Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Nymph's wild west tales of untraditional love

The mature woman smiled. Her eyes lit up as Abigail began to cry out in pleasure. She had always considered herself a generous lover. It was only fair that she made the beautiful young woman engage in such wonderful pleasure and desire that it would be something that Abigail would never forget. With a wide smug smile, Charlotte moved to the woman's other nipple, teasing that for some time. Her own nipples were solid rock. The massive breasts she bored rubbing against Abigail's soft supple young body. 

"I'm going to lick your slit soon." the mature brunette promised as she kissed down from the breasts and to Abigail's tummy. "But this beautiful young body is too wonderful to not worship. So I'm going to kiss and lick this lovely tummy for just a bit more. And then, I'm going to devour your sex." Giggling in aroused desire, the recovering woman grabbed her hostess's hips and pressed her lips to the redhead's tummy, kissing and licking at the soft warm flesh, desiring to taste every inch of the young woman.

Everything the older woman did drone Abigail wild. She has never felt such an urge to touch and be touched by someone else. When she heard the words Charlotte spoke she just nodded. She wasn't too sure what her lover had in store for her. But she would not stop Charlotte from doing what ever she wanted to her at that moment.

"It's all yours" Abigail said, moaning out once again from Charlotte's actions on her flesh. "My body belongs to you...you can worship and do to it as she wish." she tugged lightly at the older woman's hair as she slid down her body and lifted her hips up against Charlotte's body, desperately wanting as much contact as possible with the beautiful woman.

Charlotte indeed had plans for the young woman. Her tongue teased Abigail's belly button, and once more she began to lick down. Slowly descending on the young woman's virginal mound. With one long lick, Charlotte guided her tongue over the woman's mound and down between the wet young folds, hitting Abigail's clit before descending further down. "Mmmm, you taste exquisite." the mature brunette praised. "You shouldn't say things like that. Otherwise, I might not ever let you out of this bed."

With soft and gentle fingers, Charlotte spread the soft folds of Abigail's pussy open. Bending closer, she held her tongue out and began to softly tease the warm wet young pussy. Moaning against the pink mound as she began to lick in every direction. Carving circles, zig zags, and eventually her name, into the beautiful young woman's virginal slit. "Do you feel what I'm doing?" Charlotte asked as her tongue began doodling the second t into Abigail's wet folds.

Abigail laid there, unsure what to really do as Charlotte worshipped her body. That is, until she felt the older woman's tounge. Abigail let out a sharp gasp then a small cry of pleasure. "Oh!....goodness.....C-Charlotte." Abigail's head was spinning from the senation her body was experiencing. She continued to moan and buck her hips against Charlotte as she felt the increasing pressure building in her abdoman. She didn't warn Charlotte, since she had no idea was was going to happen. Soon she arched her back and let out a cry as she felt her body release into Charlottle's mouth.

Abigail sank back onto the bed when her bodu calmed down and she laid there, panting and sweating from the exertion. "Oh my~" she said as she threw her arm over her eyes, not believing how amazing she feels at the moment.

To Charlotte, there was nothing better during sex than having a lover who moaned her name in lust. Her face bore a wide smile as she continued to eat out the young girl. Her tongue finished the 'e' of her name. Soon moving on to carving a new name. First came the long lines of an 'A', before turning to a 'b', and slowly bit by bit, Charlotte traced Abigail's name into her own beautiful pussy. Lapping at the pussy juices, Charlotte finished the red head's name and smiled. "I want to feel your slit on mine." the brunette said with a smile. Spinning around, she got into position and locked legs with the red head. Their warm wet sexes touched and kissed, causing the brunette to moan in lust.

"Rub against me." she commanded. Grabbing Abigail's leg, Charlotte began to grind her wet slit against her lover's. Panting in arousal, her soaked pussy lips kissed at the red head's over and over. Her body filled with lust and arousal. "OH YES!!!" she cried out. "Keep grinding with me. I'm gonna cum soon if you do!!!"

Abigail gasps and moans out more once she felt her sex against Charlotte. "Oh!!!! my god, Charlotte! Yes!." she said as she moved her hips and rubbed against the other woman. Soon she was bucking her hips furiously so she could make Charlotte feel as good as the woman made her. A few moments later and she felt another release, causing her to let out another cry of pleasure.

Some time later Abigail laid practically on top of Charlotte, the small bed not giving them much space. Not that it really mattered because Abigail loved the feel of Charlotte's skin in hers, her lover body nestled snugly in between Charlotte's legs. Her head was rested on her lover's ample chest. It was without a doubt the best night of her life. She began to wonder what was going to happen now. She just pushed the thought aside and buried her head under Charlotte's chin. Everything else can wait until morning.

**Meanwhile, a few miles away**

In the nearest town, in a small saloon the night life was in full swing. The music resonated from the piano on the nearby stage. Patrons played poker, drank, and enjoyed the show consisting of beautiful woman dressed and dancing provocatively. As the debauchery ensued a woman sauntered around in a dark blue corset dress. The woman looked to be in her late forties or possibly early fifties. Her eyes told others she had lived quite a life. While still rather mature she still got looks and leers from the saloon patrons. She just gave them a friendly wave and moved on. Those day were over for Madam Rose. She left servicing these men to her girls, most of whom stood on the second floor railing, showing off their assets to potential clients. While other performed for the patrons on the stage. Most men were very vocal at what they wanted, some were a bit more docile.

