman for as long as their bodies could hold out. The last inch was upon them and he couldn't wait. He pushed hard and forced the last inch in. He let out a moan and couldn't help but shut his eyes as the sensation overtook him. He was so deep within her.

He opened his eyes and looked down at their connected bodies. He had buried himself to the hilt. He looked up at April and savored the sight. He tilted his hips forward and back to grind his cock within her, pressing against her tight walls. Though, he did not do this long. His body wouldn't allow it. He slowly began to slide himself out to the halfway point before pushing back into her.

The house was quiet this morning, save for the random moans and groans from the two in the kitchen. Before long, the house was filled with the sounds of their sex. The light slapping of their bodies connecting with each thrust mixed with their labored breathing and moaning. Matt wanted to see more and spoke in a voice deeper than he was used to, "You're bra." He needn't say more. A hand on her hip slip up under her back and held her up so she could use her arms without worry of falling. This did not impede his rhythm. He had found his pace and stuck to the rhythmic thrusting. His eyes bore into April's as he continue, a curl of a smile appearing at the corners of his lips with each gasp and moan that escaped her. He loved how she looked in ecstasy.

She felt so full up inside. It had been a while since she'd last done this, and her body had to get readjusted. After a moment, the discomfort seemed to fade, and April realized that he was all the way in. It was surreal; she would have never pictured herself in this position with this man. The forbidden aspect of it racked her arousal even higher. They started off slow, but then Matthew began to speed up. April moaned with every full stroke, that sound, along with their labored breaths, filled the once quiet house. He felt so good inside her, the friction of his cock against her walls made her feel primal. This is what they were meant to do. They were meant to fuck.

He held her as she unclipped her bra, slipping it down her arms and onto the ground. Her small breasts bounced to the rhythm of their coupling, the tips hard. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she pushed against him, sliding off of the table and having him slip from inside of her. She turned around, her back facing him, her body still hot for the man. No words were said as she bent over the table, presenting her bottom, and a very wet spot between her legs, to him. She turned her head, her eyes on him as he came closer to her, taking her exactly how she wanted to be taken.

Matt’s eyes left April’s as she indulged his request. Her small, perky breasts looked so delectable. He wanted to reach out and hold them, but she pushed him away. He backed up at her nonverbal request and watched as she turned to present herself to him. He was more than happy to comply. He approached and smirked a bit as she looked over her shoulder at him. He took a moment to admire his view. The last time he had been this close to her from behind was in the storage room with clothes. Now he could fully enjoy the full effect. His hands came to rest on her rear where he squeezed her round cheeks before sliding his hands up to her hips. The top of his cock teased her for a moment before he took hold and guided it back into her wanting body. He was not so slow this time. The moment the head made it past her wet entrance, he released and gripped her hips for a push. He thrust his member back where it belonged, buried deep in her womanhood. He did not waste time getting back into his rhythm. The slapping sounds of their joining bodies was even louder in this position. Though he lost the sight of her breasts, he was able to enjoy her bouncing rear. Though, when she looked at him, she had his eyes.

He obliged her and took her in the way she requested. His body began to ache with the prolonged activity, but it was nothing he wasn’t used to. He thanked his former self for starting his high exercise lifestyle. He slowed down his thrusting a bit to a deep grinding motion. As he did so, he leaned forward and ran his hands up April’s back until he was able to slide them around her side and cup both of her breasts. His fingers, as if they had done this every day of Matt’s life, instantly began massaging the soft mounds while one finger on each hand toyed with the tips of her nipples. He ground his cock deep into her body while stimulating her breasts. With the slower pace, he was able to catch his breath enough to speak. “And to think, we missed the chance to do this that one time.” He pressed himself to his deepest and held it there for a few moments as he spoke, his member flexing every so often.

He understood the message quite clearly. He squeezed her bottom, and April wriggled against his hands, enjoying the warmth against her skin. He then thrust back into her, causing an involuntary squeal to escape her lips at the intrusion. He went even faster than before, and she found herself grinding her teeth in pleasure. She liked this position even better. Occasionally, she would look back at Matthew as he took her, and their eyes would meet. His eyes looked no less desperate than hers likely did. "Yes..." She was getting closer to the edge, and she tried to thrust her hips back to meet his. The sound of skin hitting skin was a clear one in the room.

He then leaned forward and played with her sensitive breasts, causing April to moan louder. That combined with the grinding motion of his cock, caused her to reach that point where she was about to go over, to reach her peak. But then he paused, causing her to growl. She listened as he spoke, her dark blonde hair wild as it framed her face. "But we're doing it now." That was her only response before she pulled herself forward, then back against him, causing her reach her orgasm. He continued behind her, prolonging the feeling, the amazing feeling of finishing as hard as she did. On Monday, she would go back to work with this man, in a completely professional setting. But right now, she was here.

The growl that escaped his assistant was shocking. He certainly hadn't expected, nor did he expect to like it. Her pure lust that drove her to such a basic means of conveying displeasure was all he needed to shut up. He silently agreed and pushed hard against her as she pushed back against him. He met her desperate backward pushes several times before he saw her body tighten up. It didn't register at first, but her inner walls had begun to tighten as well. She was cumming. He couldn't fight the immense satisfaction with knowing she was cumming because of him. He stood up straight and replaced his hands on her hips. With his regained leverage, he renewed his thrusting. He was enjoying himself, but he was not close. His stamina had grown, despite the absence of a sexual life. He thanked his drive to exercise. Her body certainly wasn't making it easy to maintain this stamina. With each thrust, he could feel her body desperately suck and milking his cock, trying to coax his precious seed from within. She would have to try harder. After several more, difficult thrusts and her prolonged orgasm, he began to slow back to a grind and ran his hands up her back. He continued his grinding until her body began to loosen up again.

"Let's take this somewhere more comfortable." Without asking for permission, he slowly pulled out and swept April off her feet. "C'mere you." He cradled her in his arms and marched to the bedrooms. He passed the guest room and entered his own. Within was an unmade bed and several bedroom furnishings. However, not much would be taken in by the two at the moment. He strode over to the bed, "So you like it from behind? I can oblige." He approached the bed and playfully dropped her onto his comfy mattress. He stood at the edge of the bed, still fully erect, his member still coated in her juices, with a sly smirk across his face. "Lie down and get comfy, cause we're not stopping again until I get another orgasm from you." He placed one knee on the bed but didn't proceed any further. He waited to pounce like April was his prey with lust burning in his eyes.

She had expected him to finish with her, but much to her surprise he didn't. His stamina surprised her, but not in a bad way. Not at all. She had to hold back a gasp as Matthew proceeded to lift her from the table, taking her to what she assumed was his own bedroom. It was fairly large, but still felt cozy. She blushed at his comment, even though it was true. She did like it from behind; there was something simply primal about that position; it hit all the right spots for her. Still, she couldn't say that out loud to him. He would simply have to interpret her body language in that regard. She still couldn't believe that they were actually in the position that they currently were.

April obeyed his command, grabbing the pillow closest to her, currently covered in a dark pillowcase, and hugged it under her body for leverage. She turned back to look at him, huge and erect. Pushing her butt back towards him, she waited for him to see that she was ready for him again. It didn't take very long at all. Grabbing her hips, Matthew began to pound into her. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the feeling between her legs. It felt good, but she needed something more. Reaching her right hand down over her clit, she began to caress the small pearl. Within minutes, she was falling towards her second orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom