Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

"If fact, what would you like to learn slut?" She asked, roughly pulling her hair back to whisper in her ear.

She chuckles, pulling back and slamming forward in long, powerful thrusts. "Mmmm, interesting. Perhaps that desire for flame is why you're so wonderfully hot inside." She taunted.

"perhaps it is" she says as she continues to moan, her ass tightening around her mistress cock as she pounded her

She chuckled. driving harder, her heavy balls growing tight. "Tell me what you want me to do slut."

"fill me with your hot seed my lady" she says as she moans louder, enjoying how she was fucked in the ass "i want all of it"

She groaned, pulling out just to taunt her, painting her back in copious ropes of thick, hot spunk.

"yes mistress" she says as she ignores the fact her back is painted with her cum as she sits on the floor

She pays attention to her mistress as she explains the magic spell, making sure to remember what was essential for it

She focus on her magic as she starts to mold it into a basic fireball as she aims toward a straw dummy then she releases her spell, hoping it might come out well but it simply cames out as a small ball of flames

"Not bad, but perhaps you need incentive. If you produce a proper projectile, I'll fill your throat with what your slutty heart desires."

Now filled with more motivation, she manages to create a decent fireball as she throws it at the dummy and scorches it

"Good girl!" She cooes, summoning up a bed. "Lay back and hang your head over the side. I'm going to fuck that lovely mouth of yours."

She does as her mistress told her as she lays in the bed while making sure to stay in that position and be comfortable

"your cock is so big mistress" she says as she does not seem to be bothered by her poking her cheeks with it "it is the best"

She smirks softly as she starts to stroke it and lick the head as she starts to build up pace in her handjob

The woman suddenly took charge, thrusting half her length right down the poor girl's throat. "Don't worry my slut, I'll only choke you a little."

Her eyes widen a bit as she feels a part of her mistress lenght entering her mouth as she makes sure to not choke on it as she continues to please her

Back
Top Bottom