Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

With a woosh of wind a swirling dragon appeared, a 15 foot body floating in the air covered in blue scales and crimson fur.

"It's up to you whether you want to ask for his tail or not. He can't see or hear us out here at the moment."

"Only if you'd prefer to rip out his beating heart and put it in your chest." She chuckled. "As is, the tail will just be a tail."

It seems her eyes glint with something akin of madness "then mistress, i wish to become a dragon" she says with a soft smirk

She smiled, "Then watch closely." She held out a hand, a glow of red pulsing along it as mana formed around it into a crystaline claw. "This will pierce any flesh. Go up under his ribs and rip it right out of him." She purred.

She grabs the claw from her mistress hands and goes near the dragon, then proceeds as she rips its beating hearth, then returns to her with it "i have completed the task" she says as she shows it to her

"How cruel darling, I thought you'd at least let him fuck you first." She smirked, taking the organ and sealing it in a magic orb. "Very well, let us prepare you to recieve it hmm?"

She smirks as she listens to her mistress "yes, my lady, we shall begin as soon as possible" she replies with a calm tone

She led her to a table, laying out potions and nasty looking tools.

(I can't remember how much gore you wanted in this rp?)

She lays on the table as she awaits for her mistress to begin the procedure

(i don't remember either but try to not make it messy)

"Alright." She smiled, pouring something onto a cloth and placing it over the girl's mouth, the world melting away around her, sending her into unconciousness.

She would awaken some time later, seemingly unchanged, though she could feel the strength of the new heart beating in her chest. Her chest now had a patch of blue skin between her breasts, the new color slowly spreading. "It will take time, but soon you will become a full Dracon."

It was like she was reborn as she felt it beat inside her, her body already beginning its transformation as she felt how her magical energy was changing too, aligning itself with a element of nature as it should have done long time ago.

"would i be able to shift between forms or i should begin to accostume myself to the lifestyle of a dragon?" her questions came with a soft yet firm tone "will i be able to serve mistress?"

"Oh yes darling." She chuckled. "You'll be able to move between the forms of a humanoid dragon and a feral one. Hopefully a male one." She teased.

"i hope i don't end up being a male dragon, i prefer recieving than giving pleasure" she says as she sits on the table "perhaps i might be a futa dragon, that might be interesting"

"That it would my darling. Why don't we see how your new heart keeps up hmm?" She smirked,tracing a finger along her swollen cock.

"yes mistress, lets us see how it keeps up" she says as she lays on the table in a sexy manner, making a sensual gesture to allure her [/i]

She chuckled, sliding smoothly into her apprentice. "Ahhhhh, well you've gotten even warmer my dear, that is certain."

"mmmm yeah, mistress cock is still as big as the last time, but somehow feels much better~" she says as she moans, her cunt getting wetter and tighter around her lenght

She chuckled, thrusting deep into the girl's womb. "Ahhh, that would be your nervous system changing to be more efficient, dulling pain and increasing pleasure."

She suddenly slit out. "Wait, let's prepare you as a breeder hmm?" She smirked, cock glowing and shifting, growing ridges and blunt spikes, the head thick and pointed, the flesh smooth, dark blue. "I'll need a dragon's cock yes?"

She seems totally surprised at the change "then by all means do it, make me into a breeder" she says in a sultry tone

Back
Top Bottom