Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The sorceress aprentice (donVoltonus & red-queen69)

She chuckled, moving behind her and thrusting easily inside. "I knew you were a practiced cocksmoker. I could use somebody with a bitch's talents to drain my balls into, help focus me."

"of course mistress, i am glad to serve" she says as she releases a small moan while she feels her lenght enter her moist cunt with ease

She begins to thrust hard and deep, rubbing skillfully over the girl's g-spot. "I'm going to fuck you raw and make you my horny little slave." She smirked, giving her ass a slap.

Lillian moans louder as she feels her cock rub her spot as she pounds her pussy "yes mistress, fuck me more and make me your sex slave" she says while she moans more, enjoying the feeling as her cunt tightens

"You just love to be a dirty whore, don't you?" She laughed, thrusting faster, her long cock pressing against Lillian's cervix. "I'm going to enjoy having a spunkdump like you around, you'll be very useful to me."

"i would enjoy being your cumdump mistress" she says as she continues to moan loudly, her mind slowly being comsumed by her lust "it would be my pleasure to be filled with cum"

"Good girl." She groaned, thrusting deeply, shooting thick ropes of mana-laced cum deep into her womb. "Don't worry my pet, my magic will prevent any...unwanted surprises."

Lillian lets out a loud moan as she squirts her juices all over her mistress cock, lubricating it as she was being filled with cum "thats good to know mistress" she says as she looked in bliss

She slid out, dripping with cum. "Glad you enjoyed that my pet. Now be a good slut and clean my cock."

She does as sher mistress says as she starts to clean her cock with such gusto, making sure to not leave a trace of cum in it while she cleaned it

"Ahhh, perfect my dearest pet. Now come with me, I have a summoning room downstairs and you are going to help me grab up some alchemy ingredients."

"yes mistress" Lillian says as she follows her to the summoning room, she looks at the summoning circle with slight interest but not caring that she was still naked "what kind of materials are needed, my lady"

She smiled. "The virile seed of a powerful manticore." She began to sway and wave her hands, magic pouring into the circle.

Lillian's eyes widen as she hears her mistress "a manticore" she says as she looked quite surprised "my lady, isnt that a bit dangerous for me?"

"Normally, yes." She took out a small vial. "Drink this however, and you will smell as a female in heat. He will mate you rather than attack you."

She nodded, chanting in a strange language, a summon circle lighting up upon the floor, glowing brightly. With a flash a snarling lion appeared within the ring, a scorpion's tail flicking behind him as he pawed at the barrier.

Lillian mentally braces herself as she aproaches the chimera, making sure to not startle it 'this might be weird' she thinks as she slowly gets close 'but perhaps it would be good'

The beast hisses, but begins to relax when he smells her, turning to display his thick sheath, a slick green member sliding out, covered with tiny spines, it's color matching his insectoid tail.

"Go ahead darling, I'm sure your lips could bring him to full arousal."

Lillian seems to shrug as she goes on her knees and starts to suck off the beast cock in front of her, making sure to jerk it off as she did that

The beast growled in pleasure, more of his impressive length growing out from his sheath. He oozed hot pre onto her tongue, his taste different from her mistress, warm and bestial, as thick as human cum.

Her eyes widen as she feels the beasts cock grow in size as she was blowing it, then she tasted its precum 'it has a kind of salty flavor, different from my mistress but potent enough to make someone crave it' she thinks as she continues to please the beast

The beast pulled back with a pleased growl, sniffing at her ass, lapping at her backside and pawing her back.

'well, it seems it is time' she thinks as she goas all fours as she lets the beast do its stuff as she moves her hip in a seductive manner 'now to fulfill my objective'

Julia chuckled. "You may speak your mind pet." She grinned, watching the beast thrust smoothly, deeply inside.

Back
Top Bottom