Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Does your significant other know about your online erotica?

Does your significant other know about your online erotica?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No idea/ Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is an accidental duplicate of another thread.

I used to keep my online identity private, specifically because I engage in online erotica that is to some degree, public domain. However recently, I've been much more public and open about my passion for literature (which does include erotic/sensual material), so the sort of double-life/ online identity is now combined with my actual, real life identity.

Regardless, I was discussing with a friend of mine how to bring up this passion and hobby of mine to a potential significant other. And it got me thinking...

Does the BlueMoon community have significant others who know about their writing?

Does that significant other ALSO write similar erotica?

Does that significant other have a right to know about your quote-on-quote "secret" or is this something personal that is none of their business?

Would you consider private, online erotica to be... cheating? (Either in cases where the partner does know, or doesn't know, whichever)

Lastly, do you terminate your roleplays or stop roleplaying erotic material when you become involved with someone?

Let the discussion begin!
:D

Ps. I am aware that BlueMoon has plenty of users who are either married or involved with significant other(s), and these same questions still apply!

Please visit this thread by Rook10:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=73276

Who posed the same question but with a more discreet title (that I didn't click on until after I made this thread). Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom