Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

She thrust harder, balls slapping the girls face. With one last deep thrust, she held her, pumping thick spurts of cum down her throat.

She moans softly as she makes sure to not waste any delicious cum as it seemed her mistress was pumping her full of it

She pulled out to let the last few spurts paint the girl's face. "So, why did you decide to seek me as your teacher?"

"it was for mostly rumors about a powerful sorcerer" she says while she clean her face from her mistress cum "i decided to go on a small journey to confirm them and if they where true, to get someone who might teach me in the arts of magic"

She smiled. "I can also teach you much in the art of whoring, my pet. Sadly, magic doesn't bring as much coin as it used to."

"For example, combining magic and sex!" She grinned, her cock glowing, splitting into twin versions of itself. "You can do wonderful things."

She start fingering her ass while she moans softly "as you command mistress" she says while she looks at her

"Such a good whore." She grinned, walking over and rubbing her pulsing cock against the girl's ass.

"mmm, teasing me like that" she says as she moans softly, her eyes filled with lust "that's mean mistress"

"Doesn't it just make the reward that much better?" She grinned, pushing smoothly into her pet's ass.

Lillian moans as she feels her mistress enter her ass in one smooth trusth "that feels so good my lady" she says while she moans

(You were fine with violence right?)

She thrust smoothly and deeply with a chuckle. "My little apprentice, you're quite a skilled sorceress for a whore."

"thank you mistress" she says as she keeps moaning, the feeling of her mistress lenght fucking her ass was making her feel good

(well, try to not exaggerate or make it excessive)

Back
Top Bottom