Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

"oh goodness, my mistress" she says as she moans softly, the feeling of the beasts cock entering deep in her pussy was making her more wet "it seems to know what it is supposed to do and i find myself enjoying that"

She chucked, taking a seat as she maintained the circle. "He does my pet, though usually he's doing it to me."

The beast pulled back, barbs tugging at her wall but not sharp enough to cut, the beast only thrusting back in deeper.

"You see, in addition, once he's spent he'll also allow us to milk his tail. His venom is quite useful in alchemy as well.

"i see" she says as she gasps in pleasure while feeling its dick growing small barbs that teased her insides, mostly her g-spot "how many poison can we extract from him, my mistress"

She chuckled. "Around a pint, usually." She watched the beast speed up, driving into the girl's womb. "And a simmilar volume of seed."

She moans louder as she feels it speed up "thats quite the quantity, my lady" she says as she keeps moaning, something that it seemed to entice the beast more into ravaging her "it seems he is quite the fertile manticore"

"Oh yes, if we're lucky he may impregnate you even." She grinned, stroking her cock as the beast slammed deep, spurting thick, slimy spunk right into her womb.

"perhaps he can but only time will tell" she says as she moans, the manticore just finished creaming her pussy and filling her womb with its thick spunk "oh, that felt good"

She slid two bowls to the girl, one covered by leather, the other open. "First his seed, then leather he can sting."

She takes the open bowl then lets its seed flow into it from her pussy, she moans softly as cum flowed through her wet cunt to the recipient, filling it and then she puts the other in front of the manticore as it uses its sting to fill it with poison, it takes a while but it is done

Julia smiled, a snap of her fingers dispelling the beast. "That's my good little whore, collecting fresh jism for her mistress.

"always eager to serve my lady" she says as she bows softly while making sure there is no more cum leaking theough her pussy "what is my next task?"

She smiled, her tattooed cock pulsing. "Relinquishing your tight little ass to your mistress."

"yes mistress" she says as she gets closer to her lady "what sexual pose appeals you the more, my lady"

"One of service darling." She moved to an armchair, sitting down. "First, with the whorish tongue of your's."

"yes mistress" she says as she gets closer to her hard cock and starts to suck on it while she strokes it, making sure to keep a good pace

"Good girl, worship my cock like the slut you are, your nubile body is mine go toy with!" She grinned, holding her hair.

She continues to give her mistress a blow job as she keeps a steady yet fast pace on her sucking, enjoying the taste of her cock

"Good, that will be sufficient, now you will present your beautiful ass for my enjoyment." She smiled, caressing her balls.

She does as her mistress commands while she goes all fours, waiting for her to starts fucking her silly

She rubs her thick cock between her apprentice's plump cheeks. "I'm not going to hold back this time you know...I'm going to pack your horny ass with every drop of spunk in these balls."

"That would be fantastic, my lady" she says as she licks her lips in anticipation "fill me with all of your cum"

"You're quite the dirty whore." She chuckled, slowly pushing into her apprentice's puckered rear. "Ahhh, still deliciously tight."

She moans as she feels the lenght of her mistress penetrating her asshole, making her eyes widen a bit as she enjoys herself

She chuckled. "Perhaps later I'll teach you some spells!" She began thrusting roughly, hilting each time.

She continues to moan as she is being pounded by her mistress hard cock, but it seems she smiles a bit as she hears that she might learn new spells

Back
Top Bottom