Madam Rose would see such a man sitting at the bar, enjoying the floor show. She was not sure what caused her to approach the young man. But never the less she made her way over and flashed a warm smile at the patron. "Hello there. I don't believe I have seen you here before." she said in her signature southern drawl. The man smiled shyly and nodded. Upon further inspection Rose would guess the man was in his mid to late 20s, short messy blond hair tucked into his hat, piercing blue eyes and a soft, stubble free face as smooth as an infants backside. "I...was just passing through." the stranger explained in a deep voice that seemed force. Rose was unsure why something seemed off about the young man, but her years of experience told her that he needed something she was happy to offer.

"Well." she began as she lightly placed her hand in his chest. "How about while you are in town you take a pick of one of my lovely girls for the night. You look like you have rode a long while and could use some company and relaxation for the night." she offered and the older woman chuckled at the tinge of pink forming on the young man's cheeks.

"I-I don't have much money." The stranger began but was stopped by Rose's finger against his surprisingly soft lips. "Half price." she said then looked up at the woman, half of whom where gazing longingly at the handsome newcomer. "A lot of my girl's have taken quite a shine to you and I would hate to deprive one lucky lady such a strapping young lad." she said as she waved her hand in the direction of the girl's "Take your pick and I will ready the room for you." The handsome stranger looked back up at the balcony to see which girl he would prefer.

Charlotte came twice during their tribbing session. By the end, she was panting for breath and quite tired. Gasping a little, she laughed and held the beautiful young woman close. "That was beyond amazing." she smiled. Leaning down to give Abigail a peck on the head, the mature woman sighed and felt content. All thoughts of her troubles were currently dormant. There was nothing in her mind of her life outside of this farm. Only the thought of her young love resting on her large chest.

"Sleep well beautiful Abigail." she whispered softly to the redhead, giving her another soft kiss. With their bodies wrapped tight together, Charlotte sighed contentedly, and began to slowly drift off to sleep. For the first time in the world, feeling like she might belong somewhere on a more permanent basis.

Josephine Douglas was a whore. There was simply no way around that fact. She worked at a saloon as a prostitute for closing in on ten years. When her husband had died in a cattle stampede, Josephine had come looking for work so she could feed her two children. When nothing came, she had resorted to using the only thing she had. Her body. Over the years, she had grown to enjoy her work. Assuming the men she bedded were generous lovers, or at least endowed enough to give her as much pleasure as she gave them.

Josephine was a woman just over thirty. With a bright smile, and soft blue eyes, she could make anyone want to gaze at her. Her long blonde hair would have hung down past her rear were it free. But she had tied it up in a careful braid. Wearing a blue dress that pushed up her ample round chest, she has every bit the perfect beauty.

Looking down at the newcomer, she winked and smiled. Wondering if she would be getting paid by him that night, or if she would need to wait for someone to get drunk and beg for her body.

The handsome stranger scanned the beautiful women on the balcony and stopped at the sight of the blond. She was the prettiest of the bunch in his eyes and then nodded at Madam Rose. "The blond in the blue dress." he said and Rose nodded "Ahhh yes~ Josephine. She is one of my best girls. You will have a good time with her." she said. Rose had taken Josephine in and soon grew close to the woman, having shared the same hardships of a deceased husband and having to provide for their children. She took the stranger's hand and led him up the stairs and to a room. She ushered him inside and closed the door before walking over to the group of women.

"Josephine, He's all yours." Rose said with a knowing smile. "He seems a bit....inexperienced so show him a really good time." she said then made her way back down the steps to find other clients for the rest of her girls.

The blond new comer removed his jacket, gunbelt, and boots before sitting down on the bed to wait for the gorgeous blond woman he had selected. He hoped she would understand his true intentions for buying a girl for the night.

When they had locked eyes, Josephine knew that the mysterious stranger would choose her. The look in his eyes had made that clear. Already she walked into the private room ahead of Madam Rose and her customer. Once the madam had left, Josephine stood before him, curious as to what kind of customer he was, and what he would be interested in.

"So what'll it be handsome?" she asked curiously, putting her hands on her hips. "Do you want a show? A song? Dance? Some cuddling? Or do you want to get right down to business?"

In her time as a whore, Josephine had learned that every man had something he wanted from a woman. he had his own fantasy that he hoped she would play out. This 'John' would be no different she suspected. It was just a matter of discovering what he wanted, and giving that thing to him in spades.

The young man looked up at a beautiful woman then removed his hat, revealing a shaggy mop of dirty blond hair. After placing the hat aside he shifted nervously on the edge of the bed. "Uhhh.....perhaps a dance would be nice." he suggested. The woman dancing would by some time and maybe loosen him up a bit. He seemed very stiff and nervous about this whole thing.

