Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Lily leaned against a tree finding herself sliding down it sitting down on grass "i know, and i could never ask you to. I know you already given your heart to someone else, even though i wish you could care for me the way you cared for her.....But atleast now you understand why this is turning out to be so difficult for me"

"...but she doesn't have my heart anymore, I don't think. We did part ways, after all." Kurokami said to her. "I felt crushed after we left each other. I felt as if I could never love again. If I am to be proven wrong in believing that..." He got up and took a few steps toward Lily. "...You are going to have to be the one that does it."

"well id you want to be proven wrong you are going to have to help me, i can't do it on my own a relationship takes two people." Lily looked up at him a little

"All right. I understand that so far. What should I be doing instead of what I am now?" Kurokami disappeared into the house for a few moments and came back out with a roll of bandages and began to wrap Lily's hand in them.

Lily watched he went into the house and came back a moment later with Bandages "thank you." She said softly "to answer your question, i am not sure, perhaps what you use to do with her when you first met. Perhaps try to be excited for the wedding for your own sake and just not mine."

"Hmm...well...when we first met, we seduced each other with our looks and charm. Then, when we both realized that we wanted each other...well..." Kurokami blinked and looked back up to Lily. "Hey, Lily, are you a virgin? It is not shameful to be one or not be one..."

Lily looked up at him biting her lip a little "yes, i was saving myself for the man i love" Lily bit her lip again and looked down almost shyly.

"Hmm...really?" Kurokami smiled a bit as he began taking a few steps around Lily. "I find that hard to believe. How many sticks have you gone through beating off all the men attracted to you?"

"So you're saying...that there are also men that are after you for what you really are? Why then, did you turn them down?"

Lily bite her lip "cause one man captured my heart long ago, he just doesn't realize it yet" Lily looked up at him. He had her heart.

"Hmmm...I get the feeling we've had this conversation before, haven't we?" Kurokami said, tapping his head. "I say we've come full circle! Are we going to go through the whole cycle again, or are we going to head off in a different direction?" He asked, wondering if Lily could follow his train of thought.

Kuro tapped his chin. "Well, you're going to need to teach me how to love again. Teach me how to love you, if that would make you happy." He said. "I don't know if that makes any sense to you, however."

"No i am not sure it does, I don't know how to teach how to love. I mean i just know its feeling you have for another person." Lily bit her lip lightly

"Hmmm...I don't know what to say about that either..." Had Kurokami been repressing feelings for Lily due to his emotional trauma?

"What? What's impossible? The wedding? We can still go through that, you know!" Kuro said. "What are you having trouble with?"

Lily bit her lip a moment and looked him in the eyes. "Kuro can be honest with me. If you were to look into your heart could you find any possibility of loving me some day? Knowing full well that i have no clue how to teach you to love again? Cause if you could some day love me i will try to put this whole matter behind me and we will make plans to be married. If not then i will ask you to teach me how to fight and then you can go on your way. Please be honest do not say you can for the simple fact you want to protect me."

At those words, Kurokami fell silent for a long time. When he finally spoke again, he said, "I need time to think about it. Please, do what you were going to do today, and I will have the answer later."

Lily smiled softly walking over to him kissing his cheek "thank you for putting thought into this matter" She then disappeared into the house.

Kurokami watched Lily enter the house and soon went his own way, off on a journey of some serious soul-searching. He was lost deep in thought...

Kurokami would not return at all on this day. He may have gone out pretty far, or he might have needed even more time to think things through, or perhaps something else may have kept him returning today...

After doing all the house hold chores Lily paced the floor. She heard her own heart pounding in her chest wondering what he could be doing. As it grew later Lily built a roaring fire and laid blankets down on the floor infront of the fire place laying down waiting for Kurokami to return.

Back
Top Bottom