Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

"All right then. I'll contact him for you. It's still pretty early in the morning. He should be here some time in the afternoon." And with that, Kuro left to go contact this person, presumably with his magic.

Lily drew a deep breath and went back to the house. She was bit nervous about meeting Kuro's friend. Not that she thought he would be evil she just didn't know what to do or say to one of Kuro's friends

Hours later, sometime between lunch and dinner, a tall man made his way into the village and found his way to Lily's house before being invited in. He was a drow all right: an elf with skin as bluish black as midnight. His long hair matched the color of his skin, and there wasn't any hair anywhere else on his body. His skin looked smooth, but also lean with a hint of muscle. There was not a single article of clothing anywhere on his body. "Greetings," He said to Lily as they finally met. "I am Zayle. I have heard that you are getting married to a friend of mine, and I came here to congratulate you and celebrate the occasion."

When Zayle entered her home she was shocked, not by the color of his skin but the fact that he did not wear any clothes. She glanced at his member and then had to turn her back on him a moment to try and get her wits about her. She turned back around her eyes locked on his face refusing to look anywhere else "hello, i am Lily, it is nice to meet you"

"Yes, Lily...tell me about yourself..." He looked to see if there was any place where he could sit down. "Or would you rather be interested in hearing about me?"

"come sit down, can i get you something to eat or drink" She lead him over to the table where she knew the view of his lower body would be blocked by the table. "oh please do tell me what you wish about youself if that is ok"

"Well, there is one thing I should tell you at least." He said to Lily before he sat down. "You seem troubled by my lack of clothing. Don't be. It is not necessarily a sexual thing to view my body. If you're curious, then by all means, take a look."

Lily bit her lip a moment "i am sorry but to me your nakedness is something sexual. I have never seen a naked man before and i hope share that moment with my husband. I am sorry if i offended you."

"Hmm...I see then..." Zayle said as he took a seat at the table. "Don't think of it as sexual at all when it comes to a Nakazuri drow. Assuming so could get you in trouble." He said calmly.

"For the remainder of your vist sir i will respect your ways of life, if you respect mine and not take offense i only focus on your face" Lily said with a soft smile trying to compromise with him

"It doesn't bother me where you focus." Zayle said with a pleasant smile. "This is the first I heard of you. Why is it that you wish to marry Kurokami, in your own words? What kind of place have you grown up in?"

"well i grew up here, this is a small peaceful town, so the idea that there existed any other being besides mortals was a little shocking to me at first. Then to find out i was an immortal which like Kurokami took some adjusting to" Lily paused and bit her lip a moment. "as why i wish to marry Kurokami, that is simple, i love him, i loved him for a long time."

Zayle nodded after hearing what she had to say. "So you have known him for quite some time...when was the first?"

"Hmm...I hope you'll live happily with him." Zayle smiled warmly to her. "Who else is coming to the wedding?"

"I guess the whole town. My mother is so very happy." Lily smiled at Zayle "i am glad you can attend the wedding it would be nice for Kurokami to have some there he knows." Lily paused "so tell me how you two know each other"

"Kurokami travels quite a bit, due to his condition." Zayle began. "As a result, he's been to quite a few places and has seen quite a few people. We met when one of our cities were being attacked by the Thanatosian Empire. An empire attacking a peaceful, defenseless city. Can you imagine?"

"i can" she wished softly remember the attack sammael had brought to her own town not long ago. "Were you able to stop the attack then?"

"Yes, we were able ward off the attack and minimize the damage," Zayle responded, "But we were not alone. Leonis and his allies were there to defeat the invaders. The very same hero Leonis that ventured into Cor Draconis and defeated the dragon prince Dralkor a few years back! Surely his name must be in history books, right?"

"his name is but we were taught the dragon prince was just a mortal man, i am starting to think he is not" Lily had so much to learn about this world which Kuro comes from"

"The dragon prince was more than just a man!" Zayle exclaimed, standing up and beginning to pace back and forth. "Dralkor was the son of a human woman, true, but his father was none other than Bahamut, King of all Dragons! However, he was stolen from his parents at birth and raised by Tiamat, the evil Queen of Dragons, and became the blackhearted Dragon Prince he is known for. He wanted to erase all the humanoid races, humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, orcs, and the like, and let dragons rule the world!"

"Hmm...anyways, so do you have any other friends you could introduce me to?" Zayle asked, standing before her.

Lily giggled and shook her head "no i am sorry but i am tend to be a loner. The other girls in the town tend to annoy me"

"Is that so?" Zayle smirked, crossing his arms. "Then what makes you think the rest of the village will even come to your weidding party?"

Back
Top Bottom