Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

"Yeah...you're right I suppose. All right, I'll leave you alone." Kurokami climbed out of the spring and began walking away. "Good night, Lily."

Kurokami returned to the room and laid down, eventually falling asleep soundly as he felt confident that Lily would be safe through the night.

Lily stay in the water for another 20 mins before feeling like Kuro was back at the house and not waiting for her. She got out and got dressed and went back to the house. She took a seat in the chair infront of the fire.

The black-haired sorcerer would remain asleep until morning, where he would wake up and come downstairs for breakfast, and, of course, to check on Lily, to see if she was awake and safe, and to plan on the wedding.

Kurokami had woken up early and noticed the sorceress shivering in her sleep. He went upstairs and grabbed his blanket, draping it over her before going to prepare breakfast.

Lily's shivering stopped and slept for a little while longer until the smell of food a woke her. She rose from her chair and went into the kitchen "good morning"

"Sleep well?" Kurokami asked. He handed out a complete breakfast to Lily on a pewter plate, another one was there for himself as well. "Shall we be organizing the wedding plans today?

"Well of course I do!" Kuro exclaimed, unconsciously slamming his fist down on the table. "It's my wedding too, you know!"

"well how was i suppose to know. I mean last night you were ready to just sign a piece of paper and then leave town. You didn't seem to care about vows, or cermony or anything!" Lily stood up from the table.

"I want to make this marriage legitimate, and I want you to agree with it. If you want a full-fledged wedding ceremony and afterparty, then so be it. I can create my own wedding clothes, after all." Kurokami said, going to finish his breakfast. "But the sooner we get it done, the better. Sammael is not going to wait for us..."

He made Lily's blood run hot. So he did just want a piece of paper signed and be done with it. He was only doing this for her to agree "your so damn infuriating" Lily growled "fine, how long do we have?"

"Hey, there's no need to get upset!" Kurokami said, looking worried. "I am just saying, after all, that I am more than willing to go out of my way to make you happy. Can you see that?"

"well you must excuse my mortal heart, it hadn't had time to harden like yours. it just hard to for me to stomach the idea of marring someone just because someone is out to kill me. I thought my life would have more meaning than this." Lily tried her best to hold her angry tone while she spoke but tears started to come to her eyes. She couldn't cry in front of him. she went the back door and went into the back yard.

Kurokami looked shocked as she left. "Now I've done it!" He thought to himself. He tried thinking of something he could say before he went after Lily, but nothing was coming up.

Lily paced the back yard angry for and hurt. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She need to take her emotions out on something. She saw a bush and began tearing at it. there all of her emotional pain she didn't feel her hands being cut to ribbons from the thrones in bushes.

((Those bushes have thrones? Talk about fit for royalty!))

Kuro followed her out to the yard to find what she was doing. "Lily, what's wrong! I'm giving you a proper marriage with a wedding ceremony and vows and all of that! That's what you wanted, isn't it? What more is there you want? A bridal shower? An after-party? A honeymoon vacation? A dowry? What?"

(( hey cut me some slack i have been up since 4:30 this morning cause i have to be at work by 6 and it is now 9 here lol))

Lily spun around and faced her breathing was heavy her hand bloody there was even some cut on her chest from leaning into the bush. "you really are that blind aren't you" She wasn't really asking a question more like making a statement.

Kurokami blinked, tilting his head to one side, a look of utter confusion on his face. "Did I forget something? It was the rings, wasn't it? We need rings for the wedding. That's what you're upset about, isn't it?"

Lily growled again "no i could care less about that! Damn it don't you see, ever year you come back here, and every year i watched you. Every year i find my self being more and more drawn to you." She was angry her hand balled into a fist causing blood to drip on the ground "My heart cares so deeply about you, yours wants nothing more than possiable be friendship but think that might be pushing it. How can i in my right mind be married to you in name only, it would be wrose than anything Sammael could ever do to me"

"I...I don't understand..." Kurokami barely managed to say. He looked as if he were left speechless. "What...what is it you are wanting...what is it...that you're...that you're expecting from me?"

lily sighed almost defeated. she thought that she would try to explain it another way "My father is maddly in love with mother, and my mother is maddly in love with him. if you were to ask anyone in town they would tell the same thing. I always dreamed my husband and i would be the same"

"I...oh..." Kurokami lost his composure and had to sit down. "I see...I see what you mean now...I...I just...I just never thought I could bring myself to...you know..."

Back
Top Bottom