Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

The fire has just grazed her shoulder she was so shocked didn't feel the pain yet "i'm sorry you weren't in the house i thought something might have happen to you"

Kurokami nodded and smiled. "Really? Didn't this just happen the other night? We've switched sides!" He began to laugh at this realization.

Lily laughed, it when she started to laugh that she felt the pain from his fire ball. Lily winced "i guess we should start telling other before we leave the house"

"Perhaps so. I'll be just fine here, then. You go on and make preparations. You have told your parents about this, correct?" Kurokami stood up out of the spring, his robe appearing on him as he did so.

"My answer?" Kurokami asked, confused. "I thought I had given you my answer. I do love you, with all my heart. I always have; I had just been denying it up until now. Can you believe what I tell you?"

"you hinted to it you never said anything flat out though. i wanted to make sure it was true before i and make my mother excited with the news." Lily bit her lip a moment. she could help but move a little closer to him. her heart was pounding in her chest. Finally he said the words she longed to hear.

"Well then..." Kurokami looked around. "I do believe we've got some work to do if we're to have the wedding we deserve. Also, I got these..." He pulled a small box out of seemingly nowhere and opened it to reveal a matching pair of diamond rings.

Lily nodded in agreement then she saw the rings "oh Kurokami they are beautiful, they must have cost you a great deal, i know you said you didn't have much money you shouldn't have bought these"

"Bought these? Did I say I bought these?" Kurokami looked confused. "The fellow sorceror I visited last night was saving these for his girl, but now he has no need for them. He wanted me to have them instead, as he heard about you, and he thought that you meant a lot to me..."

"Well, that's all right." Kurokami's smile returned. He put the box away wherever it came from and went up to Lily, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the lips. It was a bit strange how she felt his bare skin on her despite him appearing to have a robe on, but he had already explained why that was.

Lily was shocked when she felt his lips on hers. So shocked in fact that she didn't even care that when she wrapped her arms around him she was touching his flesh and not his robe. She just melted under his kiss, kissing him back

Kurokami held in the kiss a while longer before he let go to breathe. "That...that was what you wanted, right?" he asked, still holding her in his arms. "There will be even more on our wedding night. If you haven't been laid before, you're in for a treat!" He winked seductively.

Lily looked up at him happily when he broke the kiss. Her lips were redder now like sweet berries. "it what i wanted" she said softly. then he spoke about their wedding night and she couldn't help but blush. "i can't wait for you to show me"

"Well, the sooner we get married..." Kurokami didn't need to finish that sentence, so he began a new one. "I'll start writing and sending out invitations, then. Just give me a list of everyone you want at the wedding!"

Lily giggled her arms still wrapped around him. She didn't seem to care about his flesh against her hands. "well if i had my way we would a nice simple ceremony with my family, but my mother will end up inviting the whole town, and who ever you wish to come"

"Hmm...let's see..." Kurokami turned away from Lily to think. "I can think of at least one person. Your town wouldn't happen to have anything against dark elves, would they? Specifically, the Nakazuri dark elves?"

"my town doesn't believe in such beings. I mean i can't even tell my own parents what we are. Why? would your friend be noticeably different?" Lily wrinkled her forehead a moment

"Don't believe in them? So they've never seen dark elves before?" Kurokami look perplexed. "Well, Zayle is pretty much like all the other Nakazuri dark elves. You do know what they're like, right?"

((For the sake of the RP, let's say she does know.))

"Well, from my personal experience they are friendly and open. I don't know what you've been told. What have you been told Nakazuri drow are like?" Kurokami asked, rubbing his hands along her back. His eyes wandered down curiously to her chest...

"that they rough, and they don't like mortals" Lily bit her lip. she was guessing now that the book she had read was full of lies.

"Is that so?" Kurokami left her embrace and crossed his arms. "They're kind souls who would never mean to harm anyone. They're never even armed, for obvious reasons." He said. "I know of one that isn't too far away. How would you like to meet him?"

Lily wanted to draw his back to her when he pulled it away "i'm sorry as i said i didn't know. it was the only book i found." Lily looked at him "alright, i would like to meet him"

Back
Top Bottom