Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

"Ohhh, by the gods that's nice..." She groaned, thrusting down the woman's throat with her dragonized member.

"Mmmm, if you keep that up I'm going to explode..." She panted, gripping her apprentice's hair tightly and fucking her throat.

"I wonder how strongly you'll taste this now?" She hissed, pouring hot, slimy dragon cum down her throat.

She greedily swallows of all the thick and tasty dragon cum, it made her crave more as she waits for her mistress to finish cumming

The taste was intoxicatinf as she craved more, she felt her mistress finish as she pulls the cock out and plays with the cum in her mouth

"Now, shall we begin gathering alchemy ingredients dear? You'll need a special potion still to form organs of elemental dragon breath."

"my magic is naturally attuned to ice, i discovered that by an accident, freezed someone with a small spell"

"Froze darling." She chuckled lightly. "Should add interesting effects during sex as well." She smiled, the summoning ring starting to glow. "erusaelp ot htrof emoc selcatnet yxes, ymils!" She spoke, tentacles slithering up from the ground within the circle.

The tentacles turn at her, poking at the edge of the circle. "They can't come out to get you darling."

Back
Top Bottom