The blonde smiled and winked. "Sure thing sweetie, why don't you lay down there on the bed and I'll give you a show you won't ever forget." she replied with another wink. The large bed had four huge wooden posts, and Josephine slid up to one and began to use the pole as a focal point for her moves. Gliding along, her hands ran from her hips up to her breasts, pushing up the already large round orbs of flesh. She still produced milk, which she either shared with her Johns, or sold to Madam Rose, who in turn sold it at an exorbitant price to people who came to the saloon.

Turning her back to the stranger, Josephine began to undo the strings on her dress. Letting the blue satin fall to the floor, she turned her head over her shoulder and bit her lip. Under the dress, she had been wearing a corset that pushed her breasts up, a garter belt and stockings, and a slip that she soon had pushed off to the floor. Turning back around, she leaned forward, showing off her round and bouncing bosom.

Reaching behind, she unhooked the corset and let it too far to the floor. Now in only her expensive French made silk panties, stockings and garter belt, she crawled onto the bed and lay right in front of her John. Her large breasts swinging free and open.

"What no darling?

The blond stranger was in awe of Josephine's dances and her body the more it was exposed. He was in a daze when the woman laid down beside him and he turned and seemed to reach out to touch her, but he pulled back and actually scooted away slightly.

"U-Ummm..." he cleared his throat. "I-I....would just like some company for the night." he admitted. "It gets pretty lonely out there traveling on your own and I would just like someone to sleep next to." While this was not too uncommon. The ones usually wanting just a warm body to sleep next to where older widowers or men who could not perform due to disfigurement or age. Never a young man who seemed fully capable to perform, and not one with such a lustful gaze the man had in his blue eyes at that moment. Anyone could tell he wanted to. He was just holding back for some unexplained reason.

"Is he a eunuch?" Josephine wondered at the man's lack of interest in her body. This was something of a new experience for her. Most of the young men that came in practically jumped her as soon as the bedroom door closed. Many either requested oral pleasure from her. Or dove between her legs and gave her oral pleasure of her own. Either was fine with her. He blonde liked being admired and worshiped. While her husband had been desceased for some time now, she still missed him and the comfort he had brought. The companionship was one of the reasons she kept working as a whore after all these years. 

"If that is your desire." she said with a downright wicked smile. Crawling across the bed to his side, she took deep breaths to flaunt her sumptous chest to him. "Perhaps you should removing your clothing?" she suggested. "if you're looking for a warm body, it would feel so much more comfotable if our bare skin touched. Your chest to mind. Or if you'd rather feel my back?"

Reaching over, she went to undo his pants, curious what he was packing underneath.

He watched Josephine slid closer to him. He felt her warmth, smelt her perfume. His head was spinning. God he wanted her, but knew he couldn't. She was sure to not understand if she found out his secret, which she was getting very close to discovering. He was in such a daze he failed to realize the woman was unbuttoning his pants. It took him a few moments to halt her hand from reaching into his pants. Did she feel what wasn't there, he wasn't sure. But never the less he had a panicked look in his eyes.

"I-I ummmm n-no, no its ok really." he said, not sure how he can explain how he needed to remained clothed. But she might have already figured it out.

Touching the front of the unnamed man's pants, Josephine almost gasped in shock. She felt nothing. No unmistakable bulge of a cock and balls. Not even the slight swell of torn flesh from someone who had been in an accident. She felt nothing at all. Almost as if.....

Suddenly she realized it. There was only one real explanation that she could think of, this John was actually a Jane. At least, that's what seemed to be pretty clear to her. With a mischievous grin, Josephine pondered this revelation. She hadn't really had any female customers before. Aside from being something that might get you lynched, it was also something that few women were bold enough to pay for. She had heard rumblings from her fellow whores some time ago about housewives who would pay top dollar for a buxom who such as herself. But she had never imagined that she would find herself in bed with a woman who seemed to be disguising herself as a man.

Curious if this 'Jane' was actually aroused by her, Josephine decided to test the mysterious stranger's resolve. Suddenly slipping off her expensive silk panties, Josephine spread her legs and began absently toying with the lips of her pussy. She had shaved all but a bit of triangular hair above. The rest was bare. Looking at the unnamed customer, she smiled. "Care for a taste dear?" she asked with a wicked smile on her face.

The John, or Jane, appeared more panicked when she saw Josephine discover her secret. "Don't freak out." she said hastily. "I-I'm sorry I decived you but I won't harm you." she has had a few incidents when she was founded out. Luckily it has stayed silent. But it always ended with her leaving and sleeping alone. She figured it will just happen again. That is until she saw the smile spread on the other woman's face. Was she going to blackmail her now? She did not know, but she was not going to have to guess for long. She watched dumbfounded as Josephine slipped off her panties and stared in awe of her exposed folds. It took a moment for her to register what Josephine said. She locked eyes with the woman and nodded before sliding on top of her and leaning in for a kiss. She had wanted to do that from the beginning. After pulling back she slid down and in between her legs, taking a moment to gaze at the pink folds, before leaning in and giving Josephine's pussy a long lick.

Back
Top Bottom