Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Lily smiled softly at him he said he would not need to pretend to care. It made her feel a little better and it made her feel like there was hope for him to love her one day. "that is it for today. i guess, i mean we have to tell my parents but i don't want to tell them now after all the trouble has just occurred."

"Hmm...all right then..." Kurokami said. "Is there a spare bed in your house I can use? If not, that's all right. I'll just stay in the inn like I normally do."

"you can take my bed, i much prefer to sit by the fire at night anyway." Lily hoped he was stay in her home, in fact she would not have minded sharing a bed with him. But she was not going to push him to hard to fast.

"Well, if you insist, then all right. I accept your offer." Kurokami nodded and went up to the bed where Lily herself had been just a few hours before. Since the night was still young, he meditated on some matters for a while...

Lily need a bath she still smelled like smoke. She went outside and behind her house a little ways into the woods there a little hot spring that only a few about. Lily stripped of her clothes and entered the warm waters.

Kurokami thought he heard Lily moving, and got out of his bed to look for her. He tried using his magic detection skills to detect her aura, and tracked her down to the hot spring she was in. "Oh, Lily...! I was worried where you went!"

Lily had just sunk into the water when she heard a voice and it startled her. She jumped and stood out of the water with out thinking she was naked. Lily was slender. Her skin flawless. Her breast were a firm C size and her nipples a rosy color and now stood erect from the cold air. Her womanhood was hairless, her womanly folds hidden between her legs.

"Lily! Umm...I...you...you're...!" Kurokami couldn't speak coherently as he could see almost all of Lily's naked body. He quickly turned away as he realized he was starting to stare. "Lily...you're naked!"

Lily blushed and sunk down into the water again with a splash. "Kurokami what are you doing here, i thought you went to bed thats why i came out her to wash up."

"I was still awake..." Kurokami said, blushing and still turned away from her, unintentionally giving her the impression that he didn't find her naked body interesting. "But when I couldn't find you, I was so worried. What if Sammael came back?"

Lily noticed he didn't seem to care about her body, was she truly that ugly. "Well i have to bath sometimes. regardless if Sammael comes back or not"

"Well, yes...but...isn't there a tub or something in your own home? I would think it would be safer in there..." Kurokami said, looking back at her over his shoulder. "I...I'll stand guard for you..."

"no i never felt a need to to put one in my home this place is so close to home." Lily bit her lip "no you don't have to stand gaurd, i guess i will get out now, why don't you go back the house i will be there soon."

"Please, let me walk you home. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you." Kurokami started watching Lily intently this time, seeming to go against the initial impression of not wanting to see her naked.

Lily felt his eyes on her again. The tops of her breasts were just peaking above the water. She froze in the spot as she looked back at him.

Kurokami blinked, tilting his head a bit. "Is...is something wrong? Do you want me to wash your back?" He said with a shrug. "Just offering, that is all."

Kurokami sighed. "Are you okay? Would this make you anymore comfortable?" His robe faded away, leaving his naked body exposed to her. He slowly stepped into the spring.

Lily's eyes grew huge as his robe disappeared. her eyes traveled all over his body. And before she had a chance to say anything he was in the water with her. the two completely naked.

"Is something the matter?" Kurokami asked. "I'm technically naked all the time. I have no need for clothes when I have illusionary magic. And I've developed a lot of resistance to temperature and sickness..." He waded around her in the warm water, getting behind her.

Lily tried to take her mind off her future husband's naked body. Something she never thought she would with the marriage being in name only. "well even if you don't need clothes don't you sometimes like the feeling of a heavy robe around you on a cold winters day....or something soft to wrap your body in when you are tired and worn from the day?"

"Hmmm...probably." Kuro nodded as he began to rub her back. "But now you know why I don't let you hug me..."

"well see thats is another thing you are missing out by not wearing true clothes. No close contact." Lily hope that one day she would be able to hug him or lean against.

"Hmm...I didn't need clothes for Amaterasu..." Kurokami said. "In fact, they would have only gotten in the way." He smiled a bit as he continued to wash Lily's back.

"well you loved Amaterasu, of course you wouldn't need clothes with her. I am to be your wife in name only, even so there maybe times i would like to hug you." Lily sighed and pulled away from him.

Back
Top Bottom