Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

"You'll be laying eggs in no time." She chuckled, thrusting roughly back into her, spreading her walls open.

She grinned, letting her feel the spikes on the swollen cock. "Oh look dear, your tail had started." She chuckled, rubbing the bump that had grown above her apprentice's ass.

Her moans are quite loud as she seems to love how it felt, making her cunt tight and wet around the barbed cock

She chuckled, licking her lips. "We'll have to get you a lovely male dragon to really ram you hard darling."

"thats so kind of you mistress, to get a mate for me" she says as she keeps her moan a bit loud, the barbs teasing the right parts

She thrust faster, up into her womb. "Well dear, as a human I can only give you hollow eggs, we'll need a dragon to knock you up."

"Well that's a problem darling." She groaned, flooding her womb with hot, dragonic seed. "They're your eggs my dear."

She would feel something different this time, a pleasureable releasing from her own body into her womb.

She felt how her eggs filled her womb, they where few but as big as a baseball, she releases a moan as she lays there

"Should get you a collar, my lovely little dragon pet." She teased, rockign her hips slowly to stir up the girl's womb.

She chuckled, noting the scales growing on her pet's blue skin. By the time they were done only her breasts, belly, and crotch would lack scales, but even her skin would be tough as dragonhide.

Back
Top Bottom